Quantcast

Spin Off: have you ever heard white people say:

Reaction score
Reactions
3,337 47 17
Alleybux
They're going to date someone from another race because they're tired of white s/o messing up? for whatever reason

The other tread made me think about all the black people i know who say that, they'll date another race because black men are this and that.
They teach it to their daughters especially, but we know how black men talk about black women also.
I hate it when people make these statements. they make it to their friends, family, their kids, etc. I hate it when they say this to/ in front of mainly white people, but people of another race in general.

So this topic is : is this statement being made by mainly white people, but also other races, about their s/o from the same race

UGiveGoodLuv2Me

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
42,611 70 81
Alleybux
White people have no reason to say it because most of them, like 90% think we are mostly mentally, socially, and most importantly financially dysfunctional.

Asian women put down Asian men when they become japanese (Japanese American Princesses) and see marrying a white man as a come up and eradicating their Asian genes.

LaMochaCoca

Make 'Em Go Loca
Reaction score
Reactions
213,370 8,901 9,728
Alleybux
I always hear WM complain that WW these days are not feminine/submissive enough that is why they date Asian women

unobscured

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
455 1 1
Alleybux
I always hear WM complain that WW these days are not feminine/submissive enough that is why they date Asian women

I very rarely hear a white man degrading a white woman and vice versa. I have heard this once by a white man and he was undesirable and couldn't get a white woman. And they will say crap in private but they will never say this infornt of other white people. Because they are taught to stick together and they do. They are also taught not to speak against themselves and they don't.

They are taught and they uphold to unity at all times.

LaMochaCoca

Make 'Em Go Loca
Reaction score
Reactions
213,370 8,901 9,728
Alleybux
I very rarely hear a white man degrading a white woman and vice versa. I have heard this once by a white man and he was undesirable and couldn't get a white woman. And they will say crap in private but they will never say this infornt of other white people. Because they are taught to stick together and they do. They are also taught not to speak against themselves and they don't.

Thats your experience. My experience is totally different. Many WM I have heard also say that Asian women are not as obese as WW and have perfectly straight hair/hotter compared to WW.

LaMochaCoca

Make 'Em Go Loca
Reaction score
Reactions
213,370 8,901 9,728
Alleybux
Why do you think more and more rich WM are marrying Asian? They are seen as trophy wives to many of the elite.

WildandPeaceful

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,605 7 8
Alleybux
I've heard white men say that white women expect too much and want to be wined and dined, but in their experiences they say that black women know what they want and will go after it regardless..one of my white homies told me that and I was like thats backwards but hey who knows..*shrug*

Reaction score
Reactions
3,337 47 17
Alleybux
I've heard white men say that white women expect too much and want to be wined and dined, but in their experiences they say that black women know what they want and will go after it regardless..one of my white homies told me that and I was like thats backwards but hey who knows..*shrug*

But do they also tell other white people that? Because i know white men who wil say stuff like that to me, but will never admit to that in front of other white people.

Dreamy Cake

Well-Known Princess
Reaction score
Reactions
8,984 216 92
Alleybux
I have read forums that are predominantly white that have put their own race. In reality you rarely hear that. The most were from Asians specifically Chinese nationality. The men are dissing their women for being sellouts and the women are dissing the men for being family oriented. I witnessed that with my whole eyes 2 weeks ago in my advanced biology class. Never knew they had problems like tho.

KeetaBee

Live every day like it’s your last
Reaction score
Reactions
17,638 125 26
Alleybux
I haven't heard Whites tear each other down. The most I've heard is maybe making comparisons between American Whites and Whites from other countries. Asians, on the other hand, rip each other to pieces in my experience. The women who love the White peen talk about Asian men being unattractive, controlling, backwards, etc. It makes me cringe.

R3N3GAD3

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
36,355 1,213 1,189
Alleybux
I have heard white girls say they date Black men cuz white men don't like them. :confused: This sounds crazy but once a white girl dates Black it is hard for them to date white. It's like some unspoken rule with white dudes, they won't touch 'em with a 10 ft. pole.

Creme Si Bon

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
44,564 2,380 401
Alleybux
Dr. Phil did a show on white men who travel to other countries, Russia and Asia, to find women to marry because they have sworn off white women. It was amusing because they were saying the same thing black men say about black women. The white men said that white american women were aggressive, loud and difficult to be with.

I also have a hispanic friend who refuses to date hispanic men.

Mskstrong

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
4,033 42 2
Alleybux
I've seen the dynamic at my job. There is a white chick there that has children with a black dude. The white guys talk slick to her and basically treat her like sh!t because of it. I was talking to a coworker about it and we both agreed that white guys are pretty much dunzo for her, but why? Is it fear of being compared?

LaMochaCoca

Make 'Em Go Loca
Reaction score
Reactions
213,370 8,901 9,728
Alleybux
I've seen the dynamic at my job. There is a white chick there that has children with a black dude. The white guys talk slick to her and basically treat her like sh!t because of it. I was talking to a coworker about it and we both agreed that white guys are pretty much dunzo for her, but why? Is it fear of being compared?

Due to socialization, MANY WM are incredibly intimidated by BM xesually.

LuvMJ1978

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
13,002 49 38
Alleybux
No you don't hear it as much, but believe me there are some that do. I know at least 1 white woman who only dates black men, even though she herself told me there is this white guy who likes her. She is overweight, and so is the white guy who is after her. This is what I told someone at work (we're all coworkers) she can probably get a better looking bm than a wm which is why she goes after them, and they go after her for whatever their reasons are.

LuvMJ1978

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
13,002 49 38
Alleybux

I think it's a man thing, black men do it too toward bw who date or have dated out.

.SuMRaH.

<span style="font-weight: bold;text-decoration: un
Reaction score
Reactions
2,587 1
Alleybux
I have heard white girls say they date Black men cuz white men don't like them. :confused: This sounds crazy but once a white girl dates Black it is hard for them to date white. It's like some unspoken rule with white dudes, they won't touch 'em with a 10 ft. pole.

Yeah, white girls also lose their "value" when they do IR pδrn. :rolleyes: IMO it's usually the trash that says white men don't want them. :dunno: But then again I don't really pay that much attention to white people's issues.

SoAmbitious

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,392 2,386 1,732
Alleybux
white people tear each other down when it comes to nationality brits vs french, italians vs french, europeans vs americans, russians vs armenians, white american men say they don't want american women because they don't know how to treat a man. IMO people who are looking where the grass is greener are loosers in many cases, they are not desired by their own.

TiaJ88

Queen
Reaction score
Reactions
119,897 1,940 1,313
Alleybux

Because white men look at them as "tainted goods".

IAmTazzie

Empress of the Swells
Reaction score
Reactions
10,671 6 9
Alleybux
But do they also tell other white people that? Because i know white men who wil say stuff like that to me, but will never admit to that in front of other white people.
I have heard personally and in group settings these comments
I have white male friends and I have heard mad crap drip from the lip.
I have heard white women make you pay for xes (meals, shopping, trips),but
this is true of all races of women...all types of women have those qualities sometimes.
I have also heard they don't know how to treat their men as "men" and don't take care of their men or cater to men. I truly believe this is an american woman trait as oppose to a racial trait.
I haven't personally heard references to Asian women

IAmTazzie

Empress of the Swells
Reaction score
Reactions
10,671 6 9
Alleybux
Because white men look at them as "tainted goods".
Their is a YOU Tube Video about this as well...
I found this video to be harsh and extremely racist against black men, but this is the view that SOME Ignorant WHITE MEN have....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1-5x9iO4kY&feature=related"]White men DO NOT want a White Girl Who Dates Black boys. Interracial Dating - YouTube[/ame]

miramb

Ise Dance Fo Massa!
BANNED
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
1,376 21 198
Alleybux
White men are the main ones traveling to other countries to fµck with other women. Who you think I seen the most when I just recently went to brazil? White men will not talk openly about it but on the low they go and chase women of other races.