Quantcast

So The Clark Sisters Are Beefing With Denise Clark Son?

Bellabahbie

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
27,329 2,375 2,921
Alleybux
I dont think Brandy or Faith can sing bu TV I love their songs as well. Yall can let it go. I SAID WHAT I SAID. Its definitely MY OPINION...

WE have an opinion as well. But when you said Brandy not Faith can sing, you lost me, now run a long. You obviously don't have an ear for music.

Reaction score
Reactions
1,712 622 47
Alleybux
:emoji_astonished::emoji_astonished:

I thinks it's 7 or 8 kids..

That teapot been brewing for years!!

According to some comments I read on Mr Obnoxious:

1. While Jackie is the OLDEST, she's not the oldest CLARK.... She and their brother are from the first marriage.

2.When the father died, Denise was a no-show. Karen and Drew sent for her to come to Detroit, for the funeral but she cashed in the tickets and kept the money..(ratchet). Karen ended up paying for the entire funeral out of her pocket because Jacky and Twinkie had the insurance policies..Denise shows up days after the funeral, gathers all the dad's stuff and bounces. LOL

Chille I guess!!

Diane Nash

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
38,183 1,012 111
Alleybux
What do you mean’accepted her first babies’? Denise remained in the group even after having baby after baby after baby.

Most churches regardless of denomination would have sat her down after the first baby. But MMC supported her daughter, she just wanted Denise to raise her own kids.

there are a lot of gospel singers who can sang.
But is very very hard to break into the business. The Clark-Sheard name has definitely helped Kierra.
Do u think she would have gotten the role of Karen if she were not Karen’s daughter??

Wish we all had that kind of nepotism. And that is not jealousy but honesty.

Was Denise trying to put the raising of her kids on Mattie?

BodyOddy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,639 1,603 625
Alleybux
Brandy cant sing sounding low a shawdow demon

You stay pressed about Brandy.
tenor.gif

Pardon the language saints and 'aints, but this was the perfect gif for the situation

sundaybest

AbundantlyAmazing
Reaction score
Reactions
236,761 11,968 10,197
Alleybux
Was Denise trying to put the raising of her kids on Mattie?
I’ont know. That would be best answered by TCS or Denise’s sons.

I know that her boys who live in the Detroit area are close to Jacky. Maybe the other ones too. But the 2nd oldest son was on Jacky’s cooking IG show about two weeks ago. At aunty jacky’s house fixin him a plate of her good cooking.

Diane Nash

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
38,183 1,012 111
Alleybux
I’ont know. That would be best answered by TCS or Denise’s sons.

I know that her boys who live in the Detroit area are close to Jacky. Maybe the other ones too. But the 2nd oldest son was on Jacky’s cooking IG show about two weeks ago. At aunty jacky’s house fixin him a plate of her good cooking.

Ok. Raising 3 kids close in age would be a lot for the a mom not in the entertainment business so I do wonder how Denise was juggling all that.

BodyOddy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,639 1,603 625
Alleybux
Ok. Raising 3 kids close in age would be a lot for the a mom not in the entertainment business so I do wonder how Denise was juggling all that.

A font said Larry insinuated that they moved around a lot, and were very poor. I didn't personally hear him say that so idk. Denise did have a church in Potomac, MD in the early 90's according to the clip of her speaking at MMC's funeral. Potomac is anything BUT poor, but Larry was grown by that time.

Diane Nash

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
38,183 1,012 111
Alleybux
A font said Larry insinuated that they moved around a lot, and were very poor. I didn't personally hear him say that so idk. Denise did have a church in Potomac, MD in the early 90's according to the clip of her speaking at MMC's funeral. Potomac is anything BUT poor, but Larry was grown by that time.

If true, I would not be surprised. Raising 7 kids would take a certain amount of financial resources. Also Denise was trained to be a singer/musician and in ministry. It can be difficult to translate these types of skills into other types of employment. I believe these are the same issues Toni's sisters ran into.

sundaybest

AbundantlyAmazing
Reaction score
Reactions
236,761 11,968 10,197
Alleybux
I remember seeing MMC’s obituary. Remarks by Denise Clark Morrison, Potomac Maryland.
I guess Morrison was her first husband after the three OOW kids. Today she is Denise Clark Bradford.

