Quantcast

South Sudanese girls are cleaning up the viral awards! | Another beauty goes viral

WokeandWealthy

Cheverly is Dead. Who Killed Her?
Reaction score
Reactions
55,433 1,358 273
Alleybux
they all look exactly the same :unsure: are we sure it's not the same girl

Aht-aht

EBTnlkaVAAAoc0l.jpg

salena08

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,528 1,200 1,448
Alleybux
African women are very feminine and most have great style. I also love that they give mixed women and other exoticals a run for their money.

Patrick Star

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
47,805 1,504 1,688
Alleybux
exactly, i'm african american and we come in all different looks and shades. i'll never understand identical blondes being hired for the same job or identical sudanese going viral.

Sudanese are gorgeous tho. Tall, beautiful even skin, amazing bone structure and the women have a natural feminine aura ... they look alike because they have the same physical traits but they are a beautiful people. Why not? If we’re forced fed the same ig look hella makeup and injected bodies why can’t we celebrate natural beauty of a people? Yes American black people look different but what specific look is upheld most of the time in that ethnicity? Because me and you both know all those looks ain’t appreciated the same. I sense there is a jealousy and irritation that’s weirdly xenophobic and that’s not even necessary. Like why?

Last edited:

W I L L O W

Not home yet
Reaction score
Reactions
241,867 11,074 2,903
Alleybux
exactly, i'm african american and we come in all different looks and shades. i'll never understand identical blondes being hired for the same job or identical sudanese going viral.

Sudanese are gorgeous tho. Tall, beautiful even skin, amazing bone structure and the women have a natural feminine aura ... they look alike because they have the same physical traits but they are a beautiful people. Why not? If we’re forced fed the same ig look hella makeup and injected bodies why can’t we celebrate natural beauty of a people? Yes American black people look different but what specific look is upheld most of the time in that ethnicity? Because me and you both know all those looks ain’t appreciated the same. I sense there is a jealousy and irritation that’s weirdly xenophobic and that’s not even necessary. Like why?

To quote both of you, I think Sudanese and Somali women are one of the top most black women I've seen to ever be hired the most for modeling contracts. And yes, they usually have the look of the beautiful girl in the video. There's a thread about this too. Women from the African diaspora are hired for this type of work. It's rare to find a Black American in the modeling industry if they aren't modeling lower grade companies on insta.

In general I think this industry strives for going after the stereotypical "pure" less immigrated countries that have the look they are going for. Like when it comes to whites, people love going to Australia, and Europe for models rather than America and even Canada.

Blondes with blue eyes are beloved for whites in modeling and supremely darker skinned black women with slender, sharp features are the go to for black women in modeling or they have a very red undertone. I notice black American women who were in modeling usually tanned a lot too. Tyra Banks stayed with a tan. And for exotic white women, they go to places like Brazil or Spain or something lol.

Or when they are looking for a lighter "black" girl, they go for an exotic looking biracial (instead of hiring an actual black ls girl) ... who also wouldn't normally be from America either lmfao but like Europe or something.

Last edited:

StrangeXdefault

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
493,710 16,740 4,402
Alleybux
To quote both of you, I think Sudanese and Somali women are one of the top most black women I've seen to ever be hired the most for modeling contracts. And yes, they usually have the look of the beautiful girl in the video. There's a thread about this too. Women from the African diaspora are hired for this type of work. It's rare to find a Black American in the modeling industry if they aren't modeling lower grade companies on insta.

In general I think this industry strives for going after the stereotypical "pure" less immigrated countries that have the look they are going for. Like when it comes to whites, people love going to Australia, and Europe for models rather than America and even Canada.

Blondes with blue eyes are beloved for whites in modeling and supremely darker skinned black women with slender, sharp features are the go to for black women in modeling. I notice black American women who were in modeling usually tanned a lot too. And for exotic white women, they go to places like Brazil or Spain or something lol.

Or when they are looking for a lighter "black" girl, they go for an exotic looking biracial... who also wouldn't normally be from America either lmfao but like Europe or something.

Please, take this Eugenics sh!t somewhere else ------>

THE GENERAL

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶
Reaction score
Reactions
428,736 17,528 10,026
Alleybux
I think Sudanese women are beautiful but sometimes i think this ideology of them being the most beautiful African women is honestly coming from the fact that the white industry has accepted them and elevated them. Some Black people still get their ideas of beauty by how well White people accept them. ALL African women are beautiful and Sudan is but one country full of varying tribes on a continent full of beautiful women.