So we got a new girl to find....

Reactions
997 22 22
Alleybux
Bump...

0f02566d735b2cd3f68901418691bbd3.gif

So, uhhh... Who got some new information on this girl?

MVP
Reactions
750 7 6
Alleybux
What is that in MJ's hand? Looks like a jewelry box? or is it a shades case? lolol

Maybe its the night he proposed?

Idk why but I always feel so lost in these types of threads about MJ's love life lol I guess bc there's no sense for instance Idk what it would tell anyone if they found out her identity bc u still would not know her.

Also did not MJ say to Glenda that he had never been in a serious relationship and that was long after 1991.

And when Brenda Ritchie was asked about the chick who saved the yogurt cup Brenda said, "if Michael had been in a serious relationship I would have known it'' but Brenda didn't seem to know about the middle eastern woman which makes me wonder how close her and MJ were and for how long.

To me this pic looks like they were on a date at an important social function, perhaps a fund raiser? or something ...and at the same time there seems to be a sense of 'distance' between them...a cold feeling but at the same time it also looks like they're comfy with eachother as in long time or old soul 'knowing', or either spiritually cool maybe through the JW or mutual love of music? and it looks like it could have been a strong sexual connection/chemestry

It seems it didn't lead to anything for some reason. She doesn't look too young for him to me tho. To me she looks at least 25 but still could have been in school and/or ''not ready''.

What I don't understand about MJ is why he seemed to take, ''not now'' as meaning,''no never''.

Wasn't it six months or so she needed? or am I making that part up? could be creative memory at work here

Curious to know why no one is curious about the middle eastern girl since its more recent and verified.

sorry, o/t
I had always thought that after he returned from the M.E. when MJ was at the king's palace in Bahrain, the king clapped his hands one time and out come the harems! ... which the king offers him any fish he wants to take home ... or knowing MJ she could be royalty as well.

Is there a thread about her? Or am I the only one paying her (Paris) any attention?

Last edited:
MVP
Reactions
750 7 6
Alleybux
So
Could you refresh my memo on the "middle eastern girl", I recall she was once a dinner date with MJ in Bahrain, is that right?
That’s all I’ve heard too. It was back when someone had asked Paris about her dad’s love life on Formspring.

Something about a middle eastern woman having holiday dinner with them whom Paris referred to as a gf.

The Culture

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Ariana Grande got married to that guy she's been with for a year
Ariana Grande strikes me as someone who gets bored easily. I can't say that I see this lasting. However, I wish them all the best. Also, I'm...
Trevor Noah Girlfriend?
IMO the pandemic definitely worked to Minka's advantage. She could drop news via her PR team without anyone questioning it because everyone was...
Philly Tea Volume Iii. Motherless Children, Row Home Hoochies, Broke Scammers, And Botched Surgeries
So change ya outfit and not ya tights... ok cool! Gucci pantyhose with chanel sneakers and a baseball cap Somebody tell these hoes throwing...
How the heck do you get a guy to dm you back on instagram?
I’m sorry OP but I got secondhand embarrassment of you DMing him first
  • Poll
When attempting to manifest love, is it okay to focus on a person?
I have a HUGE crush on someone in my vicinity. He seems to be everything I desire in a man (just based on what I've observed in person and thru...
4yo found dead with multiple wounds in apparent murder in Mountain Creek, Dallas police say...
Dallas police issued an update on Monday afternoon which claimed that a woman named Monica Sherrod had been misidentified by the media as Cash's...
Joe Biden just dethroned the Welfare Queen
Linda Taylor wasn't Black. This is lazy journalism. There's an entire book written on her, and she was not Black. I really wish that they would...
UPDATE should i remind him of our date? im desperate
It's been 2 dates. That's not couple territory. Stay grounded. what do you mean?
Top Bottom