Quantcast

Someone needs to shape these Gemini’s up. Their BS starts too young.

Lexonfiyah

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
49,826 447 181
Alleybux
Go for it
What complete and utter bµllsh!t! That doesn’t even make any sense. How tf do you even know what signs we were in our past life? Don’t listen to any of these astrology b!tches, they can never say anything negative about their own sign. That’s how you know it’s bµllsh!t.

Lexonfiyah

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
49,826 447 181
Alleybux
You’d find that Capricorns and Scorpios are having the LEAST of Gemini’s BS. Every other sign may coddle them or fall for it but Capricorns and Scorpio see through them the best. Scorpios are LESS patient with them than Caps are.

Tip: Having Gemini problems? Call your Scorpio friend to handle it. Thank me later.
Natalie Nunn To Fight Tommie Lee In Celebrity Boxing Match

Oh look a Capricorn vs Gemini match!!! Can’t wait to see this!

Gem03

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
223 27 3
Alleybux
As a gemini sun+moon its like you act before thinking sometimes....its hard :(

Miss D

AFFA
Reaction score
Reactions
20,603 2,133 294
Alleybux
You’d find that Capricorns and Scorpios are having the LEAST of Gemini’s BS. Every other sign may coddle them or fall for it but Capricorns and Scorpio see through them the best. Scorpios are LESS patient with them than Caps are.

Tip: Having Gemini problems? Call your Scorpio friend to handle it. Thank me later.
can you explain in more detail what the Scorpio friend could do???

Gotta Goat

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,516 79 59
Alleybux

That could be in a bunch of ways. But Scorpio, and sometimes the other three Fixed Signs, are the ones that go RIGHT OVER Gemini's heads and play like them fiddles, not knowing what hit them until they're already a broken mess.

MangoGelato

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
32,315 1,053 841
Alleybux
So from what I gather. Gemini’s:

-ARE aware of their BS antics

-But DON’T give a sh!t

-You just better not give it back at them.

As for the third, kiss my ASS. Straight like that. I get your dual nature and whatnot but I am SURE it wasn’t designed for you to be a total bully and a little pussy at the same time.

Damn straight, and you better not forget it

Gotta Goat

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,516 79 59
Alleybux
Damn straight, and you better not forget it

Forgetting THIS? I wouldn't even dream of it! I needed my answer and I got it.

I just know to never share my time or resources with ya'll under any circumstances whatsoever. I have cleansed my real life of every person born under the Gemini Sun. No one remains. What you brought me was a gift of clarity and a lifetime of peace.

(All Mutable Suns but especially Gemini)

Sincerely, THANK YOU. I'm sure it wasn't your intention to help me but you did.

Sexxinaheel

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,400 45 18
Alleybux

The Scorpio will know right away when they are lying and manipulating very easy. Gemini as you get to know them personally tend to have the same patterns and become a bit predictable. Their downfall is talking too much and thinking for others. You can’t really think for a Scorpio or Aquarius. Capricorn as well. Sometimes Taurus and Leo depending on their other placements.

Most people aren’t good listeners and they can be manipulating because of that. When they back peddle after they say something that’s when that shift happens. Aquarius will listen but you can’t change their mind unless they want to . Capricorn doesn’t care if it don’t apply to their goals and Scorpio doesn’t show their hand so you don’t really know how deep they feel and they tend know a lot more than we let on. Whether we address it depends on the situation. Speaking as a Scorpio rising with 2 Gemini parents and former Gemini ex’s.

Truthfully they are aware but as I’ve experienced don’t feel a way especially if they have mercury in Gemini. They could confuse how they think vs feel. You’ve got to remember it’s air. The thought is gone like that and if you feel a way you have to nip it in the bud right away and communicate that with them. Their response to it is a different story though lol

Hutch

Reaction score
Reactions
3,445 62 16
Alleybux
The Scorpio will know right away when they are lying and manipulating very easy. Gemini as you get to know them personally tend to have the same patterns and become a bit predictable. Their downfall is talking too much and thinking for others. You can’t really think for a Scorpio or Aquarius. Capricorn as well. Sometimes Taurus and Leo depending on their other placements.

Most people aren’t good listeners and they can be manipulating because of that. When they back peddle after they say something that’s when that shift happens. Aquarius will listen but you can’t change their mind unless they want to . Capricorn doesn’t care if it don’t apply to their goals and Scorpio doesn’t show their hand so you don’t really know how deep they feel and they tend know a lot more than we let on. Whether we address it depends on the situation. Speaking as a Scorpio rising with 2 Gemini parents and former Gemini ex’s.

Truthfully they are aware but as I’ve experienced don’t feel a way especially if they have mercury in Gemini. They could confuse how they think vs feel. You’ve got to remember it’s air. The thought is gone like that and if you feel a way you have to nip it in the bud right away and communicate that with them. Their response to it is a different story though lol
Exactly. I’m a Scorpio and I even made a thread asking how to deal with those donkeys because I just can’t deal with the lying bs. As a Scorpio with cap rising I learned that they’re good manipulators but it’s actually quite easy to outplay them: just ignore them. It drives them absolutely mad and it really gets under their skin. Also block communication. If they want to interact with you give them dead-end answers and it pisses them off so hard because they know exactly what you’re doing and they know that you know lol

just stay away from this sign all together. Doesn’t matter if Sun, moon, AC or any planet. All they try to do is fµck with people’s minds.

