Spinoff: Was Prophet Muhammad thighing A'isha?

Reactions
141 64 746
Alleybux
Takiya!!

حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ يُوسُفَ، حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ، عَنْ هِشَامٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ ـ رضى الله عنها ـ أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم تَزَوَّجَهَا وَهْىَ بِنْتُ سِتِّ سِنِينَ، وَأُدْخِلَتْ عَلَيْهِ وَهْىَ بِنْتُ تِسْعٍ، وَمَكَثَتْ عِنْدَهُ تِسْعًا‏.‏​

Narrated by A’isha:

Allah’s Prophet (ﷺ) married me when I was six years old and he consummated our marriage when I was nine years old, and then I remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

Sahih al-Bukhari 5133
Book 67
Hadith 69
Vol. 7, Book 62, also Hadith 64

حَدَّثَنَا مُعَلَّى بْنُ أَسَدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا وُهَيْبٌ، عَنْ هِشَامِ بْنِ عُرْوَةَ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم تَزَوَّجَهَا وَهْىَ بِنْتُ سِتِّ سِنِينَ، وَبَنَى بِهَا وَهْىَ بِنْتُ تِسْعِ سِنِينَ‏.‏ قَالَ هِشَامٌ وَأُنْبِئْتُ أَنَّهَا كَانَتْ عِنْدَهُ تِسْعَ سِنِينَ‏.‏​

The Prophet (ﷺ) married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that `Aisha remained with the Prophet (ﷺ) for nine years (i.e. till his death).

Sahih al-Bukhari 5134
Book 67, Hadith 70
Vol. 7, Book 62, Hadith 65

Questions? Rebuttals? Other evidence?

PS I speak, write, and read both Arabic and English proficiently so I’m eagerly awaiting your response.

Response: You quoted this Hadith from Hisham ibn Urwa. This Hadith is narrated by this father, who was narrated to........ EXACTLY. No one knows who is the father. As such, is it a mursal or weak hadith, so it is rejected. You lose. Try again.

Come better.

Sono na wa Eren Jaeger
Reactions
31,131 1,109 4,108
Alleybux
so abu bakr and umar wanted to marry muhammad's youngest daughter (she was 9) but the pedo prophet refused because she was too young
but a 6 year old aisha was mature enough??

he knew that it was wrong to marry little girls that is why he protected his daughter
but the pervert man that he was, could not control his sexual desires and he molested and raped the little aisha

Hope this helps

I Don't Want To Be A Queen. I Want To Be THE Queen
Reactions
112,020 1,556 953
Alleybux
He was a pedo, whether he had sex with her at a later date or not. He still married a child which is an indication of some sort of attraction. That being said, a lot of people back in the day were pedos. Life was short 25-30 years was the norm, so girls were married off at a very young age. As soon as you bled you were a woman. The concept of childhood as we know it is fairly new. It’s hard for his followers to accept, but it is what it is. Marrying a child means one thing and one thing only.

Sono na wa Eren Jaeger
Reactions
31,131 1,109 4,108
Alleybux
He was a pedo, whether he had sex with her at a later date or not. He still married a child which is an indication of some sort of attraction. That being said, a lot of people back in the day were pedos. Life was short 25-30 years was the norm, so girls were married off at a very young age. As soon as you bled you were a woman. The concept of childhood as we know it is fairly new. It’s hard for his followers to accept, but it is what it is. Marrying a child means one thing and one thing only.
when he married aisha, he already had more than 5 wifes and multiples sex slaves
he was just a pervert

Narrated Jabir bin `Abdullah:
When I got married, Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said to me, "What type of lady have you married?" I replied, "I have married a matron' He said, "Why, don't you have a liking for the virgins and for fondling them?" Jabir also said: Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you might play with her and she with you?'

that is why little girls are married to adults in many muslim countries around the world

Hope this helps

Reactions
141 64 746
Alleybux
so abu bakr and umar wanted to marry muhammad's youngest daughter (she was 9) but the pedo prophet refused because she was too young
but a 6 year old aisha was mature enough??

he knew that it was wrong to marry little girls that is why he protected his daughter
but the pervert man that he was, could not control his sexual desires and he molested and raped the little aisha

Hope this helps
Response: Except the Hadith about Aisha was narrated by Hisham ibn Urwah who was narrated to the "Father". Who is the Father? NO ONE. So it is a weak hadith about Aisha being married and 9 years old. Debunked. Try again athiest/idolator.

