Quantcast

so I think Wes faked his death or Laurel killed him

Lilly Ghalichi

Ничего не страшно
Reaction score
Reactions
294,664 13,168 8,519
Alleybux
Wes aka Chrisof? thought he was a Haitian illegal immigrant/anchor baby his whole life. He never knew his dad and his mom killed herself. He grew up in the system and very poor obviously. He finally gets into law school and he is still the poor kid living in some terrible sh!tty ass apartment next to a weird ass goth foster child Becky ass b!tch.

All normal for his character. He latched on to the little Asian woman who was rich. Then he latched on to Meggy a doctor to be. We all know doctors do make money unlike attorneys who may end up having low wages or never being paid. Then he goes and latches on to Laurel. Now Laurel is known as the rich ass Mexican chick, she is spicy white but her family is rich af. She is loaded and has boatloads of money. Notice he never tries to fµck with broke ass sugar baby Mikaela?

My theory: After Wes realized he was Mahoney's son, he died, and his other son was locked up he realized something. He was the sole heir to the estate minus the wife. All his life he thought he was a poor Haitian anchor baby, but I think as soon as he found out he was a rich white man he flipped the script. He probably got all uppity like I'm not an immigrant/anchor baby like you Laurel. I am a proud rich white man. She probably offed him because of La Raza or he faked his death so he wouldn't get put on child support.

I'm fµck!ng kidding... obviously crazy ass I don't know how to use any hair products with my dry ass wash n go Meggy murked his ass with her cousin/sister Atwood.

Ash_Lee_Can

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,813 779 167
Alleybux
I was about to destroy this whole theory down to size...

giphy.gif

Until I read that last part...

SoXpdt9.gif

You got me :highly_amused:...

Peggy Meggy and Silky Curls Cousins? I'm listening...

Burts_Bees

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,894 70 35
Alleybux
The question is.............did Connor see what happened to Wes???

All we saw was Conner giving CPR. Was Wes shot or not???

Lilly Ghalichi

Ничего не страшно
Reaction score
Reactions
294,664 13,168 8,519
Alleybux
I was about to destroy this whole theory down to size...

giphy.gif

Until I read that last part...

SoXpdt9.gif

You got me :highly_amused:...

Peggy Meggy and Silky Curls Cousins? I'm listening...
He either faked his death so he wouldn’t get put on child support and Analiese would help him because she helped him get out of murder.
I mean they both have dry ass hair styles like they don’t know how to use products. Also, she went to the black beauty shop to get info on the low like Ana doesn’t know her hair lady and hasn’t for how long? She didn’t know the proper protocol on how to get info without people knowing you’re probing them.
Also, Meggy is too cool with Laurel and her quadroon baby.

og-brandon-turner-friday-at-9-28-pm-casket-for-sale-2353201.png

Lilly Ghalichi

Ничего не страшно
Reaction score
Reactions
294,664 13,168 8,519
Alleybux
The question is.............did Connor see what happened to Wes???

All we saw was Conner giving CPR. Was Wes shot or not???
Connor is probably in on the scam because he ain’t sh!t either. Notice how he told Laurel Wes isn’t the kind of father you want for your child. This is all a set up so Wes doesn’t have to pay spicy white child support.
The CPR is to fake the story so Laurel sees he is dead before the explosion. Dudes do crazy sh!t to not be put on child support.

OluZ

Go Getter
Reaction score
Reactions
29,600 817 1,079
Alleybux
Crazy as you theory sounds, I actually came to very similar conclusions. I had typed up something for a new thread with this theory but never posted it for some reason.

I don't think Wes is dead. He called a number he saved on his phone as "in case of emergency". I think the person he called helped him with an exit plan by faking his own death. I think Annalise may know this...

So why would he fake his death? I think he did it to avoid taking the immunity deal.

So who helped him disappear? My first guess is the Mahoney's... my second guess is Annalise. I am guessing it was Annalise because that's probably what she was trying to hide when she asked the Asian kid to erase her phone.

Lilly Ghalichi

Ничего не страшно
Reaction score
Reactions
294,664 13,168 8,519
Alleybux
Crazy as you theory sounds, I actually came to very similar conclusions. I had typed up something for a new thread with this theory but never posted it for some reason.

I don't think Wes is dead. He called a number he saved on his phone as "in case of emergency". I think the person he called helped him with an exit plan by faking his own death. I think Annalise may know this...

