Quantcast

So according to thecoli, black women are the initiators when it comes to IR relationships

Sophia2000

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,658 10,391 14,219
Alleybux
They literately worship WM. That’s why I dont like when black people say things like “black men only get WW that WM didn’t want” or the same regarding BW and WM. Like it’s an accomplishment to be with a white person.
You think swirlers are pickmeisha for em?

stubborn

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
145,854 11,418 18,059
Alleybux
Y’all. I’ve been lurking on that site a lot lately and this one made me laugh. These dudes are seriously delusional. They themselves believe that bw are SOOOOO undesirable that they can’t fathom the idea that a non black man could actually be interested in a BW. Why do people act like getting a white man is some kind of hard thing? Why are their standards put on a pedestal? I’ve seen average looking bw with non black men. I’m so over folks acting like it’s some difficult thing to do. Men are usually the approachers when it comes to women. Why would it be any different with black women?

here are some screenshots of what they were saying. Truth be told this is just another way to call black women ugly and to reinforce the whole low hanging fruit status. I’m not even claiming that non black men love us because I know that they prefer their own. However this narrative that there must be some kind of underlying motive or that the bw was desperate and chased him down is weird.
View attachment 2499151 View attachment 2499150 View attachment 2499152 View attachment 2499153 View attachment 2499154
I did but the title is reminding me of that thread yesterday about that pick up truck guy. Op was a black woman and “approached” (according to yall) the white man first. Every time I suggest starting conversations with Black men you’re attracted to, I get “that’s desperate, you’re chasing a man etc, but no one said that in that thread.

She then went on overthinking about that white man but from what I read he did not seem interested, just friendly bc she started a conversation with him. He did not even ask for her number or anything before leaving, but if he did, then it’d be different.

Also, many non Black and especially white women approach Black men. They are often pretty aggressive with it too. I have heard complaints about them from Black men who date/prefer Black women.

Last edited:

Leavemelone

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,495 107 193
Alleybux
It’s crazy how some black men don’t recognize that by continuing to devalue black women they are only devaluing themselves. If black women are so undesirable....What does that say about the black man from which they came?

Imagine not seeing value in something you take part in creating.
Doesn’t that go the other way as well?

AsoEbi

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
81,047 4,129 3,824
Alleybux
I don't know if you are joking here but this analogy is accurate. When you look at the dynamics in cultures such as mine. Instead of these women to admit they simply enjoy degradation as a kink they normalise the awful dynamics and force other women including their children into these terrible relationships.
I think she was referencing Michel Foucault. He writes how society is about domination and subservience. it’s interesting because BM as males want to be dominant but they lack power and influence so they have to be subservient in return. At a parallel level, men and and women are also in a D/S dynamic. It’s very interesting I’d recommend discipline and punishment. My personal favorite of his work is madness and civilization. I don’t agree with everything he hypothesizes. But it’s an interesting perspective and forces you to look at things in new ways.

frenchguy

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
59 4 2
Alleybux
First of all, english is not my native language, so that's why my sentences could sound sometimes weird.

Back to the topic : people who feel the need to denigrate another group of people are clearly dysfunctional.

I don't care about IR relationships, people are free to like who they want. What's wrong, however, is when you feel the need to justify your preferences by denigrating other groups of people, especially when you do it publicly.

Black men who say black women are unwanted are clearly insecure and they fear losing their interest in favor of other men.

But their behaviour is completely wrong from the start : women with low self esteem are the most likely to be abused by other men...

Intelligent black men obviously hope the highest possible self esteem for black women, because it will benefit the black community and to themselves to a larger extent : people with high self esteem do better in life. Also, if you hurt black women, you hurt the black community because you need both a black man and a black woman to produce a black child.

Black women are not unwanted... women have the advantage in the dating market, so they will always get more attention than men, no matter their supposed rank in the desirability hierarchy.

What i'm saying is also true for black women denigrating black men : it's not a productive behaviour. People are free to criticize, but they should do it to help people improving their life, not to only spread their hate.

Also, it's not specific to the black community, we find the same phenomenon everywhere :

Bottom line : people who spread their hate are dysfunctional, you don't need to listen dysfunctional people. Would you go in a car with an alcoholic driver ?

Last edited:

NewPeasant

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
7,087 1,252 2,368
Alleybux
They're right.

Very right.

I think LSA, outside of maybe *****, may be one of the most delusional forums I have been on. Are we pretending there isn't literally wasn't a thread here a couple days ago with a black women initiating a conversation with a dude who drove a pick up. Are we going to sit here pretending there isn't an interracial forum? Are we pretending there isn't appreciation threads for actors who've never been seen with black female counterparts.

Sorry LSA, you're not going to convince me the sky is green.

NewPeasant

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
7,087 1,252 2,368
Alleybux
I dont date white men for fun but ky inbox on these dating sites and me at the gas station say otherwise
I know plenty of ugly obese heffas whose inboxes stay full on social media too. I mean this is how fµck!ng delusional you lot are. A guy giving you a pass at the fµck!ng gas station of all places is not some sign of ultimate desirability, in fact it speaks to the idea that you likely attract dusties or dudes who thibk you're an easy lay.

I see way too many modern women who get ahead of themselves because they have a few messages in their inbox on tinder. That's how it's meant to be and its the same for every woman.

NewPeasant

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
7,087 1,252 2,368
Alleybux
If I can be bothered quoting them I will but there was another ecoli thread where they were promoting eugenics to the ones who didn’t want to go white ‘like brehs find a light skinned woman with a strong blue eye gene to have prettier babies’. Which is ignorant because no matter how ambiguous she is; genetics can go either way. Look at Gloria Govans kids who look pure African. Their obsession with labeling non blacks as black is weird. ‘ She’s not white she’s Italian’ like wtf? Always projecting onto black women.
How about posting some of these threads. As I've said LSA is really indicative of the mental health issues many black women suffer from. Because some of the pathological lying you fonts do doesn't even make sense. You have already claimed that the incel den that the Coli is got excited that Whitmey Houston was being entertained by white men. I already know this is utter bµllsh!t because it defies every notion of male possession that plenty of "brehs" have.

Promoting eugenics now? The Coli? Seriously? I've perused the site a lot and, if anything, what I find consistent is the faux pandering to black women and keyboard militants. There's never been a contingent of anyone there "promoting eugenics" and its rather obvious youre lying through your teeth to whip up LSA into a frenzy. This is why, once again, I think they're right. So many of you "swirlers" are mentally detached weirdos living in lie filled fantasy worlds where every older black woman is "jealous", every white women is even more racist than the men, black men are demons and white men are the solution through which you'll find salvation. The massive irony being these unions breed mixed raced/light skinned women...who LSA hate too.

fµck!ng hysterical.

NewPeasant

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
7,087 1,252 2,368
Alleybux
Black men put white women and white men on a pedestal, theres some threads here of people asking how atract white man but i think these fonts arent even black women, or women with very low self esteem or young girls, the black women of real life, the ones who really date out, dont act like that because they know they can atract any man.
Right so it's a bunch of white women asking a forum of predominantly black women how to get white men.

Because that makes sense...

So what about all the "swirler" romantic fiction on Amazon. Is that being secretly written by non black women too? Jesus christ. De-fµck!ng-lusional.

zzZZzz

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,086 44 37
Alleybux
I recall another font on here made a thread talking about how a black guy told her she would have to compete with other races for men because no one is checking for bw like that. The font said she was attractive herself and the dude still felt the need to remind her that she was undesirable. I see the same sentiments within the black manosphere.

what’s the name of this kind of behaviour? It’s unsettling
It’s called negging. Look it up it’s a strategy to make women feel the need to meet up to the standards these dickheads claim to have. When I was younger I definitely fell for it and experienced it A LOT in California. Men I wasn’t even checking for would go out of their way to make comments about how undesirable black women are around me. At the time I really didn’t understand why it was necessary but now I realize it’s because these men have low self esteem and don’t want to admit that they’re attracted to a black woman.

ve1609

Shooting stars
Reaction score
Reactions
145,192 4,098 679
Alleybux
Those posts are just as cringy and I’ve never understood those either. No one needs a tutorial or instructional guide for any race of man. Bw like that are silly.

however their angle is different. Theirs is coming from a place of white men being intimidated so they may have to drop clues. For the men on the coli, the angle they’re coming with is the “bw are so undesirable that they are the ones doing the pursuing because other races do not find us attractive”

heck even one of the posters on the coli literally said “it’s true bw are the most undesirable so it would make sense that they are pursuers”. I remember in an old thread on there, another poster wondered why a white man would like black women considering how undesirable we are and how desirable his fellow white women are.

these are the kind of comments I expect from white/non black men but black men. It’s almost as if some of them actually genuinely believe and have bought into the narrative that we are undesirable and will always go out of their way to remind us of it. I’m not upset or pressed about it btw I just find it to be rather pathetic. Idk why anyone would take so much pride and relish in the idea of their women being seen as undesirable and repugnant. When I was in HS and non black women would say they found bm ugly or unattractive, I would get offended because I felt like they were also calling me ugly. But with some of these dudes, they don’t even feel that way. Almost like they see their beauty as separate from black womens. As if we don’t share the exact same features as them.

I know not all bm do this btw. Just something I’ve noticed about some especially the ones online.
I never see a race who love put their their women down like that, they create this gender war because they are competing with black women and this is bizarre.

NewPeasant

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
7,087 1,252 2,368
Alleybux
If I can be bothered quoting them I will but there was another ecoli thread where they were promoting eugenics to the ones who didn’t want to go white ‘like brehs find a light skinned woman with a strong blue eye gene to have prettier babies’. Which is ignorant because no matter how ambiguous she is; genetics can go either way. Look at Gloria Govans kids who look pure African. Their obsession with labeling non blacks as black is weird. ‘ She’s not white she’s Italian’ like wtf? Always projecting onto black women.
Another gem from this font...

I'm not a mother but I agree. White women raise better men.

• They have an array of a higher quality of men to choose from who support the family; financially.
  • She has a higher chance of being a SAHM to focus solely on her kids.
  • The fathers are more likely to be present.
  • They're more likely to have a 2 parent household.
  • She loves her son conditionally. If he doesn't meet her standards; he's cut off.
  • Black mother are still putting up with 30 year old sons who won't work or move out.
Riiiiight. So let's forget the years of institutional racism helping condition black men and women into toxic environment. Its simply because white women are "better mothers". Jesus.

This is EXACTLY what The Coli. Is talking about. A lot of "down with the swirl types" aren't merely attracted to a white mans aesthetic (which there is nothing wrong btw) you're attracted to, and obsessed, with whiteness and white people. This is the typical swirled type I see on here. Pedestalizes white women, xesually obsessed with white men, obsessive hatred of black women and almost always a delusional fantasist or straight up pathological liar. These are types who would be out here approaching white men. They see them as some kind of superior alternative when, in truth, they really should forgo dating with any race of man and conduct some serious self analysis and therapy.

ClawdeenWolf

Howling @ these crazy ghouls
Reaction score
Reactions
164,042 5,868 3,980
Alleybux
I know plenty of ugly obese heffas whose inboxes stay full on social media too. I mean this is how fµck!ng delusional you lot are. A guy giving you a pass at the fµck!ng gas station of all places is not some sign of ultimate desirability, in fact it speaks to the idea that you likely attract dusties or dudes who thibk you're an easy lay.

I see way too many modern women who get ahead of themselves because they have a few messages in their inbox on tinder. That's how it's meant to be and its the same for every woman.
You seem mad
BZFrbP.gif

PKCarmelDrop

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
40,581 1,647 779
Alleybux
I never see a race who love put their their women down like that, they create this gender war because they are competing with black women and this is bizarre.
They are conquered. Everything they do is a reflection of their state. Right now they are trying to continue pushing out the narrative that bw are undesirable and thirsty. it’s negging. And it’s done because they have no way else to get us to not date out, (and to get nonbm from wanting us ). They know they can’t compete with nonbm and have nothing to offer bw. Bw are progressing without needing bm—so there’s not an incentive for bw to be with bm. Telling us no one wants us is their strategy.