Glory to Allah.

Last edited:
Sono na wa Eren Jaeger
Reactions
31,131 1,109 4,108
Alleybux
Response: Except the Hadith about Aisha was narrated by Hisham ibn Urwah who was narrated to the "Father". Who is the Father? NO ONE. So it is a weak hadith about Aisha being married and 9 years old. Debunked. Try again athiest/idolator.

Glory to Allah.
allah the pedo moon god and muhammad his pedo prophet

Hope this helps

Reaffirmed
Time Out
Reactions
140,145 9,186 8,152
Alleybux

Glory to Allah.
"Allah" is a fictional character created by primitive man out of fear, ignorance and superstitions. It is sad that in the 21st century people even believe those primitive fables and ideology.

Reactions
141 64 746
Alleybux
"Allah" is a fictional character created by primitive man out of fear, ignorance and superstitions. It is sad that in the 21st century people even believe those primitive fables and ideology.
Response: Likewise, says the man-made, fake ideological, idolatrous, atheistic, delusional, man-girl.

Glory to Allah.

Last edited:
Sono na wa Eren Jaeger
Reactions
31,131 1,109 4,108
Alleybux
muhammad aka the pedo prophet used allah to have special sexual privileges and to justify his disgusting behavior

Hope this helps

Reactions
141 64 746
Alleybux
muhammad = pedophile

Hope this helps
Response: The Hadith about Aisha was narrated by Hisham ibn Urwah who was narrated to the "Father". Who is the Father? NO ONE. So it is a weak hadith about Aisha being married and 9 years old. Debunked. Try again athiest/idolator.

Glory to Allah.

Sono na wa Eren Jaeger
Reactions
31,131 1,109 4,108
Alleybux
Response: The Hadith about Aisha was narrated by Hisham ibn Urwah who was narrated to the "Father". Who is the Father? NO ONE. So it is a weak hadith about Aisha being married and 9 years old. Debunked. Try again athiest/idolator.

Glory to Allah.
Your beloved pedo prophet aka a black slave owner/trader molested and raped aisha
He also used to suck the tongues of little boys
He is the most digusting man that ever lived

Hope this helps

Reactions
141 64 746
Alleybux
Your beloved pedo prophet aka a black slave owner/trader molested and raped aisha
He also used to suck the tongues of little boys
He is the most digusting man that ever lived

Hope this helps
Response: In other words, Allah is most merciful, as you still cannot tell that the Hadith was narrated by Aisha who was narrated by Hisham ibn Urwah who was narrated to "the Father", without knowing who is the Father. So another weak hadith shows that Aisha was not married to Muhammad. Glory to Allah.

Meanwhile, your idolatry worshiping, pedophile, rape girl still has a problem as to why the idol like sex with prepubescent girls. From the back with boys and homosexual. Shame.

Last edited:
Reactions
31,541 2,174 2,228
Alleybux
I'm not threatening to kill anyone in here. I'm just refuting the lies that are being spread on this thread for strictly educational purposes. I'm not here to show out, or use LipstickAlley for my theological cess pool. As far as "bloody novels" go...well, you shouldn't let your mouths write checks that your asses can't cash.

I listed all the facts that prove that Prophet Muhammad was NOT a pedophile which in effect show y'all whole premise of him being a "child molester" being no more than vicious, negative lies, and y'all assholes still insist on attacking the man and feel you can gain some sort of notoriety by doing what you're doing.

