Quantcast

Signs From Deceased Loved Ones Ongoing Discussion

AmazedGrace

Vanity stan / Intuitive reader
Reaction score
Reactions
1,438 54 25
Alleybux
So as a spinoff from the ongoing readings thread I thought some may want to discuss and get feedback from others about dream visits, animal visits signs, etc.

ETA Also, this thread isn't limited to only discussing humans. I have heard of deceaced pets giving signs, visiting in dreams, etc.

Last edited:

Ms.cleo

“I’m just clairvoyant up in this b*tch”
Reaction score
Reactions
272,731 32,710 4,490
Alleybux
I think my great x3 grandmother is around because I can smell her scent.

When I told my mother (who was VERY close to her when she was alive) this she kept telling me that I don’t remember her scent & I kept explaining to her that I do. My entire life, I’ve been able to distinctly remember scents, faces, etc. My grandmothers scent was the most recent thing. With other experiences I’ll get whiff’s of perfume, smoke, etc. It goes as quick as it comes.

I think most of my Clair’s are starting to open up.

oNela

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
46,998 4,489 60
Alleybux
I've been seeing 1111 a lot lately and have been smelling a man's scent shortly after, like a cologne or aftershave. I'm always alone and the smell only lasts for a few seconds. A few nights ago I turned to my side and had smelled it again for 2-3 seconds, then started getting chills down my arms and spine as if someone was caressing me.

Also, I went on vacation to Italy last year and was so worried about leaving my home unattended because of break-ins in the area. From the night before I left until the morning I came back, a bird went back and forth from my roof to sitting on my porch. My neighbors would send me pictures of him flying back and forth throughout the day. They were fascinated.

msfroyste

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
23,362 451 225
Alleybux
So as a spinoff from the ongoing readings thread I thought some may want to discuss and get feedback from others about dream visits, animal visits signs, etc.

ETA Also, this thread isn't limited to only discussing humans. I have heard of deceaced pets giving signs, visiting in dreams, etc.
They show up in my dreams, in person, or I can tell they're around by their perfumes floating around or in the case of my step grandfather - the comforting smell of his cherry pipe tobacco.

All_star23

I make you feel that dont i? Good.
Reaction score
Reactions
116,614 2,903 1,985
Alleybux
You’ll know. For me it’s an inner knowing when it’s passed family members

Body vibrations/goosebumps, all the hairs on you stand up even hair you didnt know you had

Showing up in your mind

Ringing in your ears

They dream you (i never get speech just an understanding)

If you’re really developed they will just show themselves. I believe children are born developed because i could as i child & can’t now

Random feathers! This happened to me once but i was going through something & felt overwhelmed. In a closed windowed room this feather just flew past me out of nowhere and i felt better.

camden_love4

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,730 373 71
Alleybux
I always see 11:11, 1:11, 2:22, 12:12, and 12:34 alot. Sometimes others and even my birth time and date. This didn’t start happening to me until last year-as I’ve been elevating and growing spiritually and financially-even physically.

However the first dream I had of a dead relative was my grandpa (fathers dad) he died when I was 6. This was about 5 years ago. We were at some restaurant and the theme was red-like walls, curtains, candles. And the vibe was just nice. And my granddad asked me what was going on between me and my dad (we weren’t on good terms) and I just remember breaking down into tears and telling him I didn’t want to talk about it. And he picked me up like he did when I was a little girl and held me and told me everything was going to be ok and that I was going to be fine. When I woke up I could sense he was there like almost smell him. I cried for a bit after that.

A year later my dad died. And I actually knew it would happen because of two dreams I had of him. No relatives but just of my father. And he passed away the year I had those dreams. He has came to visit me since then. He was very sick when he died and now when I dream of him it’s never how I remember before he died. He looks so much healthier and happier. My mom even said he came to visit her as well and apologize and wish her well. She also has dreams I think thats where I get it from.

