Quantcast

So according to thecoli, black women are the initiators when it comes to IR relationships

Evanoelle

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
70,894 3,002 2,704
Alleybux
Y’all. I’ve been lurking on that site a lot lately and this one made me laugh. These dudes are seriously delusional. They themselves believe that bw are SOOOOO undesirable that they can’t fathom the idea that a non black man could actually be interested in a BW. Why do people act like getting a white man is some kind of hard thing? Why are their standards put on a pedestal? I’ve seen average looking bw with non black men. I’m so over folks acting like it’s some difficult thing to do. Men are usually the approachers when it comes to women. Why would it be any different with black women?

here are some screenshots of what they were saying. Truth be told this is just another way to call black women ugly and to reinforce the whole low hanging fruit status. I’m not even claiming that non black men love us because I know that they prefer their own. However this narrative that there must be some kind of underlying motive or that the bw was desperate and chased him down is weird.
CD543039-365A-4BCD-9358-F379943ED7B7.jpeg
A5CC0B36-4CDF-4982-A1EF-ACB57014069E.jpeg
54A28A8C-D4F2-45ED-8F4A-7540B3C18B65.png
B163B20B-EA40-47E9-A613-B6183F323B1A.png
DE31F419-1E84-44A2-B5AE-EB993039D2D1.png

FemNoire

PerpetuallyBlooming
Reaction score
Reactions
97,319 4,074 1,349
Alleybux
They literately worship WM. That’s why I dont like when black people say things like “black men only get WW that WM didn’t want” or the same regarding BW and WM. Like it’s an accomplishment to be with a white person.

Last edited:

Prodigal

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,403 1,916 2,593
Alleybux
To be fair there are ton of books and even our very own IR section here with many threads giving advice to make the first move or drop clues as non-black men are often more reserved if not intimated to approach black women. Not to mention all the femininity channels on YouTube giving advice on how to be more presentable and approachable for non-black men in particular. So yes, that perception is out there.

Sereneone

Independents on Here are MAGA. Don't Be Fooled!
Reaction score
Reactions
140,306 4,131 2,790
Alleybux
Repulsive comments. These men should be ashamed of themselves.I don't know any black women, including myself, who are going up to men in desperation.

Saysomething

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
32,687 404 35
Alleybux
Ok. After they are done with that conversation, can they go learn how to build something?

They can use "The Men who built America" as a guide to understand that men build, not run their mouth and be up in women's business.

1619223023818.png

Evanoelle

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
70,894 3,002 2,704
Alleybux
Lol nope, certainly not in my case but nice try.

Same here. I’ve never approached or initiated anything with any man of any race. They’ve always done the pursuing. Idk why it would be any different with a white man. Men will approach whoever they find attractive period.

Anohana

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
142,637 2,474 784
Alleybux
honestly, this sounds like every lsa troll
A good amount of them come from there. They’re constantly complaining about how registration is closed. Maybe they were banned. We should also do the same so that when they’re banned, they can’t come back.

lakeluna

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
73,005 1,120 75
Alleybux
the delusion lmao!

This is why y’all have to stop calling black men kings and putting them on a pedestal. They show their asses EVERY TIME.

“As much as I love them, Black women are the least desirable as a whole.” Sir, shut the fµck up.

FemNoire

PerpetuallyBlooming
Reaction score
Reactions
97,319 4,074 1,349
Alleybux
Ok. After they are done with that conversation, can they go learn how to build something?
They can use "The Men who built America" as a guide to understand that men build, not run their mouth and be up in women's business.

View attachment 2499233
The conversations of some of these black men are so trivial. They stay talking about grade school BS.

