Quantcast

SJW's hatred of gender conforming black women and being reminded black women deal with female issues

violette1984

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
74,276 2,666 490
Alleybux
A lot of organizations are trying to incorporate DI or reconciliation of some kind, and not everyone is equipped to facilitate these conversations. I’ve seen or heard about workshops that got way too personal or brought up painful memories without any follow up or aftercare. I don’t think that’s appropriate or healthy. Just my 2 pennies.
Many non-Black people (especially yt women) use these trainings specifically to boost resumes or win brownie points with higher ups. So they'll try to lead a conversation and get you to share things that probably won't help you, but makes them look professionally empathetic. There's also very few remedies put in place...you'll be out there on a limb dangling.

BrownSkyn22

I just came to dance...dassit.
Reaction score
Reactions
94,055 2,758 571
Alleybux
I use to be an SJW. It’s just attention whoring. It’s feel good feeling thinking your doing the right thing but in reality you haven’t even critically thought about it and you are unwilling to research your position.
I was one when i was younger. I grew out of that quickly. I wasn't loud about it but I did go to a couple of protests.

Chile my journey ended when I was at this protest in san diego (a diverse group) and they started walking onto the highway to stop traffic for BLM. Those yt people were passionate. :weary_face:

I asked my man "where are we going?" because it was at night and I knew we were walking down a hill. Chile I saw the highway and traffic and I turned my black a$$ around. They made the news but you wouldn't have seen me on it. I wish tf I would.

My mindset really shifted in 2020. It was like my eyes opened up to everything. It was so blatant at that point.

ms g

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,691 365 211
Alleybux
I was one when i was younger. I grew out of that quickly. I wasn't loud about it but I did go to a couple of protests.

Chile my journey ended when I was at this protest in san diego (a diverse group) and they started walking onto the highway to stop traffic for BLM. Those yt people were passionate. :weary_face:

I asked my man "where are we going?" because it was at night and I knew we were walking down a hill. Chile I saw the highway and traffic and I turned my black a$$ around. They made the news but you wouldn't have seen me on it. I wish tf I would.

My mindset really shifted in 2020. It was like my eyes opened up to everything. It was so blatant at that point.

What did you notice in 2020 that turned you off?

cashewCake

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,618 2,716 1,186
Alleybux
Pru-each!

And you know what I hate the most. When these sunken place black liberals spout this BS.

For Harriet is a perfect example. I'm going to need Black women to stop telling black girls that femininity is only for white girls. That the female experience is only for white girls. So why bother.

This is a great quote from harriet's net famous thread.
I definitely agree with you (I’m also African btw). It’s an easy cop out to say people find you unattractive because you’re black but that shows how you feel about the race. Another thing that makes Kim unattractive is her personality. I’m glad you brought up Khadija because yes she is naturally beautiful but another thing that makes her even more beautiful is her charm. Kim never cared about being pleasant for the camera instead she came across judgemental and confrontational - she was all about intellect - but now she’s living with regret and making it something it’s not. There is a light skinned youtuber (Daina) that is not conventionally beautiful but she’s worked on herself (angles, fashion) instead of saying she’s not beautiful because she’s black.

For Harriet thinks herself ugly. And tries to be so pseudo intellectual about how she could never be attractive anyway because she's black and the systems in place won't allow it. For Harriet also gets pissy when other black women don't have those experiences.

Somehow it's not racist to say these things if you're SJW. But if a conservative said it suddenly you see how racist it is.

Isis Diamond

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
66,563 2,782 2,581
Alleybux
Right. I feel politically homeless. I used to be a part of my college's queer group and feminist collective, but I had to step back because any lines of thought outside woke dogma were automatically labelled either conservative or ignorant.

I'm worried about the backlash of this kind of thinking. In ten years, when the girls groomed into OnlyFans and the children provided puberty blockers have grown up and realized the consequences of their actions, what will they have to say about the lack of adult oversight?

