Quantcast

So Apparently, someone released topless photos of Deion Sanders' oldest daughter, Deiondra

RemyredJeter

Where the money resides
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
187,798 663 243
Alleybux
Deion makes some beautiful children. Goodness his oldest son is a cutie.

I know Deion is glad the HOF ceremony is over with before this came out.

o0o0dom0

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,074 280 20
Alleybux
So she just took those pictures just to have them on her computer...*SIDE EYE* Aint nobody stupid she loose on the low

T. Marie

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
21,820 417 57
Alleybux
Smh the old " i got my phone/computer stolen" bs...whateva..she released those photos...next you gonna see her in a rap video...probably a lil wayne jumpoff. Im not trying to be cold just being real...
cmonsonbig.jpg

Off topic: Who is this guy in your signature? :beauty: :beauty:

NoFuxGivenn

#GoDawgs
Reaction score
Reactions
6,735 435 840
Alleybux
Real women don't show their faces when they send nudie pics, they cover up any identifying marks and they DENY DENY DENY. I just can't believe people are so stupid I had to school my bestfriends little sister for doing this silliness no boo boo don't take a pic nude with ur face in it or don't do it at all.

thank u! I've sent some out :rotfl: but I never have my face or bottom half bc I have a distinct tattoo on my hip. If anyone ever says "Girl I seent yo boobies" I will never admit that sh!t :angel:

Poor lil Deiondra.
ETA: She took this @ 16? Yea freakin right!

What's the point of someone doing ANYTHING they're not willing to own up to???

If anything, real women dont do it period, that way they dont have to worry about making sure they leave out certain body marks or their face in a nude pic so they can feel confident about LYING in DENIAL if anyone ask. Nothing real about that.

If you got to go through all that just to send out nudes (making sure you leave out certain parts of your body so you can lie about it if anyone ask) you might as well just wait and show whatever to whoever in person and avoid all the drama in the first place.

JustKelly44

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
92,446 5,637 4,899
Alleybux
So the entire NFL/NBA has seen his daughter suckling her own titties. how embarrassing...

when will these hoes learn.

"deiondra" :dead: like father, like daughter I guess

Pretty Nique

ღ♥♡sittin pretty♡♥ღ
Reaction score
Reactions
8,859 5 2
Alleybux
Real women don't show their faces when they send nudie pics, they cover up any identifying marks and they DENY DENY DENY. I just can't believe people are so stupid I had to school my bestfriends little sister for doing this silliness no boo boo don't take a pic nude with ur face in it or don't do it at all.

yep. basically. i know better than to show my face after being threatened by a jilted ex. smh. she can take all the pics she wants just don't show no face or unique markings, like tats or expensive ass room settings in the background. ♥

Pretty Nique

ღ♥♡sittin pretty♡♥ღ
Reaction score
Reactions
8,859 5 2
Alleybux
the whole 'real woman' thing sounds so stupid. she's certainly not imaginary. ♥

CaramelCone

Live.Love.Laugh
Reaction score
Reactions
15,195 418 781
Alleybux
When will people learn to stop stealing peoples things and releasing it for quick cash and revenge? At the end of the Day she is Grown, its her body and if she wants to bust it open and save them to her computer who am I to say she shouldnt? Alot of people here condemning naked pics probably took a few so stop the non sense. Im sure these photos were not meant to be released, at the end of the day you live and you learn. And unfortunately she had to learn the hard way. I dont get what the big deal is, nudity is nothing.

Plus isnt that considered child pδrn is she took those 3 years ago?

BlowMe

Exposing lies!
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
9,486 42 7
Alleybux
Her mom shoulda' stopped @ I LOVE YOU...

meache

Jophiel
Reaction score
Reactions
8,374 1,260 1,579
Alleybux
I just popped in and saw the pics of Deion's kids. Thanks for the links!

Now that I've seen the kids, Pilar really needs to shut her piehole. The kids that belong to the first wife are more attractive than Pilar's kids. The oldest girl is young and pretty, she can bounce back if she stays on the right path from now on. Pilar better make sure her daughter is good at math and science because she sure can't make it on looks alone by marrying a baller, like her Mama.

Thinkpad10

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Lmao @ at Praying for her over naked pictures on her computer

theantifixer

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
1,011 1 6
Alleybux
Girl, please put some clothes on and go back to college.

A few years ago, she didn't seem this pressed to be a hottie. What happened?

mee9mee9

a crinkle on earth
Reaction score
Reactions
109,954 6,123 2,206
Alleybux
Deoindra hangs around the wrong crowd 1st it was "Justparis (video model)" who stole her credit card,and purchased airplane tickets to hanging out with Jacob York, Shenaka Adams , to Nia Riley. Its seems like she's one of those celebs kids that everyone thought as a goody twos hoes ,and wanted to rebel to gain notoriety.Well she now feels the flames that have engulfed her from the inferno know as the media and social networking. ]

wats wrong with her hanging with those people? i cn see y for sheneka but the others?

Pineapple Pvssy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
9,409 474 116
Alleybux
Is this the d*mn child that panache keeps writing stories about? I hope not, because if so and if those stories are true, then no one in her family is surprised with her actions. smh

mee9mee9

a crinkle on earth
Reaction score
Reactions
109,954 6,123 2,206
Alleybux
number 1, she posed for those pictures for somebody to see, #2 somebody pissed off at her sent them to MTO, #3 STFU Dieon, she knows what she is doing, for the last year or so her ass been on the internet with her lesbon lover, some other entertainers daughter.

This is what happens when you don't raise your kids, especially your daughters, Deion.
the other entertainner daughter was nia riley, teddy riley daughte but i think they were just roomates.

Perfect Bitch

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
200,280 7,182 7,757
Alleybux
So nobodies going to mention the fact this girl is/was bestfriends with Sheneka Adams and Jacob York? Is it just a coincidence she has her naked pictures leak onto the internets then meets up with Jacob? Sheneka's notorious for leaking xes tapes for z-list video model fame, posting motivational tweets all over twitter whilst talking about how "successful" she is, she wouldn't be "successful" without the help of Jacob either. Deion, leave The Lord and The Bible scriptures out of your daughters fame ploy. Pilar knows what's up, hence the minor shade.

mee9mee9

a crinkle on earth
Reaction score
Reactions
109,954 6,123 2,206
Alleybux
So nobodies going to mention the fact this girl is/was bestfriends with Sheneka Adams and Jacob York? Is it just a coincidence she has her naked pictures leak onto the internets then meets up with Jacob? Sheneka's notorious for leaking xes tapes for z-list video model fame, posting motivational tweets all over twitter whilst talking about how "successful" she is, she wouldn't be "successful" without the help of Jacob either. Deion, leave The Lord and The Bible scriptures out of your daughters fame ploy. Pilar knows what's up, hence the minor shade.
who is jacob york?

msgoodgood69

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
28,572 799 277
Alleybux
wats wrong with her hanging with those people? i cn see y for sheneka but the others?

Twitter < former prosittuie turn video hoe for lil wayne clique. she stole Deiondra credit info to book flights

Twitter < leaked her own videos and pics of her hairy ass couch for the world to see. known atl groupie

Twitter < pimps young girls around futuer groupies , his father was a leader of a cult. oh he is also Sheanka's "boyfriend"

I would never allow my daughter around such ppl. They who are just bunch of shady characters

mee9mee9

a crinkle on earth
Reaction score
Reactions
109,954 6,123 2,206
Alleybux
Twitter < former prosittuie turn video hoe for lil wayne clique. she stole Deiondra credit info to book flights

Twitter < leaked her own videos and pics of her hairy ass couch for the world to see. known atl groupie

Twitter < pimps young girls around futuer groupies , his father was a leader of a cult. oh he is also Sheanka's "boyfriend"

I would never allow my daughter around such ppl. They who are just bunch of shady characters
i hate to say dis but maybe when deion married pilar, he quit giving a damn about deiondria and just focused on the kids he has with pilar. u know how some men are

Romantic

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
72,603 82 17
Alleybux
i hate to say dis but maybe when deion married pilar, he quit giving a damn about deiondria and just focused on the kids he has with pilar. u know how some men are

Awww, that's not true. I think he loves all his kids equally. He's always talking about them on twitter. I just think Deiondra is just closer to her mom. Plus, she doesn't live in Dallas and she's much older than the rest of his kids.

HoneyBabe

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,379 1,463 739
Alleybux
Awww, that's not true. I think he loves all his kids equally. He's always talking about them on twitter. I just think Deiondra is just closer to her mom. Plus, she doesn't live in Dallas and she's much older than the rest of his kids.

TALKING about them, doesnt mean he's really spending time wit his outside kids... men are funny creatures, when ur with them everythings all good, they'll take care of the kids... once yall split up, some forget to check back on those same very outside of marriage kids because their so happy in their marriage and such...

Romantic

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
72,603 82 17
Alleybux
TALKING about them, doesnt mean he's really spending time wit his outside kids... men are funny creatures, when ur with them everythings all good, they'll take care of the kids... once yall split up, some forget to check back on those same very outside of marriage kids because their so happy in their marriage and such...

I agree with your comment, but I just don't think that's the case for Deion. Like I said, the girl is 21, and doing her own thing at the moment. His kids with Pilar are 7, 9 & 11, so of course they need more attention than the older ones. His teenage son by Carolyn certainly doesn't come off as a child neglected by his father.

But who knows....

HoneyBabe

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,379 1,463 739
Alleybux
I agree with your comment, but I just don't think that's the case for Deion. Like I said, the girl is 21, and doing her own thing at the moment. His kids with Pilar are 7, 9 & 11, so of course they need more attention than the older ones. His teenage son by Carolyn certainly doesn't come off as a child neglected by his father.

But who knows....

well we dont know the eaxct specifics ourselves, but the girl coulda been lacking attention, wanted some.. and did this to prove it.. not a matter of deion not minding her.. but prolly she wanted more attention or more support..

The Culture

News Alley

Top Bottom