Quantcast

So according to thecoli, black women are the initiators when it comes to IR relationships

Rexo

“ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴄᴏɴᴠɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ”──✮⋆˙♛
Reaction score
Reactions
231,421 3,935 964
Alleybux
lol why isn't she consistent?

Cos that’s what my mother wants! I bet y’all don’t bat a goddamn eye when black parents let young black boys date the rainbow and limit their black daughters to only black boys, but since my mom and others like my mom does the reverse, it’s a problem?

Mind you, black men are still included in my dating pool, she just told me to make sure if I enter the dating scene I do not limit myself to only black men.

kill bill

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
10,460 252 30
Alleybux
they don’t love bw on there. I’ve been lurking there a lot and the amount of PAWG or latina threads on there tell you otherwise. Almost every other day some white chick is trending topic. Many of them there are also unapologetic about their preference for mixed or light skinned women. Not saying they should be apologetic about it but rather highlighting how silly and false their claims of “loving BW” is on there.
That's true. I used to lurk e-coli a while ago and noticed there were two types of guys on that forum-- the SUPER pro black FBA/ADOS type who hated white folks and were always talking about being woke and loving their "Black queens" (basically hoteps), and then the Save yourself Black men (SYBM) types who watched a bunch of Tommy Sotomayor and think all Black women are ugly, fat and delusional. Basically the original Black women hating divestors lmao. Generally, both groups were extremely sexist and would bash any Black women they deemed unattractive, or one who was with a non Black man. I remember the meltdown they all had when Lanisha Cole was engaged to that white guy, even though they used to call Black women her complexion slurs. And there would be frequent threads asking which complexion they liked most... just tragic. The guys on there would just compare colorism (something that comes from white supremacy and affects how all Black people are seen in society) to heightism (even though there is research that shows most women tend to prefer men who are taller than us for safety, no matter our race), as if those two things are remotely similar. Only recently have they started showing dark skin women love but even then it's usually only when we're oiled up and half naked with our faces out of frame.

It's interesting how people on here will ask "where are the white/non black men online showing love to black women that isn't only xesual??" as a way to bash Black women who like non Black men, but when we ask the same for Black men, these fonts will link threads from e-coli titled "dark skins with big tiddies". This is why I don't believe that whole "non Black men just fetishize us they don't desire us" rhetoric, since a lot Black men's "appreciation" for us is mostly xesual.

just coco

immune to the gaslighting
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
The first screenshot was so cringe. How can you start a statement with how much you love black women then end it with how we are the least desirable? Why would you post that on a public forum?
black women are in denial........this is how the collective of black males feel, and yes some of them are bold enough to admit it on public platforms.......their ACTIONS towards black women have always spoke for them loudly and proudly......black women simply don't listen.......

just coco

immune to the gaslighting
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
okay let’s say that’s the case, what is so wrong with a bw being the initiator when it’s a white dude? Or flirting with a white or non black guy? I see black men online (and even some bw on LSA)constantly praising white and latina women for confidently approaching men. About how they don’t just sit around when it’s a guy they like.

I personally don’t believe women should approach men but what is the difference between a black woman approaching a black guy versus a white guy? It’s almost as if people ( not you ) are trying to say “damn these undesirable black chicks really have the audacity to approach people out of their league”. Or since we are “undesirable” it always look desperate when we approach other races.
it's gaslighting on the black males part.......black males praise non-black women who approach them first, and also complain that black women should approach black males more, but all of a sudden it becomes 'cringe' when a non-black man is in the mix.......its all a gaslighting delusion to keep black women in their 'place'......

Sojourner Truth

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
251,702 6,262 4,396
Alleybux
BM have VERY fragile egos and it doesn’t help that BW have hyped them up as GODS so they’ll say and believe whatever to protect themselves and their insecurities. I remember they use to cite those online surveys to prove how undesirable BW were, except for those same surveys showed BM was also the least desirable. Lol Then they’ll talk about how much easier it is for them to date out and bring up their IR marriage rates compared to ours. But pretty much every race of man except for Asian has the same or higher IR rates compared to the women. The narrative used to be BW are hideous beasts that no other men would dare look at or entertain. Now that they see BW are moving differently it’s “BW are throwing themselves at WM“. Lol. On one hand they say BW are angry, unruly and don’t know how to treat a man, but then will say BW are submissive and ladylike with WM. These dudes will say whatever. They don’t know sh!t about what BW have going on in our lives or our interactions with other races of men. And they damn sure don’t know what goes on in the mind of other men.

getterdone

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,013 632 1,327
Alleybux
Cos that’s what my mother wants! I bet y’all don’t bat a goddamn eye when black parents let young black boys date the rainbow and limit their black daughters to only black boys, but since my mom and others like my mom does the reverse, it’s a problem?