You obviously know absolutely nothing about the Prophet or Aisha so out of respect for them (and all they have done to advance the cause of Islam) I advise you to discontinue making any threads about them. Distractions are the tools of the incompetent. Also stop believing what Reverend Hog Head Cheese, Willie Lump Lump and Josephine Sausagehead tells you for the sake of common reasoning. So far you have offered none.

What funny is y'all probably don't have the BALLS to go the mosque and bring your arguments in front of a large audience. But you wanna get on a social network stirring up trouble and looking for cheerleaders :joy:

Another thing, we are not Muhammadians, we are Muslims...so let's also get THAT clear...
Because you crackeheads cut off the heads of anyone who disagrees with you. There are safety networks and safe houses for people to leave your religion so they don't risk being killed.

That is how fucked up your religion is that there is an ex-muslim version of the underground railroad because you guys are a cult and kill people

Reactions
31,541 2,174 2,228
Alleybux
I will have to say that most of Muslims don't really concern themselves with such issues. They care more about the laws of Islam (prayer, fasting during Ramadan, reading the Holy Quran), how to be good Muslims, and raising their children to be productive members of society. In fact, a lot of Muslims don't know the age of the prophet (may Peace Be Upon Him), his wives or disciples.

Another thing to consider, the hadith in question was written more than two hundred years after the death of the prophet, and it is the work of a human. Muslims who are in the NOI (Nation Of Islam) don't believe that such works are dictated by the Holy Spirit for example (unlike a lot of Christians with the translations of the Bible), so errors might be present. However, most commoners in the Sunni Muslim world will not accept/believe that there might be errors or allegorical points in the hadith, but the more open minded ones can accept the possibility of having errors in it, since it is the work of a human being, and "To Err is Human".

If you were to provide all of Aisha’s quotes to a counselor or therapist, you will realize that every expert will say it was a great partnership with love, mutual respect and trust, a marriage that many adults aspire to have. Aisha lead a very powerful role in Islamic history and after the prophets death, she continued to advance the cause of Islam. Muslim scholars used to attend Aisha's lectures to learn from her.

She also handled her finances (her money, not her husband's) and had an opinion in the turmoil that happened between the Muslims after the prophet's death. So a female Muslim with these characteristics can not really be a victim of Pedophilia.

Aisha was more mature and articulate than most of the women of our era. Hardly befitting the character of a child bride, or an abused, oppressed woman.
the guy was a pedophile. no matter how much you paint it up, either 6 or 9 he raped a child

Reactions
31,541 2,174 2,228
Alleybux
Response: In other words, Allah is most merciful, as you still cannot tell that the Hadith was narrated by Aisha who was narrated by Hisham ibn Urwah who was narrated to "the Father", without knowing who is the Father. So another weak hadith shows that Aisha was not married to Muhammad. Glory to Allah.

Meanwhile, your idolatry worshiping, pedophile, rape girl still has a problem as to why the idol like sex with prepubescent girls. From the back with boys and homosexual. Shame.
Are you talking about Mohammed?

Reactions
31,541 2,174 2,228
Alleybux
T
This is what happens when people are ignorant of history and social customs.

