BronzeFeistyCrow-size_restricted.gif

Ashlyan

I'm not telling you
Reaction score
Reactions
23,132 1,162 396
Alleybux
upload_2020-12-20_0-39-30.jpeg

went on a date with a guy who wrists constantly did this. He also wanted a girl to dance vogue in his music vid. Lastly, he learned I did pageants and challenged me to a walk off.

that was enough for me to know.

eta: one more... he had in faux dreads and because I don’t give a schitt, I asked him if his dreads were fake.

Matheo455

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
187,308 6,131 3,805
Alleybux
What are signs that a man is on the DL

Subtle signs -

. If he is far too focused on the male physique. Listen any man can acknowledge the attractiveness of any man, but the overt emphasis on such is a bit suspect.

. Overtly relying emotionally on his male friendships. Yes friendship is meant to be vulnerable and affirming. But to the point where they are thinking of their boys to keep them confident in intimate moments with their girlfriend/dating partner and yes sadly I have heard some do that......

. How he behaves with men when he is inebriated or doesn't believe he will be caught. There is a thin line between bro jokes that verge on homoerotic, and flat out heavily sexualizing their friends, you'll feel the difference when you see it.

etc....

Relaunch91

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
117,363 4,175 1,750
Alleybux
Free game:

Pay attention to who a man follows and people who comment on his pictures on social media. If he has a bunch of male followers and/or a bunch of guys commenting/liking his pictures he’s probably DL.

DL dudes usually slip up on social media the most because they think nobody is paying attention.

If you want to take it an extra step, investigate and go to a few of your man’s male followers pages and if they are openly gay or suspect then he’s probably DL.

Pay attention to the types of pictures he posts as well and pay attention to who’s liking his pictures.

*Edit*
Social media is a good indicator of a DL man. Investigating is so important the deeper you dig the more things will come out.

Told this to a friend and she found out that her man was DL. Even though he followed some women he had too many very flamboyant gay men he would follow AND who liked his pictures.
Low and behold this friend found dms of him talking to gay men and leaving heart eyes on their stories.

DL men aren’t commenting “Dm me sexy” under pictures they are discreet to slide in Dms. They are the ones commenting “Nice pic bro”, “Hey, dm me I want to discuss business”.

My gay friends have schooled me soo much its scary. This type of investigation almost always uncovers something.

Last edited:

a la balenciaga

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,151 4,544 448
Alleybux
-his farts smelling like nut is a dead giveaway.

-If he’s got a shaved bootyhole.

-Straight dudes never use the word “cock.”

-If he likes wearing “cock rings”.

-If he uses poppers.

-If he wears jockstrap as underwear to accentuate his ass.

-if he's got a gotee and tribal tattoos. RUN!

-if he’s got pierced nipples.

-a significant portion of DL gays are extremely homophobic.

Last edited:

Relaunch91

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
117,363 4,175 1,750
Alleybux

-If he uses poppers.

I find a lot of gay dudes to have tribal tattoos and tattoos of stars on their chest lmao.

caramel blue

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
21,607 482 479
Alleybux

-If he uses poppers.

His fart smelling like nut?!? Lol:sidefrown. Wtf?

MessyB0ttom

Blue waffle survivor
Reaction score
Reactions
160,828 6,800 2,799
Alleybux
I’ve always thought men who are ridiculously promiscuous with women are DL. Like the type to just fµck any and everybody to the point that it doesn’t make sense. I’ve always thought they were trying to compensate for being attracted to men.

Relaunch91

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
117,363 4,175 1,750
Alleybux
View attachment 2166714

went on a date with a guy who wrists constantly did this. He also wanted a girl to dance vogue in his music vid. Lastly, he learned I did pageants and challenged me to a walk off.

that was enough for me to know.

eta: one more... he had in faux dreads and because I don’t give a schitt, I asked him if his dreads were fake.
Whewww he done left the closet door open

StayTrue

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
104,853 2,941 2,425
Alleybux
I would think maybe if he only likes to do it from behind?

If he sings in the church choir (for sure)

Always going on a bunch of trips with just his boys... now one every now and then is okay, but if it's a regular occurrence or to suspect places....smh

If his family is overly excited that he finally brought a woman home

JuicyBussy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
191,049 11,179 8,534
Alleybux
Damn im sad that some ladies from lsa mens be playing hopscotch on the big dacks with their dl bussies when they tell you they are out with they homeboys:unsure:

Bad Streets

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
126,745 8,085 1,876
Alleybux

-If he uses poppers.