So many of our institutions (the ACLU, all of academia, the media, Planned Parenthood;the Democratic Party) have been captured in this false-wokism and have left no room for debate or civil discussion. What happens when people completely lose their faith in the left?
I fear it will bring about a far-right backlash and people will swing the pendulum far the other way.

Honestly, the new left should thank God for Trump. The only reason we were able to win was because the Republican Party is imploding with extremists. If this was the "moderate," "sane" Republican Party of the Bush or Mccain years, they would have mopped the floor with the new SJW Democratic Party.

BrownSkyn22

Reaction score
Reactions
94,055 2,758 571
Alleybux
What did you notice in 2020 that turned you off?
The difference of reactions between Breonna Taylor and George Floyd's death. How they were working overtime to paint BW as these masculine warriors. They are quick to erase BW any other time and replace them with Biracial women.. However, when it came to SJWS and muling, all of the promotions were of Dark/Brown skin women and girls.

Then I found out that two of the BM who were responsible for this artwork (I believe one was on the cover of TIME magazine) were married to yt women. They have no interest in positively promoting BW. They are not BW nor are they married to BW yet they took the time to paint BW in a masculine SJW/mule/warrior light.

I also noticed how many Female SJWs didn't give a damn about Breonna Taylor. All I heard was "what about our sons?" and "That could be my brother, father, uncle, cousin, etc."

There were a lot of BW who showed up for Breonna but there was a vast difference. BM sure as hell didn't care as much about Breonna, some did, but many did not. Jamie Foxx was called out for posting about George Floyd and not Breonna. When they called him out he blocked them.

I remember bringing Breonna up and I was told "it's not the time for that."

When Oluwatoyin Salau was murdered by a BM after protesting for George Floyd, BM kept saying "it's not the time for that." Or they defended the man's behavior. No accountability whatsoever.

I was disgusted. I was done officially.

Dark and Lovely

Jealous of American Feet
Reaction score
Reactions
69,012 1,871 1,147
Alleybux
They like to use a lot of words to say nothing....
‘create space’
‘delicate’
‘intersection’
‘stunning and brave’
‘act of violence’
‘on this journey’
‘white supremacist capitalist patriarchy’

They totally bastardized self care and black girl magic to be meaningless.
They have an obsession with naming EVERYTHING.
Being heterosexual or a lesbian (that’s still a thing, right?) is being erased for words like queer which can literally mean anything even having kinks.
They don’t want to admit different black women have different experiences.
Have the most to say about white supremacy and white people while having a white partner who likely has a humiliation fetish or something.
They like to bully people who are minding their own business as well.

LLCoolFae

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
12,790 310 75
Alleybux
I fear it will bring about a far-right backlash and people will swing the pendulum far the other way.

Honestly, the new left should thank God for Trump. The only reason we were able to win was because the Republican Party is imploding with extremists. If this was the "moderate," "sane" Republican Party of the Bush or Mccain years, they would have mopped the floor with the new SJW Democratic Party.

Exactly. I'm not really into political science, but so many Republicans voted for Biden for President and then voted for Republicans down ballot.

In 2024 there may not be a Trump for moderates and leftists to unite against. I thought Biden's team might intepret the loss of Democratic house seats as a sign that they really need to work on economic and healthcare reform, you know, stuff that appeals to all Americans.

Instead he went full throtle on the Equality Act.
That's why its so dangerous that SJWs shuns or cancels anyone who isn't in lock step. They're pushing SW, trans rights, etc., when the average American either does not care about those things or is against it entirety. We're risking alienating the core of the democratic party, which is composed primarily of black women.

ms g

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,691 365 211
Alleybux
The difference of reactions between Breonna Taylor and George Floyd's death. How they were working overtime to paint BW as these masculine warriors. They are quick to erase BW any other time and replace them with Biracial women.. However, when it came to SJWS and muling, all of the promotions were of Dark/Brown skin women and girls.

Then I found out that two of the BM who were responsible for this artwork (I believe one was on the cover of TIME magazine) were married to yt women. They have no interest in positively promoting BW. They are not BW nor are they married to BW yet they took the time to paint BW in a masculine SJW/mule/warrior light.

