UPDATE Single mom gets over 100K in donations after arrest for leaving kids alone to go to work

Reactions
11,827 357 10
Alleybux
In the article the baby is 5 months old...in 2019. That would make that child 2 by now. So how did the father of the 10 year old get both children? :err
I’m so confused, there’s a 3rd kid but no mention of where he was during this time. I believe Apollo is the father of the older 2 and James is the father of the youngest.

This is the mother’s last FB status it’s a text from the grandmother of the older two, it makes me believe they had custody of the youngest until James sister step forward.

Attachments

• C7DC114C-F2E5-44F9-91FE-E877DD77AEF7.jpeg
    C7DC114C-F2E5-44F9-91FE-E877DD77AEF7.jpeg
    254.1 KB · Views: 244
24KCoughDrop
Reactions
123,393 2,418 833
Alleybux
I’m so confused, there’s a 3rd kid but no mention of where he was during this time. I believe Apollo is the father of the older 2 and James is the father of the youngest.

This is the mother’s last FB status it’s a text from the grandmother of the older two, it makes me believe they had custody of the youngest until James sister step forward.
Well thanks for helping clear up who the dad is of the 10 year old. But did you look at HIS profile? He’s a drama stirring little shit. Has multiple baby momma’s himself, but nobody is mentioning that about him. Literally mocked a previous baby momma about suicide.

24KCoughDrop
Reactions
123,393 2,418 833
Alleybux

I think the third kid is his with that Sahara chick. Maybe that’s what his sister meant when she said 2/3 of the children went to see their mom. I believe you’re right in that his mother(NOT him) was caring for the youngest as well even though she was fathered by another man. Now this brings more concern. If Jai’Sean’s mom has been the one taking care of the youngest child all this time, then I’m side eyeing the fact that James’ sister just swooped in to take the 2 year-old now that there’s a GFM attached to the child and now that she undoubtedly knows people want to make donations for the children.

Reactions
88,026 812 372
Alleybux
why did that white woman start a gfm for someone she doesn't even know? and now she's trying to dictate the funds? that's not right.

Scamming off of Black trauma.

The mom shouldn't go to jail. She obviously loves her children and has someone check on them. This nation doesn't support poor working mothers, and it has gotten even worse during the pandemic.

The father is obviously useless if his kids are living in a motel. He won't want them long term.

dopaliscious angel
Reactions
12,842 13
Alleybux
So much dysfunction.

Fonts are defending this woman but she would not be in this position if she hadn't left two children unsupervised. Thank GOD nothing happened to them.

If the father is as noble as his family says then he'll file for custody and continue being the primary caregiver. This would allow mother the opportunity to find full time work, go back to school or whatever she endeavors to do to become more stable for her children.

I'm so sick and tired of Black children being born into dire circumstances. Tired!

Puddin'
Reactions
18,895 319 31
Alleybux
I'm glad the kids are ok. You'd be surprised at how many people leave young children home unsupervised while at work.

I'll be glad when things get back to "normal" so people who need resources/ child care can receive it.

I'm not trying to come down on this young mother, but there are plenty of resources (at least where I live) for single parents. She should have been had low income housing, child care, and everything else. If I missed these details, then I apologize, but Go Fund me shouldn't be on the table.

ETA-Common sense aint common.

I pray for those kids cause this is multigenerational trauma and dysfunction.

Do you know how hard it is for people to get low income housing? People are put on wait lists for years!

Also, covid has slowed down (or depleted entirely) resources for a lot of people.

And depending on where she lives, child care is closed unless you are an essential worker.

Reactions
25,478 568 110
Alleybux
Havent read through the whole thread yet but I will say shit’s different for black people. An immigrant asian left his two young children in the car with the engine running in SF and someone stole it. He got a pat on the back and $145k from a GFM. This woman here is criminalized. Stark differences

Reactions
10,621 147 73
Alleybux
I'm glad the kids are ok. You'd be surprised at how many people leave young children home unsupervised while at work.

I'll be glad when things get back to "normal" so people who need resources/ child care can receive it.

Do you know how hard it is for people to get low income housing? People are put on wait lists for years!

Also, covid has slowed down (or depleted entirely) resources for a lot of people.

And depending on where she lives, child care is closed unless you are an essential worker.

I wasn't really expecting her to get child care at this time, unfortunately her family situation is messy.

It's already been proven that she was indeed aware of and receiving Gov't benefits. That was my question, and it is a fair one.

Also, covid is a fairly recent development, I simply asked why hadn't she applied for housing in the past. Also a fair question.