Mind you, black men are still included in my dating pool, she just told me to make sure if I enter the dating scene I do not limit myself to only black men.
I see. So what happens if lil bro swirls?

Butters2001

Voice Note Goddess
Reaction score
Reactions
134,911 8,028 4,552
Alleybux
It’s crazy how some black men don’t recognize that by continuing to devalue black women they are only devaluing themselves. If black women are so undesirable....What does that say about the black man from which they came?

Imagine not seeing value in something you take part in creating.

prima_dime

CARPE DIEM
Reaction score
Reactions
27,781 737 336
Alleybux
Not trueeee at all! All races are coming at ya nowadays, ..lol..especially if you are a bad one...

chataries

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,674 2,103 1,644
Alleybux
They're a mess over there. One sent me a pm just to tell me that I look like "a b*******nch" because of my "shoulder length hairstyle" smh... apparently if you don't wear weaves etc you're a b*******nch.

Zest Lord

Zest Patrol
Reaction score
Reactions
30,676 1,354 714
Alleybux
Black men and boys are being gunned down in the street by white men and this is what they talk about?

Last edited:

RichNatural

Wealth is silent, you gaudy label wh0res are poor
Reaction score
Reactions
279,597 7,249 820
Alleybux
Y’all. I’ve been lurking on that site a lot lately and this one made me laugh. These dudes are seriously delusional. They themselves believe that bw are SOOOOO undesirable that they can’t fathom the idea that a non black man could actually be interested in a BW. Why do people act like getting a white man is some kind of hard thing? Why are their standards put on a pedestal? I’ve seen average looking bw with non black men. I’m so over folks acting like it’s some difficult thing to do. Men are usually the approachers when it comes to women. Why would it be any different with black women?

here are some screenshots of what they were saying. Truth be told this is just another way to call black women ugly and to reinforce the whole low hanging fruit status. I’m not even claiming that non black men love us because I know that they prefer their own. However this narrative that there must be some kind of underlying motive or that the bw was desperate and chased him down is weird.
View attachment 2499151 View attachment 2499150 View attachment 2499152 View attachment 2499153 View attachment 2499154

Lmaooo okay whatever helps them sleep at night ¯\(ツ)

Coco Bean

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
8,147 88 65
Alleybux
its projection........that is how the black male moves, so he assumes that is how black women move.......black males operate by gender and black women operate by race......this is one of the reasons why its dumb for black women to move as racial soldiers when black males don't.......

and its also projection with black males, that many of them do find black women 'ugly', so yes alot of black males can't perceive that non-black men wouldn't find black women 'ugly' as well........all the toxic things that black males do, they project it on to black women........
!!!!
black women are in denial........this is how the collective of black males feel, and yes some of them are bold enough to admit it on public platforms.......their ACTIONS towards black women have always spoke for them loudly and proudly......black women simply don't listen.......

LovelyLamp

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
112,425 7,391 1,172
Alleybux
Y’all. I’ve been lurking on that site a lot lately and this one made me laugh. These dudes are seriously delusional. They themselves believe that bw are SOOOOO undesirable that they can’t fathom the idea that a non black man could actually be interested in a BW. Why do people act like getting a white man is some kind of hard thing? Why are their standards put on a pedestal? I’ve seen average looking bw with non black men. I’m so over folks acting like it’s some difficult thing to do. Men are usually the approachers when it comes to women. Why would it be any different with black women?

here are some screenshots of what they were saying. Truth be told this is just another way to call black women ugly and to reinforce the whole low hanging fruit status. I’m not even claiming that non black men love us because I know that they prefer their own. However this narrative that there must be some kind of underlying motive or that the bw was desperate and chased him down is weird.
View attachment 2499151 View attachment 2499150 View attachment 2499152 View attachment 2499153 View attachment 2499154

There’s this guy that said a woman is supposed to like a man more than he likes her. They’re alright in general but then say weird sh!t like this to put women down.

