Quantcast

Spinoff: Was Prophet Muhammad thighing A'isha?

sm5981

Quotes & Edits Don't Scare Me, I Know WTF I Said
Reaction score
Reactions
10,111 2,094 1,749
Alleybux
I think I understand what you are referring to when you make comparison about my post as
agent - ly provocative

but i honesty do not understand what you mean by that and I do appreciate the idea

please, is there some other meaning or purpose for this comparison, other than the way In which I spelled the name of the Prophet Of Islam ? ? ?

is not " agent provocateur " meaning and defining - A
n agent provocateur as a person who is employed by the government or the police to encourage certain groups of people to break the law, so they can arrest them or make them lose public support.

i do think you have another intention or meaning but I'm not sure as to exactly what this has to do with me. I do my best to stay away from USA Federal Agents and their Deputies because they are all mostly drug addicts whose every move orbits around maintaining their drug habits.

they are very counterintuitive to my purpose and posting - in fact USA " agent provocateurs " have greatly benefited by sabotaging, derailing and destroying my presence online in many of my posts - for many years

but i overcome these drug addicted federal Agents eventually because they are drug addicted weak perverted traitorous degenerates.
In Lipstick Alley Terms, an agent provocateur is a person who deliberately behaves controversially in order to provoke argument or other strong reactions. It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with Federal Agents or the government in general.

We have learned whereas the Muslims produce OIL and FERTILE LAND...Christians produce Guns, Prosperity, LIES, and a BIG MOUTH...and the so-called Atheists have NO substance, NO merit, NO sense, and NO pot to piss in.

Mommyinsh

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,280 244 375
Alleybux
We know this is a claim of angry Christians because they cannot defend their own baseless religion nor can they actually refute anything in Islam. It's an attempt to insult that fails and only exposes their ignorance or their evil. What's new.

Jacob1996

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,729 871 1,055
Alleybux
This is correct!

They think Mohammad wasn’t a black Ishmaelite (so-called Arab) man because of the anti-black hadiths written by the ajam (non-Arab Persian) converts whom wrote those hadiths after Mohammed’s death. That’s why Al Jahiz, whom is a black Ishmaelite man himself during the 8th century AD wrote his book “The Superiority of The Blacks over the White race”; because of the Madai (so-called Persian) converts were anti-black towards the Ishmaelites.

Al Jahiz on Mohammad’s grandfather: “:emoji_point_right:The ten lordly sons of Abd Al-Muttalib were very :emoji_point_right:black in colour:emoji_point_left: and large of body.”

They were all tall black Ishmaelite men, but of course they’ll quote the Madai hadiths like this though:

Ahmad ibn Abi Sulayman, the companion of Sahnun, said, "Anyone who says that the Prophet was black should be killed."

When you look up who this guy was he was a Madai Muslim convert from Faaris (Persia) not an Ishmaelite man. This was during the Umayyads period where the Ishmaelites took over Persia and started calling Madai the reds, which is a derogatory term because the Ishmaelites saw them as inferior because of their red complexion.

In Tareeq Al Madinah li Ibn Abi Shaybah, Chapter 3, pages 490- 491

“Uyaynatu ibn Hasn said, “Oh leader of the believers, Verily I see the non-Arabs :)emoji_point_right:persians) increasing in number in your country , beware of them. He said (Ameer al Mumimeen) they have been holding onto the ropes of Islam…. Look at :emoji_point_right:red blue eyed from them striving in this (religion of Islam:emoji_point_left:), and he poked his stick into the stomach of Umar may Allah be pleased with with him.”

تاريخ المدينة لابن ابي شيبه ج ٤٩٠ – ٤٩١

فَقَالَ : يَا أَمِيرَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ، إِنِّي أَرَى هَذِهِ الأَعَاجِمَ قَدْ كَثُرَتْ بِبَلَدِكَ فَاحْتَرِسْ مِنْهُمْ ، قَالَ : إِنَّهُمْ قَدِ اعْتَصَمُوا بِالإِسْلامِ ، قَالَ : أَمَا وَاللَّهِ لَكَأَنِّي أَنْظُرُ إِلَى أَحْمَرَ أَزْرَقَ مِنْهُمْ قَدْ جَالَ فِي هَذِهِ ، وَنَخَسَ بِأُصْبُعِهِ فِي بَطْنِ عُمَرَ رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُ

Ibn Haajjar said in Fath Al Baari , Book Kafaaraat Al Imaan, Chapter 15 Page 406

:emoji_point_right:The saying Red as if he was from the slaves:emoji_point_left:commenced in the subject of the 5th of the share of the war booty, as if he was from the slaves. Dawoodi said, “It means he was from the Roman prisoners of war,” just as it is said and if the chain was looked into or not, the Romans are not specified, :emoji_point_right:it could have actually been :emoji_point_right:a slave from the Persians:emoji_point_left:, or the Nabeateans or the Daylamites.”

قال ابن حجر في فتح الباري ، كتاب كفارات الايمان ج ١٥ ص ٤٠٦

‎قوله أحمر كأنه مولى تقدم في فرض الخمس ” كأنه من الموالي” قال الداودي : يعني أنه من سبي الروم كذا قال فإن كان اطلع على نقل في ذلك وإلا فلا اختصاص لذلك بالروم دون الفرس أو النبط أو الديلم

This is Ahmar (red):

1691868954613.png

His red complexion is what they associated being a slave with. Anybody who was red like him were thought of as being a slave or has family members who are slaves. One last hadith to prove that the original Ishmaelites were black.

Ibn Duraid Al Azdi said in his book Jamhoorat Al Lughghah Chapter 1 page 523

“And the Arabs say ”It is not hidden that the red and the black in the feminine form the red and the black in the masculine form they mean the Arab and the non-Arabs because :emoji_point_right:Al Udmah (dark brown to :emoji_point_right:jet black skin) are the most prevalent colours amongst the Arabs:emoji_point_left: and Ahmar (red) and al shaqarah (white) are the most prevalent colours amongst the non-Arabs.”

‎ قال ابن دريد رحمه الله في كتابه جمهرة اللغة ج ١ ص ٥٢٣

‎وَتقول الْعَرَب مَا يخفى ذَلِك على السَّوْدَاء والحمراء وعَلى الْأَحْمَر وَالْأسود يُرِيدُونَ الْعَرَب والعجم لِأَن الأدمة أغلب على ألوان الْعَرَب والحمرة والشقرة أغلب على ألوان الْعَجم

A Madai Muslim also said this to the anti-black Madai Muslims: Abu Al-Hassan Ali Ibn al-Abbas (known as Ibn al-rumi d. 896) stated:

:emoji_point_right:You (Abbasids) insulted (the family of the Prophet) because of :emoji_point_right:their blackness:emoji_point_left: while :emoji_point_right:there are still deep black, pure-blooded Arabs:emoji_point_left:. However, :emoji_point_right:you are white-skinned –:emoji_point_right: the Romans (Byzantines:emoji_point_left:) have embellished your faces with their color.”

This is how the original Ishmaelites looked:

1691869237998.jpeg

1691869249232.jpeg

1691869260689.jpeg

Last edited:

Mommyinsh

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,280 244 375
Alleybux
you are saying we are not experts and not allowed to criticise Islam or Muhammed, because we weren't born in his time, SO ARE YOU.

You are saying I think highly of myself and I'm never wrong, yet you are the one using an abusive language and being angry the whole time, so stop playing victim. everything about you is contradicting just like your timeless religion and pedo prophet.

I don't care what Muhammed previous 1,000 grandparents were, The whole entire of humanity descended from Africa. during Muhammed time he was what we consider now arab/middle eastern with pale skin and soft hair and none of his relatives were black, period. it explains why he was shocked when he first saw a Black man for the first time in his life and mocked his hair. You can read that book yourself, I take my information from Quran/authentic narrations.

They didn't arrest Muhammed, because it was normal to rape children back then, they were all ignorant. even if I had the worst education in the world I can still recognise what a child rape is, unlike the illiterate Muhammed and the Paedophile Allah and you apparently who can't differentiate between a child and a grown lady. Nothing you will say will justify what Muhammed done or convince anybody.

Grow up and know how to talk to people, instead of being angry and taking it personal. It's understandable tho, i would also go nuts if I was stuck in an endless cycle of Islamic abuse and Muhammed ordered my husband to beat me up and called me dumb. Go get your therapy girl maybe you will finally realise how wrong you are and stop defending child rape and slavery.

Last thing, if you keep explaining a lot, that means you are hiding something. View attachment 4721400
You have never read in any authentic narration that Muhammad mocked anyone's hair and you also have never read anything about him raping anyone and you also never read that he married a child.

No one of intelligence believes a prophet the head of a religion of a billion people would follow a child rapist. Let's be serious here. The enemies of Islam found every reason they could to slander and try to accuse and find any crime this man did to discredit him. Child rape would have been an easy one and would have stopped Islam in its tracks. Not for 1300 years did anyone make any mention of his marriage to Aisha and we all know why.

We also know why the enemies of Islam of importance, have never even made this claim. No one intelligent has ever made this claim. No one makes this claim except they are wilfully ignorant of history, biology and religion or the have a deep hatred of Islam and instead of being honest and knowing they can't actually rebuke or disprove the religion, they try to insult instead just like the Jews who called Jesus an idolator, womanizer, seducer, etc. This has been the way of the enemies of God and His prophets since idolatry entered the world.

Anyone that says the Quran is from the devil and evil or Muhammad is evil and sinful easily exposes themselves as never having actual read the Quran or are completely illogical or evil themselves. Just because you want something to be true, doesn't mean it is. Keep learning sis. This ain't it. No need to embarrass yourself saying such outlandish things. There's too much information out there to not know the truth.

Mommyinsh

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,280 244 375
Alleybux
In Lipstick Alley Terms, an agent provocateur is a person who deliberately behaves controversially in order to provoke argument or other strong reactions. It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with Federal Agents or the government in general.

We have learned whereas the Muslims produce OIL and FERTILE LAND...Christians produce Guns, Prosperity, LIES, and a BIG MOUTH...and the so-called Atheists have NO substance, NO merit, NO sense, and NO pot to piss in.
And even in the Muslims produced nothing at all, which is another claim mostly Christians like to make against Islam as if that is a proof and something God required in any book lol . . . it would be fine as the Muslim goal is not this life but the next life. Muslims establish the worship of God alone on this earth which is good enough! A mission the Jews abandoned after Moses and the Christians abandoned after they took the teachings of Paul instead of Jesus.

News Alley

General Alley

Top Bottom