BodyOddy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,639 1,603 625
Alleybux
If true, I would not be surprised. Raising 7 kids would take a certain amount of financial resources. Also Denise was trained to be a singer/musician and in ministry. It can be difficult to translate these types of skills into other types of employment. I believe these are the same issues Toni's sisters ran into.

On her LRL interview, she mentioned having a degree and working for IBM as some sort of analyst. Even so, you're correct. Supporting a household of 8/9 people isn't for the faint of heart.

Diane Nash

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
38,183 1,012 111
Alleybux
On her LRL interview, she mentioned having a degree and working for IBM as some sort of analyst. Even so, you're correct. Supporting a household of 8/9 people isn't for the faint of heart.

Girl! I can only imagine. For an American family, that's a large household.

That is AWESOME Denise got her degree and worked for IBM.

Does anyone know what happened to her Morrison husband? Was he the father of her last 4 sons?

sundaybest

AbundantlyAmazing
Reaction score
Reactions
236,761 11,968 10,197
Alleybux
Girl! I can only imagine. For an American family, that's a large household.

That is AWESOME Denise got her degree and worked for IBM.

Does anyone know what happened to her Morrison husband? Was he the father of her last 4 sons?
@Freda Gatz may know. She’s much more knowledgeable about church history than myself.

geek2chic

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,873 745 72
Alleybux

I grew up near this area and I never heard of the church that Denise supposedly had. There's a community of non-wealthly, regular black folks in Potomac so maybe she lived in that community. Black church congregations are really close in that area regardless of denomination so I asked around and nobody ever heard of it.

Hustler96

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
291 11 1
Alleybux
Can anyone tell me why all her sons hate her so much? It doesn’t add up. Did her husband abuse them as kids? Also one of her son Nicholas said he gets sad on some holidays like Mother’s Day and Christmas because his mother is not there for him, yet they live in the same state, California. I’m starting to think that Denise have some type of mental illness. Bipolar Disorder and Manic Depression comes to mind.

Tina Lawson

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
34,994 8,699 9,371
Alleybux
Can anyone tell me why all her sons hate her so much? It doesn’t add up. Did her husband abuse them as kids? Also one of her son Nicholas said he gets sad on some holidays like Mother’s Day and Christmas because his mother is not there for him, yet they live in the same state, California. I’m starting to think that Denise have some type of mental illness. Bipolar Disorder and Manic Depression comes to mind.
Maybe Denise cut there mooching asses off.

Christopher Kyles

Mr. BlackBerry
Reaction score
Reactions
259 4
Alleybux
Where is the brother? Is he deceased?
No. Leo is still alive and lives in California. He's married to a Caucasian woman and has a biracial son. Denise said as soon as he was old enough he got away from Detroit because it was too many girls in the house.

Christopher Kyles

Mr. BlackBerry
Reaction score
Reactions
259 4
Alleybux
I've heard him preach once and really enjoyed the sermon.

I like her over singing ( adds seasoning to the song) but my mother HATES It and I was talking to my grandmother/First Lady about Karen Clark-Sheard oversinging stuff and she said she said she can't stand it and she sounds like a witch. Man we laughed for 10 minutes about that.

Christopher Kyles

Mr. BlackBerry
Reaction score
Reactions
259 4
Alleybux
Mother Sheard passed. I wonder if it was from Corona. I read somewhere that 50+ COGIC leaders have passed from it.

Sorry I'm late to your post but yes Mother Sheard did die from COVID-19. My question is how did she and Bishop Sr, and Ethan Sheard get it. The funeral was so sad to watch, it was only about 25 people total who went and because of restrictions they had to do the committal at the church instead of at the cemetery (She's actually buried in the same cemetery as Mattie, Roseland Memorial Park Cemetery). Bishop Sr couldn't even say goodbye to his wife of 60 years because he was still in the hospital. I just couldn't imagine that. ( It was reminiscent of after Pastor Timothy Wright lost his wife and grandson in car accident, and he couldn't even go to the funeral because he was still in the hospital.)