Now you know what the inevitable is right? Someone from TheColi is going to see this thread and post it on TheColi. And coli members, if you’re reading this, you can admit these comments your people made are fµck!ng disgusting.

Last edited:

RichNatural

Wealth is silent, you gaudy label wh0res are poor
Reaction score
Reactions
279,597 7,249 820
Alleybux
Unpopular opinion but I have seen many bw be the initiator-hell last week we literally saw Lizzo slide in Chris Jamal Evans dms. I've been out and seen bw approach white men and flirt. But I've always thought that bw are very secure and confident that way.

But I find it annoying that these bm think that being a bw means men in general dont approach us. BW are approachedd/cat called regardless of the race of the man.
And to be honest I'm so tired of white interest being the measuring scale of attractiveness and ultimately worth in the black community.
Your personal experience is not an accurate reflection of the general populace, though. In the same way, I've always seen yt men approach BW and never ever the other way around. That doesn't mean I can go around claiming BW never initiate 'cause my personal experience is not a representation of reality.

CarmenJonesGal

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
367,532 10,220 2,157
Alleybux
The eColi is literally the Lenny and Squiggy website to our Laverne and Shirley.

1619229544254.jpeg

PKCarmelDrop

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
40,565 1,645 779
Alleybux
We have to blame these heffas like this.

13006449_1084586808228972_6837837182898989413_n.jpg

Wow... So an oldhead pickmeisha?

Op, there are a number of BM who really feel that BW are undesirable and that only they want us. They get off on that and like to hold that over our heads. Every other group of men puts their women on pedestal. BM don't do that with BW, it's the reverse (Bw put Bm on a pedestal because roles are reserved in our community) and that's part of the issue. There are number of BW who put BM on a pedestal and they dont do a damn thing to deserve to be on one.

I've noticed that on that site all they do is sexualize the ww, latinas and asian women but never have a bad thing to say about their characteristics, personalities, parenting, etc. Those women can do no wrong. And they can be fat, plain looking and they'll still create a platinum thread on her. But when it comes to bw? All they do is talk crap about us--from our looks, to our marriage status, to our attitudes, to us being XYZ, to us ruining their lives in corporate world and at schools.

Basically we are the "worst" to them. Despite the fact that so many bw worship them. Depsite the fact that BW have made more strides than they have. (Thats partly the source of their anger). Many of those BM are incels and are frustrated because they can't even get BW (as much they like to call us undesirable.)

The day BW stop putting BM on pedestal and date out in the same numbers bm do? Is the day BM's narrative is cancelled. Then they won't have a thing to hold over us and they're going to hate it--just like they hate that presently many BW don't need them.

LovelyLamp

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
112,425 7,391 1,172
Alleybux
exactly so insulting. I see similar sentiments on Kevin samuels channel too. You love black women but you make sure to remind us how undesirable we are and how no one wants us. That is some love indeed.

and another I’ve noticed on there is that they laugh at the whole black women loyalty thing. They don’t believe that some black women simply just want black love and black kids. They think we just stick to black men because we can’t get anyone else. If that is how some of them feel about black womens loyalty, then what is the point of some bw always screaming and shouting from the rooftops about how they only want black kings? I used to be one of those girls but I keep my preferences to myself these days. When anyone asks me what kind of guy I like, I simply just say I like everyone. No mention of race. No one should be put on any pedestal.

I do the exact same.

LovelyLamp

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
112,425 7,391 1,172
Alleybux
they don’t love bw on there. I’ve been lurking there a lot and the amount of PAWG or latina threads on there tell you otherwise. Almost every other day some white chick is trending topic. Many of them there are also unapologetic about their preference for mixed or light skinned women. Not saying they should be apologetic about it but rather highlighting how silly and false their claims of “loving BW” is on there.

