Status
Not open for further replies.

Tereesa

NOT ACTIVE
Reaction score
Reactions
88,557 2,924 1,879
Alleybux
If "true love" popped up at your door, would you be able to let "true love" in or would you have to tell "true love" to come back b/c your house is dirty?

2stepper

Starter
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
If "true love" popped up at your door, would you be able to let "true love" in or would you have to tell "true love" to come back b/c your house is dirty?

huh? Sike, I guess ur saying if a good situation popped up and for some reason i wasnt ready or had some baggage laying around? I aint really big on the true love theory but i would go for it. I dont let good opportunities slip. Just be upfront about your situation. Thats all one can do.

Chanelno5

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Honestly, I'm just not ready.

I have to do me for a little while.

I can't love somebody until I love myself unconditionally and can come to the table as a whole and complete person.

CallMeShana

Truly Outrageous!
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
31,092 486 87
Alleybux
unfortunately, i don't think i'd recognize true love if it beat me over the head with a bat. after my past relationship, i am hesitant to jump back into the game. although I KNOW ITS OUT THERE, the next one is gon have to catch me and tie me down to make me believe its real.

lisalisa2

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
3,298 2 11
Alleybux
i think as you get older and have had alot of experiences, it's extemely hard to have that youthful trust and faith in reltaionships, and the ability to open up your heart freely (since now you know it can be broken).. i hope i get married soon, because if i go into my 30's single, god only knows what more expereinces i could have that will jade me!!! lol

djlavell

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I Would Stand There And Look, Then Decide. Cause "true Love" May Knock When You Have Company. If You Let True Love In Then, Your Company Will Be Mad, And You Will Be Forever Known As A b!tch Or Jerk Or Asshole.

Tereesa

NOT ACTIVE
Reaction score
Reactions
88,557 2,924 1,879
Alleybux
I Would Stand There And Look, Then Decide. Cause "true Love" May Knock When You Have Company. If You Let True Love In Then, Your Company Will Be Mad, And You Will Be Forever Known As A b!tch Or Jerk Or Asshole.

but if "true love" knocked at your guest door do you know if they'd do the same for you? Meaning you can't hold out for the sake of someone else it could be your once in a lifetime chance at "true love"

The Exception

Gunner by Nature
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Another great question! I would have to agree with a couple of the other posts. I'm not ready to accept true love, so I'd ask if it can come back later when I'm ready. At the same time, my catch 22 is that I wouldn't know if true love came if it smacked me upside the head either!

I have had great men in my life, but I haven't been ready to accept their greatness! I'm a perfectionist, I need to get out of that, because I for damn sure ain't bringing perfection to the table!

Kittykat31

Stripteaser
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
i would def. let true love in...because who knows when it will knock again.

PolaroidPictcha

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
74,042 2,412 952
Alleybux
Wow! I am lovin this thread. Lady H I love the way you framed the question ...

So if true love came to me I think now I would take it but I say that now because I am ready. Before I wouldn't of because I didn't love myself or think that I was good enough. Now I think I would give it a shot. Because if I took it before I would have used him and abused him and he would have x'ed me out of his life permanetly!! LOL. Praise the Lord for his goodness and perfect timing for shieding that man. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.