Quantcast

Somebody explain the logic behind the ABO (aboriginal) movement

Brother Brotha

#ADOS Infiltrator
Reaction score
Reactions
8,845 531 1,224
Alleybux
It seems like it's picking up steam and it's the most bizarre sh!t I've ever seen. None of it makes sense to me, but I'm analytical to a fault. I don't see (or know of) any cultural connections between us and the indigenous of the United States, but there's countless remnants of Africanisms that still carry with us today: Call and Response, our sense of rhythm and music structures, handshakes, words that carried over like "Okra" and "Yam", pronouncing "th" words with a "d" (they=dey, that=dat, etc). Where are the indigenous connections?
dwill.png

The silver bullet seems to be "How did they bring that many people on ships all this way?"

Me: "How do you think European immigrants got here?!
mindblown.png
"

Ernada

High IQ-ER KO's Kangaroo
Reaction score
Reactions
237,459 21,163 10,193
Alleybux
Australia applies a one drop rule to Aboriginals in Australia. Australians abos are also called black, and they have the same one drop English racist. The thing is, abos were raped and enslaved by the Brits there, but there was not many back ups brought except from tiny islands. So many abos are basically white people with distant black ancestors. Think someone like the lead singer of Aerosmith (a white guy with a PROVABLE black ancestor in the 1800s).

This is what MOST abos in Australia are, so because they are mostly white looking in the legal sense, they garner more sympathy than Black Americans do.

'll give an example, Brad Pascoe
1638475452828.png

Lynette Russel
1638475516921.png

These people are counted as aboriginal in Australia, but are like 95% white.

Where as full blood aboriginals like Eddie Mabo look like this, he is an aboriginal rights leader and activist.
1638475593403.png

Brother Brotha

#ADOS Infiltrator
Reaction score
Reactions
8,845 531 1,224
Alleybux
Australia applies a one drop rule to Aboriginals in Australia. Australians abos are also called black, and they have the same one drop English racist. The thing is, abos were raped and enslaved by the Brits there, but there was not many back ups brought except from tiny islands. So many abos are basically white people with distant black ancestors. Think someone like the lead singer of Aerosmith (a white guy with a PROVABLE black ancestor in the 1800s).

This is what MOST abos in Australia are, so because they are mostly white looking in the legal sense, they garner more sympathy than Black Americans do.

View attachment 3137785

Lynette Russel
View attachment 3137786

Where as full blood aboriginals like Eddie Mabo look like this, he is an aboriginal rights leader and activist.
View attachment 3137790
Nah, I'm talking about Black Americans that say we've always been here. Waka Flocka, "I'm red foot indian", Dane Calloway, #FeathersUp, "Compare these pictures of Sitting Bull and Tito Jackson"... That crowd.

HeySunshine22

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
241,707 5,829 2,091
Alleybux
Nah, I'm talking about Black Americans that say we've always been here.

To be fair. People who believe this aren't saying that we're the same as Native Americans. They believe that Africans explored the earth and some settle in the land we now know as America prior to Europeans getting here and lived both among and separate from the NAs.

Both can be true. There's a good book about it and a lot of strong research. Truth is stranger than fiction.. but in reality.. that belief isn't strange at all.

TI1067

Devonah Blackwell, The New, Hidden Tuskegee
Reaction score
Reactions
16,101 1,103 428
Alleybux
are they tired of pretending to be egyptians?
Have you seen the sphinx? If they were ostensibly "caucasians" 10,000 years ago, who is that clearly BANTU representation they were paying homage to via the Sphinx? No pretending needed. THEY know they didn't build the pyramids or the Sphinx. Only those suffering from delusions that everything "civilized" began with pink-skinned people would have a problem believing that ancient kemites were black & brown-skinned. It's like saying that b/c Oprah, James Earl Jones & Miles Davis were different complexions, they all aren't black. That straw man isn't even sophisticated.

TI1067

Reaction score
Reactions
16,101 1,103 428
Alleybux
To be fair. People who believe this aren't saying that we're the same as Native Americans. They believe that Africans explored the earth and some settle in the land we now know as America prior to Europeans getting here and lived both among and separate from the NAs.

Both can be true. There's a good book about it and a lot of strong research. Truth is stranger than fiction.. but in reality.. that belief isn't strange at all.
You make great points. And even the fact that Africans settled in the New World prior to Columbus, is confirmed by him. He mentions in his memoirs that Natives relayed that black-skinned men had already been there. Another point is (and this is my thing, our history) is that people make it seem as if it was so difficult to sail from west Africa to the Americas but the reason the Trans-Atlantic slave trade routes were chosen is b/c of ocean currents that made it almost effortless. If your vessel 'rode' these currents, they would naturally take you from the western coast of Africa to the Americas.

TI1067

Reaction score
Reactions
16,101 1,103 428
Alleybux
lol anything to pretend you're not from west africa, a black movement ashamed to be black, i can't
You are not very bright huh? So black people from East Africa aren't "black"? Have you heard of Aswan, Egypt? This is the oldest or most antiquated part of Kemet and it has been pretty much proven that the earliest transplants to ancient Kemite were from Sudan. The current population is a much more recent population of colonizers. This isn't new info but I guess if you don't read it is.

HeySunshine22

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
241,707 5,829 2,091
Alleybux
You make great points. And even the fact that Africans settled in the New World prior to Columbus, is confirmed by him. He mentions in his memoirs that Natives relayed that black-skinned men had already been there. Another point is (and this is my thing, our history) is that people make it seem as if it was so difficult to sail from west Africa to the Americas but the reason the Trans-Atlantic slave trade routes were chosen is b/c of ocean currents that made it almost effortless. If your vessel 'rode' these currents, they would naturally take you from the western coast of Africa to the Americas.

People would rather believe the "colonial fairytale" of Black inferiority. We're only here in America because the White man dragged us here.

JudgeChutkan

Josh Anderson is MINE
Reaction score
Reactions
45,993 3,046 680
Alleybux
You are not very bright huh? So black people from East Africa aren't "black"? Have you heard of Aswan, Egypt? This is the oldest or most antiquated part of Kemet and it has been pretty much proven that the earliest transplants to ancient Kemite were from Sudan. The current population is a much more recent population of colonizers. This isn't new info but I guess if you don't read it is.
you're claiming a heritage that's not yours bc you're not happy enough being west african.

TI1067

Reaction score
Reactions
16,101 1,103 428
Alleybux

View attachment 3137785

Lynette Russel
View attachment 3137786

View attachment 3137790
This reminds me of the movie Rabbit-Proof Fence. They definitely have purposely watered them down.

TI1067

Reaction score
Reactions
16,101 1,103 428
Alleybux
you're claiming a heritage that's not yours bc you're not happy enough being west african.
And you are obviously projecting. So...based on your ignorance...East Africans stayed in the east and NEVER moved around and West Africans never migrated East? So...there is compelling research by Ivan Van Sertima, just to name one historian, that Africans sailed to the Americas way before Columbus, but you don't think they migrated from region to region INSIDE the continent? lol...the richest man who EVER walked the earth was Malian (AFRICA) & you think he stayed in Mali and never traveled? Some of the people on here really are sloooow...or paid to appear slooooow...if it's the latter, good job. You are earning every pennty.

LBLogan

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,500 688 213
Alleybux
It seems like it's picking up steam and it's the most bizarre sh!t I've ever seen. None of it makes sense to me, but I'm analytical to a fault. I don't see (or know of) any cultural connections between us and the indigenous of the United States, but there's countless remnants of Africanisms that still carry with us today: Call and Response, our sense of rhythm and music structures, handshakes, words that carried over like "Okra" and "Yam", pronouncing "th" words with a "d" (they=dey, that=dat, etc). Where are the indigenous connections?
dwill.png

The silver bullet seems to be "How did they bring that many people on ships all this way?"

Me: "How do you think European immigrants got here?!
mindblown.png
"
You're late. It's not picking up steam, they've been full steam ahead with this for years now.

