Quantcast

Should I apply for this job again

1soluvly

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
44,002 1,503 1,152
Alleybux
Last year right as everything was shutting down for Covid. I applied for a position and was asked to interview for the position. The person I was set to interview with held the same position I was applying for. They messaged me and asked me to do a phone interview. We arranged a date and time she never called. I emailed back like I understand everything is hectic right now I am still interested in the position. We set up another phone interview and she never calls.

They emailed me again trying to set up an interview this time in person at the job site which was 3.5 hours away. They wanted me to come the next day. I am employed full time at a position in which I work with clients scheduled in advanced. I said I needed more than a day notice for an in person interview and they never replied.

I am still interested in the position and I see They posted it again. I have been trying to transition in to this field and I don't get many interviews because I don't have direct experience in the field although I have a degree in the field.

I researched and that same person still works there in the same position. Should I even bother applying again after their unprofessional behavior.

I really want the position...uh

Last edited:

CatThot

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
80,521 2,792 1,294
Alleybux
Last year right as everything was shutting down for Covid. I applied for a position and was asked to interview for the position. The person I was set to interview with held the same position I was applying for. They messaged me and asked me to do a phone interview. We arranged a date and time she never called. I emailed back like I understand everything is hectic right now I am still interested in the position. We set up another phone interview and she never calls.

They emailed me again trying to set up an interview this time in person at the job site which was 3.5 hours away. They wanted me to come the next day. I am employed full time at a position in which I work with clients scheduled in advanced. I said I needed more than a day notice for an in person interview and they never replied.

I am still interested in the position and I see They posted it again. I have been trying to transition in to this field and I don't get many interviews because I don't have direct experience in the field although I have a direct in the field.

I researched and that same person still works there in the same position. Should I even bother applying again after their unprofessional behavior.

I really want the position...uh
Don't. They were unprofessional and clearly desperate