Quantcast

Should I just keep this to myself?

TheShadowKing

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
76,802 1,174 391
Alleybux
Leave the virgin alone. Period. You are about to fµck up that man’s life with your trifling ass.

Yes I said it. You need to go get a full panel STD test, some birth control, a sack of condoms, and therapy STAT.

Keep fµck!ng randoms. You’ll be incognito in Jane Doe alley soon enough begging for understanding of how to cope with an incurable STD hooking up with strangers. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

I feel bad for the virgin guy. Lost weight and kept his virginity just for some broad to lie to him when she herself didnt have the foresight to protect herself from a pregnancy (lawd knows what else) from some bum.

You already lying to him and you're not even exclusive. He even had the intuition to feel you're hiding stuff from him. If he only knew how right he was.

I have a feeling this isnt gonna last long especially with all the lying. Lie about this and you'll lie about anything when you in a relationship with him.

He deserve better. You should leave him alone but you sound needy so I have a feeling you wont.

You going to ruin him for future women he'll have actual trustworthy relationships with.

SMDH

Facts. She needs to stay her ass FAR away from that man, but I think we all know she won’t. She’s been lying to him the whole time that sh!t is gonna fail. Who knows what else she’s left out of this sorted ass tale. Also to go from no dating experience to getting fµcked raw and ending up pregnant only to get an abortion while lying to the virgin you’re trying to date is some beyond wild sh!t.

Reaction score
Reactions
24,741 2,378 371
Alleybux
QUOTE="ICE_Gang, post: 52020638, member: 153055"So I’ve recently started dating for the first time in my life (I’m in my mid 20s).
The first guy that I met I was instantly into him.

Here is my problem: Since I didn’t know where his head was at until like a month ago, I started hooking up with another guy from the appusually without protection. I missed my period and I found out that I am several weeks along.

Do I tell my first guy that I’m having/ had an abortion and have hooked up with other guys while we were dating even though
I also told him that I don’t have that much experience xesually (which was true at the time — I hadn’t had xes in 4 years before I started hooking up with the other guy).
/QUOTE

I have so many questions....
Did your bs meter ding too? @Shriya Jasyn, they at it again!

Gull

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
177,498 9,787 12,319
Alleybux
lol..and y'all say men dont have it hard when it comes to trusting women......lol

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reactions
24,741 2,378 371
Alleybux
Nooooooooooo!

Take this secret to your grave. Don't tell anyone.

Have an abortion this weekend and tell the new guy you are sick. You hurt your back and are on strong pain medication. Write some badly worded texts and explain later that you were out of it.

Tell the fk buddy, it's over and put him on block. Never see him again - and stop with the fk buddy thing with unprotected xes because for all you know you have contracted an std already. :/ Foolish you are.

But DON'T tell this new guy you had an abortion unless you want him to think you are a lying hoe and dump you! Why would you want to tell him this bad news to begin with?

I have a feeling that you are one of those women that are low-key into self-sabotage under the pretense of 'just being open and honest'. :/ Please.

You have to put yourself in the shoes of a man .. not a woman because that news will surely cause the nice guy to ditch you.

You cray cray?
Can you speak on self sabotage more? I'm one of those women.

Sdb76

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
10,973 168 128
Alleybux
Did I miss something in between paragraph two and three? Can someone help a sister out?

baccaratkitty

lover girl
Reaction score
Reactions
68,566 2,890 747
Alleybux
Don’t serve that poor man STD infested cat. Don’t you have to take a lil break after having an abortion before you can get back to fµck!ng?

Wunderlust

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,457 245 54
Alleybux
So I’ve recently started dating for the first time in my life (I’m in my mid 20s). I made a profile on a popular dating app towards the end of the summer and since then I have been on dates with a few guys. The first guy that I met I was instantly into him. The thing is at first, I wasn’t so sure if he was in to me. He didn’t compliment me or try to make any physical contact with me at all besides hugs after we’d see each other. I thought he was trying to friend zone me, but come to find out he is VERY into me and is just nervous around me. To give you an idea, we kissed for the first time a month ago (it was his first kiss ever) — we met in August. He is also a virgin and inexperienced with women in general. I am so attracted to him that this does not bother me (in fact it actually makes me trust him more) and I kind of appreciate that we are going slow because we have a pretty good foundation going.

Here is my problem: Since I didn’t know where his head was at until like a month ago, I started hooking up with another guy from the app — usually without protection. I missed my period and I found out that I am several weeks along. He’s kind of a starving artist type and we have nothing in common besides being horny so I wouldn’t dare imagine raising a child with him. Plus I work alot and am still trying to figure out my career. I’ve recently cut him off and don’t plan to speak to him any time soon because I want to focus on other things now. The last time I saw him was last weekend and I found out I was pregnant last night. I’ve made an appointment at a local clinic and will be going to have a medical abortion done this weekend.

Do I tell my first guy that I’m having/ had an abortion and have hooked up with other guys while we were dating even though I’ve told him multiple times that I was not seeing other people?? I also told him that I don’t have that much experience xesually (which was true at the time — I hadn’t had xes in 4 years before I started hooking up with the other guy). If I tell him about the termination I plan on having I feel like he’ll look at me differently. Do I even owe him this info even though we aren’t exclusive yet? He has already said (jokingly) that he feels like I’m hiding things from him.. but honestly that is just my personality and I’m not comfortable being vulnerable with others in general.

Do I contact the “father” to tell him I’m pregnant (for the time being) and ask him to cover some of the cost of the abortion? I have the money to pay for it but I would like to be reimbursed.
NOPE NOPE AND NOPE!! Bury this info!!! Tmi alert! This will only make you look risky and problematic. And really sis, having unprotected xes with men you meet on a dating app is a no. I assumed you postponed dating to get your life in order and concentrate on your self. I assumed you were laying a foundation for your future life. To come out of the gate with risk seeking behavior that will complicate and undermine your success and health is just so dumb.
Ask him to cover half but know he may not. This might be all on you and deservedly so.
Continue seeing shy guy but let the relationship develop at its own pace. This will give you time to figure out if you have true feelings for him or if it’s about being dk thirsty.
He doesn’t deserve all your drama just because he went on an app to find a date.

Kingjulien

<- A few anti Black American Fonts
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
2,322 164 171
Alleybux
Yes, tell the man you’re dating. Also, leave him alone. Your stank ass might give him a disease.

Start using condoms AND birth control. Abortions aren’t forms of bc. You’re pathetic.

News Alley

Ask LSA

General Alley

Top Bottom