Snowpiercer on TNT

Ebony Galore

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,082 184 51
Alleybux
Love this show.

They better put some respect on Melanie. They were such ingrates.

I love Sean Bean but this guy dies in every movie and show. Hopefully it doesn't apply to him this time..

Is this the official thread for season 2 as well? We are just combining the two?

apryll6969

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
279,987 8,310 1,917
Alleybux
What happen to the Sushi lady and where is Till living, I assume someone took over her lease in 3rd.

So basically its the cult of Wilford on big Alice

Spam? That lil girl is dying of high sodium, smh

HelloKitty811

You’re the facsimile, I’m the original.
Reaction score
Reactions
55,022 961 40
Alleybux
Lol that list. They probably on Big Alice eating those roach bars too

No, each other. Well, the fresh ones that is, they have... covid 28 over there

They all been living the struggle life :cry. Every character that they showed on that train look rough or on drugs.

can you blame 'em for being high all the time
See, I need a big Alice episode. I want to see what happens day to day on that train because the way some of them look...

Last edited:

Princessjones19

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
53,453 2,981 248
Alleybux
Currently watching episode 1 and I’m so disgusted how the poor passengers are getting treated small portions of food ,their train cottage looks disgusting ,sterilizing the women and they have been aboard six heads OMG ! I’ve never seen this show advertised it’s basically a walking dead that takes place on a train

HelloKitty811

Reaction score
Reactions
55,022 961 40
Alleybux
Currently watching episode 1 and I’m so disgusted how the poor passengers are getting treated small portions of food ,their train cottage looks disgusting ,sterilizing the women and they have been aboard six heads OMG ! I’ve never seen this show advertised it’s basically a walking dead that takes place on a train
I agree. One rarely sees ads for this show. PR needs to get on this. The show deserves more attention.

Kelly Price

High as hell & long winded
Reaction score
Reactions
89,747 3,075 1,568
Alleybux
Yay. I found a thread. Man this show is good. One of my favorites on right now. I never see promo or commercials. They slacking.

More people should be watching. It's quite entertaining

Kelly Price

Reaction score
Reactions
89,747 3,075 1,568
Alleybux
Layton is always gonna be a fµck boy no matter what.

Audrey girl ion know what your plan is but I hope it works. Ever since she gave Kevin that hands from lobotomy he has been her servant. Maybe she will use him to get back at Wilford.

Melanie is that girl. The episode when it was her alone had me hooked. I didnt think she would be able to carry but she surprised me. She is resilient as fµck.

Ruth might actually have a conscience, who knew.

I like how I expected them to send bob (or the ice juggernaut as I call him) out to kill melanie when she got off the train but he wasnt ready yet. Now I'm thinking they're going to use Josie to do it.

Melanie's daughter used to irk me because she was so angry at her mama but now I see she was just conflicted. She wants her mom. I'm starting to like her.

I'm still wondering tho....if they've been on the train for 7 years circling the globe how have they never cross paths with big Alice until now? Also when Melanie left Wilford at the station and stole snowpiercer....WHEN was big Alice constructed???

HelloKitty811

Reaction score
Reactions
55,022 961 40
Alleybux
Okay. So now I see how Melanie got left behind. Wilford gained control of the train while she was at the station. This dude has been playing chess. Got rid of Melanie. Been waiting for this moment to takeover.

Psalm

I groan back and sometimes I do so viciously
Reaction score
Reactions
283,912 18,832 4,093
Alleybux
Y’all were right. Layton is a weak leader. I can’t believe he lost the train.

KarmasMisery

It's your destiny!
Reaction score
Reactions
119,191 5,594 2,110
Alleybux
I’m screaming at that “Willy world”. I swear it’s a reference to this conspiracy about Wilferd being Charlie from the chocolate factory

KarmasMisery

It's your destiny!
Reaction score
Reactions
119,191 5,594 2,110
Alleybux
Wilferd is sadistic. He’s about to purge half the train. I don’t feel sorry for this lol traitors either. This is what they wanted.

HelloKitty811

Reaction score
Reactions
55,022 961 40
Alleybux
RIP MELANIE
Immensely enjoyed this season and the character growth exhibited by all of the characters. I especially enjoyed the character centric episodes as they were an excellent way to further expound upon the overall storyline.
Glad to see that season three is already in production!

Highfivesucka

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
23,724 968 768
Alleybux
Y’all forgive me I’m hella late but I’m finishing up season 1 right now. I can’t believe I haven’t watched this show till now. I’ve always like Jennifer Connelly as an actress but I feel like her career for whatever reason fell off.

Anyways Layton just annoys the f*ck out of me. He’s the type that no matter what he’ll never be happy. I don’t think he’s a good leader nor would he be someone I would follow into revolution.

For real all these fools on the train don’t even realize the only reason they are still breathing is because of Melanie. If mofos got out of pocket with me I would throw them right off the train and keep it moving.
Please tell me that psychotic red head and her mother get their asses beat

mango089

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,816 55 25
Alleybux
I'm skipping the comments for now but will read them later because I just started the show.

I really like apocalyptic and fantasy themed shows. In times of strife, you'd expect all people to come together and survive but of course they have to find something (money, power, status, resources) to separate the classes. It just goes to show you that even when the world changes, people behave the same. I'm not criticizing the show, I like the drama and there has a be a source of contention to keep the plot moving.

I kind of wish we got a look at what the world was before and how people got on the train. Did those people buy their way onto the train. Were there a certain number of people from each country since this affected the whole world? Is this a second ice age?

I'm on episode 5 and am disgusted at how this parallels society so much. The people in the tail essentially mirror homeless people in our society, the forgotten and the voiceless. They didn't even have a say in Layla's trial.

Just like how I said that this show mirrors aspects of our society. There have been 19 uprising since the world became what it is. I wonder if we will see any people from 1 overtly stand up for the rights of the ''lower class'' carts like suffragettes and abolitionists did in the past. Or will they just be complicit in their naivety.

Both of Layton's love interests are/were white....? sigh

I'll update my comment as I watch.

The second season is boring me and I don't know why.
I'm taking a break and will come back to season 2.

Last edited:

Kelly Price

Reaction score
Reactions
89,747 3,075 1,568
Alleybux
I'm skipping the comments for now but will read them later because I just started the show.

I really like apocalyptic and fantasy themed shows. In times of strife, you'd expect all people to come together and survive but of course they have to find something (money, power, status, resources) to separate the classes. It just goes to show you that even when the world changes, people behave the same. I'm not criticizing the show, I like the drama and there has a be a source of contention to keep the plot moving.

I kind of wish we got a look at what the world was before and how people got on the train. Did those people buy their way onto the train. Were there a certain number of people from each country since this affected the whole world?

I'm on episode 5 and am disgusted at how this parallels society so much. The people in the tail essentially mirror homeless people in our society, the forgotten and the voiceless. They didn't even have a say in Layla's trial.

Just like how I said that this show mirrors aspects of our society. There have been 19 uprising since the world became what it is. I wonder if we will see any people from 1 overtly stand up for the rights of the ''lower class'' carts like suffragettes and abolitionists did in the past. Or will they just be complicit in their naivety.

Both of Layton's love interests are/were white....? sigh

I'll update my comment as I watch.
Layton ain't sh!t. Lol