I also noticed how many Female SJWs didn't give a damn about Breonna Taylor. All I heard was "what about our sons?" and "That could be my brother, father, uncle, cousin, etc."

There were a lot of BW who showed up for Breonna but there was a vast difference. BM sure as hell didn't care as much about Breonna, some did, but many did not. Jamie Foxx was called out for posting about George Floyd and not Breonna. When they called him out he blocked them.

When Oluwatoyin Salau was murdered by a BM after protesting for George Floyd, BM kept saying "it's not the time for that." Or they defended the man's behavior. No accountability whatsoever.

Thank you for the lengthy explanation.

I noticed a similar response to Breonna too. Honestly, the reason she even got the public's attention is be because BW were banging the drum loudly and persistently on it. I never heard about the Salau case --- we see why.

I remember that time cover and did not like it. I did not know about the artist though.

There is a strong disdain from BW and BM against BW.

Dark and Lovely

Jealous of American Feet
Reaction score
Reactions
69,012 1,871 1,147
Alleybux
The National Organization for Women is dealing with this now. The current head is a black woman(the white head was falsely kicked out due to transphobia and anger over not centering black men I kid you not) and since taking over she has been moving away from core feminist issues but is going full pro trans, police brutality, and tangential female issues. Like yes, poverty does affect women, but why not just join a group that focuses on labor unions, minimum wage, etc. than turn a feminist group into that??
Liber
Black women clearly cannot be trusted to create actual Black feminist spaces for ourselves that don’t embrace a multitude of other agendas. That ship has sailed. It was barely happening from the beginning, so it surely won’t happen now. So honestly I view deflections to “but the white womenz!” as shadow boxing. It’s not serious critique.

Don’t believe me? Look at this sign-up sheet for a Black Feminist Collective...you’re signing up to help ALL Black folks, not just women and girls. View attachment 2468969
I was in this group for black women that said in small print it was also for black femmes and non-binary folx and everyone else had to pay tribute to speak with of course a cash app to a poorly passing trans individual.

Zephyr

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
68,239 3,037 2,072
Alleybux
It’s really sick that other black women will actively be upset that you are proud of your heritage, love your hair and love your skin.

Honestly to me these SJW are worse than the average white people. They actively give the green light to whites to pity you or make assumptions on your life. They also tend to be unnecessarily aggressive and angry.

Didimimi

President of the LSA History Art and Culture Club
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
131,285 7,861 2,321
Alleybux
It’s really sick that other black women will actively be upset that you are proud of your heritage, love your hair and love your skin.

Honestly to me these SJW are worse than the average white people. They actively give the green light to whites to pity you or make assumptions on your life. They also tend to be unnecessarily aggressive and angry.
It’s all jealousy and lots of conditioning. They’ve gotten so deep in it and believe well you’re happy then that means something is wrong with them.
like for example they can’t claim racism anymore because here’s another black woman who gets attention. Now they have to admit they’re ugly... stay far far away from black women like that. Their insecurities and racism in this country has done a severe number on them.

I knew a black girl in college who gave my entire project idea to a female white classmate who ended getting the internship. This woman also tried to get someone to rape me on the last day of the semester.

Be very careful, block out all that bs agenda about black women being beneath everyone. Work on yourself.
Even on this site, you’ll see the most vile low vibrational sh!t. Unhappy people doing everything they can to attack for absolutely no reasons. Keep it all positive because misery truly loves company and will slowly seep into your life.

That is my advice for black women.