Why would a cock-ring be a sign of being on the DL

The Muse

Put a dress on, let that p$$y breathe.
Reaction score
Reactions
39,886 2,456 1,717
Alleybux
if u hear the Grindr notification in the background:unsure:
For any fonts curious like me lol

eta. This top comment has me weak af:

Send Help
2 years ago
Ok so THIS is the game my dad likes to play all the time!​

Going to try this :smilebig

Dominic Hardico
1 year ago
My boyfriend jumped from the kitchen to me so fast lmao

Bailey Snow
1 year ago
Play it in a crowded room and see who checks their phone
eta again...
Since you're here, visit my Ted Talk: Khalid's "Location" & Grindr app notification

Last edited:

Palm Reader

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
97,076 1,899 464
Alleybux
Also, if a guy is very into the gym but never shows any improvements in his body. He’s not going to work out he’s going there to meet men. This one I actually got from a DL friend lol.

I find it's more the opposite. The guys whose bodies are getting better and better are far more likely to be into other men. The dad bod guys don't get as much play, so to move up on the food chain, they have to take those workouts seriously.

Last edited:

Honey Love

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
36,535 949 732
Alleybux
My friend is DL and when I lived with him I saw a little bit of every type coming out his bedroom in the morning. There is no fool proof sign because all DL men don’t act or think the same.

One thing I will say is pay attention to his eyes when you’re out in public. Does his eye wander towards men when he thinks nobody is looking?

Strangely close relationships with other men

lollawolf

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,995 1,041 594
Alleybux
Subtle signs -

. If he is far too focused on the male physique. Listen any man can acknowledge the attractiveness of any man, but the overt emphasis on such is a bit suspect.

. Overtly relying emotionally on his male friendships. Yes friendship is meant to be vulnerable and affirming. But to the point where they are thinking of their boys to keep them confident in intimate moments with their girlfriend/dating partner and yes sadly I have heard some do that......

. How he behaves with men when he is inebriated or doesn't believe he will be caught. There is a thin line between bro jokes that verge on homoerotic, and flat out heavily sexualizing their friends, you'll feel the difference when you see it.

etc....

Wow just like that dude who had a gf and whenever they would go out her bf's male room mate was there...
She found it weird but went along with it. She got killed in her sleep by the room mate because he got jealous.
On the low her bf was dating this man, there's no other way. It happened in the US. The bf and gf were white, the older room mate was asian. Very weird story. He knew her room mate and asked for the key of the apartment and killed the gf in her sleep... on a saturday morning.

My ex fwb were always hanging out with his pals (at night, going on vacation with them), I do think that is weird to be that co dependent....

Matheo455

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
187,308 6,131 3,805
Alleybux
Wow just like that dude who had a gf and whenever they would go out her bf's male room mate was there...
She found it weird but went along with it. She got killed in her sleep by the room mate because he got jealous.
On the low her bf was dating this man, there's no other way. It happened in the US. The bf and gf were white, the older room mate was asian. Very weird story. He knew her room mate and asked for the key of the apartment and killed the gf in her sleep... on a saturday morning.

My ex fwb were always hanging out with his pals (at night, going on vacation with them), I do think that is weird to be that co dependent....

Glad you noticed that. It's the subtle notions that people miss often when it comes to these discussions. Maybe because I am a bisexual man who people find trustworthy, has made me look at the nuances a bit better. Such as being close with your friends is one thing but being so co-dependent like you outlined is another ballgame.

Mysterious.

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,654 702 307
Alleybux
I’ve always thought men who are ridiculously promiscuous with women are DL. Like the type to just fµck any and everybody to the point that it doesn’t make sense. I’ve always thought they were trying to compensate for being attracted to men.
Yeah I'm a dl guy and most of those type of men go straight for the big mouth messy promiscuous gay men.

Last edited:

Mysterious.

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,654 702 307
Alleybux
Ladies if you're in your twenties like me... beware of black men who use Becky's as beards. if he's always talking about smashing white women and how white girls are Freaks, and he only likes white or non-black, he's usually gay. white girls have the fruitiest looking black boyfriends. This is something I learned a few years after high school thru experience.it's another trick to fool you. I seriously can write tons of stories in this thread