Should wives keep giving babies to cheaters?

Team Owner
Reactions
104,093 3,347 1,953
Alleybux
Did he leave you to go back to his wife? Did you think he was gonna leave his wife? Were you pussy poppin on your left shoulder (catching arthritis in the process) and now you’re left alone because he went back home? :unsure:

l fucked my way to the top !!
Reactions
11,176 152 101
Alleybux
The answer seems clear having a baby is not likely to save your struggling marriage and it may in fact make things a whole lot worse between you and your spouse. So if your marriage is troubled in any way, please seek the professional help that you need and get back on a firm footing before you decide to bring another little person into your marriage relationship.

General Alley

Recent Posts

RHOA Tamar out here calling Porsha’s fiancé Porsha’s Pop pop. Porsha fans, Is that support?
Tamar is truly one to talk............I wish she would stay silent on social media. Lmao Tamar will never learn. Even after her attempted suicide...
Preacher Heather Love
Why do this Yes Day if all you're going to do is complain? This is just a reason to show her “filtered” face. Go away Heatha. Only you think...
Which 2018-2021 #1 female rap song is lyrically superior than any Nicki raps?
Nikki is talented, but it’s rare for any artist to be on a hot streak forever. People aren’t gonna like everything she puts out and some people...
Black British woman calls out LSA
This woman is a thirsty pick-me. She's always siding with racists btw & loves to be that POC who "goes against the grain" and is never on-code...
Chad Ocho Cinco New Fiancee, Sharelle Rosado, Evelyn Lozado 2.0
I’m also tired of hearing Bates was with him when he had nothing. So what!!! He doesn’t owe his life to her just because. She can take the child...
Buckingham Swirl: The Prince Charles (and Family) Appreciation Thread
What made the talk Harry had on the podcast so good, was that it was authentic. Harry was just speaking and many could relate. That podcast...
  • Poll
We’re Back!!! The New LSA Discussion
I like default style because the layout allows you to see more threads without scrolling too much BUT, why is there no option to format replies??
J. Cole's "a m a r i" debuts at #1 on the US Spotify chart!!! BIGGEST DEBUT FOR ANY SONG THIS...
God i really pray i never birth the kind of people who sit up on a blog to obsessively hate on famous people that they’ve never met. y’all are...
  • Poll
If you were very rich would you marry a poor man?
QUOTED Lmao, you not gonna let me take it back when they try to drag me
The State of American Households: Smaller, More Diverse and Unmarried
Date and marry who you want and try to be happy. There's so much unhappiness in the world. I like this but happiness comes in spurts, I would say...
Top Bottom