My aunt (moms sister) died the same year as my dad. When she first came to visit me she looked amazing like I knew she accepted what happened and was free-she struggled with a lot internally (died of drug overdose) while alive but when I seen her I can tell she was happy. But then I seen her again not too long after and she looked bad, stressed out like no sleep wearing all black and I remember being so alarmed but if I hadn’t known she was my aunt I wouldve been way more scared and it was like she came to show me something that was going to happen but couldn’t speak. I will never forget this image of her. And then 2 mos later my great aunt died (moms aunt). And whats crazy is I seen her at my moms sister funeral.

I haven’t dreamt of my aunt too much since then but she’ll pop up here and there. Granddad either. But my dad still comes from time to time. It’s So funny because I was having a slightly bad dream like a month ago and then outta nowhere my dad shows up and kinda controlled the narrative like he knew I was bothered and unbalanced in the dream. I was so happy to see him. I miss him so much and he always comes when I need him to remind me he is here with me.

Peachypaige83

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,899 79 32
Alleybux
I dreamt that my grandma was trying to help my daughter wake up and get ready for school. My grandma was asking her questions about me and what do in the mornings for her before school. It was weird because my grandma voice was clear as day and I just laid there thinking naw grandma I’m let you handle that I’m tired. I’m not getting uplol...... I took it as a sign that my grandma is protecting my daughter at all times.....my grandma passed before I had my daughter. They never met.

SexyRaccune

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
85,046 2,342 2,078
Alleybux
My mom came to visit me a week or so after she died. I'll keep the circumstances private because it's personal, but I *know* it was her because the atmosphere was not normal and the things happening made no sense.

Also, when my brother died, I believe he visited me and my mom because I noticed this really strong scent and it smelled like his cologne. The weird thing is she didn't notice. It was soooo strong to me. I guess my spirit is sensitive. I researched to see if spirits have smells and they do.

I dream of my deceased family members every night, at least one of them, but often multiples. I used to just think it was my subconscious, but sometimes I do believe it's soul communication.

SweetNique

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,798 2,124 1,854
Alleybux
I always dream of my Grandparents and my dog.At one point,in real life,it was the 4 of us living together and those were my Happiest years. I hardly remember any conversations from those dreams,I feel they are just visitations and them letting me know they still care and think of me,as I do them. I miss them all so much.

crystalsbutnotmeth

DM me 4 $65 Natal Chart Investigations
Reaction score
Reactions
18,192 228 49
Alleybux
One of my relatives came to me as a bird last year. I didn’t know at first really I just saw a bird land and it had its mouth open, staring at me when I got off of work. This bird really caught my attention, so I snapped a picture. Later, when I looked at the picture, I saw a face as clear as day. It looked like my grandfather but I’m not completely sure. I’ve been seeing feathers everywhere now and idk who is trynna contact me lol

Attachments

• B2F12B93-9B8F-40B1-B021-37AD7B0D80ED.jpeg
    B2F12B93-9B8F-40B1-B021-37AD7B0D80ED.jpeg
    281.3 KB · Views: 91

Mrs. Lindo

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
116,961 3,368 540
Alleybux
I've told this before but I dreamt that my deceased mom went to live in a beautiful home with some native American people. The leader told me that she would be well taken care of.

Last week I went to the doctor and her office had the same color walls and border as my mom's bed and bathroom. I was shocked.

In 2009 I struggled financially. I received a check and the amount of the check was 5_ _ _ _. Those numbers are the last four of my deceased dads s s n. It blew me away.

Harmony

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
41,171 1,014 399
Alleybux
I've had 2 real discussions with my deceased sibling. He took the place of one of my angels I was already chatting with (I was asking for guidance as I had a big decision to make) and he started talking to me out of nowhere. That was amazing bc hes clearly protecting me and he seemed so happy.
My grandmother also came over but she came through a sleeping friend who was laying next to me. In one word, my friend became my grandmother for a short couple of minutes. That was scary.
I don't remember getting signs from them.
Both my sibling and grandmother came with a clear message for me, they speak so I don't need to guess what they mean.
My grandmother is a funny character with a strong temper; you can see she doesn't really wanna be up there (maybe bc she tragically died young) so she comes over on a regular basis. I can't count the times she came overnight to speak to my mum, telling her about stuff (usually warnings) and it always happens the way she said.
Bless them both.

