So we got a new girl to find....

Out-earning ALL your faves from Forest Lawn
Reactions
191,985 4,262 8,578
Alleybux
7B77D3A8-7DB6-4790-B888-DC383DC30433.jpeg
E10032B1-5365-4C6E-853B-3773CF302C28.jpeg

A warm thank you to @Calii for these pics.

The thief you know
Reactions
180,835 3,485 1,979
Alleybux
:rosedead Y'all gone employ the LSA Investigators and Condi's Nuclear Button to find ha?

I'm down if she has fresh tea to spill.

She looks like her name would be Yvonne, Janine, or Stella. So let's start there. The date on that pic says December 22, 1991. When did he start entertaining the very married LMP?

The thief you know
Reactions
180,835 3,485 1,979
Alleybux
He was out and about openly with this one. Bold.
Which makes me wonder if it's HER. The one he was engaged to.

@LVNA I did a reverse image search and these pics appear to have first been posted via MJHideout in 2010

Fotos - Fotos NO TAN VISTAS Volumen VII

ETA:

The post, translated to English, only says this was taken in LA. The African singer was from the Bay.

Make LSA Avatars Great Again
Reactions
311,905 5,578 778
Alleybux
Which makes me wonder if it's HER. The one he was engaged to.

@LVNA I did a reverse image search and these pics appear to have first been posted via MJHideout in 2010

Fotos - Fotos NO TAN VISTAS Volumen VII

ETA:

The post, translated to English, only says this was taken in LA. The African singer was from the Bay.

You read my mind. She got a ring on?

I see we're all on the same wavelength. I immediately thought, "Is that the black girl with the African name from Cali?" She's pretty.

If Cinderella's shoe fit, why did it fall off?
Reactions
112,286 1,274 233
Alleybux
She's cute. She and Mike would've made a cute couple. I would like to know who she is too.

Lol she is and she has a nice shape. Was it that letter from the bodyguard’s son who said Michael was in “heaven” on the Remember the Time set? :LOL: Lol, this made me think of that.

Anyway, it’s rare I say this about pictures of my huzzzzzzband with other womens, but I get good vibes. They look cute together.

The thief you know
Reactions
180,835 3,485 1,979
Alleybux
Lol she is and she has a nice shape. Was it that letter from the bodyguard’s son who said Michael was in “heaven” on the Remember the Time set? :LOL: Lol, this made me think of that.

Anyway, it’s rare I say this about pictures of my huzzzzzzband with other womens, but I get good vibes. They look cute together.
yeah they have that "teenage effect" only a handful of couples have, where they look like young love even though they're grown as hell and probably been together for a while.

i wonder what happened.

A Drunken Mistake
Reactions
37,489 427 258
Alleybux
:rosedead Y'all gone employ the LSA Investigators and Condi's Nuclear Button to find ha?

I'm down if she has fresh tea to spill.

She looks like her name would be Yvonne, Janine, or Stella. So let's start there. The date on that pic says December 22, 1991. When did he start entertaining the very married LMP?
He met Lisa in Nov 1992 barely 2 months after she'd her second child. By May 93 Lisa went to Atlanta with him :rosedead

I think someone in the 1000000000 pages in here knew who the lady in the picture is but my old brain can't remember.

Reactions
30,447 520 226
Alleybux
I would really like to know what event they were attending or venue they were visiting, because these photos are rare and unpublicized.

The Culture

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

YOUTUBER Jaylyn Baez
it’s only a matter of time before she gets fired from erase spa , she’s staying an extra week in LA im sure she called out to stay that extra...
Why Would Nicki Minaj Dress Like This @ A NBA Game?
whoever her hairstylist was during this time was hella wrong for this. the hair doesn't even match the look... mess
  • Poll
Black woman goes on mini rant, says she gonna support Asian nail shops no matter what! “They...
Some of them really do! And this isn’t the case of me coming in there with an attitude, I’m super respectful to all people who work in service...
Dr Fink Talks About Prince's Painkiller Use Since The Mid 90s
The classification of Prince as a drug addict is incorrect. Saved people don't have addictions. They have a sin problem.
Buckingham Swirl: The Prince Charles (and Family) Appreciation Thread
Is the second part of the tweet the amount raised from Archie's bday message?
Brittany Byrd addresses JT with some love and light type shade
JT must be sleep because ain’t no way her ass ain’t hopped on IG live yet to address being three pieced
Gorgeous Black model and her hunk hubby
If this woman called Kevin Samuels and asked how she can get a high value man, I’m sure he would’ve basically told her that she’s not qualified...
Residents in Los Angeles’ Venice neighborhood frustrated over large homeless encampment...
Same in Santa Monica. West Hollywood actually is pretty good about their affordable housing Yes, NoHo too. They have that very cheery looking...
Twitter is upset with Ciara and Russell for paying woman’s tab @ restaurant and tipping
I believe a lot of the people on Twitter are mentally unwell and living in a completely different reality. A person spending their money on their...
  • Poll
New Photos of Serena Williams (5/5)
The language isn't racist though. I won't apologize for it because there's nothing wrong with what I or anyone else said. I've called out Black...
Top Bottom