Quantcast

Some thoughts...

IrisAkira

New Beginning.
Reaction score
Reactions
1,653 34 4
Alleybux
God ends creation the first time around with a flood, but leaves Moses and his family to multiply. Why would he do that if he knew things would be worse? I know Noah found favor with God, but obviously God knew how things would go down.. so what was the point of destroying everyone else? What about those innocent kids, babies and people? Why does God and fellow Christians want us to ignore that part by telling us God's way isn't our way, that we wouldn't understand. That doesn't help.

I just feel like the Christian God made it hard for people to blindly trust him, by creating the Bible. A lot of people can't get over the killings and other things in the Bible. Can you blame us?

Last edited:

LoveSupreme

01/06/21 - Planet of the Apes Day -
Reaction score
Reactions
134,305 8,451 7,808
Alleybux
God ends creation the first time around with a flood, but leaves Moses and his family to multiply. Why would he do that if he knew things would be worse? I know Moses found favor with God, but obviously God knew how things would go down.. so what was the point of destroying everyone else? What about those innocent kids, babies and people? Why does God and fellow Christians want us to ignore that part by telling us God's way isn't our way, that we wouldn't understand. That doesn't help.

I just feel like the Christian God made it hard for people to blindly trust him, by creating the Bible. A lot of people can't get over the killings and other things in the Bible. Can you blame us?
It wasn’t Moses, darling.

First of all, read the dang Book, if you’re going to open your mouth to criticize. At least educate your ownself!

IrisAkira

New Beginning.
Reaction score
Reactions
1,653 34 4
Alleybux
It wasn’t Moses, darling.

First of all, read the dang Book, if you’re going to open your mouth to criticize. At least educate your ownself!

My bad, I meant Noah  I knew I was mixing up names. :joy: