Quantcast

So Western Canada has a larger percentage of black f-bois than other areas right?

Kikyo

Mrs Seokjin, Stupid People annoy me
Reaction score
Reactions
56,411 431 174
Alleybux
Ontario and Quebec are depressing as a whole :cry: They stay with white and non-black poc women like arabs and desis. What race is your husband, if you don't mind me asking? I was with someone and it ended badly, not really looking to date or anything rn, but ideally I still want a black guy. Sucks that the good ones are slim pickings or non-existent.

My husband is Asian. I mean I wanted a black guy but I wasn't going to put up with nonsense for it. I needed someone who is respectful, highly educated on the same level, marriage-minded, community-centred, have the same family values, financially set and ambitious with the same goals I have.

Bonus points he is tall and hot (I mean a girl has to be shallow too)
Quebec is a mind fµck unless of course, you are open to dating white men then hello opportunity!

femme.fatale

mais qui t’a dit ça?
Reaction score
Reactions
42,825 1,489 145
Alleybux
My husband is Asian. I mean I wanted a black guy but I wasn't going to put up with nonsense for it. I needed someone who is respectful, highly educated on the same level, marriage-minded, community-centred, have the same family values, financially set and ambitious with the same goals I have.

Bonus points he is tall and hot (I mean a girl has to be shallow too)
Quebec is a mind fµck unless of course, you are open to dating white men then hello opportunity!

That's great, I'm glad you found someone who ticks your boxes (y):) My career and education field are predominately white and I get a lot of white guys tryna get with me, plus some latin american and european men. I might just have to give one of them a chance someday if I keep striking out with the black men here :cry:

pettyfruit08

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,590 202 255
Alleybux
That unicorn does not exist. You have to get them when they get to Uni as students- mostly immigrants

There are. You just gotta deal with all their bµllsh!t.

I met a couple actually but they're either conceited, homely in the face or bad in the bed

Kikyo

Reaction score
Reactions
56,411 431 174
Alleybux
There are. You just gotta deal with all their bµllsh!t.

I met a couple actually but they're either conceited, homely in the face or bad in the bed

Lool that's a hard pass for me. All that extra makes my allergies act up, itchy skin and hives breaking out.

Mr Humphries

WilberforceClaybourne
Reaction score
Reactions
24,442 462 29
Alleybux
lol sure, a friend.

Ajax, Whitby, Brampton.

BRAMPTON?!?!

Brampton? Aka, the location responsible for Tristan Thompson and Tory Lamez among others?

giphy.gif

Nah.

ShashalovesCats

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
173,643 2,693 348
Alleybux
Based on my experience living in multiple Canadian cities, it's very obvious to me that the prairies have a large % of black Canadian f-bois compared to regular middle-class family men in Montreal/Ottawa/Toronto.

Just for reference f-bois are permanent man-boys types whose main focus in life is getting xes, flossing in public to look flashy and eschewing regular adult responsibilities like building a sustainable career, taking care of kids and building a home.

The stereotypical western Canadian f-boi is a 40-year-old guy with a couple of baby mamas, an older model BMX that's always in the shop, is supported financially by his mom or current girlfriend, is well known in the nightclub scene and bounces between his "hustle job" (MLM salesmen, club promoter, stock trading) to sound cool in the club and his secret "real job" (construction, warehousing, line cook and retail clerk) when he is dying for a paycheck. When things are really bad, they will couch surf with friends and family.

I can't be the only one who has noticed this right?

Having lived in Vancouver for like 4 or 5 years, I'm surprised to hear that there are enough Black people in Western Canada for there to be a specific category of them being fccbois.

LindaB

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,244 1,525 687
Alleybux
are you open to dating out??? I looked at the landscape and was like F that. I mean Ottawa and Montreal were hot messes, Toronto is a dumpster fire, I dated out and got married.

Yes I am but I never get approached by othersunless it's a low hanging fruit guy. I'm not ugly either, just average and in shape. Which places have guys that are more open minded and what ethnicities are they?

Kikyo

Reaction score
Reactions
56,411 431 174
Alleybux
Yes I am but I never get approached by othersunless it's a low hanging fruit guy. I'm not ugly either, just average and in shape. Which places have guys that are more open minded and what ethnicities are they?

Instead of places, I was around lots of events. Tiff, the buyers market, embassy events and parties, black balls, MLSE events, Toronto Symphony and Orchestra events, Canadian National Ballet (became a Patron and Season Ticket Holder), directors on sports boards, amateur sports teams, golf charity events, continued learning events ( the law society of Ontario puts on events and there are socials after). I've met ex BFs at such events and they were not black either. Dope Guys but not just for me. Fingers crossed you find someone worth your while.

Natturner2000

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,203 2,056 2,876
Alleybux
why am I surprised this turned into another Toronto nuckas are trash thread?

Y'all need to get a whole special Facebook group or something.

ban1o

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
99,940 4,546 2,226
Alleybux
iI you want a black man in Canada honestly your best chance is recent African immigrants who studied in Canada. They usually do well for themselves, tend to value marriage more and are much more likely to date black women (although often they prefer to date African women). Y'all have to look out for the chauvinists and green card chasers though

ShashalovesCats

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
173,643 2,693 348
Alleybux
My question to the OP is why are these guys having multiple Baby Mamas and no marriages?

I never understood that mentality.

Natturner2000

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,203 2,056 2,876
Alleybux
My question to the OP is why are these guys having multiple Baby Mamas and no marriages?

I never understood that mentality.

In my experience, it's the deeper effects of racism. Having a temporary, instant gratification mentality build on the black men are loverboys persona vs. a builder provider king of the communitymentality that is actively instilled in others.

Last edited:

Cinnaninja

tikka
Reaction score
Reactions
1,386 17 5
Alleybux
Based on my experience living in multiple Canadian cities, it's very obvious to me that the prairies have a large % of black Canadian f-bois compared to regular middle-class family men in Montreal/Ottawa/Toronto.

Just for reference f-bois are permanent man-boys types whose main focus in life is getting xes, flossing in public to look flashy and eschewing regular adult responsibilities like building a sustainable career, taking care of kids and building a home.

The stereotypical western Canadian f-boi is a 40-year-old guy with a couple of baby mamas, an older model BMX that's always in the shop, is supported financially by his mom or current girlfriend, is well known in the nightclub scene and bounces between his "hustle job" (MLM salesmen, club promoter, stock trading) to sound cool in the club and his secret "real job" (construction, warehousing, line cook and retail clerk) when he is dying for a paycheck. When things are really bad, they will couch surf with friends and family.

I can't be the only one who has noticed this right?
and this right here folks is why I refuse to date black men when I'm in Canada

simplymina

in my bag
Reaction score
Reactions
156,125 6,832 2,211
Alleybux
OP has never lived in Western Canada. Talking about “Western Canadian BW are pick-mes with low standards and BM are fuckboi baby daddies” foh!!! A white man came thru ready with the stereotypes and y’all just ate it up

LindaB

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,244 1,525 687
Alleybux
Instead of places, I was around lots of events. Tiff, the buyers market, embassy events and parties, black balls, MLSE events, Toronto Symphony and Orchestra events, Canadian National Ballet (became a Patron and Season Ticket Holder), directors on sports boards, amateur sports teams, golf charity events, continued learning events ( the law society of Ontario puts on events and there are socials after). I've met ex BFs at such events and they were not black either. Dope Guys but not just for me. Fingers crossed you find someone worth your while.
These are good points OP, thanks ! Much better than hanging out at some random bar lol. I don't go to any events at all so these events would probably be the best bet as your average fboy would probably not be cultured enough to be there. Hopefully when this pandemic is over, I will do that. Fingers crossed!

Last edited:

BriaSmiles

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,502 122 25
Alleybux
BRAMPTON?!?!

Brampton? Aka, the location responsible for Tristan Thompson and Tory Lamez among others?

giphy.gif

Nah.
Now sis Tristan Thompson is from Ajax. I cant believe someone said Brampton thats where all the west end folks move to "level up" and no shade but the men rarely do unless they are churchy or corporate climbers. Like Sillklearn said you have to go to high level events to meet high level men.

Last edited:

News Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom