Quantcast

SPINOFF: Stop getting scammed in romance and finance...The game is to be sold and NOT to be told!

O.o

Black Women Disproportionately @ Risk For Homicide
Reaction score
Reactions
401,375 11,864 9,185
Alleybux
This is a spinoff to the thread where the wanna be sugar baby poster got scammed in an old scam of a fake check from a fake sugar daddy.

I am a huge advocate of not dealing with broke men, BUT I also stress that I never mix honey and money.

Only married couples with co-mingled finances should have intimacy and financial dealings.

But if you're selling it, plotting or scheming, mixing honey and money is a dangerous game to play- especially if you are not a seasoned pro.

It takes a lot of focus and dedication for a woman to get the money off of a trick and run and most people are NOT about that life.

The fake check scam is a remix of an old scam.

Fake check scams

in Money-making scams /by Fraud.org staff
If someone you don’t know wants to pay you by check but wants you to wire some of the money back, beware! It’s a scam that could cost you thousands of dollars.

Stay safe. Be Informed.​

• There are many variations of the fake check scam. It could start with someone offering to buy something you advertised, pay you to do work at home, give you an “advance” on a sweepstakes you’ve supposedly won, or pay the first installment on the millions that you’ll receive for agreeing to have money in a foreign country transferred to your bank account for safekeeping. Whatever the pitch, the person may sound quite believable.
  • Fake check scammers hunt for victims. They scan newspaper and online advertisements for people listing items for sale, and check postings on online job sites from people seeking employment. They place their own ads with phone numbers or email addresses for people to contact them. They buy “sucker lists” on the black market which has sensitive information of people who have been previously scammed. And they call or send emails or faxes to people randomly, knowing that some will take the bait.
  • They often claim to be in another country. The scammers say it’s too difficult and complicated to send you the money directly from their country, so they’ll arrange for someone in the U.S. to send you a check.
  • They tell you to wire money to them after you’ve deposited the check. If you’re selling something, they say they’ll pay you by having someone in the U.S. who owes them money send you a check. It will be for more than the sale price; you deposit the check, keep what you’re owed, and wire the rest to them. If it’s part of a work-at-home scheme, they may claim that you’ll be processing checks from their “clients.” You deposit the checks and then wire them the money minus your “pay.” Or they may send you a check for more than your pay “by mistake” and ask you to wire them the excess. In the sweepstakes and foreign money offer variations of the scam, they tell you to wire them money for taxes, customs, bonding, processing, legal fees, or other expenses that must be paid before you can get the rest of the money.
  • The checks are fake but they look real. In fact, they look so real that even bank tellers may be fooled. Some are phony cashiers checks, others look like they’re from legitimate business accounts. The companies whose names appear may be real, but someone has dummied up the checks without their knowledge.
  • You don’t have to wait long to use the money, but that doesn’t mean the check is good.Under federal law, banks have to make the funds you deposit available quickly–usually within one to five days, depending on the type of check. But just because you can withdraw the money doesn’t mean the check is good, even if it’s a cashier’s check. It can take weeks for the forgery to be discovered and the check to bounce.
  • You are responsible for the checks you deposit. That’s because you’re in the best position to determine the risk–you’re the one dealing directly with the person who is arranging for the check to be sent to you. When a check bounces, the bank deducts the amount that was originally credited to your account. If there isn’t enough to cover it, the bank may be able to take money from other accounts you have at that institution, or sue you to recover the funds. In some cases, law enforcement authorities could bring charges against the victims because it may look like they were involved in the scam and knew the check was counterfeit.
  • There is no legitimate reason for someone who is giving you money to ask you to wire money back. If a stranger wants to pay you for something, insist on a cashiers check for the exact amount, preferably from a local bank or a bank that has a branch in your area.
Want to learn more? Go to www.consumerfed.org/fakecheckscams to read CFA’s Don’t Become a Target brochure, watch the funny videos about sweepstakes/lottery and work-at-home fake check scams, and check out the other materials on the Web site. Visit NCL’s www.fakechecks.org, where you can take a quiz to see how well you can spot this fraud, send an ecard to warn other people, and find information to help you and people you care about avoid losing money to fake check scams.

