Alleybux
God, I wish he was here but this is so timely and much needed, can’t wait ❤️

JDsCheekbone

Princes hazel eyes
Reaction score
Reactions
5,438 366 83
Alleybux
Im happy that the estate is releasing material from the later years. There is a rumor that the super deluxe set this year is “Diamonds and pearls’’

Call me mom

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
15,514 451 434
Alleybux
That interview started a bit rough but got better. I am glad Tyka is speaking up. She obviously thought the world of her brother. I also like the emphasis on Prince being the one to have put things in motion that he wanted done. That needed to be heard by folks who think otherwise.

Laurarichardson

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,406 1,791 2,496
Alleybux
That interview started a bit rough but got better. I am glad Tyka is speaking up. She obviously thought the world of her brother. I also like the emphasis on Prince being the one to have put things in motion that he wanted done. That needed to be heard by folks who think otherwise.
Tyka is not involved with anything that women does not even respond to court summons and has no one representing her at estate events. She has no legal representation. She does have time to shop for designer gear and live the good life.

Call me mom

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
15,514 451 434
Alleybux
Tyka is not involved with anything that women does not even respond to court summons and has no one representing her at estate events. She has no legal representation. She does have time to shop for designer gear and live the good life.

You've talked sh!t about his family from the start so I expect nothing else. I said what I said and I stand by it. And I give zero fucks how she spends the money that Prince left her, that's her business.

Laurarichardson

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,406 1,791 2,496
Alleybux
You've talked sh!t about his family from the start so I expect nothing else. I said what I said and I stand by it. And I give zero fucks how she spends the money that Prince left her, that's her business.
I am telling the truth and I have the proof to back it up. If I was making this sh!t up then that would make me wrong but I am not makng it up. I also do not give a sh!t what she does with the money but notice she was not out here flossing like that before and if you or her have an issue she can crawl back in her hole and you can ignore my post.

You do not get to tell me what to think or say about these assholes. If you cannot see the problem with dumping Raffles on your own mentally disturbed brother then that is your issue and if your good with it keep to yourself or tell it to Jesus because I am not going to stop and many other people will be making the same comments about this article.
It is not about what she does with the money it is how her greedy, low key shady ass when about it getting it. Or do you think it is normal to be gleeful and ready to purchase new gear when you get information from your brother that he is going to die? Seek help if your good with that but I actually think you know better.

Laurarichardson

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,406 1,791 2,496
Alleybux
Not sure what article you are even reading. We also know that he had plans for Paisley and those masters but I am pretty sure it was not to be sold off to some corporation. Face the facts she did that for plain all greed and it is going to come back and bite in her the ass hard.

Call me mom

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
15,514 451 434
Alleybux
I am telling the truth and I have the proof to back it up. If I was making this sh!t up then that would make me wrong but I am not makng it up. I also do not give a sh!t what she does with the money but notice she was not out here flossing like that before and if you or her have an issue she can crawl back in her hole and you can ignore my post.

You do not get to tell me what to think or say about these assholes. If you cannot see the problem with dumping Raffles on your own mentally disturbed brother then that is your issue and if your good with it keep to yourself or tell it to Jesus because I am not going to stop and many other people will be making the same comments about this article.
It is not about what she does with the money it is how her greedy, low key shady ass when about it getting it. Or do you think it is normal to be gleeful and ready to purchase new gear when you get information from your brother that he is going to die? Seek help if your good with that but I actually think you know better.

Life is way too short to sit around and go back and forth with you endlessly while you talk *AT* everyone on this forum. You are going on ignore girl, I'm not putting up with it anymore.

Laurarichardson

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,406 1,791 2,496
Alleybux
Life is way too short to sit around and go back and forth with you endlessly while you talk *AT* everyone on this forum. You are going on ignore girl, I'm not putting up with it anymore.
Good because you are living in a fantasy world.

BedtimeStories

Only Prince knows for sure.
Reaction score
Reactions
50,009 551 114
Alleybux

Prince’s ‘Welcome 2 America,’ an Unreleased Album, Is Due Out in July​

The politically minded, never-before-heard 2010 album will be the first complete project released from Prince’s storied vault.

For the first time since Prince died unexpectedly in 2016, the singer’s estate will release a completed — but never-before-heard — album from his storied vault of leftover music.

Until now, the estate has largely focused on rereleasing some of the biggest albums of Prince’s career, like “1999” and “Sign o’ the Times,” or on compilations like “Originals,” made up of the singer’s demos that became hits for other artists.

But on July 30, “Welcome 2 America,” a 12-track album recorded at Prince’s Paisley Park Studios in 2010, will finally see the light of day.

In its announcement, the estate called “Welcome 2 America” a document of “Prince’s concerns, hopes and visions for a shifting society, presciently foreshadowing an era of political division, disinformation, and a renewed fight for racial justice.” The album touches on “golden parachutes, the superficial nature of social media, reality TV-fueled celebrity culture, and corporate monopolies in the music industry, ultimately concluding that America is the ‘Land of the free/home of the slave,’” the estate said.

It also included a quote about the album from Prince at the time, written in his trademark style: “The world is fraught with misin4mation. George Orwell’s vision of the future is here. We need 2 remain steadfast in faith in the trying times ahead.”

In line with that message, songs from the album include titles like “Running Game (Son of a Slave Master),”
“Born 2 Die” and “One Day We Will All B Free.” On the title track, Prince sings, “Distracted by the features of the iPhone/Got an application, 2 fix Ur situation.”

From 2010 to 2012, Prince played more than 80 concerts on a tour of the same name, but he never explained why he shelved the related “Welcome 2 America” album.

It has been a fraught road for the estate since the singer died from an accidental overdose of an opioid painkiller five years ago this month. While Prince was known for fastidious control over his career, including retaining ownership of much of his music, he left no will. Prince was determined to have six family members who qualified as heirs, although one — a half brother — has since died.

The release of “Welcome 2 America” will come via Legacy Recordings, a division of Sony Music Entertainment, which began releasing Prince music after an earlier $31 million deal between the estate and Universal Music was rescinded by a judge.

The estate has since faced tax problems with the I.R.S., which said that the estate is worth $163.2 million — nearly double the $82.3 million claimed by the estate’s administrator, Comerica Bank & Trust. (A judge overseeing the estate has referred to a state of “personal and corporate mayhem.”)

Prince’s vault at Paisley Park, his studio complex outside of Minneapolis, is thought to contain hundreds — or potentially thousands — of unreleased songs.

Laurarichardson

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,406 1,791 2,496
Alleybux
I think this CD is very pro black and political and I still think he might of have trouble partnering up with a record company for the release