Quantcast

SJW's hatred of gender conforming black women and being reminded black women deal with female issues

Bubblyflute

Verified black
Reaction score
Reactions
159,185 7,026 3,410
Alleybux
This is not the one trillionth thread pretending that beautiful black women are oppressed-- I swear.

But it is that SJW feel very uncomfortable with black women who are gender conforming-- not even feminine or beautiful but just regular women. Women who wear light make up, have stereotypical female interest, are maternal and want children and marriage. Or they get upset when they find out you grew up in a 2 parent household and have regular heterosexual relationships and have no problem getting a man. Or they assume you don't deal with xesual harassment-- because who would harass a black woman, am-i-right? There seems to be this attitude that we are neither men nor women in experience-- and it is based on nothing.

They will accuse these women as being "self loathing" or "trying to be white" or just claim they are not the average black woman. I remember being at a book club (the book was about plastic surgery and the pressures of beauty standards) and the speaker said something to the effect that black women can't relate to this-- this woman is a whole ass white woman. I don't see them nearly as controlling over talking on behalf of other groups.

I see this from not just black SJW but white and Asian ones. They constantly use black women as prop and get upset when black women don't fit their stereotype. I feel SJW's want black women to:

1. never be the byproduct of a conventional two parent middle or regular working class family
2. presume all black women deal with a sense of inferiority in relation to white women/non black women physically
3. They we can't be thin or naturally thin (or want to be)-- and if we are it is because we are mixed. Even if her parents are straight from Ghana on both sides and she has dark skin and a broad nose.
4. Most black women are not "queer." There is nothing wrong with being gay or bisexual-- but most black women like most women of other groups are straight.
5. An assumption we all have been raped or are dealing with this undescribed "trauma" xesual assault is too common among black women but presenting this image we all have been a victim doesn't achieve anything. Side note: I have noticed people gaslighting black women who are not attracted to white men that we deep down want them but are dealing with "trauma" It is this gross xesual grooming and gaslighting that I can't stand.

Basically if we don't live out some black trauma pδrn life they get really upset.

Last edited:

CountingStars

Being Mad Because You’re a Gangstalker is Weird
Reaction score
Reactions
65,516 2,461 2,096
Alleybux
Black women fµck with their senses if they're not groveling, deferring, or showing deference. They don't know how to act other than with aggression and backwards/irrelevant analogies. They truly think they can dominate you into submission and you should be thankful for it.

But what about racism? What's you being an asshole got to do with me?

Last edited:

Winning2050

Gustavo Fring
Reaction score
Reactions
16,758 1,464 1,313
Alleybux
They clearly have self hatred issues that they are trying to mask as pro blackness that they want to project onto the rest of black women and unfortunately some black women are falling for it .

Loqal

Bring back romanticism
Reaction score
Reactions
332,860 9,097 1,982
Alleybux
Your title made me think back to when JK. Rowling was getting dragged up and down twitter for going against the trans ideologies. This one Black woman on twitter pointed out that many of the struggles that Black women face are being muffled by SJWs and their need to promote trans problems over everything. She mentioned female mutilation (which obviously can only happen to biological women" and they went in on her. I wish I could find the tweet because it was bizarre. People need to realize that if you aren't a stereotype or going along with certain people's beliefs then you will be quickly targeted and discarded. For that reason, folks need to act accordingly.

biibliophile3

Prolifically passionate
Reaction score
Reactions
32,937 863 410
Alleybux
This is not the one trillionth thread pretending that beautiful black women are oppressed-- I swear.

But it is that SJW feel very uncomfortable with black women who are gender conforming-- not even feminine or beautiful but just regular women. Women who wear light make up, have stereotypical female interest
Yes
have regular heterosexual relationships and have no problem getting a man. Or they assume you don't deal with xesual harassment-- because who would harass a black woman, am-i-right? There seems to be this attitude that we are neither men nor women in experience-- and it is based on nothing.

They will accuse these women of "trying to be white" or just claim they are not the average black woman.
Yes, how dare you have regular relationships and have no problem attracting multiple men? You are supposed to be struggling in that area.