It is an updated modernized version of the "Bag of Money Scam"

Bag Of Money Scam​

$20_small.gif

Scenarios​

1. A person approaches you and claims that they just found a bag of money. They show you the inside of the bag (there might be a twenty dollar bill bundled with a bunch of newspaper)
  2. They say they will split it with you but they have to make a phone call or something - OR - they say they are going to get the police and they need you to hold onto the bag.
  3. They ask for "trust money" from you, so you won't "cheat" them (as much money as you say you have on you at the time).
  4. They leave with your money and you get nothing.

How to avoid this​

• Do not deal with people who approach you on the street, they are the ones who are most likely to try to grab your money and run.
  • If someone approaches you who seems suspicious, tell them that you would be happy to go the police for them.
  • Do not let a stranger force you into making a rash decision. This is how most scams succeed.

I first learned about this scam from an Iceberg Slim book. He is known as a pimp, but he also detailed a lot of con games and scams in his books.

I am going to need people considering xes work or working men for money in exchange for "romance" to start reading Iceberg Slim before they get out there into the game. You can't just go out there unseasoned and not ready, because you will get played.

Now, because of the MRA, MGTOW, PUA and others who play mind games with women, I urge ALL WOMEN to read these books and understand the mind games and manipulation and pimp-like tactics these lames employ to break you down and have you out here making bad life decisions. It is NOT pleasant material, and it does NOT glamorize the life.

I am recommending this because I am tired of seeing women of all ages and walks of life being FOOD for these monsters that call themselves men.

I read Iceberg Slim books in middle school and hipped me to cons and game way before I was out in the world on my own.

His books embody the phrase, the game is to be sold and not to be told.

If you are going to be dealing with the underworld, xes work, prostitution, drugs, scamming, fraud, groupies, gold diggers or any kind of come up off of a mark or a trick, you need to AT LEAST understand the nature of the people in that life.

770427.jpg

This is the true story of the pimp. The story of the smells, the sounds, the fears and the petty triumphs of his world. Told without moralizing and with no pretense of bitterness, Iceberg Slim relates his twenty-five years in the Game, from the building up of stables to losing himself on scag. It was a life of ups and downs, and to succeed you had to be utterly ruthless. Few survived- Iceberg did. Nobody but a pimp could tell this story and no-one ever has- until Iceberg Slim

355742.jpg

This novel charts the rise of White Folks, a white negro who uses his colour as his trump card in the tough game of the con. Blue-eyed, light-haired and white-skinned, White Folks was a successful con man, a hustler in the jungle of Southside Chicago where only the sharpest survived.

550336.jpg

Iceberg Slim, best-selling author of Pimp and Trick Baby, brings us yet another riveting classic. Continuing the saga, Long White Con tells the story of the most incredible con man ever to have risen. Iceberg Slim's story is now depicted in a major motion picture distributed worldwide. Iceberg Slim: Portrait of a Pimp shows Slim's transformation from pimp to the author of 7 classic books. Picking up where Trick Baby left off we dive into the world of Johnny O'Brien, better known as White Folks. After learning to use his fair skin to his advantage to rise to the top of the Chicago con game, Folks is back for the big money and the big stakes of the long con. Following the death of his partner and mentor, Blue, Folks takes off for Canada. Having honed his skills and polished his acting, Johnny is done cheating marks out of small money. With a gang of grifters working with him, High Pockets Kate, High Ass Marvel and the Vicksburg Kid among them, Folks is after the biggest score of his life.

In closing, ladies and Meekiana, just remember, If you're gonna play the game, don't cry when the game plays you.

But PLEASE don't think because you aren't selling it, that you are safe.

These clowns are plotting on your pockets ANY your p$$y!!!!

