Quantcast

So was Michael sleeping

PapasAkai

Aryan's Akai
Reaction score
Reactions
125,662 17,723 2,852
Alleybux
with Grace or why was she in his bed which prompted Michael to make up fairy tales for his daughter when she caught them in bed?
I definitely think they had a xesual relationship at some point.

Bloom27

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,435 66 62
Alleybux
I always thought it was very unlikely for MJ to randomly tell his young children that their obsessed nanny went on his bed while he was sleeping. He must have had a good reason to tell them that lol. But we’ll never know

She never came across as crazy to me either. But I don’t know so much about her. Grace basically helped MJ raising the kids, she probably had a hard time dealing with MJ making her go away from time to time Lol

PapasAkai

Aryan's Akai
Reaction score
Reactions
125,662 17,723 2,852
Alleybux
No she was an obsessed and deranged woman toward the end - she didn’t know her place as the help in a employee with benefits situation. Michael fired her shortly before his death and she started stalking him and selling stories to the press right before his death .

Bloom27

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,435 66 62
Alleybux
No she was an obsessed and deranged woman toward the end - she didn’t know her place as the help in a employee with benefits situation. Michael fired her shortly before his death and she started stalking him and selling stories to the press right before his death .
Did she ? I remember an interview she gave after he died, where she says she was ill before working for MJ and when she started taking care of his kids she felt better. I remember also she supposedly said bad things but I’ve never been able to find the sources. In the 2000´s there was so much talk about the two lol, even from the media. And I’m sure Mj had good reasons to fire her from time to time, but it was probably a little bit confusing for the children. I agree that it seems she didn’t know her place but I never really understood what was up with her. I enjoyed reading her post defending him last year though.

RobotParrot

The Desert Never Lies
Reaction score
Reactions
26,220 227 64
Alleybux
There were pap pics, way back when, of the two of them leaving an "adult store" and a box was sticking out of one of the bags that shook my younger self.

DinBar

The Misunderstood
Reaction score
Reactions
16,872 269 60
Alleybux
with Grace or why was she in his bed which prompted Michael to make up fairy tales for his daughter when she caught them in bed?
EnviousCookedHippopotamus-small.gif

Don't get me started on my favorite day of just the 2!
tenor.gif

I know this isn't TMZ but this is the only version I can find now.

*This was in 2007 & my first introduction to TMZ. Used to ONLY watch TMZ in hopes to see whenever MJ may be spotted. Once that was over, I was perfectly done with TMZ.

MJ felt like going out with just him & Grace, somebody was watching the kids at his home.

Anyway, he wanted to go out shopping with just him & Grace. She drove & Idk how much money he spent but Grace got some stuff from him & then he wanted to go to a man's shop that was called: the Moist Shop & bought some stuff.

BlueNaiveCockerspaniel-small.gif

Based on how it looked, it was like he wanted Grace's opinion over what he was buying for himself (or possibly for her pleasure)
Olivia-Wilde_naughty.gif

DinBar

The Misunderstood
Reaction score
Reactions
16,872 269 60
Alleybux
Possibly she "did" (just a theory of mine or simply a naughty fantasy I have) have one good night & she couldn't let that one time go!

8v5Q.gif

*Either way, MJ just had that effect on women:
Tatiana
Madonna
LMP
Debbie
Ola
Karen
-I'm sure there's plenty more but once they saw those beautiful doe brown eyes & million-dollar smile they were hooked like
raw

***Just replace "cocaine" to Michael Jackson!
PastelIdioticHoverfly-size_restricted.gif

Jayel4485

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,896 9 8
Alleybux

I think so too.. even if it was just some random hook ups. Of course he would never tell his kids( mainly Paris) that. She was a child and it was none of her business anyway.

DinBar

The Misunderstood
Reaction score
Reactions
16,872 269 60
Alleybux

Michael Jackson wearing a black hood, a blue baseball cap, black blazer and pajama-type trousers asked the us of the clothing store Moist Wear to close the shop and lock out fans and curious passers-by who had gathered to catch a glimpse of the pop star.

One fan managed to speak with Michael Jackson and get his autograph before the pop superstar went into his limo.

He [MJ] says,“He seemed very nervous and begged me not to tell anyone he was there. He said, `Don’t tell anyone…’ over and over.

“But he was very gracious and signed an autograph for me. I asked him what he was doing on Melrose and he said, `Just trying to be like you.’

Videos

http://chocolatewithchips.blogspot.com/2007/11/michael-jackson-out-and-about-in-la.html

There's that day! It is part of history for me!

Last edited:

DinBar

The Misunderstood
Reaction score
Reactions
16,872 269 60
Alleybux
tenor.gif
Oh, I wonder what I can see!

moist-melrose.jpg

If you look closely at Grace, you can see that she's using her hand to close tightly her bag, so that no one in public can see what's inside!

8v5Q.gif

peaceloveme

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,994 205 45
Alleybux
I remember this day :sob: he reaaaally did not want to be on camera. Even Grace had her head ducked down. It was so nice of the fans to shield him and protect him from the cameras.

Not to mention, those PJ'S :emoji_stuck_out_tongue::emoji_yum:

Clarke777

Dare to be Different
Reaction score
Reactions
2,492 260 100
Alleybux
What? Paris talking about Grace in Michael's bed?? Details please.

I believe it was when she gave evidence for the o2 lawsuit. she may of said it other times. i know for 100% she said it then

ForeverMike

Make that change ❤️
Reaction score
Reactions
9,069 138 82
Alleybux
Only Michael would be caught in a situation like this, my poor kinky bby :cry::cry: Also, the PJ's with the blazer...yass you better strut through fashion king!

Lol I remember seeing this photos at the time Lol. I do believe MJ wanted a wife especially with Paris growing up so won’t be surprised if he slept with Grace and realised she was a bit crazy and let her go.

minidasha

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
85,881 3,156 435
Alleybux
Grace was embedded in Mike's life for a long time. The kids called her Mama. Everyone who interacted with them said that they were like a family and Grace was the mother-figure. I'm sick of the narrative that she was a crazy fan who didn't know her place.

MJ did a lot of things that I don't pretend to understand, including firing her and bringing her back several times. I don't put it past two grown people who spend a lot of time together to have xesual intimacy, especially in his lifestyle. And people were jealous of her access to him. Everyone was jealous of who was close to him, actually--family, friends, business associates.

I feel sorry for her because she dedicated her life to a family that she no longer has and she loved the kids and now has no contact with them and she loved MJ and he is no longer here. I wonder what she is doing now. I think of that with life-long nannies. You dedicate your life to others and then they grow up and then you just move on to another family? I couldn't do it. I would want to build a life for myself.

CrotchyGirl

Once a Jackson, always a Jackson.........
Reaction score
Reactions
3,044 95 26
Alleybux
... and I thought I can watch here some pics of sleeping Michael... my goodness...

What is Grace doing today? Does anybody know?

OreoE

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,422 343 207
Alleybux
Oh I 100% believe Grace and MJ had xes at some point. I never did until I saw Paris telling that story about finding Grace in MJ’s bed and Paris repeating the bµllsh!t her dad told her. If she is a stalker and obsessed - then you fire her and never rehire again. How hard is that?

The fact that she was fired and rehired multiple times, sent away on errands half a world away but still remained an employee - I mean, it’s all very weird. There is also the rumor that she slept on a cot at the foot of his bed every night during the 2005 trial. Um No - she was probably in that bed.

I also love the pap photos from when Grace got all dressed up as a nurse and was pushing MJ around in a wheelchair. Nanny only? No, I don’t think so.

I had never heard her speak before until I found those few remaining clips from the interview she did after MJ’s death and she has a very calming, regal manner about her. She is tall and she was married! We all know about MJ and his thing for other men’s wives.

Moist sells clothing. It’s not a xes shop.

SUINSC

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,626 813 285
Alleybux
Who were those two Black guys following Michael down the street in that video?

Kahota

“It’s time for a Black King” - Michael Jackson
Reaction score
Reactions
53,049 826 785
Alleybux

Random fans who wanted autographs and who generously helped shield MJ from the Paps while searching for his car. You would think they were his bodyguards. MJ always had amazing fans.

SUINSC

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,626 813 285
Alleybux
Random fans who wanted autographs and who generously helped shield MJ from the Paps while searching for his car. You would think they were his bodyguards. MJ always had amazing fans.

Ok thanks. I was wondering about them. Nice of them to do that.

ShalaShalingay

Michael Jackson’s Housewife
Reaction score
Reactions
25,444 896 609
Alleybux
EnviousCookedHippopotamus-small.gif

Don't get me started on my favorite day of just the 2!
tenor.gif

I know this isn't TMZ but this is the only version I can find now.

*This was in 2007 & my first introduction to TMZ. Used to ONLY watch TMZ in hopes to see whenever MJ may be spotted. Once that was over, I was perfectly done with TMZ.

MJ felt like going out with just him & Grace, somebody was watching the kids at his home.

Anyway, he wanted to go out shopping with just him & Grace. She drove & Idk how much money he spent but Grace got some stuff from him & then he wanted to go to a man's shop that was called: the Moist Shop & bought some stuff.

Based on how it looked, it was like he wanted Grace's opinion over what he was buying for himself (or possibly for her pleasure)
Olivia-Wilde_naughty.gif

Moist is a men’s clothing store!

GOAT4EVR

Stop playing with MJ's name!
Reaction score
Reactions
287,295 9,216 12,106
Alleybux
I can't say conclusively what was going on, but there are way to many instances of them being somewhere together with no kids for me to believe she was just the nanny. And I'll leave it at that.

ilovethebadera2

BACK ON SEMI-HIATUS
Reaction score
Reactions
922 20 26
Alleybux
wait, so moist is just a men's clothing store? weird name to choose for clothing lol

so he must've just didn't want the paparazzi/media to know where he was when he begged for the people not to say that he was there. I thought.......nevermind lol

Last edited:

OreoE

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,422 343 207
Alleybux
wait, so moist is just a men's clothing store? weird name to choose for clothing lol

so he must've just didn't want the paparazzi/media to know where he was when he begged for the people not to say that he was there. I thought.......nevermind lol

They posted a link to the paparazzi video on their main page! lol

ilovethebadera2

BACK ON SEMI-HIATUS
Reaction score
Reactions
922 20 26
Alleybux

They posted a link to the paparazzi video on their main page! lol

they jumped on that as soon as they saw him lol, they were so happy he visited. (that logo doesn't help it either lol)

mauve1

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,086 87 24
Alleybux
Was it strange for them to grill Paris about MJ and Grace? I didn’t understand the reason for it since Grace hadn’t been around for several months.

it seemed exploitive and nosey to me.

dreamy fairy

Scorpio mars
Reaction score
Reactions
18,461 1,481 386
Alleybux
yes ma’am. it’s funny how various women he was with follow each other on social media lol