Also, it cant be xesual harassment cause you know how oversexed us bw are rme. This lie about bw goes back very far and is very racist

3. They we can't be thin or naturally thin (or want to be)

Basically if we don't live out some black trauma pδrn life they get really upset.

Don't be slimmer than them they LOSE it lol!

If you don't fit into their boxes they are visibly perplexed and irritated

rdvlvt

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
39,906 1,597 78
Alleybux
white feminists love to use black women and our issues as props especially on Twitter and ESPECIALLY about trans issue and it’s always funny to see bw in the retweets and replies telling them to keep bw out of their mouths

Santigold

ɪ ꜱɪᴍᴘʟʏ ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ.
Reaction score
Reactions
705,221 30,573 3,181
Alleybux
Right. If you don’t fit their idea of blackness, then they have a hard time trying to figure you out as a person and as a result get frustrated, irritated and project what they believe is the typical black female experience onto you.

Not all of us grew up in single parent homes, poor and/or with low self esteem because we were/are dark skinned black girls. Some of us grew up rather comfortably without having to worry about anything except acne, how many friends we had or if we were up to date with the latest fashion trends. Don’t project your struggle life onto me.

Both black and non black liberals/liberal feminists are extremely obnoxious, odious people. It’s why I want nothing to do with them for the most part. This isn’t to say I want to be around conservatives either, since fonts on this site aren’t able to have nuanced views and see everything in black and white.

Bubblyflute

Verified black
Reaction score
Reactions
159,185 7,026 3,410
Alleybux
Your title made me think back to when JK. Rowling was getting dragged up and down twitter for going against the trans ideologies. This one Black woman on twitter pointed out that many of the struggles that Black women face are being muffled by SJWs and their need to promote trans problems over everything. She mentioned female mutilation (which obviously can only happen to biological women" and they went in on her. I wish I could find the tweet because it was bizarre. People need to realize that if you aren't a stereotype or going along with certain people's beliefs then you will be quickly targeted and discarded. For that reason, folks need to act accordingly.
Yes. But independent of topics that will trigger those that are pro trans-- I see this. Like if black women complain about being forced to do all the cleaning as a daughter or girlfriend they get upset. Because apparently we are these magic negroes (and strong women) who don't deal with gender roles and xes based oppression.

County4Life

Somewhere with Remy.
Reaction score
Reactions
492,874 7,539 2,270
Alleybux
I don't care about any of these witches thoughts, feelings or opinions concerning myself and my sisters.

The majority of them have obvious personality disorders/behavior problems. A Cluster B clusterfuck of the insane, unlikable and attention seeking.

The Black ones who whine about and disrespect other Black women are mostly hit in the face. It's not our fault their parents experienced chromosome chaos.

All this online howling and talking nonsense is for woke clout points. They do not walk it how they talk it in real life. They log off and shut the fµck up around friends/family/community.

ETA: I LOVE how the Black Twitter asylum inmates compare their fellow BW to trans women but never and I mean NEVER donate to those trans women constant Cash App requests. All they send are thoughts and prayers. All that cheerleading and cursing out other BW on their behalf, but they can't donate even a few dollars? Fakery all day just to fit in or be popular. Nor will they date a trans woman or trans attracted man despite lecturing other lesbian, bisexual and straight BW to "interrogate our preferences."

Last edited:

hottJava

The most is the least I can do.
Reaction score
Reactions
19,704 1,021 887
Alleybux
thats why im disaffected by sjws/their myriad issues

no room for people who are "normal"
no room for people with stock values, who aren't extremely needy and attention seeking/self centered

there's a disingenuous concern for black women you touched on that is almost always meant to offset something that for them, is self serving and secondly, only goes to double down on discrimination and smear campaigns against black women in more sinister pervasive and undetectable ways.

there's a pimp like quality in all that.
black women to sjws and their ilk, even within the BC, are sort of the bottom bish
feign all this worship for her and all this value but it's really so she can bare the brunt of the abuse and shoulder a lot of responsibility. SJWs don't give a genuine eff about BW even the black ones.

