Quantcast

UPDATE Single mom gets over 100K in donations after arrest for leaving kids alone to go to work

Zephyr

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
68,239 3,037 2,072
Alleybux
She should make her own gofundme bc people are willing and ready to help her, even give her a better paying job and help with daycare. I wish she realized that it isn't a handout, it's a blessing.

Looks like finances have been held over her head and used as a way to abuse her that’s why she’s refusing help.

Seeing the auntie’s post it makes a lot of sense. They probably financially abuse her and she wanted an escape.

classya06

ღღCount to 10. Everyone's going through something.
Reaction score
Reactions
63,445 1,165 182
Alleybux
I'm confused but I'll come back and read slowly this evening. If anybody wants to provide the most recent cliff or blurb about what's happening, that's great. If not, I'll come back later and read the updates.

Cynical Skin

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
32,995 347 194
Alleybux
•the sister said 2/3 children. so her brother has another kid by another woman then?
•she and the girls been gone for a minute and they know she hasn't had any support outside of them so WHY did they chose now to get the authorities involved.
•that yt woman needs to mind her damn business. give the money to the mother or move.

the_ex

‪‪❤︎‬where i spit no grass grows ever!‪‪❤︎‬
Reaction score
Reactions
193,225 13,230 6,275
Alleybux
RIGHT

plus the sister said she had "2/3 kids" which means there is at least another child in this nonsense. she didnt have enough money/sense for the 1st kid,she shouldve never had a second one. PERIOD!

this woman is full of drama & all i'm seeing is a lot of avoidable mistakes(not even counting the fact she was pregnant at 13). i wouldnt be surprised if she was pregnant now.

It's not pointless because it can help a young girl in a vulnerable situation to reflect and not make the same mistake

SellingOutSouls

24KCoughDrop
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
251,725 6,530 2,165
Alleybux
Edited due to new information confirming identity of the oldest child is not James Brown from article previously cited.

Last edited:

RedRuby1

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,027 290 75
Alleybux
ok personally I do not trust these white folks who create these gofundme's in situations like this. They act like they themselves are trustees of the money and know what is best for the person and want to give it to them in piecemeal or sometimes they skim off the top.

I don't even think random people should be allowed to start GFMs for others.

I don't trust that white woman either. Why did she think it appropriate to swoop in like some white savior and then dictate who should get the money after being spoken too?

Yeah random people shouldn't be asking for money on behalf of anyone and then dictating terms.

RedRuby1

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,027 290 75
Alleybux
Agree the mother shouldn't be getting any jail time. I think things must already be hard for her.

Do we know how much she was found out? Did something happen at the motel? Or did someone report her?

CarterWT

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
29,308 3,087 3,466
Alleybux
It sounds like the mom only left that household recently after living there for years.

Also, the dad of the kids went to work, came home, went to sleep, and when he woke up he realized his kids had not been dropped off yet. TBH I think the sister is leaving out a bit there too. She just said he got off work and woke up from sleep. Ok how long was he asleep before he realized his kids were missing? Maybe the mom tried to call them and couldn't get anyone to pick up who knows.

I am not willing to say either the mom or dad or any of their family are necessarily wrong. The kids wound up ok and whatever the case, they weren't alone more than a few hours of whatever her work shift was. The kids should not have been abandoned but it seems like a couple of adults dropped the ball on this.

I’m sorry, I believe his family. What mother in their right mind would LEAVE A 2 year old. I was left at the house with my brother but definitely not when he was 2, she expected a 10 year old change and feed her and at night? She lied and said someone was checking on her kids but that person wouldn’t be able to watch them?? Wtf That alone tells me something is off with the mother. She seems like a hoodrat. My 2 year old would be with me at work or I wouldn’t have went in. Simple as that.

Ava Rose

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,535 3,122 49
Alleybux
In this article it says the father is 26 and she is 22, so they were both teens when they had their 1st child, but he was legally an adult. AND THE AGE OF CONSENT IS 16, so he legally speaking he raped her because she was not old enough to consent. If I was his family, I’d STFU because BOTH of them were charged with domestic violence with that incident and now knowing he was an adult when he impregnated her doesn’t help him either. He’s really no damn better than the mother like they’re trying to portray. If anything it makes sense she’d want to get TF away from that toxic environment. Two arrested in Youngstown after woman is found holding baby, knife

The Mom has 3 kids by 2 different men, according to the Aunt of the older daughter, the father was 13 when she was born

471598AE-471B-4F21-9A5A-E63DEBE32E17.jpeg

Ava Rose

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,535 3,122 49
Alleybux
The brother is James Brown aka the father...he’s on her profile which means the 10 and 2 year old are the same father AND he IS the guy in the domestic violence incident who is FOUR YEARS older than the mom. So no. He was not 13.

James Brown (The story you posted) I’m assuming is the other father of which kid I have no idea but the father of at least the older kid is this guy

3C8F22A8-5EB5-4DE8-8372-ED5031C551B2.jpeg C0F11AEE-BA83-467C-A1E0-92536961819B.jpeg

soymocha

Lamar is the MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
29,752 1,580 285
Alleybux
And to top it off, the father’s family facilitated statutory rape. She started living with them @ age 14...a whole 2 years before she reached the age of consent. He was 18 when she moved in with his family.

I was thinking about that. I wonder if the idea of her moving in with his family was their way of suppressing any talk about filing charges against him.

SellingOutSouls

24KCoughDrop
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
251,725 6,530 2,165
Alleybux

Ava Rose

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,535 3,122 49
Alleybux
In the article the baby is 5 months old...in 2019. That would make that child 2 by now. So how did the father of the 10 year old get both children? :err
I’m so confused, there’s a 3rd kid but no mention of where he was during this time. I believe Apollo is the father of the older 2 and James is the father of the youngest.

This is the mother’s last FB status it’s a text from the grandmother of the older two, it makes me believe they had custody of the youngest until James sister step forward.

Attachments

• C7DC114C-F2E5-44F9-91FE-E877DD77AEF7.jpeg
    C7DC114C-F2E5-44F9-91FE-E877DD77AEF7.jpeg
    254.1 KB · Views: 269

SellingOutSouls

24KCoughDrop
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
251,725 6,530 2,165
Alleybux
I’m so confused, there’s a 3rd kid but no mention of where he was during this time. I believe Apollo is the father of the older 2 and James is the father of the youngest.

This is the mother’s last FB status it’s a text from the grandmother of the older two, it makes me believe they had custody of the youngest until James sister step forward.
Well thanks for helping clear up who the dad is of the 10 year old. But did you look at HIS profile? He’s a drama stirring little sh!t. Has multiple baby momma’s himself, but nobody is mentioning that about him. Literally mocked a previous baby momma about suicide.

SellingOutSouls

24KCoughDrop
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
251,725 6,530 2,165
Alleybux

I think the third kid is his with that Sahara chick. Maybe that’s what his sister meant when she said 2/3 of the children went to see their mom. I believe you’re right in that his mother(NOT him) was caring for the youngest as well even though she was fathered by another man. Now this brings more concern. If Jai’Sean’s mom has been the one taking care of the youngest child all this time, then I’m side eyeing the fact that James’ sister just swooped in to take the 2 year-old now that there’s a GFM attached to the child and now that she undoubtedly knows people want to make donations for the children.

mollflanders

defamationismygame
OLDHEAD
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
256,831 3,329 1,461
Alleybux
I’m not sure what is going on here and I hope the children are okay, but OP, you are the real MVP for putting ALL the updates in your OP. Happy Valentine’s Day, girl :heart:.

AmIRight

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,387 2,047 682
Alleybux
why did that white woman start a gfm for someone she doesn't even know? and now she's trying to dictate the funds? that's not right.

Scamming off of Black trauma.

The mom shouldn't go to jail. She obviously loves her children and has someone check on them. This nation doesn't support poor working mothers, and it has gotten even worse during the pandemic.

The father is obviously useless if his kids are living in a motel. He won't want them long term.

I Bit Bey

touch grass szn
Reaction score
Reactions
91,187 2,660 837
Alleybux
So much dysfunction.

Fonts are defending this woman but she would not be in this position if she hadn't left two children unsupervised. Thank GOD nothing happened to them.

If the father is as noble as his family says then he'll file for custody and continue being the primary caregiver. This would allow mother the opportunity to find full time work, go back to school or whatever she endeavors to do to become more stable for her children.

I'm so sick and tired of Black children being born into dire circumstances. Tired!

GirlIGuess

Fly Ass Pisces
Reaction score
Reactions
44,594 1,256 203
Alleybux
I'm glad the kids are ok. You'd be surprised at how many people leave young children home unsupervised while at work.

I'll be glad when things get back to "normal" so people who need resources/ child care can receive it.

I'm not trying to come down on this young mother, but there are plenty of resources (at least where I live) for single parents. She should have been had low income housing, child care, and everything else. If I missed these details, then I apologize, but Go Fund me shouldn't be on the table.

ETA-Common sense aint common.

I pray for those kids cause this is multigenerational trauma and dysfunction.

Do you know how hard it is for people to get low income housing? People are put on wait lists for years!

Also, covid has slowed down (or depleted entirely) resources for a lot of people.

