So was Michael sleeping

Reactions
10,582 192 110
Alleybux
Who were those two Black guys following Michael down the street in that video?
Random fans who wanted autographs and who generously helped shield MJ from the Paps while searching for his car. You would think they were his bodyguards. MJ always had amazing fans.

Ok thanks. I was wondering about them. Nice of them to do that.

Michael Jackson’s Housewife
Reactions
20,037 576 453
Alleybux
EnviousCookedHippopotamus-small.gif

Don't get me started on my favorite day of just the 2!
tenor.gif

I know this isn't TMZ but this is the only version I can find now.

*This was in 2007 & my first introduction to TMZ. Used to ONLY watch TMZ in hopes to see whenever MJ may be spotted. Once that was over, I was perfectly done with TMZ.

MJ felt like going out with just him & Grace, somebody was watching the kids at his home.

Anyway, he wanted to go out shopping with just him & Grace. She drove & Idk how much money he spent but Grace got some stuff from him & then he wanted to go to a man's shop that was called: the Moist Shop & bought some stuff.

BlueNaiveCockerspaniel-small.gif

Based on how it looked, it was like he wanted Grace's opinion over what he was buying for himself (or possibly for her pleasure)
Olivia-Wilde_naughty.gif

Moist is a men’s clothing store!

Out-earning ALL your faves from Forest Lawn
Reactions
191,962 4,260 8,578
Alleybux
I can't say conclusively what was going on, but there are way to many instances of them being somewhere together with no kids for me to believe she was just the nanny. And I'll leave it at that.

Make me a MJ gif with bi colors background. Thanks
Reactions
435 7 7
Alleybux
wait, so moist is just a men's clothing store? weird name to choose for clothing lol

so he must've just didn't want the paparazzi/media to know where he was when he begged for the people not to say that he was there. I thought.......nevermind lol

Last edited:
Reactions
2,810 13 16
Alleybux
wait, so moist is just a men's clothing store? weird name to choose for clothing lol

so he must've just didn't want the paparazzi/media to know where he was when he begged for the people not to say that he was there. I thought.......nevermind lol

They posted a link to the paparazzi video on their main page! lol

Make me a MJ gif with bi colors background. Thanks
Reactions
435 7 7
Alleybux

They posted a link to the paparazzi video on their main page! lol

they jumped on that as soon as they saw him lol, they were so happy he visited. (that logo doesn't help it either lol)

Reactions
731 4 6
Alleybux
Was it strange for them to grill Paris about MJ and Grace? I didn’t understand the reason for it since Grace hadn’t been around for several months.

it seemed exploitive and nosey to me.

The Culture

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Dis Jah Reah... Okay Okay! (Jack Reacts)
I started watching him way back in the "car video" days lol. I too love watching reaction channels because of the nostalgia. I'm not as big of a...
How do you deal with angry racist people throughout life? How has racism effected you?
Recently got fired by a white lady because she was uncomfortable with me being black. I don’t trust most white people and idc if it’s considered...
Can I amend?
I think I made a mistake when filing because I also never got the option of a rebate. I read there was a question on the forum that asked "Can you...
Why Do Democrats Infantilize Us So Much
You literally stated "even OUR suburbs are terrible." Which is true in general, especially with gentrification going on. Even some suburbs, like...
Brixana (Briana Monique') Discussion
Aye man she said I ain’t evennnn gone film an outro lol
The Importance of Clarifying Natural Hair
I've been using Neutrogena Anti-Residue but I'm not crazy about it. Leaves my hair really stripped and super tangled. How does the Dove shampoo...
Payola cabello and Shawn mendes step out for yet another pathetic photo op after news about...
Something is happening in the movie industry. So many movies are being released on Amazon Prime or HBO Max. Doesn't seem like a good time to be in...
Top Bottom