Christopher Columbus documented that indigenous people had been trading with African people before he washed up on these shores. So some Africans were already here and, presumably, had stayed and mixed it up with the people native to these lands.

Fast forward to slavery and, yes, many indigenous tribes did participate in the institution. Like us, however, they are not a monolith. Some tribes aided, protected and gave refuge to Africans who managed to escape from their captives. In both instances, whether enslaved by indigenous tribes or given shelter by them, some Africans were allowed varying degrees of social status and, once again, mixed it up with people native to these lands.

Children were born and the rest is history.

People are taking this small subset of African people and now saying that ALL natives were Black and that we are all indigenous to this land and not Africa.

They use the "where are the slave ship" questions, because they haven't taken the time to research the answers and when others try to supply them with such, they refuse to believe.

I'm of the opinion that all of this (and similar narratives proclaiming we're the "true XYZ non-African people") are the result of our loss of history and memory. That and the fact that Africa has been so demonized, along with Blackness, until these people are grasping for anything to help fill the void they feel in identity as long as that identity isn't Black African (which is why they tried Egyptian first... and, yes, I know there were and are Black Egyptians, but they aren't who that wave was trying to identify with).

Keeping in mind that children were born of the aforementioned relationships with indigenous people and it's true that a few of us really do have native ancestry, but the rest take these few and run with it believing those people's story to be every Black American person's story.

We have to be patient in that we've been brainwashed for 400 years. An element of that brainwashing has also been a faulty educational system that has many of us trying to fill in the blanks with social media memes and the Internet at large. Sifting through all of this takes critical thinking skills, which a lot of people lack across the board (not just Black people). Reversing all of the damage done will take time.

JudgeChutkan

Josh Anderson is MINE
Reaction score
Reactions
45,993 3,046 680
Alleybux
And you are obviously projecting. So...based on your ignorance...East Africans stayed in the east and NEVER moved around and West Africans never migrated East? So...there is compelling research by Ivan Van Sertima, just to name one historian, that Africans sailed to the Americas way before Columbus, but you don't think they migrated from region to region INSIDE the continent? lol...the richest man who EVER walked the earth was Malian (AFRICA) & you think he stayed in Mali and never traveled? Some of the people on here really are sloooow...or paid to appear slooooow...if it's the latter, good job. You are earning every pennty.
you're descended from west africa. i think y'all look down on west africa bc of egypt's achievements in history, great things came from west africa too, i hope you get therapy.

LoveSupreme

01/06/21 - Planet of the Apes Day -
Reaction score
Reactions
134,305 8,451 7,808
Alleybux

View attachment 3137785

Lynette Russel
View attachment 3137786

View attachment 3137790
Not to be funny, OP. But can you tell me how you know that the dark brother has no Europeans in his family tree?

Because most of the black slaves from old pictures were mixed race due to rape, although they are dark skin (brown and darker).

black-slave-israelites.jpg

TI1067

Reaction score
Reactions
16,101 1,103 428
Alleybux
you're descended from west africa. i think y'all look down on west africa bc of egypt's achievements in history, great things came from west africa too, i hope you get therapy.
If I do need therapy, I'm sure I'll see you in the waiting room. And nobody is denying or saying our ancestors weren't primarily from West Africa--and Mansa Musa was from West Africa--but your argument is moot again, bc it presupposes that Africans UNLIKE EVERYBODY else on the planet, never moved around the continent, when we KNOW that this wasn't the case. Only racists and self-loathing Stephens argue over this. And if it had been the case, none of the rest of the planet would have been seeded b/c it's also accepted that Africans were the original inhabitants on most of the continents. And I'm not sure why this would be unbelievable when we were the only people on the planet for tens of thousands of years, at the very least & Pangea was the reality at one time.

Last edited:

Nyan Nyotaa

Starter
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
2,560 713 1,695
Alleybux
I remember being in elementary school and other black kids who were ados like me, used to tell me that they were Indians (native Americans). The internet is just giving them a louder voice but they’ve always been around.