Black women over there are subservient af. They don’t say sh!t if they get insulted like this lol. I mean in general they’re nice to the women posters there but still. Look at lipstick alley. If black men get insulted, they fight for themselves.

fitnessnut31

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
25,085 1,462 2,996
Alleybux
I’m not responding to the messages because I’m not reading them
I’ll go ahead and believe they are trolls as you say

so I’ll just respond to the premise that black women initiate with white men. I have never heard of it offline. But on here and all over the net some black women are begging white men for a chance. Y’all gotta cut it out.

ClawdeenWolf

Howling @ these crazy ghouls
Reaction score
Reactions
164,037 5,867 3,980
Alleybux
I dont date white men for fun but ky inbox on these dating sites and me at the gas station say otherwise

PKCarmelDrop

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
40,565 1,645 779
Alleybux
This is true. The white men I know even admit that hella thirsty black women are up in their faces when they're out.
Yeah right, the numbers and actual reality doesn't align. How are BW acting thirsty and approaching WM like that when everyone knows BW date IR the least. BW barely approach any man (which is something the ecoli loves to talk about too--how we don't approach men the way nonbw do)

Meanwhile, we see how hella thirsty BM act with fat and plane jane ww, all up in their faces to the point of harassing them:

The audacity for anyone to call BW thirsty when BM are some of the thirtiest people that exist. Go on somewhere--go post with men. Your attempts to paint BW a certain way don't work here like they do on the coli echo chamber.

Last edited:

nadiayuhfoe

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
13,992 2,782 4,112
Alleybux
The average age on Coli is 34+ think about that for a second than look at the threads and posts they make

that's enough reasons why I never go to that site

Layani

I dont care, do you?
Reaction score
Reactions
115,974 5,185 2,852
Alleybux
I definitely didn't initiate my relationships but if that makes them feel better then whatever lol

queensmith

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,905 1,768 3,126
Alleybux
Many LSA fonts sound equally daft, even if it were true so what? If it leads to long lasting quality relationships that add value to their lives who cares? BM love to focus on things that have no meaning, I guess this is what is meant by low value.

GlamorousOne

Forever I’m That Girl ~ ALIEN SUPERSTAR ~ UNIQUE!
Reaction score
Reactions
333,517 8,434 3,983
Alleybux

Are these straight men talking like this?? They seem to be the ones who put white men on a pedestal. Suddenly, a handful of
black women saying that black women should simply open up her options in order to increase the odds of her “choosing better” and making the best choice in a mate/husband for HERSELF has the fkbois in a tizzy. Lol. They couldn’t even handle a picture of Ashanti standing next to a white man for a picture she posted on IG and were having meltdowns on Twitter and IG for two days about it but we are supposed to believe their pressed, immature asses aren’t bothered and aware that other races of men are indeed insterested in black women.? Pretty is Pretty *shrug *....heck, I have the personal experience to back this up. I have always gotten approached by men of all races.

I wish they go ahead and come out of the closet and admit that they want a white man. :sidefrown . If they don’t go ahead and come all the way out of the closet! Lol

StrangeXdefault

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
493,707 16,740 4,402
Alleybux
I just don't understand why 2 groups who don't want to date each other talk about each other so much :eyeroll

The men on that site have the most toxic personalities that I wouldn't come near with a ten-foot pole

I remember when I first started getting into Youtube and forums, I realized there was this whole population on Black men who would say disparaging and degrading things about Black American women online... I couldn't believe that sh!t. It was a total mindfuck

Now I'm used to it. I've learned to focus on the Black women and men who I see as constructive and good-natured because the rest of y'all are draining AF

Gin&Tonic

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
98,287 3,448 2,314
Alleybux
This is true. The white men I know even admit that hella thirsty black women are up in their faces when they're out.
The fact that they are talking about black women in the negative to you, just shows how weak you are.

You are such a sell-out that you don't know when you are being punked, clowned, and insulted.