And as I said they won’t be able to keep saying it, when it backfires and too many bw divest and end up with a nonbm instead of getting with them. Then you’ll see them acting as victims as they always do, asking why we hate them, as if they didn’t spend the last couple of decades shitting on us, calling us undesirable. Bw never forget—bm seem to forget a lot. It’s always to their detriment. Many of them are becoming incels because as much as they call us undesirable a lot of them are unable to get kitty from us or from the nonbw they chase.

Their incel rate is going to continue increasing because too many bw are on the internet, watching KS, witnessing how these men talk about us and they just don’t want bm like they used to. And bm still don’t realize it—they’re messing up their own chances with bw by calling us ugly and undesirable. It’s only feeding a fire they don’t want.

Aristogeiton

Yo soy cansado
Reaction score
Reactions
5,164 255 313
Alleybux
Most of the relationship threads on the Coli are full of sh!t.
The same is true on here lol.

I think its worse for men to gossip and giggle about dating on a forum than women, so I definitely try not to go on there much.

Also: who the hell changed my description to "Yo soy cansado."

Evanoelle

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
70,891 3,002 2,704
Alleybux
Wow... So an oldhead pickmeisha?

Op, there are a number of BM who really feel that BW are undesirable and that only they want us. They get off on that and like to hold that over our heads. Every other group of men puts their women on pedestal. BM don't do that with BW, it's the reverse (Bw put Bm on a pedestal because roles are reserved in our community) and that's part of the issue. There are number of BW who put BM on a pedestal and they dont do a damn thing to deserve to be on one.

I've noticed that on that site all they do is sexualize the ww, latinas and asian women but never have a bad thing to say about their characteristics, personalities, parenting, etc. Those women can do no wrong. And they can be fat, plain looking and they'll still create a platinum thread on her. But when it comes to bw? All they do is talk crap about us--from our looks, to our marriage status, to our attitudes, to us being XYZ, to us ruining their lives in corporate world and at schools.

Basically we are the "worst" to them. Despite the fact that so many bw worship them. Depsite the fact that BW have made more strides than they have. (Thats partly the source of their anger). Many of those BM are incels and are frustrated because they can't even get BW (as much they like to call us undesirable.)

The day BW stop putting BM on pedestal and date out in the same numbers bm do? Is the day BM's narrative is cancelled. Then they won't have a thing to hold over us and they're going to hate it--just like they hate that presently many BW don't need them.

not too long ago( you can even tell by some of my prior posts on here not very long ago) I was naive to all of this. I genuinely thought most bm would see us as the most beautiful but after lurking a lot of these black male spaces, I’m starting to think otherwise. These are real people with real thoughts. Just last week when I was getting food, I overheard these group of black men talking about how Spanish and Russian women were the most beautiful women in the world. They are not alone in their thoughts. Sometimes I wonder. If we took a poll asking the collective of BM who the most beautiful women in the world were, do you think most would say black women?

Evanoelle

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
70,891 3,002 2,704
Alleybux
Black women over there are subservient af. They don’t say sh!t if they get insulted like this lol. I mean in general they’re nice to the women posters there but still. Look at lipstick alley. If black men get insulted, they fight for themselves.

I don’t understand the bw on there who feel comfortable there. There is one font there called booksnrain who loves writing long ass essays on there. It’s interesting because they’ve dragged her ass a few times on there, made fun of her looks and she always goes hard about how black men are better than white men and how she stays curving white dudes. I’m like sis why are u writing these long ass essays trying to prove sh!t on a site where they put Latinas and PAWGS on a pedestal

SHE bySheree

Coming to Neiman’s around September, Spring/Summer
Reaction score
Reactions
8,737 424 287
Alleybux
They should come spend a day with me at work. I’m a black nurse, and I received the most attention I’ve ever gotten in my life when I worked in a predominately white, very wealthy town. From patients and staff.

One of my patients who was a retired obgyn told me “I looked like that one Victoria’s Secret model Jasmine” (I don’t really look like her, we’re just both tall, thin, pretty brownskinned girls lol). The idea that black women as a whole are undesirable is a tired concept.

