Quantcast

UPDATE Single mom gets over 100K in donations after arrest for leaving kids alone to go to work

Sista Saved

The BLESSED Font
Reaction score
Reactions
137,638 11,156 10,179
Alleybux
Corporations want you on your knees begging for chicken feed. Corporations have politicians in their pockets. Women cannot have children and work low wage jobs without support from the government. However politicians want to outlaw abortions so women will be forced to have children and live in poverty. It's a cycle to keep people poor dependent and available for the legal system to make profits.

BarbieDream

#DOWEHAVEAPROBLEM!?
Reaction score
Reactions
116,103 9,108 13,012
Alleybux
good, even though i don't like the leaving kids at home alone stuff. sometimes that is just life and she shouldn't be arrested for literally trying to provide as a single mother for her family. if she was our clubbing or partying and her kids are home, that's different. she is just trying to provide all on her own. good thing now she doesn't have to do that anymore. i hope the money stretches for her.

Transformed

Freedom
Reaction score
Reactions
35,665 609 175
Alleybux
I'm happy for her. This is happening too often these days when the parents are just trying to work. I would offer to watch them myself before I would call the police when seeing the woman is working and doing the best she can.

Incokneegrow

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic;
Reaction score
Reactions
525,848 16,847 5,593
Alleybux
she look so broken in her mugshot. poor thing. its really so damn sad smh. im glad people donated to her unlike some of those scammers like that trans from the other thread

Daria M

Daria Morgendorffer
Reaction score
Reactions
44,455 1,376 946
Alleybux
Are you saying the go fund me is fake? @Daria M Can you link me to the other thread plz?

I edited my post the thread links is there. Also here’s a quote from the original thread. I would say technically it’s fraud because the money is not going to the mother of the girls who requested the funds be returned and the GoFundme closed.

This is from the woman who made the GFM. She posted under the moms post.

Just wanted to clear the air a bit. I started the fundraiser and for the first few hours the purpose of the fundraiser was to get money to directly help Shaina and the kids. After $2,500 was raised and after learning more about the situation, I felt the need to change the nature of the gofundme to make sure the kids are taken care of and have everything they need. The initial $2,500 would go to exactly what people were donating to, to Shaina herself. The remaining money would be used, as specified in the gofundme update, to get the kids everything they need, stock up on toiletries, groceries etc. and that

I was just trying to look out for the kids, which in turn helps Shaina out, too. I have deactivated the donations per shainas request and I’m looking into how to refund everyone’s donations. I hope Shaina changes her mind and takes the help, $2,500 is a deposit and first months rent on a house and then some! Plus her kiddos would be set up with anything they need.

None of this was set up as a scam, just a regular mom here trying to do what I can to help while also looking out for the people who have donated. At the end of the day, all of the money/donations would be helping to support the kids.

I’m working on doing what Shaina has asked and figuring out how to return the donations.

View attachment 2320453
View attachment 2320524

Lady2023

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,286 1,413 1,108
Alleybux
This is from the woman who made the GFM. She posted under the moms post.

Just wanted to clear the air a bit. I started the fundraiser and for the first few hours the purpose of the fundraiser was to get money to directly help Shaina and the kids. After $2,500 was raised and after learning more about the situation, I felt the need to change the nature of the gofundme to make sure the kids are taken care of and have everything they need. The initial $2,500 would go to exactly what people were donating to, to Shaina herself. The remaining money would be used, as specified in the gofundme update, to get the kids everything they need, stock up on toiletries, groceries etc. and that

I was just trying to look out for the kids, which in turn helps Shaina out, too. I have deactivated the donations per shainas request and I’m looking into how to refund everyone’s donations. I hope Shaina changes her mind and takes the help, $2,500 is a deposit and first months rent on a house and then some! Plus her kiddos would be set up with anything they need.

None of this was set up as a scam, just a regular mom here trying to do what I can to help while also looking out for the people who have donated. At the end of the day, all of the money/donations would be helping to support the kids.

I’m working on doing what Shaina has asked and figuring out how to return the donations.

View attachment 2320453
View attachment 2320524

Where was the rest of the money going if she wasn’t giving it to Shaina? This sounds fishy. Maybe Shaina was worried the other woman was taking the money for herself. People can be fraudulent with these GoFundMe accounts.

Ntsap

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
199,966 5,634 2,257
Alleybux
Umm, there’s a post about her on here already. She the mother said she’s not
behind the GoFundme and not to donate to it.

Kids left in motel as mom (24) works in pizza shop - Update in post #105
That one was shutdown. Shaina posted this on her Facebook and her mom runs this one.
Are you saying the go fund me is fake? @Daria M Can you link me to the other thread plz?
This one is real Help Shaina Bell Rebuild her Children's Life, organized by Danielle Hosey

Lady2023

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,286 1,413 1,108
Alleybux
Child care is hella expensive. I offered to pay for my cousin to go to day care and damnnnnnnnn it costs me almost as much as my rent!!

I feel for this woman, and it's fµcked up if she gets convicted that will make her future even harder. This is a cold, cruel country

Child care is very expensive which is why I don’t get why some people are against women being stay at home moms.

Butterflyj82

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
441,686 29,021 1,300
Alleybux
Now how is that crooked lady going to create the gofund me and then try to rule over it smh :no2

ETA: It seems she will get the money!! This story is sad

Tammyblue

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
293,743 8,333 5,510
Alleybux
I dont trust her mother with a GoFundMe. Her daughter did get pregnant at 14 and was living out of a motel. Where TF was her.

And they should lock up the random scammer that opened the GoFundMe and was trying to allocate funds.

Last edited:

Ntsap

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
199,966 5,634 2,257
Alleybux
Especially the baby daddy who didn’t help her watch his own kids.
Shaina is defending him and his mom on Facebook. According to his sister he was at work, and has been working since he was 13 to support the 10 year old and a son who wasn’t there. The 2 year old is by another man.Shaina got kicked out and has lived with them since she first got pregnant at 13/14 and just recently moved out a month ago and the girls were visiting her. He woke up and realized they weren’t there, called the 10 year old then figured they were at a motel then called the police. The sister said he only called them because he would’ve been accused of kidnapping if he didn’t. At the end of the day, I hope they all go to therapy, and she’s able to change her life with the money.

ChynaLove

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,015 189 70
Alleybux
I thought the kids don’t live with her and were visiting and the father of two of her kids called the police because after he called the mom and she said she was working he called the older daughter and found out they were alone. She could have had the father or his family watching them because they’re usually with his family and that’s who they live with.

Her mom also kicked her out when she first got pregnant and she lived with the family of the father of her two older kids. I’m not understanding why she wasn’t assisting her daughter with housing or support but can manage a go fund me.

CoconutClean

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
75,869 2,776 605
Alleybux
I’m glad she’s gotten donations, I hope someone can also offer her some financial planning assistance to secure her family’s future going forward.

90DayBeyonce

"Shameika said I had potential"
Reaction score
Reactions
195,704 5,543 508
Alleybux
sh!t. My mother used to be a hotel maid and would take me to work and leave me in empty rooms when I was too young for school. The other maids would check on me and bring me snacks until the manager found out and made her stop.

After that my ass was at home by myself.

I'm not saying it wasn't risky or unfortunate or whatever but she didn't have any other options.

Boss Leroux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
28,155 488 266
Alleybux
Too many different versions of this story is going around so I don’t know what really happened. But rest assured that she won’t be single for long with 100k in cash. the father(s?) of these kids is about to magically reappear & turn into Prince Charming-bet

Ava Rose

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,542 3,122 49
Alleybux
And this is why I can’t stand Fee! We tried to tell her when it was 50,000 but she kept telling ppl to donate to that GFM.. she always wants credit that she didn’t know that this girl was being scammed!!
I don’t know who Fee is but my screenshots was about the first GoFundMe that was opened in Shania’s name.

A random white woman opened the GFM intended for Shaina and her kids but then The baby daddy of her first 2 kids reached out to the woman telling her that Shaina was not the primary caregiver and that the kids actually live with the paternal grandmother then the random white woman changed the intended money to go to just “the kids” aka the baby daddy family, the mom got upset and thus those Facebook post.

the current GFM started by her Mom (Danielle) that’s over 100K is legit.

Cocoa2410

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,400 9 4
Alleybux
I don’t know who Fee is but my screenshots was about the first GoFundMe that was opened in Shania’s name.

A random white woman opened the GFM intended for Shaina and her kids but then The baby daddy of her first 2 kids reached out to the woman telling her that Shaina was not the primary caregiver and that the kids actually live with the paternal grandmother then the random white woman changed the intended money to go to just “the kids” aka the baby daddy family, the mom got upset and thus those Facebook post.

the current GFM started by her Mom (Danielle) that’s over 100K is legit.
Even her mum’s GFM is suspicious. She threw her teenage daughter out, couldn’t help with looking after the children and now she’s setting up funding pages for her daughter following interest from the public. Charity begins at home.

Dink30

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,706 294 46
Alleybux
Her mom definitely sounds a little sketchier since she's the one who threw her out while his (BabyDaddy 1) mom took her in at such a young age and was caring for all her children. I also appreciate that his mother didn't say anything negative about her.

This entire tale is pretty sad and I want her to get good shot at an improved life for herself and her children. A 14 year old isn't equipped to have a baby and be on her own at such a tender age, and it seems like she continued to make unfortunate choices with men after the fact leading to having more mouths to feed.

Hopefully, she can use this money and public support to her advantage and put an end to this cycle.

I am rooting for her.

Last edited:

Teaisspilt

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,914 13 3
Alleybux
The math says she had her first child at 14.

Her life clearly hasn't been roses. She needs help, not contempt.

I don’t know about that. Unless it was rape I don’t think someone xesually active from a young age deserves handouts for not doing what a teenage is supposed to be doing, focusing on school.

FinallyLoggedIn

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
336,122 9,100 3,945
Alleybux
Before drawing conclusions, please read the thread. I posted my experience of being left home alone as a child. I hated it.

My understanding is that she’s entitled to free childcare because she’s a low earner. Governments put services in place for those who need to work and need childcare or benefits for those who can’t work. She obviously didn’t access those options for whatever reason known to her. Responsible parents make arrangements for the safety of their children first.
Making like $12 per hour is really all it takes to not qualify for childcare assistance. I’ve been there.