Zodiac: Scorpio
Net Worth: (allegedly) ~$9,000,000
Ethnicity: Chinese
Currently resides: LA, Beijing, Shanghai

Pics

1618729978057.png

1618729999595.png

1618730034962.png

(The 3 above are most representative of what he looks like right now. He likes long hair. Here are some other looks anyway.)

1618730754618.png

1618730826645.png

1618730842398.png

General Manager
Reactions
16,982 166 56
Alleybux
he resembles a lil chipmunk or squirrel
its the cheeks and tiny mouth I guess?
but yea agree too soft, the japanese guy earlier looked androgynous but still masculine

Last edited:

The Culture

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Terrible encounter with bigotry
Are you certain they weren’t just gross asses coughing everywhere? Where was this?
Miami Tea Ch 4 2021
Y’all sure he with @schacle, cause bud look like he had the TIME of his life with no respect for her, at club LIV last night Who is he
So Vanessa Bryant lied after all (who’s surprised?)
They were part of his career and helped him reach his dreams. They negatively effected his career for most of his career. Jerry west is the...
Trailer for Oprah and Prince Harry's "The Me You Can't See"
Interesting that they talk about derogatory ways mental illness is described and Hazard chooses to use the word “bonkers” a few days ago.
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
I This is them saving face. They both know what would happen if either of them showed their faces. He wants to back out the only way he knows...
First Trailer for “90 Day Fiancé: The Single Life”
Here are my thoughts after the first Tell All: Danielle: She seems like a sweetheart, but she has to let the hurt go. I’m glad she’s putting...
My Natural Sistas | PREGNANCY ANNOUNCEMENT & DEPRESSION | Life Update My Natural Sistas
Y’all are weird!!! Y’all have villanized this man like you know him and have been in the room while they are planning their family…Carmen has...
Israel Twitter Account Not Giving A Damn About the Violence Towards Palestine
To all those saying “this is disgusting “ our country has done worse in the name of self defence. Let Israel defend themselves since they are the...
Brownskin privilege?? Brownskin vs dark skin debate on tiktok....
I always see this video in my recommended but I never watched it because I knew it was going to be bs and was going to address the obvious. I do...
Top Bottom