Personally, if I found out that my ancestors were Native Americans, I’d be disappointed. I’m proud to be of African descent, Native Americans didn’t even use iron.

JudgeChutkan

Josh Anderson is MINE
Reaction score
Reactions
45,993 3,046 680
Alleybux
If I do need therapy, I'm sure I'll see you in the waiting room. And nobody is denying or saying our ancestors weren't primarily from West Africa--and Mansa Musa was from West Africa--but your argument is moot again, bc it presupposes that Africans UNLIKE EVERYBODY else on the planet, never moved around the continent, when we KNOW that this wasn't the case. Only racists and self-loathing Stephens argue over this. And if it had been the case, none of the rest of the planet would have been seeded b/c it's also accepted that Africans were the original inhabitants on most of the continents. And I'm not sure why this would be unbelievable when we were the only people on the planet for tens of thousands of years, at the very least & Pangea was the reality at one time.
i haven't read your responses since the 1st time you used kemet, fellow descendant of west africans.

Purple Crow

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,225 1,186 814
Alleybux
Oah, I'm talking about Black Americans that say we've always been here. Waka Flocka, "I'm red foot indian", Dane Calloway, #FeathersUp, "Compare these pictures of Sitting Bull and Tito Jackson"... That crowd.
I remember being in elementary school and other black kids who were ados like me, used to tell me that they were Indians (native Americans). The internet is just giving them a louder voice but they’ve always been around.

Personally, if I found out that my ancestors were Native Americans, I’d be disappointed. I’m proud to be of African descent, Native Americans didn’t even use iron.
If their families told them about their INDIGENOUS roots, who should they believe? You or their own grands and great grands?? Please be proud to be African. You're not hurting anyone by doing so.

PalavaxSauce

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,557 1,490 495
Alleybux
Mixture of grifting; some prejudice against "primitive" Africans; old lore about being Native Americans; a rehashing of the Malachi york/MST type groups to get us special rights as a recognized group; mixed with tales of Black Indians from Spanish authors (like Queen Califia), mixed with Columbus and others accounts of African gold and items in the Carib, mixed with the scientifcally backed Australoid "Black" Natives who were in the Americas before the "Red" Natives who killed and interbreed with them. Look up the Luisa skull.

some of its real, but as usual Dane and a few others are not up to good (as we are in the era of peak Black "leaders" grifters), and mixing up radically different sh!t for grifting and political reasons. But hey this sh!t happens every decade, every generation.

African, moor, Israelite, native, Egyptian, nuwabian, ancient medieval Europe, Asiatic Black man, Black native Aboriginals of America.

yes the world was Black at one time, all of it. But in that time the black inhabitants of earth identified by clans and tribes. Some Black people still identify primarily by clan and tribal affiliation. So lumping all the blacks together on race doesn't fit the identities of those ancient folks, and doesn't hold with ADOS belief of recognizing specific lineages regardless of shared racial backgrounds.

Have to stand in one truth, are we Black? or are we specific tribes/lineages? This sh!t got us fµcked up. And if we are Black AS WELL AS specific tribes, can we all as Black people recognize our root Black ancestors that we come from and predate our modern ethnic identities of Nigerian, Jamaican, ADOS, Congolese, etc.? Probably not cuz ninjas wanna fight and pick and choose how they identify that suits them best.

Last edited:

Purple Crow

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,225 1,186 814
Alleybux
The populations of many Native American peoples were reduced by the common practice of intermarrying with Europeans. Now they’re only 2% of the population and you niggahs who want to run away from your african roots will suffer the same fate.

I’ll just laugh while your descendants breed themselves to extinction. My descendants will embrace their african roots and be proud Black (african-ados) men and women.
First off, we don't claim to be Native nor do we claim them. And how will we breed ourselves out just by acknowledging our INDIGENOUS, COPPERCOLORED roots??

Be proud to be west African and #ADOS: an acronym that has the word "slave" in it and I'll be proud to reconnect with the Indigenous bloodlines running through my veins. At least I can name them. What west African tribe can you name?

Ernada

High IQ-ER KO's Kangaroo
Reaction score
Reactions
237,459 21,163 10,193
Alleybux
Nah, I'm talking about Black Americans that say we've always been here. Waka Flocka, "I'm red foot indian", Dane Calloway, #FeathersUp, "Compare these pictures of Sitting Bull and Tito Jackson"... That crowd.
Ok, what about them?

Ernada

High IQ-ER KO's Kangaroo
Reaction score
Reactions
237,459 21,163 10,193
Alleybux
Not to be funny, OP. But can you tell me how you know that the dark brother has no Europeans in his family tree?

Because most of the black slaves from old pictures were mixed race due to rape, although they are dark skin (brown and darker).

black-slave-israelites.jpg

He may have some admixture, but he in terms of appearance is how the full abos look.

GrandMarquis

Grand LeMarquis Noir
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
163,278 14,562 9,639
Alleybux
I'm confused by this thread.

Are we talking about Australian Aboriginal people or ADOS and Native Americans?

petertheepan

MVP
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
4,434 621 1,204
Alleybux
Mixture of grifting; some prejudice against "primitive" Africans; old lore about being Native Americans; a rehashing of the Malachi york/MST type groups to get us special rights as a recognized group; mixed with tales of Black Indians from Spanish authors (like Queen Claudia), mixed with Columbus and others accounts of African gold and items in the Carib, mixed with the scientifcally backed Australoid "Black" Natives who were in the Americas before the "Red" Natives who killed and interbreed with them. Look up the Luisa skull.

some of its real, but as usual Dane and a few others are not up to good (as we are in the era of peak Black "leaders" grifters), and mixing up radically different sh!t for grifting and political reasons. But hey this sh!t happens every decade, every generation.

African, moor, Israelite, native, Egyptian, nuwabian, ancient medieval Europe, Asiatic Black man, Black native Aboriginals of America.

yes the world was Black at one time, all of it. But in that time the black inhabitants of earth identified by clans and tribes. Some Black people still identify primarily by clan and tribal affiliation. So lumping all the blacks together on race doesn't fit the identities of those ancient folks, and doesn't hold with ADOS belief of recognizing specific lineages regardless of shared racial backgrounds.

Have to stand in one truth, are we Black? or are we specific tribes/lineages? This sh!t got us fµcked up. And if we are Black AS WELL AS specific tribes, can we all as Black people recognize our root Black ancestors that we come from and predate our modern ethnic identities of Nigerian, Jamaican, ADOS, Congolese, etc.? Probably not cuz ninjas wanna fight and pick and choose how they identify that suits them best.
We not African and don't even look like them. So called African Americans are the true Aboriginals of the Americas.

petertheepan

MVP
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
4,434 621 1,204
Alleybux
The populations of many Native American peoples were reduced by the common practice of intermarrying with Europeans. Now they’re only 2% of the population and you niggahs who running away from your african roots by claiming to be native-Americans will suffer the same fate.

I’ll just laugh while your descendants breed themselves to extinction. My descendants will embrace their african roots and be proud Black (african-ados) men and women.
You don't have african roots with your self hating ass. You and your family are native americans.

Nyan Nyotaa

Starter
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
2,560 713 1,695
Alleybux
You don't have african roots with your self hating ass. You and your family are native americans.
Let’s just say some of us came here from africa and some of us were already here, then we intermingled a bit and became the new ethnic group that we are today (The so called african-americans)

I personally feel that my ancestors came from West/Central-Africa, I am of African descent. If your ancestors were already here than that’s cool too. In modern times we both are considered black/african-americans so our ancestral differences aren’t that big of a deal. Plus we both can agree that we’re different from african and caribbean immigrants.

1FC7D2B3-C4C5-400A-A33C-560EB3421CFB.jpeg

Brother Brotha

#ADOS Infiltrator
Reaction score
Reactions
8,845 531 1,224
Alleybux

I think we all grew up with people saying they have SOME Native American in them but I never heard this sh!t flatout saying we are until 3-5 years ago

Purple Crow

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,225 1,186 814
Alleybux
PLEASE let these folk be whatever they want to be. sh!t, be a Martian from the Moon. Nobody cares. I state who I AM. For all we know they may be full blooded Africans from 400 hundred years ago! LOL! Like I said, who cares???

Brother Brotha

#ADOS Infiltrator
Reaction score
Reactions
8,845 531 1,224
Alleybux

Mannn this thread was sparked by a video of some cat I was watching just before and he literally said "Feathers Up"-- then I found the Hashtag

Purple Crow

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,225 1,186 814
Alleybux
We were already here. I need Africans to tell the truth.
I need Africans to stay out of our business as we should do concerning theres!!
Let’s just say some of us came here from africa and some of us were already here, then we intermingled a bit and became the new ethnic group that we are today (The so called african-americans)

I personally feel that my ancestors came from West/Central-Africa, I am of African descent. If your ancestors were already here than that’s cool too. In modern times we both are considered black/african-americans so our ancestral differences aren’t that big of a deal. Plus we both can agree that we’re different from african and caribbean immigrants.

View attachment 3138532
Thank you for simplifying things and making sense! This is exactly what happened but where ever your Spirit leads you. Mine don't lead me to west Africans.

PalavaxSauce

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,557 1,490 495
Alleybux
We not African and don't even look like them. So called African Americans are the true Aboriginals of the Americas.
If you a Native American who was already here why you always talking about Africans?

your beef should be with the red natives then who warred and intermarried with the Black native tribes.

And then black natives was australoids and melanesians. Ancient Black Asiatics. Different tribe of black people.

Purple Crow

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,225 1,186 814
Alleybux
I think we all grew up with people saying they have SOME Native American in them but I never heard this sh!t flatout saying we are until 3-5 years ago
I've heard this all my life too. But the Pan-African movement took our focus off our American bloodlines and onto trying to unify with black people worldwide with Africa (Egypt) and Africans be the center focus of unification. But if you know the bloodline nation you are from what's wrong with claiming it? This is unknown truth but there are more copper colored, federally recognized Indians then there are Siberian, Mongoloid and $5! But don't even worry about it. Embrace Africa and I'll embrace my 2nd great grandma who was Choctaw (mislabeled Cherokee until I did my geaneology!)

petertheepan

MVP
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
4,434 621 1,204
Alleybux
If you a Native American who was already here why you always talking about Africans?

your beef should be with the red natives then who warred and intermarried with the Black native tribes.

And then black natives was australoids and melanesians. Ancient Black Asiatics. Different tribe of black people.
Africans need to tell the truth and stop saying my people are descendants of enslaved africans.

Last edited:

Purple Crow

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,225 1,186 814
Alleybux
For some strange reason there are double standards when it comes to us. We can claim Africa with no known tribes, we can mention the European ancestry but if we simply mention the Indian ancestry we have it becomes a BIG problem! Why we never get accused of stealing European culture when we mention a greatgrand Irish, English, etc ancestor? I'll wait.

PalavaxSauce

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,557 1,490 495
Alleybux
I've heard this all my life too. But the Pan-African movement took our focus off our American bloodlines and onto trying to unify with black people worldwide with Africa (Egypt) and Africans be the center focus of unification. But if you know the bloodline nation you are from what's wrong with claiming it? This is unknown truth but there are more copper colored, federally recognized Indians then there are Siberian, Mongoloid and $5! But don't even worry about it. Embrace Africa and I'll embrace my 2nd great grandma who was Choctaw (mislabeled Cherokee until I did my geaneology!)
My question is why it gotta be either or? The black population here is mixed and got africanisms and indigenous tribes influence as well. You gonna hate on a Gullah geechie who predate a Pan-Africanist but kept they African heritage since they hit the South Carolina shore? You gon hate on Aumahd Arbery who's ancestor in his family from South Carolina was a master planter and a Temne Muslim from what would be Sierra Leone? So we gotta hate the "African" descendant and ancestors of Black Americans? Hate the drumming, dances, and everything they put in the mix?

News Alley

General Alley

Top Bottom