Chibabe

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
109,000 2,520 2,483
Alleybux
you basically just confirmed why i am not a feminist. bc sjws and feminists at one point were one and the same on social media. but for the same time that they were proliferating all over on sm with their "feminism" you didn't hear sh!t out of them to stop the blatant bullying and misogynoir that was happening to bw on those same platforms. they didnt do sh!t about it. but they want us to march behind them for mentally ill men in makeup with their balls tucked. girl byeeee.

also i think its interesting that now certain feminists are starting to see the light and condemn the ones who pushed way too fµck!ng far, especially with this trans garbage. but it might be too late. you lost a whole gen of intelligent girls who tuned out when they instinctively saw how foolish this sh!t was. the others...well they are on onlyfans selling ass bc yall told them it was empowering.

disclaimer: i'm not even mad at the onlyfans stuff, tbh i dont care and its not my business. i dont have anything to say about it as long as the woman (not girl) really wants to do that and isnt just doing it for attention or to fit in.

Zephyr

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
68,239 3,037 2,072
Alleybux
I get hell when I say this, but I do prefer white feminist because they center men less than black women(even with their racism). Black feminism is about the black community-- not exclusively black women and girls. Concerns of black men going to jail take precedent. Black men being victims of police brutality does to. Black men being killed by the police is sad but it is not a feminist issue.

Womanist" in my experience always tap dance away from xes based oppression and talk about tangential issues like poverty and "colonialism" and I want to talk about basic xes based issues like black women who are victims of domestic violence, rape, demeaned in music, etc.
Not to mention these black men and advocacy for prison reform/abolishment has direct consequences for black women and children. They couldn’t care less about the safety of black women and the overall degradation of the black family.
I don't agree with this because personally racial issues impact me more than xes based issues, and I am vehemently opposed to black women aligning with white feminism. Maybe our brand of feminism, or womanism if we want, could use some work but the answer is 100% not to pivot back into white female rhetoric.

White women and white feminism should have no bearing, not as a favorable concept nor as a comparison point, to any black specific feminism. Our sh!t needs to be totally separate from theirs and we have more than enough experience at this point that trying to align with them or ally with them works against us.

We need our own sh!t. We can redesign and readjust our own sh!t, but white female sh!t has zero place in it.

You have internalized being your inferiority as a woman and this is why you and other black women will say that you don’t face issues regarding sexism and only face racism.

Serious question if black peoplewere to achieve true equality in America, would the statistics for black maternal mortality be affected (this a xes based issue that black anti racist do not care about on the whole)?

Would the violence (including xesual) that many black women face even be reduced.

Antiracism concludes that IF black men would stop facing oppression then the sexism and oppression that they put on black women would disappear.

inasundress

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
155,798 6,801 5,311
Alleybux
Not to mention these black men and advocacy for prison reform/abolishment has direct consequences for black women and children. They couldn’t care less about the safety of black women and the overall degradation of the black family.

You have internalized being your inferiority as a woman and this is why you and other black women will say that you don’t face issues regarding sexism and only face racism.

Serious question if black peoplewere to achieve true equality in America, would the statistics for black maternal mortality be affected (this a xes based issue that black anti racist do not care about on the whole)?

Would the violence (including xesual) that many black women face even be reduced.

Antiracism concludes that IF black men would stop facing oppression then the sexism and oppression that they put on black women would disappear.

You're in this thread doing the very thing it criticizes.

I have faced absolutely zero hardships in life due to being a woman. I don't have your trauma and no projection you try to force on me will make it so that I have.

My life as a woman is the motherfµck!ng sh!t. It's the racism I have a problem with. The reason there is a disparity in pregnancy mortality between black and white women is BECAUSE OF THE RACE OF BLACK WOMEN, NOT THAT THEY ARE WOMEN. fµck!ng DUH.

Stop trying to force YOUR trauma on other women!!!

Coco Bean

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
8,147 88 65
Alleybux
Exactly!!

quiet summer

warm nights
Reaction score
Reactions
13,977 220 29
Alleybux
I just want to focus on your own point regarding the usage of queer in relation to black women. In college, I took a course about black femininity and I can't remember if it was a professor or a student but someone said that blackness is inherently queer because queer means being different from the norm.

I'm a lesbian and despite that, I was offended by that comment. To this day I can't really articulate why it put me off (I'm not really a fan of the word queer in general so maybe that's why) but I was just reminded of it because of the point you made about not all black women are queer.

Bubblyflute

Verified black
Reaction score
Reactions
159,185 7,026 3,410
Alleybux
Many non-Black people (especially yt women) use these trainings specifically to boost resumes or win brownie points with higher ups. So they'll try to lead a conversation and get you to share things that probably won't help you, but makes them look professionally empathetic. There's also very few remedies put in place...you'll be out there on a limb dangling.
A lot of anti discrimination and diversity trainings is a legal protection. If people claim a hostile work environment, they can say they made an effort through trainings. They need to find proper outside groups to create these trainings. A lot of quacks now have a hustle of creating these cringey trainings.

Bubblyflute

Verified black
Reaction score
Reactions
159,185 7,026 3,410
Alleybux
I just want to focus on your own point regarding the usage of queer in relation to black women. In college, I took a course about black femininity and I can't remember if it was a professor or a student but someone said that blackness is inherently queer because queer means being different from the norm.

I'm a lesbian and despite that, I was offended by that comment. To this day I can't really articulate why it put me off (I'm not really a fan of the word queer in general so maybe that's why) but I was just reminded of it because of the point you made about not all black women are queer.
Because it centers white people as the norm. Not all people live in a white dominated society, so in many cases white people are "different." Black people are not "inherently" different.

Bubblyflute

Verified black
Reaction score
Reactions
159,185 7,026 3,410
Alleybux

I have faced absolutely zero hardships in life due to being a woman. I don't have your trauma and no projection you try to force on me will make it so that I have.

My life as a woman is the motherfµck!ng sh!t. It's the racism I have a problem with. The reason there is a disparity in pregnancy mortality between black and white women is BECAUSE OF THE RACE OF BLACK WOMEN, NOT THAT THEY ARE WOMEN. fµck!ng DUH.

Would rape, street harassment, and domestic violence go away for black women and girls if we eliminate anti black racism?

Bubblyflute

Verified black
Reaction score
Reactions
159,185 7,026 3,410
Alleybux
Liber

I was in this group for black women that said in small print it was also for black femmes and non-binary folx and everyone else had to pay tribute to speak with of course a cash app to a poorly passing trans individual.
I used to think this movement was just for blue haired white girls, but black women and girls are deep in this too. But it is worse, since white women's image is not ruined since they are seen racially default.

County4Life

Somewhere with Remy.
Reaction score
Reactions
492,631 7,537 2,270
Alleybux

This is me also.

They suddenly understand what a BW is and looks like when it's time to mule. We had a discussion on LSA when one artist put a Black little girl leading a protest.

I was beyond pissed. They were placing even our girls at the forefront. But his wife is biracial.

So many Black women were praising that bµllsh!t. His wife was safe at home and he was too with White in laws. But Black women were so excited to be "praised". That's how deep the brain washing is.

Yet another BM artist drew a Black little girl protesting. It made me so angry. This is teaching even our children to start muling early from grown ass men.

These BM who make this tired ass art don't seem to understand the power of imagery when it comes to themselves. They think they're immune. They are NOT helping BM collective image.

For a group of men who complain "Black females don't let a brotha lead", they sure love portraying BW as leaders. They can't see it's nothing but punk ass behavior signaling to Whites that "mean" BW are the true cause of agitation. The "We're cool brothas unlike Black females" expressed through art. It is a submissive posture and nothing can convince me otherwise.

Some BM did see this as punk sh!t and stated men not children should be portrayed as leaders. You know who shouted them down? Black women and other Black men.Black women were too stupid to see the men agreeing with them want the smoke off them and directed at us. They couldn't see those men has no issues with them being on the front lines.

By masculinizing us, they are castrating themselves. I find it funny they spent so much time tearing down our image but can't seem to see what the above art does to theirs.

Non Black men look at them as a group of men who are such punks that they hide behind women and little girls.

Oluwatoyin Salau was a tragedy. BM callousness towards her death sealed it for me. Many LSA mules who ranted at us for not protesting got their wake-up call with her murder. They realized for all their shouting, they were disposable.

Isis Diamond

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
66,563 2,782 2,581
Alleybux

This is... obtuse.

You don't have to actually be a victim of xesual assault or harrasment to be at an increased risk of it due to your xes. Experiencing sexism goes beyond whether you've been xesually assaulted or not. The point is being female puts you at a higher risk of specific violence simply because you're a female. Black men are at an increased risk of racial profiling, even if not every black man has been racially profiled.

Pointing that out isn't "forcing trauma" and it comes across odd that you're insisting it is.

Bunbuns

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
7,426 217 53
Alleybux
I agree. The dehumanization of black women in these SJW spaces is awful. That's exactly why I hate terms like "black bodies". I've been seeing black people use this term now too and probably without even realizing how messed up that is. I am not a body. I am a human, I am a woman. You don't hear anyone say white bodies or hispanic bodies. But all of a sudden we aren't referred to as people in these "woke" spaces.

redbud tree

Ballin in Instabal, Turkey
Reaction score
Reactions
383,679 10,681 3,149
Alleybux

Yeah, some people a quick to call any kind of difference "queer."

redbud tree

Reaction score
Reactions
383,679 10,681 3,149
Alleybux
This is me also.

They suddenly understand what a BW is and looks like when it's time to mule. We had a discussion on LSA when one artist put a Black little girl leading a protest.

I was beyond pissed. They were placing even our girls at the forefront. But his wife is biracial.

So many Black women were praising that bµllsh!t. His wife was safe at home and he was too with White in laws. But Black women were so excited to be "praised". That's how deep the brain washing is.

Yet another BM artist drew a Black little girl protesting. It made me so angry. This is teaching even our children to start muling early from grown ass men.

All I remember is the little girl with the rifle. If you or anyone can remember these other images, please let me know. I'd like to see the foolishness.

BigMayBelle

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
145,365 5,000 3,322
Alleybux
these SJW spaces is awful. That's exactly why I hate terms like "black bodies".
There was an article about black midwives and doulas. And the title of the op and article stated then as “birth workers”. Anything relating to the feminine and womanhood pertaining to black women they quickly erase it. And bw are helping do it.
All I remember is the little girl with the rifle. If you or anyone can remember these other images, please let me know. I'd like to see the foolishness.
The little girl comforting the grown man with daggers in his back. Is a disturbing one, and proves the point of why so many grown men like sucking the youth of out black girls. But will be quick to tell a child to stay in their place.

redbud tree

Reaction score
Reactions
383,679 10,681 3,149
Alleybux
I agree. The dehumanization of black women in these SJW spaces is awful. That's exactly why I hate terms like "black bodies". I've been seeing black people use this term now too and probably without even realizing how messed up that is. I am not a body. I am a human, I am a woman. You don't hear anyone say white bodies or hispanic bodies. But all of a sudden we aren't referred to as people in these "woke" spaces.

It's not a new phrase. Maybe it's just getting more circulation now.

41BHWtoeT2L._SX330_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

This book is from 1997.

And yes, people talk about "white bodies" and "Latino bodies," and so on.

Middlebury’s Opportunity to Facilitate the Demilitarization of White Bodies | Events

the-latino-body.jpg

1.png

For whatever reason, I can't paste link to an article called "The Precarity of the Asian American Body in the Age of COVID-19."

51g0blz6UdL._SX330_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Last edited:

BrownSkyn22

Reaction score
Reactions
94,055 2,758 571
Alleybux
For a group of men who complain "Black females don't let a brotha lead", they sure love portraying BW as leaders. They can't see it's nothing but punk ass behavior signaling to Whites that "mean" BW are the true cause of agitation. The "We're cool brothas unlike Black females" expressed through art. It is a submissive posture and nothing can convince me otherwise.

Some BM did see this as punk sh!t and stated men not children should be portrayed as leaders. You know who shouted them down? Black women and other Black men.Black women were too stupid to see the men agreeing with them want the smoke off them and directed at us. They couldn't see those men has no issues with them being on the front lines.
Honestly, anything a BM has to say goes in one ear and out the other. I don't take them seriously as a collective nor do I exert any emotional energy into them. I don't view them as allies nor do I believe they care about the best interest of BW and Girls.

I saw some BW trying to step up as the mega mules when some BM told them to stay back. lmao. They're low self-esteem pushes them to get validation any way they can.

The only time Theshaderoom started posting black couples in a positive light was during that time. I noticed it all.
Oluwatoyin Salau was a tragedy. BM callousness towards her death sealed it for me. Many LSA mules who ranted at us for not protesting got their wake-up call with her murder. They realized for all their shouting, they were disposable.
And many of them will learn the hard way. I lost a lot of sympathy last year. My heart hurts for the young black girls being socialized into this. I do have a level of empathy for other BW because we were socialized to be this way but at some point the shyt needs to stop. It looks pathetic. Some women will put on their tattered cape to defend, beg, mule, hell even die for a group of men who don't give a damn about them.

I can only pray that more women open their eyes so that we can raise the next generation of black girls differently.

BrownSkyn22

Reaction score
Reactions
94,055 2,758 571
Alleybux

There are many more I saw but these were the ones I found. All of the artwork was created by BM. They know what a BW looks like when it comes to struggle and muling. Fuc them.

Screen Shot 2021-04-13 at 8.19.10 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-04-13 at 8.24.46 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-04-13 at 8.23.58 PM.png

This woman with the rifle just looks dumb af. You literally got dressed. Put a wig on. Put some heels on. Went and laid out all of your guns. Got your son dressed, and had somebody (most likely a bm.)take a picture of you. Nobody's scared of your a$$.

Screen Shot 2021-04-13 at 8.24.14 PM.png

BrownSkyn22

Reaction score
Reactions
94,055 2,758 571
Alleybux
I get hell when I say this, but I do prefer white feminist because they center men less than black women(even with their racism). Black feminism is about the black community-- not exclusively black women and girls. Concerns of black men going to jail take precedent. Black men being victims of police brutality does to. Black men being killed by the police is sad but it is not a feminist issue.

Womanist" in my experience always tap dance away from xes based oppression and talk about tangential issues like poverty and "colonialism" and I want to talk about basic xes based issues like black women who are victims of domestic violence, rape, demeaned in music, etc.
They can't center BW and Girls because they're too busy worshipping Black dyck and validation. I would never trust these SJWs.

redbud tree

Reaction score
Reactions
383,679 10,681 3,149
Alleybux
There are many more I saw but these were the ones I found. All of the artwork was created by BM. They know what a BW looks like when it comes to struggle and muling. Fuc them.

View attachment 2472216 View attachment 2472226 View attachment 2472220

This woman with the rifle just looks dumb af. You literally got dressed. Put a wig on. Put some heels on. Went and laid out all of your guns. Got your son dressed, and had somebody (most likely a bm.)take a picture of you. Nobody's scared of your a$$.

View attachment 2472222

Oh, wow...

Thanks for sharing these. I'd only ever seen the bottom one.

Guns and heels = so tired.

CountingStars

Being Mad Because You’re a Gangstalker is Weird
Reaction score
Reactions
65,515 2,460 2,096
Alleybux
It's not a new phrase. Maybe it's just getting more circulation now.

41BHWtoeT2L._SX330_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

This book is from 1997.

And yes, people talk about "white bodies" and "Latino bodies," and so on.

Middlebury’s Opportunity to Facilitate the Demilitarization of White Bodies | Events

the-latino-body.jpg

1.png

For whatever reason, I can't paste link to an article called "The Precarity of the Asian American Body in the Age of COVID-19."

51g0blz6UdL._SX330_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

It's not new but the metaphysics and philosophy (objects, agents, etc.) don't transfer in the way men want to use solely for themselves. There's something so cheap and shiesty about them glomming on. Something vampiric, opportunist, and exploitative.