So why would he fake his death?
I think he did it to avoid taking the immunity deal.

So who helped him disappear? My first guess is the Mahoney's... my second guess is Annalise. I am guessing it was Annalise because that's probably what she was trying to hide when she asked the Asian kid to erase her phone.
add-check-child-support.jpg

Burts_Bees

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,894 70 35
Alleybux

So why would he fake his death? I think he did it to avoid taking the immunity deal.

I wonder if that person he called was Eve??

Only person I can think of.

OluZ

Go Getter
Reaction score
Reactions
29,600 817 1,079
Alleybux
I wonder if that person he called was Eve??

Only person I can think of.

Nah... as far as we know, Eve doesn't do wet work. It would have to be somebody with the wealth, power, connections and experience to make a coroner look the other way. This is why my first guess is the Mahoneys.

Burts_Bees

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,894 70 35
Alleybux
Nah... as far as we know, Eve doesn't do wet work. It would have to be somebody with the wealth, power, connections and experience to make a coroner look the other way. This is why my first guess is the Mahoneys.

That would be interesting. Do you think they knew of him before the old man's death??

StableGenius

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
44,736 1,459 938
Alleybux
Why do people keep saying her hair is dry? It's like one person said it then everyone else ran with it. Last time I checked black people's natural hair is DRY. Where did this concept that we have to put oil or other products on it come from? That should only apply to relaxed hair, not natural. Just sounds like people who place white beauty standards on a pedastal. Their hair is oily/shiny, ours is not and that's okay. Stop being mindless sheep who hate your own blackness.

NYOTA UHURA

Nyota Thee Reporter
Reaction score
Reactions
56,777 2,583 767
Alleybux
I like the idea that he staged his death. It would be cool if he escaped to Haiti and becomes an English teacher by the name of Mr. Christophe Edmond.

Nana Peazant

Obeah Woman
Reaction score
Reactions
548,522 13,177 1,856
Alleybux
I like the idea that he staged his death. It would be cool if he escaped to Haiti and becomes an English teacher by the name of Mr. Christophe Edmond.

I think MJ is alive so you know I think my bae Christophe is alive. I like the idea of him teaching somewhere too. But we know bae has murderous genes so he'll come back to the fold.

Why do people keep saying her hair is dry? It's like one person said it then everyone else ran with it. Last time I checked black people's natural hair is DRY. Where did this concept that we have to put oil or other products on it come from? That should only apply to relaxed hair, not natural. Just sounds like people who place white beauty standards on a pedastal. Their hair is oily/shiny, ours is not and that's okay. Stop being mindless sheep who hate your own blackness.
I like her hair. I don't think it's dry even though I also don't think Black people's natural hair is dry.

I do think people's perceptions of her natural hair's sheen have to do with white supremacist conditioning.

Whenever a Black or biracial woman with natural hair is in the public eye, there's always negative commentary on her hair. It always will be.

This ensures that those Black and biracial women who stopped chemically or heat straightening their hair, will continue to be beholden to the billion dollar hair care industry and purchase products to give it sheen. Check the melanin thread for examples.

OluZ

Go Getter
Reaction score
Reactions
29,600 817 1,079
Alleybux
That would be interesting. Do you think they knew of him before the old man's death??

I don't think they did... otherwise, they would have killed him too when they killed his mum. Looks like he came back on the radar after his father was shot in front of him. Annalise's gang helped frame the only known heir for the murder. Someone, somewhere is helping Wes inherit his father's wealth. It's either someone in the Mahoney camp or Annalise. Wouldn't surprise me that the only reason why Annalise has been looking out for Wes is because she has plans for Papa Mahoney's billions. :laugh 512x512:

Reggi3

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,651 45 8
Alleybux

I will say this...I was confused as to how they would even get or have access to Wes's DNA, let alone suspect that he was related (unless whoever Mahoney was talking to heard Wes say, "I'm your son"). I just drew the conclusion that they are stanky rich and that is how lol.

FutureFiance

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
50,784 2,243 276
Alleybux
the writer said he didn't know until 1-2 episodes before the death who he'd be killing off. imo, that has made things messy, disorganized and rushed.

if it turns out that that "emergency" contact in his phone was makayla's mom cuz at some point he stayed in her house as a foster kid and makayla has a flash back remembering him all of a sudden & she accidentally kills wes & bones out, then i might have to write Nowalk some hate mail for being lazy