So according to thecoli, black women are the initiators when it comes to IR relationships

Reactions
74,028 2,460 603
Alleybux
they don’t love bw on there. I’ve been lurking there a lot and the amount of PAWG or latina threads on there tell you otherwise. Almost every other day some white chick is trending topic. Many of them there are also unapologetic about their preference for mixed or light skinned women. Not saying they should be apologetic about it but rather highlighting how silly and false their claims of “loving BW” is on there.

Black women over there are subservient af. They don’t say shit if they get insulted like this lol. I mean in general they’re nice to the women posters there but still. Look at lipstick alley. If black men get insulted, they fight for themselves.

Reactions
11,340 426 1,042
Alleybux
I’m not responding to the messages because I’m not reading them
I’ll go ahead and believe they are trolls as you say

so I’ll just respond to the premise that black women initiate with white men. I have never heard of it offline. But on here and all over the net some black women are begging white men for a chance. Y’all gotta cut it out.

Reactions
6,381 69 60
Alleybux
This is true. The white men I know even admit that hella thirsty black women are up in their faces when they're out.
Yeah right, the numbers and actual reality doesn't align. How are BW acting thirsty and approaching WM like that when everyone knows BW date IR the least. BW barely approach any man (which is something the ecoli loves to talk about too--how we don't approach men the way nonbw do)

Meanwhile, we see how hella thirsty BM act with fat and plane jane ww, all up in their faces to the point of harassing them:

The audacity for anyone to call BW thirsty when BM are some of the thirtiest people that exist. Go on somewhere--go post with men. Your attempts to paint BW a certain way don't work here like they do on the coli echo chamber.

Last edited:
Reactions
33,664 1,748 3,101
Alleybux
Many LSA fonts sound equally daft, even if it were true so what? If it leads to long lasting quality relationships that add value to their lives who cares? BM love to focus on things that have no meaning, I guess this is what is meant by low value.

Where is the outrage for Jaslyn Adams??
Reactions
122,888 656 414
Alleybux
Y’all. I’ve been lurking on that site a lot lately and this one made me laugh. These dudes are seriously delusional. They themselves believe that bw are SOOOOO undesirable that they can’t fathom the idea that a non black man could actually be interested in a BW. Why do people act like getting a white man is some kind of hard thing? Why are their standards put on a pedestal? I’ve seen average looking bw with non black men. I’m so over folks acting like it’s some difficult thing to do. Men are usually the approachers when it comes to women. Why would it be any different with black women?

here are some screenshots of what they were saying. Truth be told this is just another way to call black women ugly and to reinforce the whole low hanging fruit status. I’m not even claiming that non black men love us because I know that they prefer their own. However this narrative that there must be some kind of underlying motive or that the bw was desperate and chased him down is weird.
View attachment 2499151 View attachment 2499150 View attachment 2499152 View attachment 2499153 View attachment 2499154

Are these straight men talking like this?? They seem to be the ones who put white men on a pedestal. Suddenly, a handful of
black women saying that black women should simply open up her options in order to increase the odds of her “choosing better” and making the best choice in a mate/husband for HERSELF has the fkbois in a tizzy. Lol. They couldn’t even handle a picture of Ashanti standing next to a white man for a picture she posted on IG and were having meltdowns on Twitter and IG for two days about it but we are supposed to believe their pressed, immature asses aren’t bothered and aware that other races of men are indeed insterested in black women.? Pretty is Pretty *shrug *....heck, I have the personal experience to back this up. I have always gotten approached by men of all races.

I wish they go ahead and come out of the closet and admit that they want a white man. :sidefrown . If they don’t go ahead and come all the way out of the closet! Lol

Reactions
262,455 5,776 2,540
Alleybux
I just don't understand why 2 groups who don't want to date each other talk about each other so much :eyeroll

The men on that site have the most toxic personalities that I wouldn't come near with a ten-foot pole

I remember when I first started getting into Youtube and forums, I realized there was this whole population on Black men who would say disparaging and degrading things about Black American women online... I couldn't believe that shit. It was a total mindfuck

Now I'm used to it. I've learned to focus on the Black women and men who I see as constructive and good-natured because the rest of y'all are draining AF

Reactions
122,888 656 414
Alleybux
Thecoli is dusty city.

giphy.gif

Dustavious’ lol

5AAE4B35-6A2A-4342-8665-14F77C744707.jpeg

Reactions
44,831 1,144 835
Alleybux
This is true. The white men I know even admit that hella thirsty black women are up in their faces when they're out.
The fact that they are talking about black women in the negative to you, just shows how weak you are.

You are such a sell-out that you don't know when you are being punked, clowned, and insulted.

Silly rabbit. e5

I send scary bitches to the Shadow Realm!!!
Reactions
22,976 697 149
Alleybux
I only visit that site for their sports topics. That site is beyond gross and insulting. The way they talk about women over there is very disturbing; they sound like a bunch of black Elliot Rogers. I don't understand men who speak about women in that manner; if you hate women so much then date men. They hate black/biracial women who have dated or are married to white men/non black men. The shit I have seen them type about Kamala H, Halle Berry, Doja Cat, Zendaya, Meghan Markle, etc...is downright disturbing. You would have thought we were still in the 1950s because these men really think they have ownership over a stranger's body parts. Notice how all of the women I have listed are biracial/mixed/light skinned? When the few posters with sense bring up the fact these women are an entirely different race, they get downright aggressive. They have some sick delusion that all women secretly yearn to be with black men and bring up the Moors as proof. Mind you the Moors raped and pillaged Europe, sold black women as slaves, bred themselves out of existence, and in some cases, had even had black women washing those white women they took as concubines. Their "travel" threads are even more disturbing and deviant. They brag about going to Colombia, Dominican Republic, Thailand, Japan, etc... and taking advantage of the poor young girls and women there; some have even admitted to cheating on their spouses without any condoms during these sex tours of theirs so god only knows what they are bringing back home to their wives/girlfriends. That site is a cesspool.

I send scary bitches to the Shadow Realm!!!
Reactions
22,976 697 149
Alleybux
They also make fun of the fact that Halle Berry got her ear drum busted. They call her all types of bedw3nches and shit. They laugh at the fact that she has to pay Gabriel Aubrey child support mind you when most black men date out, specifically to white women, they get their shit cleaned out. When Michelle Obama was talking about the abuse she suffered while in the White House, which is on of the reasons why she didn't want Barack Obama to run for President, they called her a fucking bitch, whore, bringing a black man down, told her to shut her mouth, and accused her of emasculating Barack. Imagine saying that shit about Michelle, who is a ivy league lawyer and was a supportive and amazing first lady; I honestly thought I wondered on to Stormfront. They call Ser3na Williams all types of bedw3nches because she is married to a white man, mind you the black men she dated didn't propose. They even went in on Gabourey Sidobe for having a white fiancé. They hate the fact that Rih@nna was dating Hasaan and rejoiced when their relationship ended; they joyfully speculated that Rih@nna was getting shitted on and that's what she deserves since she is dating out. They have the nerve to call black women bitter when they type disgusting shit like that and called our first and only black first lady disgusting names. I am not saying the white man is better but my god they are foul.

Reactions
122,888 656 414
Alleybux
There’s this guy that said a woman is supposed to like a man more than he likes her. They’re alright in general but then say weird shit like this to put women down.

Now you know what the inevitable is right? Someone from TheColi is going to see this thread and post it on TheColi. And coli members, if you’re reading this, you can admit these comments your people made are fucking disgusting.
The comments on that thread are absolutely ridiculous and toxic. These are men who have never seen or witnesses happy, functional relationships. It’s not about love with them...it’s all about game and “getting over”. Just really bizarre...

It’s amazing how they are literally wrong and 180 degrees Backwards about things. No wonder they are all so angry and bitter.

Last edited:
Reactions
122,888 656 414
Alleybux
They also make fun of the fact that Halle Berry got her ear drum busted. They call her all types of bedw3nches and shit. They laugh at the fact that she has to pay Gabriel Aubrey child support mind you when most black men date out, specifically to white women, they get their shit cleaned out. When Michelle Obama was talking about the abuse she suffered while in the White House, which is on of the reasons why she didn't want Barack Obama to run for President, they called her a fucking bitch, whore, bringing a black man down, told her to shut her mouth, and accused her of emasculating Barack. Imagine saying that shit about Michelle, who is a ivy league lawyer and was a supportive and amazing first lady; I honestly thought I wondered on to Stormfront. They call Ser3na Williams all types of bedw3nches because she is married to a white man, mind you the black men she dated didn't propose. They even went in on Gabourey Sidobe for having a white fiancé. They hate the fact that Rih@nna was dating Hasaan and rejoiced when their relationship ended; they joyfully speculated that Rih@nna was getting shitted on and that's what she deserves since she is dating out. They have the nerve to call black women bitter when they type disgusting shit like that and called our first and only black first lady disgusting names. I am not saying the white man is better but my god they are foul.

Laugh at the fact that Halle got her ear drum busted? These are not human beings smh.

Reactions
42,796 882 573
Alleybux
They’re lying to make themselves feel better and protect their egos. Black men subconsciously see both white women and men are a prize that only the “best” of us can attract. A Black man once said in a video I watched that the only reason Tika Sumpter attracted a white man is because she’s exceptionally beautiful, yet women they consider “ugly” like Serena and Gabourey are also with white men. And suddenly they “always loved” Serena and are disappointed.

Black men are essentially admitting they don’t believe Black women are as beautiful as women of other races. A beautiful woman attracts men of various races. Most Black men don’t think we’re beautiful on average and they definitely don’t love us. They just feel entitled to us.

I actually see more Black women and especially the pick-me “Black love only” types having to holler at Black men for attention and constantly announce how much they love Black men, while getting ignored by those same men.

Reactions
7,091 130 19
Alleybux
They been using them tired floating head and Kanye shrug reaction memes since 2009
Like how do you use the same folder of reaction memes for 10+ years
Idk why but they annoy me lol

Stay classy
Reactions
1,778 1 2
Alleybux
I’ve been lurking the Coli too. I’ve seen some of comments they make about BW and some of them are pretty dismissive of colorism and playing into our stereotypes. It’s fucked up. I’ve also seen threads of them making light of rape and lusting after minors or trying to justify lusting after minors. I don’t go on there anymore. They’re pretty sick.

Reactions
17,404 167 49
Alleybux
I don’t think bw are usually the initiators. I do think there is a ton of online traffic that appears to be from bw asking about dating white guys. Would a white guy date me with a weave, if I’m thick, bow legged and black. I see it on Reddit a lot and here, and the chatter on social media about it. So it’s a lot of loud movement that could give the impression that bw are desperate for any attention from non-blacks. It’s a double edged sword because a lot of bw are looking to try something different but there are a lot of subversive forces at play. The coli is one of them in my opinion.

aka Akels22
Reactions
57,526 948 316
Alleybux
It’s an abusive relationship.

Black men will continue to shit on black women because there are black women who proudly proclaim to love black men and black men ONLY and will still go to bat for them.

Not me though.
Y’all be easy lol

The whole black community operates like a dv couple

Last edited:
Reactions
6,381 69 60
Alleybux
Have you all seen the KS thread on that site lately. Filled with comments about how bw are rude, how we ruin their lives as teachers and in the corporate world. How pass 30 the woman is damaged goods. How most bw don’t chose right. How nonbw are better. They even talk about weave as usual. And then you have a female commenting and co-signing them throwing other bw on the bus. She is despicable and they are too.

They are so delusional that they actually said that “Kevin genuinely wants BM and BW to be together and happy, but he's trying to get BW to be more realistic about their expectations, standards, and demands.”

It’s like that don’t see how it’s causing more bw to turn away from them. It’s also revealing that many of them are bitter because they don’t meet woman’s standards.

Queen Beast
Reactions
7,651 188 71
Alleybux
This is false af! As someone who lives in a predominantly white town, White men..no matter how they look ..including no teeth stank breath and stringy hair will come up to you and holla. Ive been asked out by so many old ugly white men, white husbands, young white men etc. they have no problem asking or pursuing

its the audacity for me that they even think they would have a chanvce with a pretty black woman like me when some dont even consider personal hygiene in their realm
Do worthy white men ever approach you?

Reactions
122,888 656 414
Alleybux
I’ve been lurking the Coli too. I’ve seen some of comments they make about BW and some of them are pretty dismissive of colorism and playing into our stereotypes. It’s fucked up. I’ve also seen threads of them making light of rape and lusting after minors or trying to justify lusting after minors. I don’t go on there anymore. They’re pretty sick.

This is just what they really think when they don’t have to be “on their best behavior” in front of women in order to game us. Putting up a front, essentially

aka Akels22
Reactions
57,526 948 316
Alleybux
They’re lying to make themselves feel better and protect their egos. Black men subconsciously see both white women and men are a prize that only the “best” of us can attract. A Black man once said in a video I watched that the only reason Tika Sumpter attracted a white man is because she’s exceptionally beautiful, yet women they consider “ugly” like Serena and Gabourey are also with white men. And suddenly they “always loved” Serena and are disappointed.

Black men are essentially admitting they don’t believe Black women are as beautiful as women of other races. A beautiful woman attracts men of various races. Most Black men don’t think we’re beautiful on average and they definitely don’t love us. They just feel entitled to us.

I actually see more Black women and especially the pick-me “Black love only” types having to holler at Black men for attention and constantly announce how much they love Black men, while getting ignored by those same men.

I remember a thread where they were so ecstatic about white men loving Whitney. They were literally flabbergasted like 'Whitney is soooo beautiful she had every white man obsessed with her in the 80s'. To them someone isn't beautiful until it is affirmed by white men. They can't value black women because the collective of white men hasn't pedestalized them.

Screen-Shot-2019-08-17-at-1.31.29-PM-462x500.png

(This is his clothing line)

The Culture

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

• Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
When was the last royal yacht bought? Boats don't float forever. They haven't had a yacht for over 20 years. Its more efficient and less costly...
Rihanna Got Drake Crying At A Bar
And he ended up with a white baby by a chick who could revolutionize the building industry with that hammer nose. Now Rihanna can walk away from...
9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
Pimped her out kor pimple ni .. priscy 3 some? Omo 20 years old pls stop the lies Abeg As per 20 is too young for 3sum? How old is N|k€M|...
Tired of men thinking that I'm going to chase them
I feel the same way... I want a relationship but the guys my age are so bitch made and I don't want to date someone older. I'm getting my degree...
New Youtuber Kirah Ominique- Any tea?
Idk how kirah’s brain is wired. I personally would never be outside if I didn’t own a car or my place wasn’t furnished. Idk how she can face all...
ITS SPELLED COLOMBIA NOT COLUMBIA
This is a huge pet peeve of mine are people that slow or what?! I not only see it here but on social media period! When people refer to the...
Why are women not sympathetic to REAL trans women's plight
She claims to KNOW what a transwoman looks like when she sees them, but that would mean she is depending on sex stereotypes to determine someone’s...
Kholes quote ...... no w o r d s
Y'know, Khloe dear...therapy is cheaper then your self respect. Just sayin'. .
  • Poll
Shark Teeth, Lies and Grease: The Maryjane Byarm Story
Well dang, this is turning into To Catch a Scamming Influencer! or better yet Catch Maryjane if You Can! I usually lurk here but this is better...
Top Bottom