Silly rabbit. e5

Watching You

I sacrifice scary b!tches to the graveyard!!!!!!!!
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
36,230 4,172 844
Alleybux
I only visit that site for their sports topics. That site is beyond gross and insulting. The way they talk about women over there is very disturbing; they sound like a bunch of black Elliot Rogers. I don't understand men who speak about women in that manner; if you hate women so much then date men. They hate black/biracial women who have dated or are married to white men/non black men. The sh!t I have seen them type about Kamala H, Halle Berry, Doja Cat, Zendaya, Meghan Markle, etc...is downright disturbing. You would have thought we were still in the 1950s because these men really think they have ownership over a stranger's body parts. Notice how all of the women I have listed are biracial/mixed/light skinned? When the few posters with sense bring up the fact these women are an entirely different race, they get downright aggressive. They have some sick delusion that all women secretly yearn to be with black men and bring up the Moors as proof. Mind you the Moors raped and pillaged Europe, sold black women as slaves, bred themselves out of existence, and in some cases, had even had black women washing those white women they took as concubines. Their "travel" threads are even more disturbing and deviant. They brag about going to Colombia, Dominican Republic, Thailand, Japan, etc... and taking advantage of the poor young girls and women there; some have even admitted to cheating on their spouses without any condoms during these xes tours of theirs so god only knows what they are bringing back home to their wives/girlfriends. That site is a cesspool.

Watching You

I sacrifice scary b!tches to the graveyard!!!!!!!!
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
36,230 4,172 844
Alleybux
They also make fun of the fact that Halle Berry got her ear drum busted. They call her all types of bedw3nches and sh!t. They laugh at the fact that she has to pay Gabriel Aubrey child support mind you when most black men date out, specifically to white women, they get their sh!t cleaned out. When Michelle Obama was talking about the abuse she suffered while in the White House, which is on of the reasons why she didn't want Barack Obama to run for President, they called her a fµck!ng b!tch, hoe, bringing a black man down, told her to shut her mouth, and accused her of emasculating Barack. Imagine saying that sh!t about Michelle, who is a ivy league lawyer and was a supportive and amazing first lady; I honestly thought I wondered on to Stormfront. They call Ser3na Williams all types of bedw3nches because she is married to a white man, mind you the black men she dated didn't propose. They even went in on Gabourey Sidobe for having a white fiancé. They hate the fact that Rih@nna was dating Hasaan and rejoiced when their relationship ended; they joyfully speculated that Rih@nna was getting shitted on and that's what she deserves since she is dating out. They have the nerve to call black women bitter when they type disgusting sh!t like that and called our first and only black first lady disgusting names. I am not saying the white man is better but my god they are foul.

GlamorousOne

Reaction score
Reactions
333,517 8,434 3,983
Alleybux
There’s this guy that said a woman is supposed to like a man more than he likes her. They’re alright in general but then say weird sh!t like this to put women down.

Now you know what the inevitable is right? Someone from TheColi is going to see this thread and post it on TheColi. And coli members, if you’re reading this, you can admit these comments your people made are fµck!ng disgusting.
The comments on that thread are absolutely ridiculous and toxic. These are men who have never seen or witnesses happy, functional relationships. It’s not about love with them...it’s all about game and “getting over”. Just really bizarre...

It’s amazing how they are literally wrong and 180 degrees Backwards about things. No wonder they are all so angry and bitter.

Last edited:

GlamorousOne

Reaction score
Reactions
333,517 8,434 3,983
Alleybux
They also make fun of the fact that Halle Berry got her ear drum busted. They call her all types of bedw3nches and sh!t. They laugh at the fact that she has to pay Gabriel Aubrey child support mind you when most black men date out, specifically to white women, they get their sh!t cleaned out. When Michelle Obama was talking about the abuse she suffered while in the White House, which is on of the reasons why she didn't want Barack Obama to run for President, they called her a fµck!ng b!tch, hoe, bringing a black man down, told her to shut her mouth, and accused her of emasculating Barack. Imagine saying that sh!t about Michelle, who is a ivy league lawyer and was a supportive and amazing first lady; I honestly thought I wondered on to Stormfront. They call Ser3na Williams all types of bedw3nches because she is married to a white man, mind you the black men she dated didn't propose. They even went in on Gabourey Sidobe for having a white fiancé. They hate the fact that Rih@nna was dating Hasaan and rejoiced when their relationship ended; they joyfully speculated that Rih@nna was getting shitted on and that's what she deserves since she is dating out. They have the nerve to call black women bitter when they type disgusting sh!t like that and called our first and only black first lady disgusting names. I am not saying the white man is better but my god they are foul.

Laugh at the fact that Halle got her ear drum busted? These are not human beings smh.