O.o

Reaction score
Reactions
401,375 11,864 9,185
Alleybux
Book Review of a book on pimping

Pimpology: The 48 Rules of the Game, Pimpin’ Ken & Karen Hunter, Simon Spotlight Entertainment: New York, 2007

This may be the only book review you will ever read that starts with an obloquy (harsh or critical statement, from Miriam-Webster Online Dictionary). I don’t recommend this book. It is a study in clinical narcissism that takes egocentrism, manipulation, fraud to a sad and dispiriting level. I will share all the relevant information and worthwhile quotes I gained from the book – and save you the trouble.
The best thing I can say about Pimpology is that is was a fast read. Of course, that was part of my strategy as well: “Get in and get out, ASAP.”

As a therapist working with survivors, the book confirmed some theories I had developed along the way, it dislodged a few of the same, and added a new depth of understanding of the “game” of manipulation and control that pimps utilize in their domination and subversion of their prey. Make no mistake about it:

Pimps are consummate predators that feed on others’ life blood.

It makes no difference as to who or what they are pimping: from women, to each other, to the business deal they are negotiating with loopholes and caveats that create advantage for them and undermine their associates.
I will share a the titled tabs I created to find key topics quickly:

Dependency: The pimp has to create a dependency on him in the victim. These are either manufactured by him1 or a factor of the victim’s sense powerlessness or helplessness2. 1. He will assume responsibility to keep her safe on the mean streets, even though he is actually powerless to do this. 2. She doesn’t feel capable of providing for herself – so she allows him to do this for her, even though the trade-off is her physical safety, body and personal freedom.

Exploiting weaknesses: “Most hoes [sic] have low self-esteem for a reason. A pimp looks for the weakness, and if it isn’t on the surface, he brings that m—–f—– out of them. It doesn’t matter to a pimp what hoes’ weaknesses are, so long as they have them. Then he uses those weaknesses to his advantage” p. 22.

Mind games: “Dirty Red [his first victim] let me in on some trade secrets that I took and ran with. Who better to teach now to pimp a ho that a veteran ho herself? She really taught me that this game is won between the ears, not between the legs. It’s not about f——, it’s about f—— with the mind” p 37.

Manipulation, 1: “It’s importantthat a ho doesn’t feel like she’s ho’ing [sic] for nothing. She has to constantly have an incentive, a carrot dangled in front of her face. A pimp has to keep her distracted with the things she thinks she wants, and he has to constantly fill her head with more and more things for her to want” p 62.

Manipulation, 2: “A bottom b!tch is important to a pimp’s success… Because a bottom b!tch it so important to a pimp’s game, he has to watch her carefully. As soon as he sees a glimpse of her being disgruntled, he has to hand over her walking papers. So that he can replace her when the comes, it’s also important to keep a bottom bith0in-waiting” p 66.

Manipulation, 3: “When people tell you what they think and what makes them tick, it’s to your advantage to learn as much as you possibly can. Ask them what their dreams are, and really listen to their answers. Then you can use that information to make your [italics in original text] dreams come true” p 78.

Off Balance: He explains the strategy of keeping a victim off balance by moving them repeatedly. This facilitates the manipulation and control a pimp needs by depriving the victims of the familiar, as well as friends and family that give them a refuge.

Competition and distrust: “It is to a pimp’s advantage to play one ho against the next… You don’t want them to be friends. You want them to distrust and dislike one another so that you end up controlling them all” p 109.

Ultimately, the book is about quintessential and unadulterated egocentrism, self promotion and mercenary greed. I thought I was pretty skilled and experienced in selfishness, but it turns out I am an amateur… which is fine by me.

How is this any different than these trash ass baby daddies rotating through their baby mamas legs, houses and lives? Keeping them at each other's throat? Making YOU (the new dummy) feel like you are somehow different than the old dummies?

AstoldbyWind

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
195,748 5,011 1,177
Alleybux
I was going to make a thread similar to this. I was in a “level up for black woman” Facebook group and the girls were so gullible and sad. I really just wanted to tell them that hypergamy was not for them. The type of guys they were going for can smell a sucker a mile away and they would be put through the ringer.

watch your back, these guys are sharks and everyone isn’t your friend. These level up gurus are conmen too.

O.o

Reaction score
Reactions
401,375 11,864 9,185
Alleybux
Longer version of the pimp game

These are the rules of the pimp game. Learn them and you won't be crying into your...​

03-07-2012, 09:09 PM

pillow when a trick wants to up and leave.

How To Become A Pimp!

A Pimp...

* keeps his emotions to himself.

* is his own best company.

* doesn't get paid for screwing. He gets his pay from always having
the right thing to say to his females.

* with sense never lets a female go who still has some trick in her.

* is really a ***** who has reversed the game.

* should be prince charming to the females. They should think you're
GOD!!!

* should always have one thought in his head, Pimp Or Die!!!

* should control the whole female, be the boss of her life, even her
thoughts.

* should always be determined in any and everything.

* should always recognize and respect other pimps.

* should never accept anything but his money.

* must be serious!!!

* has to be married, married to the pimp game!!!

* could cut his dick off and still pimp his ass off!!!

* is the lonliest person in the world.

* wants any female who can make him money.

* cannot feel like a pimp with one female, raise a stable.

* loves it when his women love him.

* has to use great pressure.

Women...

* A pimp with a fine female has to keep his game tight.

* Females always try to find a weakness in a pimp.

* A female will always leave you if she has money. Keep them broke.

* A pretty black female and a white female are alike. They will try destroy your stable and leave you broke.

* The way you start with a female is the way you end with her. Pimp
hard from the start.

* If you chase a female you get a weak one, if you stalk her you get
a strong one.

* Don't give a trife broke female a second chance.

* Taking their money is an excellent way to keep women.

* Have your women give you your money every time you see them.

* Always keep your women on mental file.

* There is nothing more important than what makes a new female tick
and why. Make her tell you her life story.

* Tell your women they can go down on a price, never up.

* Tell her to recruit for you.

* The tougher you are, the more she will love you.

* Make her convince you, that she should be your girl.

* It's better to have no female than half of a female.

* If your women act up, put them in check quick.

* Never put two new females together, they will plot on you.

* Have your main girl loyal to you because if she leaves the stable
leaves. Keep your game the tighest on her.

* Team your women up and have them competing to see who can bring you
the most money.

* It thrills women when their pimp makes a mistake. Don't make any.

* Never let your women break your rules.

* Protecting your women is protecting your money.

* Never let your women get loud with you.

* Never neglect your women.

* If your women gets stolen the reason why is because your game was
not tight enough.

* A female in strange surroundings is more dependent on her pimp.

* A girl from a small town has to be moved fast.

* It is bad for a pimp to keep his stable on their ass.

* Women think twice about leaving a rich pimp.

* For every girl that leaves you, get two.

* It's a good thing when you can trust your main girl with you women
and your money.

* A pimp should always tell his women something new everyday to hold
them.

* Always get your money up front from your women before you have xes
with them. Treat them just like tricks.

* Make them work hard and fast.

* Run your women like a business.

* Keep your women well maintained.

Remember...

* there isn't a female you can't do without.

* pimping isn't a game of love. Your women should fear you.

* just like drugs, don't get high off your own supply and what you
supply is women.

* if you keep your money right, Ms. Justice will smile on you.

* the world is nothing but a *****, and you are her pimp!!!!

* earn your pimping degree in whorology.

* you are not a gentleman, you are a pimp!!!

* you only get great by pimping by the rules.

* pimps are like cars. The best known may not be the real yardstick
to the best one.

* you don't have to pimp, you got to pimp.

* it's a violation of the pimp laws to quit a female who is bringing
you money.

* money over women.

* the pimp game is not for kids.

* never confide in your women, keep your thoughts a secret.

* never count your money until it is in your hand.

* pimping isn't a xes game, it's a mind game.

* just like a company, downsize and upgrade if you have to.

* to a pimp to only thing more important than getting money is
getting women.

* true friends mean more than any female.

* in a pimp's life, yesterday means nothing, today is everything!!!

* the game of pimping is like a chess game, you must think before you move.

Always...

* find ways to keep your women without kissing their ass.

* seek knowledge about the pimp game.

* be positive in everything you do, especially the pimp game.

* take care of the little things and if the female is qualified make
her take care of the big things.

* keep your mind on your money!!!

* live by the rules you set down on your women.

* keep the pimp / ***** relationship well defined.

• be a puzzle to your women, that's a way how to keep them.
  • remember what you are, a pimp!!!

* remember, the only heaven for a pimp is one filled with women and
money.

* remember a pimp's wardrobe has to be neat and clean, his ride must
be eye catching.

A playa only plays for so long, then he's played out. A hustler only
hustles for so long, then he's hustled out. A hoe only whores for so
long before she's whored out. A PIMP only pimps for so long and that's
for life! From all the PIMPS I've known it's been PIMP or die! Put
that on the lifestyle. To play this game on the field of life is a
hard game to play. Pimping, somebody has to do it because a girl can
give up the ass for free for only so long then she is called a hoe.
She might as well get paid for it, and she might as well bring the pay
to me! Somebody has to win at it because the game in never going to
stop, champaign bottles are still going to get popped by the PIMPS at
the top of their game.

BTW I have seen those males on the coli go into DETAIL on how they smoothly xes traffic women and convince them to sell xes and give them the money.

This is still happening

O.o

Reaction score
Reactions
401,375 11,864 9,185
Alleybux
I was going to make a thread similar to this. I was in a “level up for black woman” Facebook group and the girls were so gullible and sad. I really just wanted to tell them that hypergamy was not for them. The type of guys they were going for can smell a sucker a mile away and they would be put through the ringer.

watch your back, these guys are sharks and everyone isn’t your friend. These level up gurus are conmen too.
Anyone talking level up, high value, femininity, etc is a fcking scammer.

Anyone listening to them OR ANY MALE for relationship advice is lost.

O.o

Reaction score
Reactions
401,375 11,864 9,185
Alleybux
When we can get women to see that the dating game can be as ugly as the pimping game/xes trafficking game in terms of the level of mental distress and degradation and humiliation, then women will be LESS trusting of men straight away and make them prove themselves worthy of time.

It is a hard adjustment to have to look at every man, regardless of his station in life, as a potential user/abuser/scammer/fraud/worthless, but that is where we are.

And it is not to bash men, it is to say TRUST NO ONE straight out the gate.

sophiasofi

For half a minute there wasn't a sound.
Reaction score
Reactions
333,250 12,152 6,801
Alleybux

The level up gurus are some of the biggest pimps in the game.

MelinaRollins

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,265 1,053 609
Alleybux
Anyone talking level up, high value, femininity, etc is a fcking scammer.

Anyone listening to them OR ANY MALE for relationship advice is lost.

They are on EVERY platform these days!

Luckily, there's a handful of people on every platform calling them out! There still needs to be more.

MelinaRollins

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,265 1,053 609
Alleybux
1. A female will always leave you if she has money. Keep them broke.
2. Women think twice about leaving a rich pimp.
3. Make her convince you, that she should be your girl.
4. A female in strange surroundings is more dependent on her pimp.

Just wanted to emphasize these cause these are some of the main ways I keep seeing female fonts getting caught up but people get mad when others point it out. (numbering is my addition)

#4 There's a REASON why they always are so quick to fly you out or take you back to their place. There's a REASON they want YOU to come to them and it's deeper than just laziness.

#3 There's a REASON why they've normalized "audition dates" like coffee, parks, & 5 hours walking dates (I know some of y'all say you like them but PLEASE see past your personal likes for a second and see the hidden layers).

#2 There's a REASON why they allow you to know how much they make and keep flashing expensive items/money at you.

#1 There's a REASON they are so quick to tell you "nobody cares about your degree, career, how smart you are, etc." even though most people would be CONGRATULATING you on those things. Not trying to take you down a peg.

Anyway, off my soapbox. Thanks for posting this!

April Diamond

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
303,019 8,822 4,329
Alleybux
Good stuff OP. Black women need to study up on pimp culture and they will realize how much of an influence it has on black men (it's because a lot of their relatives & daddies were pimps too.... if you were coming of age in a big city/urban area in the 60s/70s/80s you at least knew of a pimp) That's why their behavior was never shocking to me. There's a reason why people like Magic Don Juan was embraced by rappers and the younger generation in the 90s. It's not talked about enough .I also recommend watching the HBO series The Deuce and how women are preyed upon and used too.

PlumpRump

Sacred.
Reaction score
Reactions
53,660 2,476 2,371
Alleybux
damn.. this was a good read.
i don't have any advice except be wary of nukkas with leather coats.
they operate like pimps even if you think its a relationship.

xdeactivate

The Duchess
Reaction score
Reactions
38,089 2,207 460
Alleybux
Good read... I have seen a few tricks that my former ex tried on me. He wasn’t a pimp but manipulative. Granted, I don’t date diaspora men. They all have this mentality. African Americans and West Indies.

the_ex

‪‪❤︎‬where i spit no grass grows ever!‪‪❤︎‬
Reaction score
Reactions
193,198 13,227 6,275
Alleybux
Good stuff OP. Black women need to study up on pimp culture and they will realize how much of an influence it has on black men (it's because a lot of their relatives & daddies were pimps too.... if you were coming of age in a big city/urban area in the 60s/70s/80s you at least knew of a pimp) That's why their behavior was never shocking to me. There's a reason why people like Magic Don Juan was embraced by rappers and the younger generation in the 90s. It's not talked about enough .I also recommend watching the HBO series The Deuce and how women are preyed upon and used too.
THIS

i grew up with a 1970s pimp & he taught me game. i basically ended up a female pimp. men are only good for money

NeffieNammi

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
230,916 3,069 1,214
Alleybux
Another amazing thread by @O.o
Women are much more considerate and kindhearted by nature, but that puts us at a considerable disadvantage when dealing with men. Men are predators. They are always looking for chinks in your armor to find weaknesses in order to exploit you. I don’t want any of you to live your life in fear, but always be vigilant and remember that trust is to be earned.

Triela

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,611 176 22
Alleybux
What's sad is that you don't have to be a schemer to be schemed, you could just have rose-colored glasses.

O.o

Reaction score
Reactions
401,375 11,864 9,185
Alleybux
Another scam is reproductive abuse.

As @Bella8933 pointed out many men who impregnate women outside of marriage do it so they'll have CONTINUAL access to xes AND a place to live, if need be.

They're also trying to take you out of circulation for a worthwhile man.

Providing housing for grown men should be against the law... It's just not right.

And let's not talk about the hoops men jump through to convince you they want to bE tOgEtHeR before you have their baby....

afrodite88

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
150,712 7,154 1,337
Alleybux
Every woman needs to read this. It's the shadow side of these of these sellable bankable lifestyles, it can get dangerous really quick. Pimp books literally send shivers done my spine, I can never read them.

afrodite88

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
150,712 7,154 1,337
Alleybux
1. A female will always leave you if she has money. Keep them broke.
2. Women think twice about leaving a rich pimp.
3. Make her convince you, that she should be your girl.
4. A female in strange surroundings is more dependent on her pimp.

Just wanted to emphasize these cause these are some of the main ways I keep seeing female fonts getting caught up but people get mad when others point it out. (numbering is my addition)

#4 There's a REASON why they always are so quick to fly you out or take you back to their place. There's a REASON they want YOU to come to them and it's deeper than just laziness.

#3 There's a REASON why they've normalized "audition dates" like coffee, parks, & 5 hours walking dates (I know some of y'all say you like them but PLEASE see past your personal likes for a second and see the hidden layers).

#2 There's a REASON why they allow you to know how much they make and keep flashing expensive items/money at you.

#1 There's a REASON they are so quick to tell you "nobody cares about your degree, career, how smart you are, etc." even though most people would be CONGRATULATING you on those things. Not trying to take you down a peg.

Anyway, off my soapbox. Thanks for posting this!

You broke it down.

Even placing you in strange environments where you'll be out of your comfort zone and less likely to be combative is so so so subtle.

MelinaRollins

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,265 1,053 609
Alleybux
You broke it down.

Even placing you in strange environments where you'll be out of your comfort zone and less likely to be combative is so so so subtle.

Yep!

I realized I forgot to mention the "make her tell you her whole life story" thing.

That sh!t has ALWAYS screamed "scam" or "toxic" to me. Like who sits there and tells someone who isn't their therapist their whole life story. Are the alarms not going off for y'all?

PetiteFlowerFF

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,191 78 23
Alleybux
Yep!

I realized I forgot to mention the "make her tell you her whole life story" thing.

That sh!t has ALWAYS screamed "scam" or "toxic" to me. Like who sits there and tells someone who isn't their therapist their whole life story. Are the alarms not going off for y'all?
They call it "bonding" and it makes women feel special. Those who have some trauma and who cannot think critically.

Locanokalala

It's Ya Girllll
Reaction score
Reactions
89,079 4,263 1,468
Alleybux
Yep!

those who have trauma, come from dysfunctional families and had no one to speak to. People underestimate a good support system

Locanokalala

It's Ya Girllll
Reaction score
Reactions
89,079 4,263 1,468
Alleybux
Hard things are hard, so that is why we have to be aware and intentional.

We can either say "it's too hard" and give up, or we can recognize it is a potential weak spot and act accordingly.
I know, however, I think people are not mindful of when people are in that mental state how it is. People often times find out something is wrong with the way they do things when they have to learn a lesson. Some people do not see their vulnerability as a weakness, they just see it as being real until life shows them otherwise

LovingonMe1

Princess
Reaction score
Reactions
122,729 11,648 3,650
Alleybux
Longer version of the pimp game

These are the rules of the pimp game. Learn them and you won't be crying into your...​

03-07-2012, 09:09 PM

pillow when a trick wants to up and leave.

How To Become A Pimp!

A Pimp...

* keeps his emotions to himself.

* is his own best company.

* doesn't get paid for screwing. He gets his pay from always having
the right thing to say to his females.

* with sense never lets a female go who still has some trick in her.

* is really a ***** who has reversed the game.

* should be prince charming to the females. They should think you're
GOD!!!

* should always have one thought in his head, Pimp Or Die!!!

* should control the whole female, be the boss of her life, even her
thoughts.

* should always be determined in any and everything.

* should always recognize and respect other pimps.

* should never accept anything but his money.

* must be serious!!!

* has to be married, married to the pimp game!!!

* could cut his dick off and still pimp his ass off!!!

* is the lonliest person in the world.

* wants any female who can make him money.

* cannot feel like a pimp with one female, raise a stable.

* loves it when his women love him.

* has to use great pressure.

Women...

* A pimp with a fine female has to keep his game tight.

* Females always try to find a weakness in a pimp.

* A female will always leave you if she has money. Keep them broke.

* A pretty black female and a white female are alike. They will try destroy your stable and leave you broke.

* The way you start with a female is the way you end with her. Pimp
hard from the start.

* If you chase a female you get a weak one, if you stalk her you get
a strong one.

* Don't give a trife broke female a second chance.

* Taking their money is an excellent way to keep women.

* Have your women give you your money every time you see them.

* Always keep your women on mental file.

* There is nothing more important than what makes a new female tick
and why. Make her tell you her life story.

* Tell your women they can go down on a price, never up.

* Tell her to recruit for you.

* The tougher you are, the more she will love you.

* Make her convince you, that she should be your girl.

* It's better to have no female than half of a female.

* If your women act up, put them in check quick.

* Never put two new females together, they will plot on you.

* Have your main girl loyal to you because if she leaves the stable
leaves. Keep your game the tighest on her.

* Team your women up and have them competing to see who can bring you
the most money.

* It thrills women when their pimp makes a mistake. Don't make any.

* Never let your women break your rules.

* Protecting your women is protecting your money.

* Never let your women get loud with you.

* Never neglect your women.

* If your women gets stolen the reason why is because your game was
not tight enough.

* A female in strange surroundings is more dependent on her pimp.

* A girl from a small town has to be moved fast.

* It is bad for a pimp to keep his stable on their ass.

* Women think twice about leaving a rich pimp.

* For every girl that leaves you, get two.

* It's a good thing when you can trust your main girl with you women
and your money.

* A pimp should always tell his women something new everyday to hold
them.

* Always get your money up front from your women before you have xes
with them. Treat them just like tricks.

* Make them work hard and fast.

* Run your women like a business.

* Keep your women well maintained.

Remember...

* there isn't a female you can't do without.

* pimping isn't a game of love. Your women should fear you.

* just like drugs, don't get high off your own supply and what you
supply is women.

* if you keep your money right, Ms. Justice will smile on you.

* the world is nothing but a *****, and you are her pimp!!!!

* earn your pimping degree in whorology.

* you are not a gentleman, you are a pimp!!!

* you only get great by pimping by the rules.

* pimps are like cars. The best known may not be the real yardstick
to the best one.

* you don't have to pimp, you got to pimp.

* it's a violation of the pimp laws to quit a female who is bringing
you money.

* money over women.

* the pimp game is not for kids.

* never confide in your women, keep your thoughts a secret.

* never count your money until it is in your hand.

* pimping isn't a xes game, it's a mind game.

* just like a company, downsize and upgrade if you have to.

* to a pimp to only thing more important than getting money is
getting women.

* true friends mean more than any female.

* in a pimp's life, yesterday means nothing, today is everything!!!

* the game of pimping is like a chess game, you must think before you move.

Always...

* find ways to keep your women without kissing their ass.

* seek knowledge about the pimp game.

* be positive in everything you do, especially the pimp game.

* take care of the little things and if the female is qualified make
her take care of the big things.

* keep your mind on your money!!!

* live by the rules you set down on your women.

* keep the pimp / ***** relationship well defined.

• be a puzzle to your women, that's a way how to keep them.
  • remember what you are, a pimp!!!

* remember, the only heaven for a pimp is one filled with women and
money.

* remember a pimp's wardrobe has to be neat and clean, his ride must
be eye catching.

A playa only plays for so long, then he's played out. A hustler only
hustles for so long, then he's hustled out. A hoe only whores for so
long before she's whored out. A PIMP only pimps for so long and that's
for life! From all the PIMPS I've known it's been PIMP or die! Put
that on the lifestyle. To play this game on the field of life is a
hard game to play. Pimping, somebody has to do it because a girl can
give up the ass for free for only so long then she is called a hoe.
She might as well get paid for it, and she might as well bring the pay
to me! Somebody has to win at it because the game in never going to
stop, champaign bottles are still going to get popped by the PIMPS at
the top of their game.

BTW I have seen those males on the coli go into DETAIL on how they smoothly xes traffic women and convince them to sell xes and give them the money.

This is still happening

Link to that coli thread

Nana Peazant

Obeah Woman
Reaction score
Reactions
548,477 13,176 1,853
Alleybux
Another scam is reproductive abuse.

As @Bella8933 pointed out many men who impregnate women outside of marriage do it so they'll have CONTINUAL access to xes AND a place to live, if need be.

They're also trying to take you out of circulation for a worthwhile man.

Providing housing for grown men should be against the law... It's just not right.

And let's not talk about the hoops men jump through to convince you they want to bE tOgEtHeR before you have their baby....
This is more a common experience of young Black women. xes -> Pregnancy -> Housing. There are single Black women paying for a man's attention because they were targeted at a vulnerable time in their young adulthood or even worse, their childhood.

O.o

Reaction score
Reactions
401,375 11,864 9,185
Alleybux
You need to watch that television movie/series on Lifetime called, "Dirty John". The asking for money is part of the plan and this is how the grift begins. They give you a little to make them appear to be something they're not, then it begins. Any man worth anything would not ask you to "SEND" them $50. What man over 25 doesn't have way more than $50s??? If he has a job, he should have thousands in the bank. So, you gotta ask yourself, Why would a man ask me for $50???? It's a test alright, one where if you take the bait, he's going to take advantage of you. Something ain't right.

O.o

Reaction score
Reactions
401,375 11,864 9,185
Alleybux
You are getting played. This is the oldest trick in the book. If you give him the $50, he will pay back on time to establish trust. Ask for 250 next time, pay it back then ask for $5000. Oldest trick in the book. Never give a man money.