^^ This is 100% radfem as it always has been and definitely is not aligned with the current male death drives/transcendence, transhumanism, or posthumanism. It also 100% centers Black women & children which none of this new sh!t does. The new current (asset) strips Black women's theories, analysis, experience, and philosophy in service of men...AND then has the audacity to feed it back as forced teaming & privilege.

Last edited:

Krafty

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
77,055 7,013 9,249
Alleybux
When it comes to Black women experiencing xesual harassment, SJW's and Black feminists don't know how to react. They don't want to criticize the Black men street harassers so they just focus on non Black women experiencing street harassment from non Black men. I remember a couple of years ago when street harassment was the main hot button issue, BW would call out street harassers but then twist themselves in pretzels trying to justify BM harassing BW ("it's white supremacy!" blah, blah,blah).

BW (too many to count) in the media have been downplaying our womanhood and prioritizing racism in general for awhile now. More people just assume we don't want to be included in convos about regular female issues.

'I Don’t Have Time To Be A Woman, I’m Too Busy Being Black': 'Daily Show' Star​

"If you haven't noticed, I'm a black lady."
Stand-up comedian Dulcé Sloan is onstage in front of a raucous Toronto audience, already in stitches since she walked onto the stage, performing at the Just For Laughs comedy festival in Toronto on Sept. 22.
"I have dealt with more issues being black than I have being a woman," she says. "I have to explain this to my white women friends because they're all like 'We're all women!' And I'm like, 'Shut up!' Because being black is literally my description as a human. And there is so much oppression I have to deal with in everyday life."
"So, what I like to do is break my oppression down. I'm black Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I'm a woman Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday. I'm fat on Sunday even God rested one day."
Decked out in a crimson lace top and accessorized with the confidence of a veteran comedian despite being a relative newcomer, Sloan is not afraid to say what's on her mind. And what's on her mind is defined by her experience as a black woman living in a highly polarized time in the U.S.
"You're reminded every day that you're black in the U.S., " Sloan told HuffPost Canada in an interview. "When you're followed around in stores, when you turn on the news, when you walk down the street. Being black in America is a full-time job."
Sloan has landed the near-perfect platform to explore these issues and more as one of the newest correspondents on "The Daily Show with Trevor Noah."
"My manager and my agent called me and said they wanted me to audition for 'The Daily Show.' I had to send in an audition tape. Mine was about me coaching white people about what to do on social media. Like, stop being so surprised when people of colour experience something racist. Stop defending racists to people of colour," she said.
To the bolded: this!! I get so annoyed when black women say “I can’t just focus on my womanhood alone, black and woman can’t be separated

I’m confused AF when I see this because black women have no problem focusing on their blackness alone.
Black women stay telling on themselves. I truly think black women have internalized being inferior to other races of women.

freedreamz

go touch grass
Reaction score
Reactions
1,261 46 14
Alleybux
Yes! It reminds me of when my mama was on food stamps for 6mos in hs and this poor yt girl goes it’s okay my mama don’t do nothing either and I had to break down to hear that i wasn’t “poor poor” like her. She would try so hard to fight for me as if she was just like me but her mama was a methhead w 6 babies 4 different daddies, cigarettes holes in the carpet, and a creepy bf. My mama was an accountant that got carpel tunnel and couldn’t work until 4mo of intense therapy.

I had a lot of sjw white women in hs trying to “bond/stick up for me” but didn’t know how bc i didn’t align w their ideal blackness. like they would say sly sh!t like “it must be hard not aligning w your culture’s body standards just like me” bc they were fat and i was tall n skinny
or
“it must be hard seeing that *insert random black guy in band* wants to date other ppl and not his own” as if they weren’t dusty weebs that wore the same sweater every day no lotion.

BrownSkyn22

Reaction score
Reactions
94,055 2,758 571
Alleybux
There is a strong disdain from BW and BM against BW.
The sad part is that disdain has nothing to do with us. Just their own self-hatred. It's not my fault that you hate yourself and people who look like you. I'm built different. Some of us actually wanna see BW and girls win. And some of us actually love being Black Women and we love our features and skin tone. That's why i wanna have a daughter.