I'm tired of the sentimentality of the current time.
I wanna circle back to the road we were on of having honest pragmatic discussions on black issues and not getting into all the barf inducing manipulative emotionalism and random queer othering narrative that was just spun out of thin air and academia's jargon in the last decade.

herbalmintea

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
171,788 7,962 1,970
Alleybux
This is a great topic and I'm glad you brought it up because it's my biggest issue with the current social justice movement. I think SJWs are uncomfortable with non-stereotypical black women because we go against their one-size-fits-all narrative about black women and it's a threat to their movement. We're a threat to their movement. Social justice right now is big business and they can't have their customers followers thinking that not all black women fit in a box. That's why I no longer associate with sjws. I used to be one until I realized how much they don't like black women, especially the non-stereotypical ones. They don't want to acknowledge us at all.

Last edited:

Flo Jo 1988

Your Favorite LSA Auntie
Reaction score
Reactions
46,704 1,018 38
Alleybux
I don't care about any of these witches thoughts, feelings or opinions concerning myself and my sisters.

The majority of them have obvious personality disorders/behavior problems. A Cluster B clusterfuck of the insane, unlikable and attention seeking.

The Black ones who whine about and disrespect other Black women are mostly hit in the face. It's not our fault their parents experienced chromosome chaos.

All this online howling and talking nonsense is for woke clout points. They do not walk it how they talk it in real life. They log off and shut the fµck up around friends/family/community.
Thank you for saying this. I wondered how they would actually police all of the things that I see being discussed here on LSA. Are cis-gender, gender-conforming, heterosexual Black women not allowed to live without trauma (or escape it)?

Bubblyflute

Verified black
Reaction score
Reactions
159,185 7,026 3,410
Alleybux
Take prostitution for example. Before I had much of an opinion I was aghast at the white liberal feminist who just assumed that if you didn't support prostitution you must be a "white feminist". But also you are uptight and black women apparently aren't offended by hypersexuality.

While black women are not a monolith we are definitely more conservative and religious, so why these people assume we would support it was beyond me. We are just a human shield and they assume the worse of black women and/or think we "transcend" female oppression and female issues. Partly because they are racist who don't think we are truly female-- but also because they have just dehumanized us into noble savages/magic negroes.

Loqal

Bring back romanticism
Reaction score
Reactions
332,860 9,097 1,982
Alleybux
Yes. But independent of topics that will trigger those that are pro trans-- I see this. Like if black women complain about being forced to do all the cleaning as a daughter or girlfriend they get upset. Because apparently we are these magic negroes (and strong women) who don't deal with gender roles and xes based oppression.
I agree with all this. They're a self-centered bunch. Strictly in it for their own gain and have no problem gaslighting and silencing other women. That's why I see myself as a Black woman, not just Black or just a woman. The two cannot be separated no matter how many times folks try to do it.

BrownSkyn22

I just came to dance...dassit.
Reaction score
Reactions
94,057 2,758 571
Alleybux
ETA: I LOVE how the Black Twitter asylum inmates compare their fellow BW to trans women but never and I mean NEVER donate to those trans women constant Cash App requests. All they send are thoughts and prayers. All that cheerleading and cursing out other BW on their behalf, but they can't donate even a few dollars? Fakery all day just to fit in or be popular. Nor will they date a trans woman or trans attracted man despite lecturing other lesbian, bisexual and straight BW to "interrogate our preferences."
I know you lyin!

Please don't tell me that these broads who were comparing BW to trans women don't even donate to them?!?!? I'll be damned.

BrownSkyn22

Reaction score
Reactions
94,057 2,758 571
Alleybux
It's funny how they love to say that we are not a monolith yet they exert all of their energy into forcing us to be a MONOLITH!

It sucks because there's no way to identify them unless they display that behavior externally.

herbalmintea

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
171,788 7,962 1,970
Alleybux
Take prostitution for example. Before I had much of an opinion I was aghast at the white liberal feminist who just assumed that if you didn't support prostitution you must be a "white feminist". But also you are uptight and black women apparently aren't offended by hypersexuality.
I never understood why being anti-prostitution was considered an inherently white opinion but then I remember the phrase "soft bigotry of low expectations." Non-black sjws think all black women not only support prostitution but would be willing to participate in it. But a lot of these white "pro-xes work" feminists would never be prostitutes in the first place.

redbud tree

Ballin in Instabal, Turkey
Reaction score
Reactions
383,683 10,681 3,149
Alleybux

But it is that SJW feel very uncomfortable with black women who are gender conforming-- not even feminine or beautiful but just regular women. Women who wear light make up, have stereotypical female interest, are maternal and want children and marriage. Or they get upset when they find out you grew up in a 2 parent household and have regular heterosexual relationships and have no problem getting a man. Or they assume you don't deal with xesual harassment-- because who would harass a black woman, am-i-right? There seems to be this attitude that we are neither men nor women in experience-- and it is based on nothing.

They will accuse these women as being "self loathing" or "trying to be white" or just claim they are not the average black woman. I remember being at a book club (the book was about plastic surgery and the pressures of beauty standards) and the speaker said something to the effect that black women can't relate to this-- this woman is a whole ass white woman. I don't see them nearly as controlling over talking on behalf of other groups.

I see this from not just black SJW but white and Asian ones. They constantly use black women as prop and get upset when black women don't fit their stereotype. I feel SJW's want black women to:

1. never be the byproduct of a conventional two parent middle or regular working class family
2. presume all black women deal with a sense of inferiority in relation to white women/non black women physically
3. They we can't be thin or naturally thin (or want to be)-- and if we are it is because we are mixed. Even if her parents are straight from Ghana on both sides and she has dark skin and a broad nose.

tenor.gif

Never experienced this, and I fit these categories, and I've worked closely with these folks.

CountingStars

Reaction score
Reactions
65,516 2,461 2,096
Alleybux

While black women are not a monolith we are definitely more conservative and religious, so why these people assume we would support it was beyond me. We are just a human shield and they assume the worse of black women and/or think we "transcend" female oppression and female issues. Partly because they are racist who don't think we are truly female-- but also because they have just dehumanized us into noble savages/magic negroes.

They read Black conversations then spin it as their own insights and thoughts. "White Feminism," was a legitimate womanist/Black feminist critique about historical feminism. It has nothing to do with their use of it as a shield and battering ram for personal gain. I might talk of white supremacy or white feminism but that doesn't mean there's a hate or hard-on for white people. They seriously don't know how to separate theory from real life. I don't know if that's a lack of experience, thirst for community, or a giant hole in their identity they fill in with others' thoughts.

They don't understand "woman," in feminism from any female's perspective so I sure as hell am not listening to them butcher anything Black woman.

And minority communities already have issues with glorifying things such as xes work, gangs, and drug dealing...they can't afford not to have honest conversations about it. No, we do not want more Black and Native women going down potentially detrimental paths.

Last edited:

BrownSkyn22

Reaction score
Reactions
94,057 2,758 571
Alleybux

LMAO!

Patrick Star

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
47,805 1,504 1,688
Alleybux
Everything boils down to racism. It’s a particular lens in which they see us. Entertainment, burden carriers, ignorant children to pat on the head, servants to do their bidding. They cannot see us without their WS mindset, prejudice and stereotypes. It’s as if we are not even ppl but one dimensional concepts. This is why they cannot emphathize because they don’t consider us “people” like them. That’s why they get frustrated when they can’t put you in their stereotypical box. And there is always an underlining theme of capitalism. When your personhood is stripped your objectified and made a prop to serve their purposes. “How can I capitalize off black bodies to serve me and my needs.” The slave-master mindset has never changed. WS is very deeply engrained and dangerous to black people who make the mistake of thinking these social justice movements had us in mind at their conception, that they relate to us or that we fit into their movement

Last edited:

Bubblyflute

Verified black
Reaction score
Reactions
159,185 7,026 3,410
Alleybux
I am surprised SJW's are not triggered by all the talk about black women's high maternal mortality rate since it reminds them black women are female.

Like I remember people on LSA talking about there were people upset when Beyonce was celebrating being pregnant and when Kerry Washington celebrated her pregnancy to saying "She was magical" It was like to them-- being female belonged to non black women. Does anyone remember this?? People online were bashing them and concern trolling over women who can't or don't want children.

Jeanne dArc

cogito, ergo sum
Reaction score
Reactions
34,283 357 125
Alleybux
99% of people around the world are "gender conforming", what's feminine or masculine may vary by culture but most everyone is happy being woman or man as they were born. Anyone who thinks otherwise lives in a miserable fantasy

County4Life

Somewhere with Remy.
Reaction score
Reactions
492,874 7,539 2,270
Alleybux
I know you lyin!

Please don't tell me that these broads who were comparing BW to trans women don't even donate to them?!?!? I'll be damned.

Not one damned penny.

I followed a font's link to Twitter. Chile, most of the Black trans women that insult BW e-beg. Constantly.

Always the same script "Help a Black trans woman with food, clothing and shelter!" You can tell by the desperation that it is not just about scamming.

Most of them are xes workers, broke and mentally ill. Sometimes, all three. Now you would think with the way these woker than thou hoes act like attack dogs on other BW that they'd be supporting?

Nope. All they did was say "I'm praying for you, sis!" or retweet with "Thoughts and prayers for my sister. Help her out, please!"

Ren80

Burn the cape and scatter the ashes.
Reaction score
Reactions
39,461 1,093 718
Alleybux
Great thread, OP. I am somewhat of a radical feminist but I find a lot of mainstream “intersectional” lib feminism to be vapid and male-centered as hell. They’re more interested in demonizing traditional BW and advocating for men than doing real sh!t to benefit women. I stopped trying to participate in real-life feminist advocacy spaces because I don’t give a fµck about the following and this is what they center:

-Trans rights (so our feminist advocacy is for men?)
-Police brutality and criminal justice (Black women always bring this sh!t into feminist spaces...so I’m in this space to advocate for Black males? The hell?)
-Pro xes work (The logic used to justify it is abhorrent and dehumanizing to women)
-Fatphobia (So I’m in a feminist space arguing that BW shouldn’t seek out healthier bodies? The hell?)

CountingStars

Reaction score
Reactions
65,516 2,461 2,096
Alleybux
I am surprised SJW's are not triggered by all the talk about black women's high maternal mortality rate since it reminds them black women are female.

Like I remember people on LSA talking about there were people upset when Beyonce was celebrating being pregnant and when Kerry Washington celebrated her pregnancy to saying "She was magical" It was like to them-- being female belonged to non black women. Does anyone remember this?? People online were bashing them and concern trolling over women who can't or don't want children.

I only seem them bring things like that up when they're attempting to force you into their views...like "see, you're oppressed so wtf won't you do and think as I say." Or they use it as an emotional trigger while throwing their tantrums..."if you don't think and do as I say, you deserve racism and maternal mortality." Saw one try similar in another thread here, using a hypothetical about discrimination based on "highly melanated skin." Now ask yourself why some dumass would intentionally emotionally trigger you? Lol, pretending like their total lack of respect isn't exposed.

Last edited:

Ren80

Reaction score
Reactions
39,461 1,093 718
Alleybux

Actually, they are triggered. Just a few months ago a group that I used to work with in real life made a big stink locally insisting that “Black birthing people” be used instead of Black women in the maternal morbidity crisis bills being crafted for the state legislature.

They also changed language in legislation designed to combat period poverty (having colleges give away pads/tampons, allowing women to use food stamps to buy pads/tampons) to use gender-neutral language.

This is why I stopped trying to do this work because that sh!t irks me. Imagine being unable to use the words “women and girls” in PERIOD poverty legislation. Dear lord.

Bubblyflute

Verified black
Reaction score
Reactions
159,185 7,026 3,410
Alleybux
Great thread, OP. I am somewhat of a radical feminist but I find a lot of mainstream “intersectional” lib feminism to be vapid and male-centered as hell. They’re more interested in demonizing traditional BW and advocating for men than doing real sh!t to benefit women. I stopped trying to participate in real-life feminist advocacy spaces because I don’t give a fµck about the following and this is what they center:

-Police brutality and criminal justice (Black women always bring this sh!t into feminist spaces...so I’m in this space to advocate for Black males? The hell?)
-Pro xes work (The logic used to justify it is abhorrent and dehumanizing to women)
-Fatphobia (So I’m in a feminist space arguing that BW shouldn’t seek out healthier bodies? The hell?)
I refuse to buy the book because I don't want to put money in her pocket, but there is a black woman whose basic premise of her book is that black women are inherently obese and that peoples desire to be slim-- not even skinny but slim/regular sized is "white supremacist." This is the crap I am talking about.

They are attaching negative things to black women as fact and inherent. These women are projecting their bad lifestyles, dysfunctions, and ugliness on all black women.

Bubblyflute

Verified black
Reaction score
Reactions
159,185 7,026 3,410
Alleybux
Actually, they are triggered. Just a few months ago a group that I used to work with in real life made a big stink locally insisting that “Black birthing people” be used instead of Black women in the maternal morbidity crisis bills being crafted for the state legislature.

They also changed language in legislation designed to combat period poverty (having colleges give away pads/tampons, allowing women to use food stamps to buy pads/tampons) to use gender-neutral language.

This is why I stopped trying to do this work because that sh!t irks me. Imagine being unable to use the words “women and girls” in PERIOD poverty legislation. Dear lord.
Oh, I agree. I mean more non black women being jealous or upset that people are reminded black women are female. The trans cult of course would be upset.

inasundress

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
155,810 6,801 5,311
Alleybux
I had a friend - key word HAD - who in one conversation started telling me how she went to an all girl's school and she always "felt like black men were off limits." I asked why, wondering in what silly ass direction this was going to go - if she was going to say something racist playing on violent stereotypes for example or maybe something about family/older generation's racism - but she told a story about how a black girl once said something doing that whole Kerry Washington in Save the Last Dance spiel. I'm just sitting there like you b!tches are so late with this sh!t, don't nobody give a fµck about black men. Please take them, let black men and white women take themselves off all our hands please.

I really didn't figure out until after I cut her off that she was low key trying to provoke and belittle me.

5. An assumption we all have been raped or are dealing with this undescribed "trauma" xesual assault is too common among black women but presenting this image we all have been a victim doesn't achieve anything.

Now this dumb sh!t I see on LSA a lot more than white women, and there are a lot of really messed up bw on this site who think this is an ok way to try to relate to other black women, even those who are telling them "I don't have your trauma."

Bubblyflute

Verified black
Reaction score
Reactions
159,185 7,026 3,410
Alleybux

I get hell when I say this, but I do prefer white feminist because they center men less than black women(even with their racism). Black feminism is about the black community-- not exclusively black women and girls. Concerns of black men going to jail take precedent. Black men being victims of police brutality does to. Black men being killed by the police is sad but it is not a feminist issue.

Womanist" in my experience always tap dance away from xes based oppression and talk about tangential issues like poverty and "colonialism" and I want to talk about basic xes based issues like black women who are victims of domestic violence, rape, demeaned in music, etc.

Ren80

Reaction score
Reactions
39,461 1,093 718
Alleybux
I get hell when I say this, but I do prefer white feminist because they center men less than black women(even with their racism). Black feminism is about the black community-- not exclusively black women and girls. Concerns of black men going to jail take precedent. Black men being victims of police brutality does to. Black men being killed by the police is sad but it is not a feminist issue.

Womanist" in my experience always tap dance away from xes based oppression and talk about tangential issues like poverty and "colonialism" and I want to talk about basic xes based issues like black women who are victims of domestic violence, rape, demeaned in music, etc.
You are speaking my language! I feel the exact same way about the ways that white women have a commitment to womanhood.

