Skinny Women: Dating Fat Men

bigbuttjudi

Cali Girl in a DC World
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
103,688 2,515 879
Alleybux
No, Im not FAT. and I know my friends who are readers on this site would agree, and I will probably hear some backlash for my comments today... But I did get "thicker" in my years and with clothes on I am a nice shape, but NAKED, I have fat pockets here and there that gross me out. 24 hour fitness have these shirts that say 'look better naked" and that has become my motto. I honestly want to get rid of as most bod fat as possible. IMO I dont look healthy, I dont feel healthy, and if you are what you eat then I am a fat ass hamburger.. I want my old body back, and I am making the steps in 09 to eat healthy and responsibly. Dont get me wrong, I could care less about the next woman and I dont judge others. I just know what I like and what is going to make ME happy. And nothing anyone else says is going to change that, also my family is RIDDLED with diabetes and such, I like to break stastistics :pcute:

lol! girl you are funny but i hear what you're saying.

for 2009 i plan to become a flexitarian. a person that primarily adopts a vegetarian lifestyle, but still allows themselves to eat meat on the ocassion. i can't give up meat completely but i would like to limit my meat intake...and i'm going to try to focus on organic and sh!t like that. i have an addiction to soda...and i'm slowly trying to focus on just water (and wine)...LOL!

destini

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
1,258 1 1
Alleybux
^^hmm a flexitarian?? I may have to look into that. i posted in the fitness thread about my views on fitness and such lately. And to be honest I am seriously grossed out, with meat in general but I know I love my chicken (in moderation) and fish. A few months ago i was dead set on proving that you can eat what you want and still have a good shape, but that aint gonna work for me. The worst part is having to cut out liqour/wine too!

bigbuttjudi

Cali Girl in a DC World
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
103,688 2,515 879
Alleybux
^^hmm a flexitarian?? I may have to look into that. i posted in the fitness thread about my views on fitness and such lately. And to be honest I am seriously grossed out, with meat in general but I know I love my chicken (in moderation) and fish. A few months ago i was dead set on proving that you can eat what you want and still have a good shape, but that aint gonna work for me. The worst part is having to cut out liqour/wine too!

i used to think i had to have meat with everything. like, i love italian food...and i could never fathom the thought of eating any italian dish without meat. but recently i've been paying more attention to how meat is processed...and it is typically so fugging disguisting that it slowly has begun to turn me off. especially ground beef. if you read 'fast food nation' you will really see how disguisting a lot of our meat supply is...it's just nasty as hell. and then i heard ralph nader on npr talking about how much nasty sh!t is mixed into our meat supply and other foods...and it's just disguisting. i feel dizzy just thinking about it.

i've been saying for the longest that i would adopt a mostly vegetarian lifestyle and just cut out beef and pork and eat seafood and chicken. but for some reason, the smell of chicken has been turning me off lately. and then i think about its origin and i get more disguisted.

so then i said i would just eat seafood...but then someone on here said that shrimp, crab and lobster eat off of human flesh (WTF?) and then a co-worker was telling me the other day at lunch that when she went to thailand...she and her hubby stayed at a hotel that was built over the water. so when they went to the bathroom there was a very small sink with a bucket next to them...so when you used the bathroom, in order to get the 'contents' to go down...you had to pull the lever in the sink...fill the small bucket up...and then put that water in the toilet which would flush all the contents down below DIRECTLY into the ocean!

so because the hotel was built directly over the water, there were slats that you could see down to the water from wherever you were at...and she said the moment that the contents went into the ocean...tons of fish of all sizes and types would swim over real quick and EAT the contents from everyone's hotel!!!!

needless to say, they were all turned off from eating the fish there. well, that bish's story has now traumatized me...since then i've had the opportunity to eat fish twice and each time i thought of her story and declined. it all just makes me gag.

Imani Izzi

Queen To Be
Reaction score
Reactions
28,660 32 9
Alleybux
In college, I had a crush on a guy that reminded me of a teddy bear. I typically go for the athletic types, but he was so cute and gave the best hugs. About two months ago, I saw him again and he had doubled in size.

He was still cute, but he looked pained. I just want someone who like me, values an active lifestyle and most of those men tend to be athletic. For me, it has more to do with a match of values rather than aesthetics. Even the most athletic and in shape man can turn into "that fat man" after 30 years of marriage.

Winehouse.

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Reaction score
Reactions
11,998 3
Alleybux
I love my fat boy :28:

D00M

<span style="font-weight: bold;color: orange;"><sp
Reaction score
Reactions
1,440 1
Alleybux

Harriet_Thugman

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
86,536 1,743 286
Alleybux
I seem to attract the husky dudes so I decided to drop the shallow sh!t and give them a chance. So far, it has its ups and downs.

AllIneed

<span style="border: 2px solid purple;color: purpl
Reaction score
Reactions
15,127 6 2
Alleybux
I'm not shallow. I will date a husky dude, but my last one became insecure when it was time for the clothes to come off. Who wants to have xes with someone who keeps on all their clothing, but only allow the penis out the boxer hole. That's a turn off.

kNORTH West

<span style="color: blue,red,yellow;"><span style=
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
3,844 3 2
Alleybux
I don't like skinny men, and I apologize to all the skinny men and mean no offense, I need something to hang on to. I guess its a security thing or whatever. I have never been attracted to a skinny man even if he was fine-as-hell. I like 'em thick and they don't really have to be muscular.

Big Daddy huggy bears, Chocolicious :love:'s you baby!

B.B.G.

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Reaction score
Reactions
54,946 10 6
Alleybux
I'm not skinny. I'm curvy but not chubby...

I am not attracted to big guys at all...and the fat ones are a total turn-off.
I prefer my men slim or athletic.

thickdaddy

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
how do u think Gerald Levert looked ladies, and was he to heavy or does money and fame change things.

UGiveGoodLuv2Me

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
42,611 70 81
Alleybux
Would you date a fat man? I'm thin and the younger me would only date a guy who had an athletic body...I figured if I kept myself in shape, my guy needs to be in shape as well. However, recently I've been meeting men who are on the husky side. What they lack in size, they make up for it in other are areas.

Sooooooooooo you let a fat ninja skeet... classic. :pconfused::rotfl::messed:

kornkobbler

Tilly Stalker
Reaction score
Reactions
4,344 3 1
Alleybux

jeido

charidotes dolius charmophron
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
43,091 673 315
Alleybux
A lot of the afro-whatever women I see & know outside of the US are definitely what people here might call 'skinny'.

I'm a size 10 right now and feel like Jabba the Hutt!:psad:...I can't wait to get back to into a 6! ...Everyone's comfortable and confident at different sizes.

Some women can rock a 12-14+ and look & feel gorgeous! However, esp at my height, build, aesthetic, the extra just doesn't work for me.
To answer the OP, I never cared much about the guy's (i'm way more critical of myself than others) weight, muscles. I checked for attractiveness, compatibilty, personality etc.. I never dated an overweight guy but it wasn't a conscious, intentional thing.

I'm thinking Jack Black not Paul Prudhomme tho'.

DahomeyAhosi

Ghanaian Elder
Reaction score
Reactions
2,565 22 71
Alleybux
I am a size 4. I thought I could work with a big man because he had a lot of good things going for him but when I saw him naked and started touching him I got completely turned off. I understand that men's fat tend to gather in the stomach area but there is nothing attractive about the pregnant look. I no longer look at big men. I work hard to stay in shape and so can they.

Priceless Peer

Go Big Orange
Reaction score
Reactions
85,229 2,025 683
Alleybux
the last guy i dated before my s/o and i settled down was a fat boy. at first it did not bother me but as it went on i would say stuff like you should exercise or you should lose weight. and yes soft bellies and bubbies on a man are not hot.

Boosie

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,352 4 1
Alleybux
I do not have a problem with anyones size. But, I don't want to walk as a couple. And people think of the number 10 either. lol :giggle: