Quantcast

South Park exposes Hollyweird

MeadowBing

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,689 506 317
Alleybux
South Park is j***sh. You have to remember that. They’re not doing anything but harm. They’re mocking it. It’s what SNL does. It’s a complete formula they do to train people to laugh at sh!t that’s actually happening and disregard it. It’s controlled opposition.

The Muse

Put a dress on, let that p$$y breathe.
Reaction score
Reactions
39,885 2,456 1,717
Alleybux
Were they mocking the Qanon people and their conspiracy theories?

There were articles out weeks ago saying they were doing an episode mocking Q.

I believe the episode is satire. These Qs are so obsessed so they think it's verification of their fantasy stories.
Thank you!!!! Whether anyone thinks their conspiracy beliefs are right or wrong/sane or crazy isn't really the topic. It's the way they spin this obvious mockery as favorable to them--it's soooooo far off and speaks further to their IQ level.

Here's how QAnon reacted to 'South Park' special that mocked them
"Supporters of QAnon had no problem being mocked in Wednesday’s hour-long “South Park” special — in fact, they’re praising the cartoon for helping spread their beliefs...

...the show’s derision was lost on many QAnon-ers."

How QAnon supporters reacted to "South Park" brutally mocking them
"Supporters of QAnon have suggested the South Park special mocking the movement is a positive thing, claiming it actually helped promote their beliefs and encouraged others to research further...

...QAnon figures were sharing clips of it on social media and suggesting that rather than being a satirical mockery of the movement, South Park was exposing it to a wider audience."​

Lawd, I didn't think it could get more weird than child sacrificing and blood drinking satan worshipers controlling the world, but here we are.

#OppositeDay

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Artheaux

STANNING IS A MENTAL ILLNESS! GROAN 4 GROAN
Reaction score
Reactions
100,072 2,685 1,195
Alleybux
They're definitely mocking them. The comments here believing they're on their side exposing 'the truth'... I feel like I'm in the twilight zone. Are people so blinded by their beliefs they can't see when they're the butt of the joke?
yes conspiracy theorists don’t typically have a sense of humor

The Muse

Put a dress on, let that p$$y breathe.
Reaction score
Reactions
39,885 2,456 1,717
Alleybux
yes conspiracy theorists don’t typically have a sense of humor
What's ironic is in the same episode, a QAnon follower approaches who he believe to be the chosen one at the grocery store and is told off by the guy who yells in annoyance, "blow sh!t out your dick hole."

The QAnon follower believes it's a coded message. lol His line of thinking:
  • He "knew something was amiss because one can't move feces through their penile urinary tract."
  • He realized "blow shit out your dick hole" = BSDH
  • "We all know what BS means, but DH?"
  • His wife reminded him that DH are the initials of David Harris, a (fake) QAnon follower from Ohio who said the elites use latin to send coded messages.
  • "Out. Your. Dick. Hole"...
    "Anno yanis domini homme"...
    "Do what he does"...
  • "The chosen one is teaching now. He's taking Q's message straight to the children and he wants us to do the same."
He got all that from what basically meant "Leave me the fµck alone and fµck off"!
sadblackbaby4.png
sadblackbaby4.png
sadblackbaby4.png
sadblackbaby4.png
sadblackbaby4.png

This is exactly what's going on in this thread!

Cosmogram

In My Own League
Reaction score
Reactions
100,910 1,817 1,392
Alleybux
No one needs to "read" between anything. People have have been coming out with their stories of rape, abuse, exploitation and humiliation from hollyweird for decades. No one gives a sh!t, they still buy their music and go to the theater to watch their movies.

What were you accomplishing by posting this to me?

Settle down, it's not that deep.

fairymoon

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,075 165 118
Alleybux
Most def.....By mocking they delegitimise......I view Qanon as controlled opposition, set up for the very purpose of labelling anyone as right wing Trump loving weirdos if they give any credence to these very real theories.

Exactly. I thik there's some exaggeration and disinformation I those Q conspiracies, but there's for sure rapant and systemic pedophilia a s ritualist sh!t in Hollywood and in the political sphere. It's a thing beyond our compression. Q anon is a psy op to discredit anyone who does any research. Those crazies believe in adrenochrome and lizard people, come on...

Last edited:

Anzu

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
46,285 1,430 967
Alleybux
South Park is j***sh. You have to remember that. They’re not doing anything but harm. They’re mocking it. It’s what SNL does. It’s a complete formula they do to train people to laugh at sh!t that’s actually happening and disregard it. It’s controlled opposition.

Yeah them having izraeal give a plane to distribute the vaccine in that episode trying to make them look like they are an amazing country full of heroes

lucille-portable.gif

Good try but we all still remember you are an apartheid state that slaughters palestinians and made black women sterile with a vaccine because you hate black and brown people.