Somebody on Twitter said that Black women can’t be trusted to prioritize themselves in feminist spaces because they’ll turn it into a criminal justice advocacy group for “their sunz and kangz” and it’s sooooo true lmao. I have literally been in spaces where it happened. I am on an email list right now that started off centering BW and now the moderators are sending out emails about that young Black male shot in Minneapolis.

Bubblyflute

Verified black
Reaction score
Reactions
159,185 7,026 3,410
Alleybux
I had a friend - key word HAD - who in one conversation started telling me how she went to an all girl's school and she always "felt like black men were off limits." I asked why, wondering in what silly ass direction this was going to go - if she was going to say something racist playing on violent stereotypes for example or maybe something about family/older generation's racism - but she told a story about how a black girl once said something doing that whole Kerry Washington in Save the Last Dance spiel. I'm just sitting there like you b!tches are so late with this sh!t, don't nobody give a fµck about black men. Please take them, let black men and white women take themselves off all our hands please.

I really didn't figure out until after I cut her off that she was low key trying to provoke and belittle me.

Now this dumb sh!t I see on LSA a lot more than white women, and there are a lot of really messed up bw on this site who think this is an ok way to try to relate to other black women, even those who are telling them "I don't have your trauma."
A good example are threads where black women say we have not had a hard time attracting men and don't appreciate black women who have speaking on behalf of them. They accuse us of trying to save face.

Bubblyflute

Verified black
Reaction score
Reactions
159,185 7,026 3,410
Alleybux
You are speaking my language! I feel the exact same way about the ways that white women have a commitment to womanhood.

Somebody on Twitter said that Black women can’t be trusted to prioritize themselves in feminist spaces because they’ll turn it into a criminal justice advocacy group for “their sunz and kangz” and it’s sooooo true lmao. I have literally been in spaces where it happened. I am on an email list right now that started off centering BW and now the moderators are sending out emails about that young Black male shot in Minneapolis.
The National Organization for Women is dealing with this now. The current head is a black woman(the white head was falsely kicked out due to transphobia and anger over not centering black men I kid you not) and since taking over she has been moving away from core feminist issues but is going full pro trans, police brutality, and tangential female issues. Like yes, poverty does affect women, but why not just join a group that focuses on labor unions, minimum wage, etc. than turn a feminist group into that??

inasundress

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
155,810 6,801 5,311
Alleybux

I don't agree with this because personally racial issues impact me more than xes based issues, and I am vehemently opposed to black women aligning with white feminism. Maybe our brand of feminism, or womanism if we want, could use some work but the answer is 100% not to pivot back into white female rhetoric.

White women and white feminism should have no bearing, not as a favorable concept nor as a comparison point, to any black specific feminism. Our sh!t needs to be totally separate from theirs and we have more than enough experience at this point that trying to align with them or ally with them works against us.

We need our own sh!t. We can redesign and readjust our own sh!t, but white female sh!t has zero place in it.

Santigold

ɪ ꜱɪᴍᴘʟʏ ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ.
Reaction score
Reactions
705,221 30,573 3,181
Alleybux
I never understood why being anti-prostitution was considered an inherently white opinion but then I remember the phrase "soft bigotry of low expectations." Non-black sjws think all black women not only support prostitution but would be willing to participate in it. But a lot of these white "pro-xes work" feminists would never be prostitutes in the first place.

It’s considered a “white opinion” because white women are able to get away with being promiscuous without being hypersexual. They will still be seen as “innocent” and “pure” regardless of their behavior.

White/non-black people see us as inherently hypersexual beings. Me personally, I will never be pro-xes work or pro-pδrn. I am staunchly against both for a multitude of reasons, especially considering how black women are portrayed in the media. It doesn’t benefit us at all.

gemini0211

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,824 157 74
Alleybux

I am right with you. I am so turned off and while I consider myself progressive the more endangered I feel in a lot SJ spaces which is why I've tapped out. The work that so many are pushing is not realistic and is actually going to make conditions worse for Black women specifically.