This story has a lot of moving parts and I don't have a solution. Family ain't what it used to be apparently.

I hope she gets the guidance and resources she needs to get on her feet and mother her children.

Reactions
6,224 144 74
Alleybux
I hope the mom's charges are dismissed and she is provided housing/funding/childcare to get on her feet.

In the middle of a panorama and people still have no empathy. Capitalism is set up to make us desperate workers.

People keep telling on themselves on this board.

No Introduction Needed
Reactions
12,680 249 148
Alleybux
Wow, this is heartbreaking.

I’m sending so much love, support, joy, success, prosperity, and all things good to the children and their mom.

IMO it seems the father did this to be spiteful. He could have easily gone there to babysit yet he saw fit to humiliate her. If their relationship was toxic and she got away he was probably just bitter and wanted payback.

Poor children will have to suffer through it. Bless this family.

smh...

Reactions
29,686 2,162 1,059
Alleybux
This is wrong. She was 14 with her first child and instead of sitting around being a bum mum she is trying to work. She probably doesn't earn enough for child care.
The ten year old is old enough to look after the 2yr old for a few hours

Reactions
5,357 27 20
Alleybux
Damn their solution is to jail the women instead of perhaps getting her on a program to pay for child care or perhaps get the father do shit smh. America doesnt know how to solve problems instead create more.

Reactions
9,394 329 576
Alleybux
Imma say some shit. There are welfare queens with education getting paid to not work and milk men for child support. Those entitled bitches know the system very well and get away with free housing, free cash, free food and whatever else they can get and are abusing drugs while the rest of us work day and night barely getting enough to pay bills.
Then u have women like this with no education, working dead end jobs, hustling, making desperate decisions and struggling for stability but not one agency will help em. This is beyond fucked up because those kids get raised in broken homes and become the next generation of troubled families. The cycle needs to stop. Stop giving loser women that pop out babies a free home when women that work hard everyday don’t qualify to be poor enough to be on a waitlist for housing and assistance. She is exactly the type that needs childcare, education, and housing to provide stability because clearly men ain’t shit beside lazy sperm donors. It’s really fucking depressing this shit happens everyday and not one person cares enough to help stop the dysfunction plaguing the community. She was a very young mom and the entire world seems to have failed her. From her parents. The school system. Welfare. Her baby daddy and now the legal system. This is why women turn to prostitution and sex trafficking and even sell their kids because there is no way you can manage all these difficulties alone with two young children. Where the fuck is black lives matters now? This shit matters. The black community needs to stop ignoring the elephant in the room and tell fuck boys like Kevin samuels to stop empowering fuck boy men and stop neglecting their kids and abandoning their kids and leaving women to fed for themselves when it took two ppl to create that child. Men need to be accountable for this crap. The dad should get arrested too for not giving a fuck bout how his kids sleep alone at night. It’s so easy to blame the mom for actually trying to provide and work. she doesn’t deserve jail she needs help that will get her out of this pitiful trap created by discrimination and inequality among other injustices that make single Black moms the most vulnerable group. Black women need protection. I pray she gets help ASAP.

Reactions
76,044 1,440 1,556
Alleybux
Do we know the age of the father or are folks assuming he's some old creep? For all we know he could've been 14 too. My friend's parents had their first when they were both 13.

It sounds like he's the father to both kids so I'm assuming it was some teenage mess that was off and on.

The majority of the time it's two teenagers, not an older man and a teenager. Those do exist, but they don't outnumber two teens. I don't know what type this situation is, but I'm positive if a teen is pregnant it's usually with her male peer.

Brown Baby
Reactions
2,420 141 326
Alleybux
I don’t understand why the father wouldn’t just watch them while she’s at work in the first place. I’m wondering if she asked him and he said no, but called CPS on her.

I feel bad for her. She had a child early and most likely never had the proper support system in the beginning. Hopefully, she gets a support system set up and is able to get her children back.
WTH?? How did you get he called? You hate black men that much?

24KCoughDrop
Reactions
123,393 2,418 833
Alleybux
WTH?? How did you get he called? You hate black men that much?

I didn’t say he DID call, I said I wonder if he called and he did call according to his sister so......

Read the thread. The 10 year-old and 2 year-old were not living with their mother, allegedly. They were living with their grandmother(the father’s mom).The only reason they went to the hotel was because the grandmother let the mother pick them up for a visitation. When the father had gotten home(lives with his mom), he was told the girls were visiting their mother. He fell asleep and when he woke up he realized she still had not brought them home. He allegedly called his 10 year-olds phone to find out where they were. His daughter said she was with the mom(mom was at work) but the dad didn’t buy it, so he called the police to get his daughters back.