Evanoelle

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
70,894 3,002 2,704
Alleybux
To be fair there are ton of books and even our very own IR section here with many threads giving advice to make the first move or drop clues as non-black men are often more reserved if not intimated to approach black women. Not to mention all the femininity channels on YouTube giving advice on how to be more presentable and approachable for non-black men in particular.
Those posts are just as cringy and I’ve never understood those either. No one needs a tutorial or instructional guide for any race of man. Bw like that are silly.

however their angle is different. Theirs is coming from a place of white men being intimidated so they may have to drop clues. For the men on the coli, the angle they’re coming with is the “bw are so undesirable that they are the ones doing the pursuing because other races do not find us attractive”

heck even one of the posters on the coli literally said “it’s true bw are the most undesirable so it would make sense that they are pursuers”. I remember in an old thread on there, another poster wondered why a white man would like black women considering how undesirable we are and how desirable his fellow white women are.

these are the kind of comments I expect from white/non black men but black men. It’s almost as if some of them actually genuinely believe and have bought into the narrative that we are undesirable and will always go out of their way to remind us of it. I’m not upset or pressed about it btw I just find it to be rather pathetic. Idk why anyone would take so much pride and relish in the idea of their women being seen as undesirable and repugnant. When I was in HS and non black women would say they found bm ugly or unattractive, I would get offended because I felt like they were also calling me ugly. But with some of these dudes, they don’t even feel that way. Almost like they see their beauty as separate from black womens. As if we don’t share the exact same features as them.

I know not all bm do this btw. Just something I’ve noticed about some especially the ones online.

kill bill

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
10,460 252 30
Alleybux
the delusion lmao!

This is why y’all have to stop calling black men kings and putting them on a pedestal. They show their asses EVERY TIME.

“As much as I love them, Black women are the least desirable as a whole.” Sir, shut the fµck up.
I'm saying!!! Black women PLEASE stop putting these men on a pedestal! They swear they "love" Black women over on that website, but will turn around and call us least desired/attractive. The dustiness!!! And the mules will turn a blind eye to it and still worship them, so sad.

Divakim89

Pretty On Fleek
Reaction score
Reactions
128,769 7,945 8,863
Alleybux
This is false af! As someone who lives in a predominantly white town, White men..no matter how they look ..including no teeth stank breath and stringy hair will come up to you and holla. Ive been asked out by so many old ugly white men, white husbands, young white men etc. they have no problem asking or pursuing

its the audacity for me that they even think they would have a chanvce with a pretty black woman like me when some dont even consider personal hygiene in their realm

Evanoelle

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
70,894 3,002 2,704
Alleybux
the delusion lmao!

exactly so insulting. I see similar sentiments on Kevin samuels channel too. You love black women but you make sure to remind us how undesirable we are and how no one wants us. That is some love indeed.

and another I’ve noticed on there is that they laugh at the whole black women loyalty thing. They don’t believe that some black women simply just want black love and black kids. They think we just stick to black men because we can’t get anyone else. If that is how some of them feel about black womens loyalty, then what is the point of some bw always screaming and shouting from the rooftops about how they only want black kings? I used to be one of those girls but I keep my preferences to myself these days. When anyone asks me what kind of guy I like, I simply just say I like everyone. No mention of race. No one should be put on any pedestal.

GlitterBelle

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
37,798 1,249 1,382
Alleybux
People want to be submissive so bad. Submissive does not mean feminine, the social justice warriors have screwed up your language in terms of finding new labels for things already with names. It is better to be equal with your partner, give or take 10%. There is nothing wrong with asking out a person as a woman. They accepted didn't they, which indicates interest. Ppl don't accept things they don't want.

It's just obvious jealously bc ppl know bw mostly date responsibly when in IR. As the others use each other including Asian woman White male IR, mostly. White women largely fail in IR.

lakeluna

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
73,005 1,120 75
Alleybux
I'm saying!!! Black women PLEASE stop putting these men on a pedestal! They swear they "love" Black women over on that website, but will turn around and call us least desired/attractive. The dustiness!!! And the mules will turn a blind eye to it and still worship them, so sad.

It’s an abusive relationship.

Black men will continue to sh!t on black women because there are black women who proudly proclaim to love black men and black men ONLY and will still go to bat for them.

Not me though.
Y’all be easy lol

Evanoelle

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
70,894 3,002 2,704
Alleybux

they don’t love bw on there. I’ve been lurking there a lot and the amount of PAWG or latina threads on there tell you otherwise. Almost every other day some white chick is trending topic. Many of them there are also unapologetic about their preference for mixed or light skinned women. Not saying they should be apologetic about it but rather highlighting how silly and false their claims of “loving BW” is on there.

Evanoelle

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
70,894 3,002 2,704
Alleybux
I recall another font on here made a thread talking about how a black guy told her she would have to compete with other races for men because no one is checking for bw like that. The font said she was attractive herself and the dude still felt the need to remind her that she was undesirable. I see the same sentiments within the black manosphere.

what’s the name of this kind of behaviour? It’s unsettling

1stplace

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
4,127 82 43
Alleybux
Y’all. I’ve been lurking on that site a lot lately and this one made me laugh. These dudes are seriously delusional. They themselves believe that bw are SOOOOO undesirable that they can’t fathom the idea that a non black man could actually be interested in a BW. Why do people act like getting a white man is some kind of hard thing? Why are their standards put on a pedestal? I’ve seen average looking bw with non black men. I’m so over folks acting like it’s some difficult thing to do. Men are usually the approachers when it comes to women. Why would it be any different with black women?

here are some screenshots of what they were saying. Truth be told this is just another way to call black women ugly and to reinforce the whole low hanging fruit status. I’m not even claiming that non black men love us because I know that they prefer their own. However this narrative that there must be some kind of underlying motive or that the bw was desperate and chased him down is weird.
View attachment 2499151 View attachment 2499150 View attachment 2499152 View attachment 2499153 View attachment 2499154
The first screenshot was so cringe. How can you start a statement with how much you love black women then end it with how we are the least desirable? Why would you post that on a public forum?

AlwaysT

Steeped
Reaction score
Reactions
92,243 2,823 951
Alleybux
Unpopular opinion but I have seen many bw be the initiator-hell last week we literally saw Lizzo slide in Chris Jamal Evans dms. I've been out and seen bw approach white men and flirt. But I've always thought that bw are very secure and confident that way.

But I find it annoying that these bm think that being a bw means men in general dont approach us. BW are approachedd/cat called regardless of the race of the man.
And to be honest I'm so tired of white interest being the measuring scale of attractiveness and ultimately worth in the black community.

kill bill

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
10,460 252 30
Alleybux
Those posts are just as cringy and I’ve never understood those either. No one needs a tutorial or instructional guide for any race of man. Bw like that are silly.

however their angle is different. Theirs is coming from a place of white men being intimidated so they may have to drop clues. For the men on the coli, the angle they’re coming with is the “bw are so undesirable that they are the ones doing the pursuing because other races do not find us attractive”

heck even one of the posters on the coli literally said “it’s true bw are the most undesirable so it would make sense that they are pursuers”. I remember in an old thread on there, another poster wondered why a white man would like black women considering how undesirable we are and how desirable his fellow white women are.

these are the kind of comments I expect from white/non black men but black men. It’s almost as if some of them actually genuinely believe and have bought into the narrative that we are undesirable and will always go out of their way to remind us of it. I’m not upset or pressed about it btw I just find it to be rather pathetic. Idk why anyone would take so much pride and relish in the idea of their women being seen as undesirable and repugnant. When I was in HS and non black women would say they found bm ugly or unattractive, I would get offended because I felt like they were also calling me ugly. But with some of these dudes, they don’t even feel that way. Almost like they see their beauty as separate from black womens. As if we don’t share the exact same features as them.

I know not all bm do this btw. Just something I’ve noticed about some especially the ones online.
Yes to the bolded completely. There was actually a thread that touched on this (or something similar) earlier this year titled "Do Black men respect Black women who are married to White men more?" Basically wondering if some Black men are so self hating, that they believe the white supremacist rhetoric that we are the least unattractive race of women. So when they see a Black women who is publicly dating/married to a white man (not just sleeping with one) then we must be spectacular or "different" than the average Black women.

I've seen quite a few Black men flip flop when it comes to bw/wm relationships-- one moment the narrative is "white men don't like ya'll they think you're hideous and would never touch you" then its "white men only sleep with ya'll they're not gonna marry you" AND THEN its "oh if he marries you then he'll have cheat on you with a white women/only bottom shelf white men marry ya'll" I swear, the flip flopping is hilarious and it really shows just how sad some Black men really are. Black men like to say bw/wm relationships are less threatening and controversial (compared to ww/bm) but they way act over them... something's not adding up. If they're so unthreatening, then why the hostility?

Evanoelle

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
70,894 3,002 2,704
Alleybux
Unpopular opinion but I have seen many bw be the initiator-hell last week we literally saw Lizzo slide in Chris Jamal Evans dms. I've been out and seen bw approach white men and flirt. But I've always thought that bw are very secure and confident that way.

But I find it annoying that these bm think that being a bw means men in general dont approach us. BW are approachedd/cat called regardless of the race of the man.
And to be honest I'm so tired of white interest being the measuring scale of attractiveness and ultimately worth in the black community.

okay let’s say that’s the case, what is so wrong with a bw being the initiator when it’s a white dude? Or flirting with a white or non black guy? I see black men online (and even some bw on LSA)constantly praising white and latina women for confidently approaching men. About how they don’t just sit around when it’s a guy they like.

I personally don’t believe women should approach men but what is the difference between a black woman approaching a black guy versus a white guy? It’s almost as if people ( not you ) are trying to say “damn these undesirable black chicks really have the audacity to approach people out of their league”. Or since we are “undesirable” it always look desperate when we approach other races.

ineapple

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
10,637 71 128
Alleybux
I recall another font on here made a thread talking about how a black guy told her she would have to compete with other races for men because no one is checking for bw like that. The font said she was attractive herself and the dude still felt the need to remind her that she was undesirable. I see the same sentiments within the black manosphere.

what’s the name of this kind of behaviour? It’s unsettling

This type of behavior I believe is called negging.

Babygirlmari

End Male Worship
Reaction score
Reactions
50,053 1,591 734
Alleybux
It’s an abusive relationship.

Black men will continue to sh!t on black women because there are black women who proudly proclaim to love black men and black men ONLY and will still go to bat for them.

Not me though.
Y’all be easy lol
We have to blame these heffas like this.

13006449_1084586808228972_6837837182898989413_n.jpg

Gin&Tonic

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
98,288 3,448 2,315
Alleybux
SInce black women are so undesirable, they won't mind when they are left in the dust.

It's really not their business how these IR relationships are born. The point is, the woman is gone.

LJJJJJJ

Tenoch Huerta & Kang's FIRST & ONLY WIFE
Reaction score
Reactions
35,609 881 296
Alleybux
Question OP: Are they good at spotting trolls? Because I'm about to start a ruckus on thecoli.
tenor - 2021-04-13T004658.530.gif

Edit: Registration is closed over there? Dang.

Last edited:

Rexo

“ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴄᴏɴᴠɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ”──✮⋆˙♛
Reaction score
Reactions
231,453 3,935 964
Alleybux
I honestly couldn’t finish it. I actually finished watching a recent Cynthia G video where it was about Ashanti taking a photo with a white man. Just a photo, there was no indication that she was dating this white guy.

And some of these black men were so offended. They even said similar things that were no different from that Coli thread.

Black men have this mentality of, “If I don’t want you, no one will.” But God forbid a man of a different race takes a genuine liking to black women and these mfs seethe.

They like to play it off as if they don’t care, but deep inside they know that if black women start dating out and seeking better (dating a man of means) and leaving behind dusty black men along with their warped pathology, it’ll mean they’ll have to start looking at themselves as the cause for this division.

I notice when black men date out, black men want black women to stop hating and how love is love, they even uplift black men who swirl, but none of this applies when a black woman dates out because then they use slavery as reasons not to date out (specifically when a black woman dates a white man). I notice they like to use scare tactics upon black women to prevent them from dating out.

My mom told me she sees the dusty pathology these types of black men spew and she told me she would not want me to limit myself to just black men and I should expand my options if I want to, however my little brother must be with a black woman. It is what it is. So glad my mother isn’t a sister souljah and sees these mfs exactly how they are.

KNTY 4 NEWS

ain’t no hold ‘em
Reaction score
Reactions
247,104 4,358 2,393
Alleybux
This is not true at all. I’ve known black women who could have any white man they want and actually curve them left and right because they’re only interested in black men

just coco

immune to the gaslighting
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
and another I’ve noticed on there is that they laugh at the whole black women loyalty thing. They don’t believe that some black women simply just want black love and black kids. They think we just stick to black men because we can’t get anyone else
its projection........that is how the black male moves, so he assumes that is how black women move.......black males operate by gender and black women operate by race......this is one of the reasons why its dumb for black women to move as racial soldiers when black males don't.......

and its also projection with black males, that many of them do find black women 'ugly', so yes alot of black males can't perceive that non-black men wouldn't find black women 'ugly' as well........all the toxic things that black males do, they project it on to black women........

getterdone

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,013 632 1,327
Alleybux
My mom told me she sees the dusty pathology these types of black men spew and she told me she would not want me to limit myself to just black men and I should expand my options if I want to, however my little brother must be with a black woman.
lol why isn't she consistent?

LVNA

Black American Princess ♡♛$◇
Reaction score
Reactions
437,039 10,401 1,027
Alleybux
Worried about what Black women are doing with their pussies instead of going to find their pappies who went to the corner store & never came back. & no, Kevin Samuels & Tariq Nasheed are not good substitutes.

:neutral :neutral :neutral :neutral

Anyways, how can you start off a statement with how much you "love" Black women then say they are the most undesirable? LOL. The delusions. Black men think verbal, mental, & emotional abuse is "love". No other group of men would ever proudly claim their women are undesirable. Not white men. Not Latin men. Not Asian men. Only the "kAnGz". These dudes are sick in the head.

Also, read between the lines, ladies. Black women literally scream from the highest point of the highest mountain how much they love Black men & don't want anybody but them & these dudes STILL don't believe it. Like they refuse. Y'all be boostin' their heads up so much & for all that bravado, they still don't believe their own women want only them ("race loyalty" they call it).

Is it low self esteem? Internalized anti Blackness? Do they truly believe the white/non Black man's ice is colder therefore why would anybody actually wanna be with them over white/non Black men?

tenor.gif

You decide.​

Last edited:

just coco

immune to the gaslighting
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
I honestly couldn’t finish it. I actually finished watching a recent Cynthia G video where it was about Ashanti taking a photo with a white man. Just a photo, there was no indication that she was dating this white guy.

And some of these black men were so offended.
They even said similar things that were no different from that Coli thread.

Black men have this mentality of, “If I don’t want you, no one will.” But God forbid a man of a different race takes a genuine liking to black women and these mfs seethe.

They like to play it off as if they don’t care, but deep inside they know that if black women start dating out and seeking better (dating a man of means) and leaving behind dusty black men along with their warped pathology, it’ll mean they’ll have to start looking at themselves as the cause for this division.

I notice when black men date out, black men want black women to stop hating and how love is love, they even uplift black men who swirl, but none of this applies when a black woman dates out because then they use slavery as reasons not to date out (specifically when a black woman dates a white man). I notice they like to use scare tactics upon black women to prevent them from dating out.

My mom told me she sees the dusty pathology these types of black men spew and she told me she would not want me to limit myself to just black men and I should expand my options if I want to, however my little brother must be with a black woman. It is what it is. So glad my mother isn’t a sister souljah and sees these mfs exactly how they are.
here is the coli thread on that.......it's very interesting.....