Last edited:

SweetGrass

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
25,561 2,035 90
Alleybux
When I was 8 years old I almost drowned. When I was underwater I thought I saw my grandfather pull me to the shallow end. When I got out of the water I cried and told my Dad I saw my grandfather. He’d been dead for a couple of years.
When I was in 9th grade, my cousins and I were in the house when my grandfather died in the garage. For years I could smell him in the house.
My aunt had a particular smell in her house. After she died I dreamed that she was following me mimicing how I walked. It was something she did when she was alive because she always told me to walk with my head up. That was more than 16 years ago. However, a couple of weeks ago I went to my cousin (her daughter’s house) and I could smell my aunt in her granddaughters’ bedroom. It was so strange because I hadn’t felt her in so long.
I wonder if how a person feels about their life or death determines if they choose to connect with loved ones. I’ve lost so many family members but I’ve only had 3 to come back.

24Seven

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
94,132 1,351 302
Alleybux
There was an old fashioned phrase my grandmother used to say all the time which I hadn't thought about in many years that suddenly came to mind... I few minutes later I was flipping through tv channels, randomly stopped on one and a character said the exact same phrase.

charm21

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
6,820 118 8
Alleybux
I have dreams of my husband who passed away, I also see his birthdate all the time on the clock, and other places as well. There is a grocery store near our house that we always shopped at and I can smell his cologne that he used to wear when I am in there sometimes, one day I was with my daughter we were getting some groceries and she said wow I smell daddy I said me too.

Beaming

look at me now, I'm beaming
Reaction score
Reactions
120,057 4,312 1,657
Alleybux
Been going through a confusing time with this man I was dating, I guess my spirit sent signals to both alive and deceased family members, they all came to me in a dream Saturday night and told me explicitly " He aint sh!t!" Even a cousin I havent spoken with in several months, my sister who passed October 2018, my Granny who passed in 2011 all came to me and said "he aint sh!t!"
I woke up in a panic and blocked him in every way! No explainations! Just ghosted him!

24Seven

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
94,132 1,351 302
Alleybux
Been going through a confusing time with this man I was dating, I guess my spirit sent signals to both alive and deceased family members, they all came to me in a dream Saturday night and told me explicitly " He aint sh!t!" Even a cousin I havent spoken with in several months, my sister who passed October 2018, my Granny who passed in 2011 all came to me and said "he aint sh!t!"
I woke up in a panic and blocked him in every way! No explainations! Just ghosted him!
Did they all say "He ain't sh!t!" verbatim? lmao! Your family are some real ones for that! I love it!!!

Here2Sip

ComeCorrectHeaux
Reaction score
Reactions
10,415 214 30
Alleybux
Whew, I have a few stories but the most fond visits would be my pregnancies. My first pregnancy I dreamed I went to visit my grandparents old home and as soon as I came in my grandfather, who I had a strained relationship with at his death, met me at the door and said "y'all getting big." And he was smiling and I was thinking what the hell are you talking about?!! Days later im pregnant lol.
Second pregnancy I had many signs but I ignored them bc the first pregnancy ended in miscarriage and I wasn't in a good space mentally. My great grandmother came to me in a dream, with her dog that passed before she did on her lap, and told me "I be trying to come see y'all but you always got so many ppl around you." And she just beamed at me while looking at My stomach. I knew I was pregnant when I opened my eyes.

Queenshawtii

Back in this Bih
Reaction score
Reactions
26,881 627 127
Alleybux
I actually had a connection with my good friends pet that died unexpectedly 2-3 years ago. I started randomly thinking about him a few days ago and I feel he was in my dreams the next two nights. It's weird because he wasn't my dog, but I I spent a lot of time with him and "dog sat".

Here2Sip

ComeCorrectHeaux
Reaction score
Reactions
10,415 214 30
Alleybux
After my first pregnancy ended in miscarriage I started going outside to the same space daily to just pray and cry. I started getting visits from butterflies. Beautiful black and blue butterflies. They would come in 3's and just sit with me. Even let me close enough to touch them. I knew I was not alone no matter what it looked Or felt like

Amame

EVERYTHING IS LOVE
Reaction score
Reactions
42,944 1,433 191
Alleybux
When’s my brother died, I started hearing bats/birds outside my window going off like they were in a panic. I thought it was weird but didn’t really think anything of it because they make noise all night long. But they sounded distressed.

Anyway, after the coroner came and got him I noticed that the dragonflies, butterflies, and birds were flying together in a harmonious rhythm. I found feathers in the grass for a few days and monarch butterflies were lingering on our house and flying past where he had died.

It was very bittersweet.

baddiewitthefatty

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
36,815 1,060 256
Alleybux
I have dreams of my husband who passed away, I also see his birthdate all the time on the clock, and other places as well. There is a grocery store near our house that we always shopped at and I can smell his cologne that he used to wear when I am in there sometimes, one day I was with my daughter we were getting some groceries and she said wow I smell daddy I said me too.

I smell my late husbands cologne too. Just a quick whiff and then it's gone. And I constantly see his birthday on the clock.
It's very comforting.

Inquistive_1314

I’ll be up, up, and away
Reaction score
Reactions
11,543 174 101
Alleybux
A random penny on the ground (it’ll be pretty out of place), an inner knowing like another font said, you may hear their voice, smelling their scent, and as of recently I discovered seeing their name coupled with 444 is a sign they are with you or a sign from them.

SexyRaccune

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
85,046 2,342 2,078
Alleybux
After my first pregnancy ended in miscarriage I started going outside to the same space daily to just pray and cry. I started getting visits from butterflies. Beautiful black and blue butterflies. They would come in 3's and just sit with me. Even let me close enough to touch them. I knew I was not alone no matter what it looked Or felt like
OMG! You just reminded me of a strange experience I had with a white butterfly in my house.

First -- why is it in my house and finding me on two occasions??!

I have a tri-level. First the white butterfly came and tried to sit on my chest (heart?) and I shooed it away. Then, the next day, I was upstairs in my bedroom and here comes this same butterfly to light on my chest (heart) again.

I was tickled by this and laughed out loud both times because it's so sweet that it made a beeline for me and wanted to be close to me. I really don't know who this was, although I have theories. Maybe just a sweet spirit from Heaven. I don't know where it came from or where it went once I shooed it away both times. I always felt it was a special visitor.

upload_2019-3-31_0-15-58.jpeg

shoe_gasm

Sitting pretty on Park Lane
Reaction score
Reactions
17,455 1,472 695
Alleybux
It’s crazy you heard bats.

when my grandma died I meant through hell to get to her funeral. I ended up missing the service and passed out at the repass.

that night a bat randomly came in my room and was circling above my head while I slept. There is no way a bat could have ever came in the house. Even my parents were convinced it was grandma.

I was her favorite grandchild.

last night she visited me in a dream but this time she spoke but the only thing I remember her saying is “hey glamor girl” and then at the end of the dream I was telling my sister bigma is dead why does no one seem to care. She’s dead. She’s not alive but how is she here and I woke up....

harmonie

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,630 599 26
Alleybux
This thread is comforting. My father recently passed away and I feel lost. Reading others’ experiences gives me hope.

StayOffMe

Do What I Want
Reaction score
Reactions
46,108 1,603 880
Alleybux
This thread is comforting. My father recently passed away and I feel lost. Reading others’ experiences gives me hope.
It truly is. My father passed in November and I am so hurt y'all.

About a month ago, my older brother calls me and asked whether it was possible to smell dad. I was spooked because for 2 days, I would smell his lotion and after shave.

Now, since yesterday, I see these black streaks; kind of smoke like but nothing is lit. I thought I was tripping until I saw it today. His birthday was last week and I've cried everyday for the past 10 days. Idk what's going on.