Gotta Goat

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,516 79 59
Alleybux
Exactly. I’m a Scorpio and I even made a thread asking how to deal with those donkeys because I just can’t deal with the lying bs. As a Scorpio with cap rising I learned that they’re good manipulators but it’s actually quite easy to outplay them: just ignore them. It drives them absolutely mad and it really gets under their skin. Also block communication. If they want to interact with you give them dead-end answers and it pisses them off so hard because they know exactly what you’re doing and they know that you know lol

just stay away from this sign all together. Doesn’t matter if Sun, moon, AC or any planet. All they try to do is fµck with people’s minds.

I'd put this on a billboard nation-wide if I could.

TGSHeaux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,126 2,641 2,419
Alleybux
What’s your sign op?
Um you really tripping over a child. It really doesn’t matter what his sign is boys gonna be boys!
You really waited until it was Gemini season to try to make a anti - Gemini thread? Really?
If you that tired, get someone else to watch them.

Gotta Goat

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,516 79 59
Alleybux
What’s your sign op?
Um you really tripping over a child. It really doesn’t matter what his sign is boys gonna be boys!
You really waited until it was Gemini season to try to make a anti - Gemini thread? Really?
If you that tired, get someone else to watch them.

My sign is Capricorn.

The thread is old and the situation/subject is over.

I made this thread on Jan 20th, 2021. That was Aquarius season or the very last day of Capricorn season.

It's not even Gemini season NOW, it's still Taurus season!

So, what are you talking about????

For a sign that's supposed to be so smart; why do ya'll fail EPICLY at fact-checking/fact-finding? Unless you enjoy telling lies.

And lastly, don't act offended. Multiple Gemini's CONFIRMED in this thread that they LIVE for the games and bµllsh!t. Your feelings are not valid because you have none for others and your "emotions" are only screaming for attention anyway; because you live to make others lives' Hell.

You are not to be taken seriously. I shouldn't have even replied but I want where I stand to be clear. I don't mess with ya'll anymore. And I never will again.

LSA is as far it would go.

Last edited:

Sexxinaheel

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,400 45 18
Alleybux

Yes that’s one way that’s worked for me to ignore them. Another is calling them out on the lie right away! It depends on you. Even when they deny it they know deep down you know and they tend to tighten up a bit. Blocking doesn’t always work in my experience because they really don’t care. That thought will escape quick and they move on. If you block do it for you not them.

I do have a Venus in Gemini so I’ll mention that while I understand the energy and respect it’s positives, when there isn’t awareness it’s so horrific. Tbh having Gemini energy isn’t the easiest. I always have to contain my air but it helps that all my other major placements are fixed.

Hutch

Reaction score
Reactions
3,445 62 16
Alleybux
Yes that’s one way that’s worked for me to ignore them. Another is calling them out on the lie right away! It depends on you. Even when they deny it they know deep down you know and they tend to tighten up a bit. Blocking doesn’t always work in my experience because they really don’t care. That thought will escape quick and they move on. If you block do it for you not them.

I do have a Venus in Gemini so I’ll mention that while I understand the energy and respect it’s positives, when there isn’t awareness it’s so horrific. Tbh having Gemini energy isn’t the easiest. I always have to contain my air but it helps that all my other major placements are fixed.
By blocking I didn’t mean blocking them on phone or sm or etc, I meant blocking communication as in means of giving dead-end answers, not engaging in convos with them and denying them information (!!!) they HATE that more than anything. You’re right, if you block them do it for yourself, they move on rather quick, but if you want payback don’t block them and visibly ignore them. Let them on read and they’ll try anything to get back to you. But as a Cap rising/ Virgo moon im not here for that BS

I realized they’re like this monster that you gotta let rot in their own cave lol all they try to do is get inside your head and if you let them dwell down their it really gets under their skin. Also they’re deeply insecure.

Im dealing with a 3rd house stellium Person and if she doesn’t reply in 3 days she don’t mind, but if I do the same the “are you ok???” messages come in lol

Sexxinaheel

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,400 45 18
Alleybux
By blocking I didn’t mean blocking them on phone or sm or etc, I meant blocking communication as in means of giving dead-end answers, not engaging in convos with them and denying them information (!!!) they HATE that more than anything. You’re right, if you block them do it for yourself, they move on rather quick, but if you want payback don’t block them and visibly ignore them. Let them on read and they’ll try anything to get back to you. But as a Cap rising/ Virgo moon im not here for that BS

I realized they’re like this monster that you gotta let rot in their own cave lol all they try to do is get inside your head and if you let them dwell down their it really gets under their skin. Also they’re deeply insecure.

Im dealing with a 3rd house stellium Person and if she doesn’t reply in 3 days she don’t mind, but if I do the same the “are you ok???” messages come in lol
Oh yes, I understand what you mean! Dead answers to give are good too! I always say ok and keep it moving because you not changing how I feel and think regardless unless I want to. They really do hate being ignored haha

Having self-control is key to dealing with this energy and being detached that their words really do not affect you whether emotionally or mentally. It's a lot I admit. Not many people can deal with it. Your placements aren't here for it like you just want what it is to be that and nothing else!

Fire burns through mentalities so they are good to get Gemini's together. Not to say they like being that way but speaking from experience, my Aries sun/moon sister does not have it with Geminis at all. She stay reading my parents lol