Quantcast

So how come Justin Bieber was never cancelled for saying the N word multiple times?

Yoyo682

Minding My Black-Owned Business
Reaction score
Reactions
13,871 596 73
Alleybux
Justin Bieber has been caught saying the N word multiple times (his wife also has past tweets saying the n word too). One video he says "Why are black people afraid of chainsaws?" " run n** , n***, n****" .

Another video he remixes his song One Less Lonely Girl with the lyrics "one less lonely n*, one less lonely n*...... if I find you I will be part of the KKK". There are also people in the background laughing which someone said is his mother.

Before anyone says "oh well he was young and he apologized". He never directly addressed this. He said when he was younger he was stupid and did not know better. He never directly apologized for saying the N word multiple times. The media never picked this up and Justin Bieber was able to slither past this. Majority of his singles in his new album feature black artists because he is trying to transition into R&B after his last pop album FLOPPED. He even included Martin Luther King's Speech as an introduction in his album. He wants to be part of the black community so bad he's even rocking dreads.
JB.jpg

Justin Bieber Uses the N-Word and Jokes About Joining the Ku Klux Klan (Video)

Where's cancel culture when you need them?

spoiledwater

Proud Elder Millennial
Reaction score
Reactions
539,702 16,181 6,462
Alleybux
Because they both looked like hostage videos that were taken of a teen, so someone will have something "on him". Like there were people in the background telling him what to say.

The whole situation of him being surrounded by grown adult handlers and clinger ons as a young teen never looked right.

Aquarian87

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
56,366 1,625 268
Alleybux
Because he is white. Fonts still make promo threads on him.

Whenever threads were calling out the racist scumbag fonts were like "he's was only 14/15".

One font would post " he was a child".

Iced tea

Every thumbs down I get gives me an orgasm
Reaction score
Reactions
34,832 1,074 697
Alleybux
Because he is white. Fonts still make promo threads on him.

Whenever threads were calling out the racist scumbag fonts were like "he's was only 14/15".

One font would post " he was a child".
I find it interesting that people really sit up here and pretend they've never said or done anything wrong in their lives.

Bxmariah

Heaven Sent
Reaction score
Reactions
19,408 504 44
Alleybux
He got cancelled for like a week then everyone moved on. That’s why I laugh when people complain about “cancel culture” bc nobody ever really gets truly cancelled. They just get reminded of what they did years ago every now and then

Whip Appeal

♡ Kiss my Libran a$$. ♡
Reaction score
Reactions
255,251 6,772 2,635
Alleybux
Because cancel culture is fake as long as you make music or entertainment that people enjoy enough. People literally saw evidence that R. Kelly was a p-phile and still ignored it and supported him for 20+ years.

Reaction score
Reactions
7,221 219 171
Alleybux
I remember people I knew being upset with him but thinking the apology he gave at the time was more sincere than other celebrities who screwed up.

Personally I never cared about Bieber but I did find the racist remarks really aggressive/off putting

FutureMD

FLOTUS. Philanthropist. Jack's Wifey.
Reaction score
Reactions
166,850 5,303 1,347
Alleybux
I find it interesting that people really sit up here and pretend they've never said or done anything wrong in their lives.
Most (if not everyone in this thread) wasn't running around using racial slurs in their teens.

It's the same reason no one talks about Prince Harold's racism. They are white.

Ms Muse

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
44,327 1,532 718
Alleybux
Didn't he do that Comedy Central roast where a bunch of Black comedians called him out on it? In addition to what other fonts are saying about the circumstances being a bit suspicious, I think that was enough for me to finally move on from it... I thought he had changed, but the dreadlocks are making me question.

At this point, I just listen to the music and don't follow his antics.

Iced tea

Every thumbs down I get gives me an orgasm
Reaction score
Reactions
34,832 1,074 697
Alleybux
Most (if not everyone in this thread) wasn't running around using racial slurs in their teens.

It's the same reason no one talks about Prince Harold's racism. They are white.
You a damn lie.

He who has not sin cast the first stone.

sofiajamotea

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,117 566 204
Alleybux
He was dragged and continues to be dragged for this??
Literally. These fonts must have not paid attention to his career.

Purpose was a big hit and basically his revival. It saved his career big time.

Justin got boycotted during Believe era or whenever that video got leaked of him at 12 years old. Sure, there were other reasons why like his attitude and criminal record but if you ask any local why they hate Justin Bieber, it'll be because of his N word scandal.

He had to create Purpose, (arguably) the best male pop album of the 2010s to be taken seriously again and the general public did crawl back to him.

His fans used to always complain about people bandwagon stanning him during Purpose because they were once trying to cancel him. Wearing his tour hoodies when they used to call him "the worst pop star."

Yes, Justin still gets a pass compared to other celebrities that haven't done anything close to it but saying that Justin Bieber was never hated for his scandals is a whole f*cking lie.

Justin saying the N word is probably why he isn't as big as he is today.

Last edited:

Megatropian

✝ judas kiss me if offensed ✝
Reaction score
Reactions
18,697 1,057 165
Alleybux
'because he was just a kid'

'we all said stuff like that when we were younger'

'well he makes good music'

'he's grown/changed now'

'he apologized'

'maybe he didn't know it was wrong'

Whenever someone brings it up on twitter, it's always a black female belieber the first to come to his defense smh.

It's not like he just said the n word, he also brought up the kkk and joked about hypothetically k*lling Black people.

He still behaves like an a-hole after that, I have no idea why that's the type of guy anyone - especially black women - would voluntarily defend.