• Pass

Votes: 13 68.4%

• Total voters
Reactions
6,821 43 32
Alleybux

350full-blair-redford.jpg

70c61af9e1c5fd44b30fc25258faa7ce.jpg

blair-redford-arrives-at-excelsior-a-celebration-of-the-amazing-and-picture-id1091598748

tumblr_p1fvxevRSB1unsbsso1_400.gifv

actor-blair-redford-from-foxs-the-gifted-poses-for-a-portrait-during-picture-id821129938

IHA-030581-Blair-Redford.jpg

Last edited:
Birdwatching
Reactions
4,687 51 27
Alleybux
I get a bit of a feminine vibe (not saying he’s gay), but he reminds me of Richard Greico a bit. Like a mix between him and Johnny Depp.

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

The Lounge

Recent Posts

NitraaB Discussion Thread
I had a feeling there would be a reveal today. I’m very happy for Nitra and her family.
Ma'khia Bryant's family tell their story of what happened before the shooting
Black people, we need to re-think the way we do family. The over-reliance on public school/public assistance. The over-reliance on grandparents to...
The authorities may have found the killer of Jon benet
Is there a doc about this case that I can watch? I was young when this happened and don’t know any details of what happened to her, if anyone...
Strongmommy Chrissy
Bigger, much bigger I’m going to go back and watch Ming house tour to do an accurate comparison.
Smoke or Edible To Help With Creative Block?
I’ve tried this before. Getting creative ideas to come to me while I’m high was not the problem. They came in abundance. My problem was being able...
  • Poll
Black woman goes on mini rant, says she gonna support Asian nail shops no matter what! “They...
of all the things said here, this is one I can understand. I was on IG today and saw that a business I would never have thought was black owned...
Why are women not sympathetic to REAL trans women's plight
It's pure delusion. Yes, people don't know a bald muscular man is a man. Gimme a break. :ROFLMAO: This thread is like peeking into an alternate...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
For those who are interested, Henry liked NV’s post within a couple of minutes of it being posted
Pfizer vs. Moderna Vaccines
I got the Moderna shot. It was very straightforward and quick. My arm was sore for about 2-3 days afterward. Aside from that, no side effects. I...
Top Bottom