Evanoelle

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
70,891 3,002 2,704
Alleybux
(calling Michelle a gold digger and saying she was lucky that Barack looked her way).

speaking of Michele and Obama, I actually wanted to make a post about the dynamic of mixed race men and black women relationships based on some stuff I recently witnessed. There are some people out there who see mixed men dating black women especially dark skinned bw as a charity case of white knight saviour kinda thing. Heck even some black women have fallen for it too and have comments that align with the narrative. Undesirability of bw is so ingrained in our society that people don’t even realize how offensive what they say is. I wonder if anyone else has noticed this with mixed men and black women.

frenchguy

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
59 4 2
Alleybux
I wanted to add something : if you keep putting down black women, why would they want to produce another black girl ?

By saying they are unwanted (which is obviously false) you push them toward non-black men, because they will not want their daughter to experience the same rejection.

But let's not forget it's just a small minority of maladjusted people who are acting like that.

And once again, you find the same phenomenon everywhere :

You will always find someone (male or female) bitter enough, no matter where they come from, to put down another group of people.

But as a general rule, i recognize men tend to be more insecure than women on this specific topic.

Last edited:

Evanoelle

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
70,891 3,002 2,704
Alleybux
Coco there’s relatives who support him ma’m. So yes and there’s outside black males who watches KS . We done told these black women theres a lot of black men who think like these KS, Migtows ETC. they just don’t say nothing in their faces and a lot of those type of men are in these black women families too.

even the good black men seem to really like him too. Keith powers follows him too and I was kinda surprised. It’s one thing to take what resonates with you and bounce but I’m very weary of men who are actual active fans of him and agree with everything he says.

Individual

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,331 1,268 399
Alleybux
even the good black men seem to really like him too. Keith powers follows him too and I was kinda surprised. It’s one thing to take what resonates with you and bounce but I’m very weary of men who are actual active fans of him and agree with everything he says.
A lot of black males think like him, Tommy Sotomayor, Tariq and all those black males. The black male movements too there’s a lot of black men who have those dangerous ideologies but they not gonna be honest in black women faces. I have a brother who watches him and smiled while saying his name. There’s more too who watch him I know of lmao. All black males are on code with each other when they poor, rich or average males out here child.

PKCarmelDrop

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
40,581 1,647 779
Alleybux
On that site they act like he’s their God. It’s very weird to see grown men worship another man who seems gay. They’re that desperate to put women in their place that they’ll listen to anyone who is able to do it. The rise in incels in our community specifically has been triggered by women surpassing and advancing men in many areas and increasing their standards as they do. This makes it hard for average income and average looking bm to compete to get those bw. The standards women have now have locked a lot of men out, but in our community it’s more pronounced because there are few eligible men. They don’t have an outlet to vent about how challenging dating has become for them, because they can’t compete so like feminine men they found a daddy who harshly tells women to lower her standards to be more “reasonable” because a) he puts her in her place and says all the things he wishes he could say because he’s upset he can’t get a woman he wants and b. hopes that it will give them a chance with more bw because if bw listen to ks, they’ll lower their standards.

the reality is that it won’t. But they like the illusion they’ve created in their minds that it will make waves and spread across bw. Whereas bw know that it won’t and that it’s actually backfiring for them.

I’ve asked the men on here why they just won’t start marketing to those other women and ask those women to lower their standards and be reasonable. Why is dating nonbw not a solution for them? As much as they love to throw it in our faces, they won’t move in that direction. They’d rather bash us and whine about how they have a hard time dating us. And neg us until we date them. Those are the black kangz mules love.

hankertron

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,587 9,062 25,717
Alleybux
If BW could just take a step back and honestly critique things maybe a better day will come for both BM and BW.

The BW raises boys with all her feminine energies day and night while at the same time she is angry with BM who have deserted her. On top of that there is often transference to the boy if he looks anything like his dad. That’s three dynamics of negativity impacting masculine boys. Such experiences are not going to give raving reviews to the BW.

Ladies please reconsider.

Grodd

Rebel King
Reaction score
Reactions
1,910 366 723
Alleybux
Those posts are just as cringy and I’ve never understood those either. No one needs a tutorial or instructional guide for any race of man. Bw like that are silly.

however their angle is different. Theirs is coming from a place of white men being intimidated so they may have to drop clues. For the men on the coli, the angle they’re coming with is the “bw are so undesirable that they are the ones doing the pursuing because other races do not find us attractive”

heck even one of the posters on the coli literally said “it’s true bw are the most undesirable so it would make sense that they are pursuers”. I remember in an old thread on there, another poster wondered why a white man would like black women considering how undesirable we are and how desirable his fellow white women are.

these are the kind of comments I expect from white/non black men but black men. It’s almost as if some of them actually genuinely believe and have bought into the narrative that we are undesirable and will always go out of their way to remind us of it. I’m not upset or pressed about it btw I just find it to be rather pathetic. Idk why anyone would take so much pride and relish in the idea of their women being seen as undesirable and repugnant. When I was in HS and non black women would say they found bm ugly or unattractive, I would get offended because I felt like they were also calling me ugly. But with some of these dudes, they don’t even feel that way. Almost like they see their beauty as separate from black womens. As if we don’t share the exact same features as them.

I know not all bm do this btw. Just something I’ve noticed about some especially the ones online.

You may be different or from older generation. Today it's like bw behave as if they are another race unto themselves.

PKCarmelDrop

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
40,581 1,647 779
Alleybux
I don’t understand the bw on there who feel comfortable there. There is one font there called booksnrain who loves writing long ass essays on there. It’s interesting because they’ve dragged her ass a few times on there, made fun of her looks and she always goes hard about how black men are better than white men and how she stays curving white dudes. I’m like sis why are u writing these long ass essays trying to prove sh!t on a site where they put Latinas and PAWGS on a pedestal
She actually seems to defend bw at times from what I’ve seen of her(although I haven’t read many of her essays lol) but then she goes back to being a pickmeisha. She can’t decide what side she wants to take. But from what I’ve seen there are only a couple of female posters on that site. And the other one the “Harlemhottie” chick is by far the worse. She is a married woman who stays in the ks thread talking down on bw, pretending to be married to hvm, and getting compliments and validation from the incels all day instead of spending time with her husband.

PKCarmelDrop

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
40,581 1,647 779
Alleybux
If BW could just take a step back and honestly critique things maybe a better day will come for both BM and BW.

The BW raises boys with all her feminine energies day and night while at the same time she is angry with BM who have deserted her. On top of that there is often transference to the boy if he looks anything like his dad. That’s three dynamics of negativity impacting masculine boys. Such experiences are not going to give raving reviews to the BW.

Ladies please reconsider.
Where is the father? Why is the mother left to do what the father needs to be doing? she stays and takes care of the child that the man won’t. She’s a woman of course she’s going to end up transferring her feminine energy even if it’s not intentional. But if the father was active that wouldn’t be an issue. At the end of the day, bw are taking care of the kids that the men of our community leave. It is their responsibility to be role models and lead their children. It takes two to make and raise a child. You blame the woman, when it’s the males absence that studies show has the worse impact on children. Again, as I continue telling you “check your fellow bm” if you don’t want feminine boys.

bw are already telling other bw to stop having babies with bm. We even tell them to abort to prevent more boys—and you all seem to hate that solution. But then you go right back to complaining about single motherhood and feminine boys. More and more bw are choosing not to have children anymore. Meanwhile bm are contributing to the increasing OOW rate of nonbw. Go figure.

Evanoelle

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
70,891 3,002 2,704
Alleybux
You may be different or from older generation. Today it's like bw behave as if they are another race unto themselves.

Nope that’s yall. Many bw on here will tell you the same thing too. What about bm in predominantly white spaces that refuse to acknowledge you or act like you don’t exist? What about some bm that bash black women in presence of non black women and men? What about the bm that bash dark skin on public platforms (lil Wayne, Kodak etc)? Or the fact that some bm will brag about their own desirability while telling us that we undesirable? If anything it’s yall that sees yourself as separate.

Evanoelle

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
70,891 3,002 2,704
Alleybux
She actually seems to defend bw at times from what I’ve seen of her(although I haven’t read many of her essays lol) but then she goes back to being a pickmeisha. She can’t decide what side she wants to take. But from what I’ve seen there are only a couple of female posters on that site. And the other one the “Harlemhottie” chick is by far the worse. She is a married woman who stays in the ks thread talking down on bw, pretending to be married to hvm, and getting compliments and validation from the incels all day instead of spending time with her husband.

yes I actually like booksnrain as she makes level headed posts and has defended bw many times. She just falls short when she writes all those long ass essays and trying to prove herself when they worship non black women on there. Waste of time imo. Especially after they bashed her there too.

harlemhottie is a hot mess. They love her because she would give her husband a pass to cheat. They love women that co-sign bad behaviour from men. She also has said many times on there that she refuses to be friends with bw because she’s different from them. It’s one thing to not want to be around a certain bw but to completely refuse to be friends with other bw is weird. There are certain bw I avoid and the ones that share the same views as me I hang out with. Simple.

godisgood

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,765 4,463 2,289
Alleybux
This is false af! As someone who lives in a predominantly white town, White men..no matter how they look ..including no teeth stank breath and stringy hair will come up to you and holla. Ive been asked out by so many old ugly white men, white husbands, young white men etc. they have no problem asking or pursuing

its the audacity for me that they even think they would have a chanvce with a pretty black woman like me when some dont even consider personal hygiene in their realm
do the white men who look presentable and look like they are doing well come up to you or would you say it is only the ugly ones who mainly approach you?

Grodd

Rebel King
Reaction score
Reactions
1,910 366 723
Alleybux
On that site they act like he’s their God. It’s very weird to see grown men worship another man who seems gay. They’re that desperate to put women in their place that they’ll listen to anyone who is able to do it. The rise in incels in our community specifically has been triggered by women surpassing and advancing men in many areas and increasing their standards as they do. This makes it hard for average income and average looking bm to compete to get those bw. The standards women have now have locked a lot of men out, but in our community it’s more pronounced because there are few eligible men. They don’t have an outlet to vent about how challenging dating has become for them, because they can’t compete so like feminine men they found a daddy who harshly tells women to lower her standards to be more “reasonable” because a) he puts her in her place and says all the things he wishes he could say because he’s upset he can’t get a woman he wants and b. hopes that it will give them a chance with more bw because if bw listen to ks, they’ll lower their standards.

the reality is that it won’t. But they like the illusion they’ve created in their minds that it will make waves and spread across bw. Whereas bw know that it won’t and that it’s actually backfiring for them.

I’ve asked the men on here why they just won’t start marketing to those other women and ask those women to lower their standards and be reasonable. Why is dating nonbw not a solution for them? As much as they love to throw it in our faces, they won’t move in that direction. They’d rather bash us and whine about how they have a hard time dating us. And neg us until we date them. Those are the black kangz mules love.

This is another dumb post, a woman who weighs 250 lbs with mountain of debt has no business wanting a man who is in shape and makes 6 figures. No business.

Grodd

Rebel King
Reaction score
Reactions
1,910 366 723
Alleybux
yes I actually like booksnrain as she makes level headed posts and has defended bw many times. She just falls short when she writes all those long ass essays and trying to prove herself when they worship non black women on there. Waste of time imo. Especially after they bashed her there too.

harlemhottie is a hot mess. They love her because she would give her husband a pass to cheat. They love women that co-sign bad behaviour from men. She also has said many times on there that she refuses to be friends with bw because she’s different from them. It’s one thing to not want to be around a certain bw but to completely refuse to be friends with other bw is weird. There are certain bw I avoid and the ones that share the same views as me I hang out with. Simple.

You refuse to be around women in committed relationships because they remind you of your failure to have one.

LovelyLamp

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
112,425 7,391 1,172
Alleybux

I know her :ROFLMAO: I lurk there so I know them by name. The only girl that goes hard against them is Nicole.

Their pawg threads are pathetic but to be fair, other men there call them out on their pawg obsessions lol.

Last edited:

Saysomething

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
32,686 404 35
Alleybux
You made the dumbest post and they made an example of you.
Ecoli's still running their mouth, again proving that's all they know how to do....be in women's business while waiting for their stimmy cheque.

stay mad!

Live coverage of ecoli men bashing BW with the "yaaaaas" & "facts" responses

See the source image

Last edited:

wanderwoman

alleybuxstrugglelife
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
318,978 7,857 3,399
Alleybux
I've always been approached by white men (more than I have been by black men sadly) but I've never pursued these relationships. I would say in general white men approach more than are being approached.