And depending on where she lives, child care is closed unless you are an essential worker.

chickfila89

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
60,749 2,506 302
Alleybux
Havent read through the whole thread yet but I will say sh!t’s different for black people. An immigrant asian left his two young children in the car with the engine running in SF and someone stole it. He got a pat on the back and $145k from a GFM. This woman here is criminalized. Stark differences

biibliophile3

Prolifically passionate
Reaction score
Reactions
32,936 863 410
Alleybux
I'm glad the kids are ok. You'd be surprised at how many people leave young children home unsupervised while at work.

I'll be glad when things get back to "normal" so people who need resources/ child care can receive it.

Do you know how hard it is for people to get low income housing? People are put on wait lists for years!

Also, covid has slowed down (or depleted entirely) resources for a lot of people.

And depending on where she lives, child care is closed unless you are an essential worker.

I wasn't really expecting her to get child care at this time, unfortunately her family situation is messy.

It's already been proven that she was indeed aware of and receiving Gov't benefits. That was my question, and it is a fair one.

Also, covid is a fairly recent development, I simply asked why hadn't she applied for housing in the past. Also a fair question.

This story has a lot of moving parts and I don't have a solution. Family ain't what it used to be apparently.

I hope she gets the guidance and resources she needs to get on her feet and mother her children.

Nativerose

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,917 322 156
Alleybux
I hope the mom's charges are dismissed and she is provided housing/funding/childcare to get on her feet.

In the middle of a panorama and people still have no empathy. Capitalism is set up to make us desperate workers.

People keep telling on themselves on this board.

1vicious beauty

No Introduction Needed
Reaction score
Reactions
47,404 1,279 495
Alleybux
Wow, this is heartbreaking.

I’m sending so much love, support, joy, success, prosperity, and all things good to the children and their mom.

IMO it seems the father did this to be spiteful. He could have easily gone there to babysit yet he saw fit to humiliate her. If their relationship was toxic and she got away he was probably just bitter and wanted payback.

Poor children will have to suffer through it. Bless this family.

smh...

Elleblast

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
31,866 2,449 1,185
Alleybux
This is wrong. She was 14 with her first child and instead of sitting around being a bum mum she is trying to work. She probably doesn't earn enough for child care.
The ten year old is old enough to look after the 2yr old for a few hours

fckthewrld4

Munch
Reaction score
Reactions
19,316 652 305
Alleybux
Damn their solution is to jail the women instead of perhaps getting her on a program to pay for child care or perhaps get the father do sh!t smh. America doesnt know how to solve problems instead create more.

Missy187

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,587 586 740
Alleybux
Imma say some sh!t. There are welfare queens with education getting paid to not work and milk men for child support. Those entitled b!tches know the system very well and get away with free housing, free cash, free food and whatever else they can get and are abusing drugs while the rest of us work day and night barely getting enough to pay bills.
Then u have women like this with no education, working dead end jobs, hustling, making desperate decisions and struggling for stability but not one agency will help em. This is beyond fµcked up because those kids get raised in broken homes and become the next generation of troubled families. The cycle needs to stop. Stop giving loser women that pop out babies a free home when women that work hard everyday don’t qualify to be poor enough to be on a waitlist for housing and assistance. She is exactly the type that needs childcare, education, and housing to provide stability because clearly men ain’t sh!t beside lazy sperm donors. It’s really fµck!ng depressing this sh!t happens everyday and not one person cares enough to help stop the dysfunction plaguing the community. She was a very young mom and the entire world seems to have failed her. From her parents. The school system. Welfare. Her baby daddy and now the legal system. This is why women turn to prostitution and xes trafficking and even sell their kids because there is no way you can manage all these difficulties alone with two young children. Where the fµck is black lives matters now? This sh!t matters. The black community needs to stop ignoring the elephant in the room and tell fµck boys like Kevin samuels to stop empowering fµck boy men and stop neglecting their kids and abandoning their kids and leaving women to fed for themselves when it took two ppl to create that child. Men need to be accountable for this crap. The dad should get arrested too for not giving a fµck bout how his kids sleep alone at night. It’s so easy to blame the mom for actually trying to provide and work. she doesn’t deserve jail she needs help that will get her out of this pitiful trap created by discrimination and inequality among other injustices that make single Black moms the most vulnerable group. Black women need protection. I pray she gets help ASAP.

SimbaLuver

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
134,036 5,914 5,609
Alleybux
Do we know the age of the father or are folks assuming he's some old creep? For all we know he could've been 14 too. My friend's parents had their first when they were both 13.

It sounds like he's the father to both kids so I'm assuming it was some teenage mess that was off and on.

The majority of the time it's two teenagers, not an older man and a teenager. Those do exist, but they don't outnumber two teens. I don't know what type this situation is, but I'm positive if a teen is pregnant it's usually with her male peer.