Should we create our own Black segregation academies

Surreal

⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
241,902 7,371 6,305
Alleybux
I hate the sentiment "you're not black" usually said after a "black" font said something that isn't aligned with black culture or the alike. Do you want my DNA test? a pic of my kinky hair? Why does my blackness have to be questioned because I freely state my opinion that isn't again, what normal blacks say? You preach we are not a monolith and then make disparaging remarks like this.

Learn how to discourse online and in real life.

Cause there are a lot of white and nonblack trolls on this site. Even David Duke of the KKK has an account.

Konjo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,452 395 895
Alleybux
Cause there are a lot of white and nonblack trolls on this site. Even David Duke of the KKK has an account.
Have your doubts but don't flat out make statements like that because what if said font is actually black? You don't think you would look like a fool? I understand the importance of (insert ethnicity) perspective, but it's being overused and closes off interesting conversations.

I am a white supremacist incel loser according to LSA but idc because I know I am not the aforementioned.

Konjo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,452 395 895
Alleybux
Ek, I've never seen you before.

I have seen this this font fishing for particular and peculiar responses to questions that fit a let's say an aryan line of reasoning that he, or she can use to justify their ideology.

Your new to this site and are very young, I wasn't simply saying that he's not black like me, I'm was raised a middleclass preppy, that was brought against me constantly, there not black at all, anti black, and are on a fishing expedition!

You are new too lol and I get the same crap even tho I don't "fish for particular and peculiar responses to questions that fit a let's say an aryan line of reasoning that he, or she can use to justify their ideology.{"

BigMikeHere

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,618 2,251 1,807
Alleybux
You are new too lol and I get the same crap even tho I don't "fish for particular and peculiar responses to questions that fit a let's say an aryan line of reasoning that he, or she can use to justify their ideology.{"
I'm new to the site as a font but I'm a long time reader and a refined older gentleman to boot so I have a bit more perspective on things in general.

Yankeeology

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
18,337 8,721 7,767
Alleybux
The time to do that was in the 60s. Integration never worked but some blacks are proud of their white wives and mixed kids.
And interracial marriage is the law of the land.......because of Loving v. Virginia.

a m a y i a

Rookie
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
403 32 9
Alleybux
Hmmm like each race be put into differnt schools because of their race?

idk sound fishy

like bc of their race they have to go their and not somewhere else

what next only black resturants smh what yalll doin