It also seems like the 2 year-old wasn’t his BUT his mom had been caring for the toddler as one of her own grandchildren. After the incident hit the news and the GFM popped up, the biological father’s sister picked up the 2 year-old from the grandmother’s house despite never offering to care or help with the child before the incident.

So yeah, he called and that was probably the smartest thing to do because I don’t even want to imagine what could have happened if he had rolled up to the motel to take the kids back with him. I can already see a Karen calling the cops on him and telling them he was kidnapping the children.

Reactions
83,274 1,356 188
Alleybux
Read the thread. The 10 year-old and 2 year-old were not living with their mother, allegedly. They were living with their grandmother(the father’s mom).The only reason they went to the hotel was because the grandmother let the mother pick them up for a visitation. When the father had gotten home(lives with his mom), he was told the girls were visiting their mother. He fell asleep and when he woke up he realized she still had not brought them home. He allegedly called his 10 year-olds phone to find out where they were. His daughter said she was with the mom(mom was at work) but the dad didn’t buy it, so he called the police to get his daughters back.

It also seems like the 2 year-old wasn’t his BUT his mom had been caring for the toddler as one of her own grandchildren. After the incident hit the news and the GFM popped up, the biological father’s sister picked up the 2 year-old from the grandmother’s house despite never offering to care or help with the child before the incident.

So yeah, he called and that was probably the smartest thing to do because I don’t even want to imagine what could have happened if he had rolled up to the motel to take the kids back with him. I can already see a Karen calling the cops on him and telling them he was kidnapping the children.

I do think it was the smartest thing to do. I asked that question when the story first broke.

I wish the best for those kids.

24KCoughDrop
Reactions
123,393 2,418 833
Alleybux
Where are you getting his age from? His sister said he was 13 when the first child was born.
It’s because we did not initially know the youngest child didn’t have the same dad as the 10 year-old. A font posted an article about a domestic violence issue between the mom and the 2 year-olds biological dad. The article said the dad was 26 at the time of arrest and Shania was 22. It was later cleared up the guy in the article isn’t the same guy Shania had a baby with at 14.

Reactions
83,274 1,356 188
Alleybux
It’s because we did not initially know the youngest child didn’t have the same dad as the 10 year-old. A font posted an article about a domestic violence issue between the mom and the 2 year-olds biological dad. The article said the dad was 26 at the time of arrest and Shania was 22. It was later cleared up the guy in the article isn’t the same guy Shania had a baby with at 14.

Thanks, that makes a lot more sense. There must be two articles linked because the one I read didn’t have either of their ages, just their mugshots.

Last edited:
Reactions
408,017 6,992 8,361
Alleybux

Another element that is if we are believing everything the sister said is that this mother of the 2 kids moved out 30 days ago. It may explain why she was staying in a motel if she was trying to get on her feet.

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Crackhead Brown being colorist again
This is why no one takes some of the people who speak against colorism seriously. Some of them are very hypocritical and have a list of double...
Do white European men even like fat butts?
okay I will have to disagree and stop you there that's one of my pet peeves on lsa you guys use literally EVERYTHING to victmize yourselves n no...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
Quite probably. And yet she’ll be dragged for months. No wonder he tries to keep his relationships on the down-low Months? The more material she...
Date Night: Jordyn Woods and Karl Anthony Towns Enjoying the Evening
She looks good... looks like all her work in the gym is paying off
My Credit Score is 505...
myfico.com their forum has been life changing for my finances.
Logic and his wife part ways
Throwback to the homewrecking days ❤️ Yikes! No shame at all. Again I hope she's saving money on the side bc he will absolutely kick her to the...
Why are women not sympathetic to REAL trans women's plight
You stop reading posts when they contain facts. You dont fool anyone there is a pattern to your responses. You ignore the facts because they don't...
Different Phenotypes In Africa Diaspora
When a point isn’t made clear at first people usually go back and make clarifications and specify. Have you not been in a debate before? Stop...
Taylor Swift is more talented than Beyonce and Rihanna
Y’all swear up and down Taylor can write but her lyrics are extremely elementary. Can the woman write a hit pop song? Yes. That doesn’t make it...
UPDATE Reddit Users Are LEGALLY Gaming The Stock Market...
Where can you buy Safemoon? And how many and which exchanges are yall using to buy your various crypto? I've got accounts with 4 different...
Top Bottom