Firstly, the Prophet's marriage to Aisha (ra) was a revelation from Allah, Aisha was shown to the Prophet twice in his dreams, a man was carrying her on silken cloth and said to the Prophet, 'This is your wife.' The Prophet said, 'If this dream is from Allah, He will cause it to come true.' In all pre-modern traditional cultures, it was not abnormal for girls to consummate marriages between the ages of 10 and 12 and that was perfectly acceptable back then. Muhammad's (ﷺ) worst enemies would slander him with the worst accusations imaginable, they called him a "magician", a "sorcerer", a "mad man", but they never slandered him because he married Aisha at a young age since was the norm of their time. Neither the Jews or the Christians of his time found any issue with the Prophet Muhammad's (ﷺ) marriage to Aisha. Today we find that shocking, but the pre-modern people lived in a very different time period. In the history of the world, there’s never been a universally agreed upon minimum age for marriage. Every religion, civilization, history, and country has its own minimums. So what’s the perfect age for marriage? Depends on who you ask! Some say minimum age of marriage should be 18 for both boys and girls. Some say 16, and some even say 14 or 12. The age of marriage, throughout history, before the 19th century was very low. Some cultures, including Britain, allowed girls as young as 7 to be married legally (see "William Blackstone's Commentaries on the English Law" published 1867, page. 110). Most of Africa, Asia, Europe and the rest of the world married off their children as soon as they reached the age of puberty. Please see the following link: Age of Consent in European & American History – Discover The Truth (discover-the-truth.com)

When does a child reach the age of puberty? See the following link: Stages of puberty: what happens to boys and girls - NHS (www.nhs.uk)

As you can see in the NHS link above that a child can reach puberty (adulthood) between the age of 8 to 14. So, historically speaking, in pre-modern societies as soon as children showed signs of adulthood they were married. Modern standards of liberal/secular "morality/ethics" can not be applied on pre-modern societies. That would render every single human a pedophile. Some cultures in Africa and Asia follow the old system to this day. If we judged all humans (who lived before the 19th century) by our standards today then that would render all of them morally redundant. Applying modern standards to pre-modern societies is called anachronism (see link): ANACHRONISM | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary

In conclusion, those who condemn Muhammad (ﷺ), a man alive in the 7th century Arabia, for doing something normal (i.e. getting married to an adult), even by the standards of the 19th century are in fact guilty of condemning the rest of humanity for doing the same thing.

Finally, there can only be two reasons for people to "criticize" the Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) for this:

1. Ignorance of human history or 2. Blind irrational hatred. Most Islamophobias have both these qualities. They are both ignorant and blind haters. Do the Muslims today have to get married that young? The answer is no. Times have changed, thinking has changed, people have changed. Most Muslims do not get their children married that young because they live in different times. Besides, it has become illegal in most countries to do so and Muslims are mostly law abiding citizens. It is not a religious obligation in Islam to get married as soon as one hits the age of puberty. The main condition of marriage being consummated in Islam is physical maturity and even that is contingent upon the legal systems of the countries they reside in, also Islam teaches that there should be no harm in such a marriage whether it's physical or mental. Did the Prophet do anything wrong by marrying Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her)? Absolutely not, as he did what the rest of humanity considered normal practice in that day and age.

All Islam-haters or Islamophobes must be ready to either condemn their ancestors as pedophiles or be ready to remain silent on this matter. They should get a life, this charge is not working. Most Orientalists or western scholars (such as Ockley, Gibbon, Noldeke, Goldziher and Muir), who wrote on the Prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him) before the 20th century, did not criticize him on this matter. They found other reasons to attack the Prophet but NEVER did they use the age of Aisha as a point of contention. This was due to their own indulgence in the same practice i.e. marrying their daughters off young. Pre-modern societies did not see marrying off their daughters young as pedophilia. They divided children and adults by determining the age of puberty. To them, anyone who had reached the age of puberty was not a child anymore: Child | Definition of Child by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Child

Lastly, Aisha was very happy with the marriage and loved her husband greatly and would always defend him, if she didn't find anything wrong with the marriage then I guess it's better if you shut up and get a life. Aisha is the most influential women in Muslim history. She has a high status in Islam. She was an intelligent women with a great memory. She memorized the Quran, she knew medicine, poetry and Islamic matters. When the companions of the Prophet didn't know an Islamic ruling on an Issue, they would always ask Aisha for the ruling and she always knew it. She was the top primary narrator of Hadith. She loved her husband and would always defend him. Her relationship with the Prophet was a beautiful one.

Where's the reference that the Prophet (ﷺ) use to thigh Aisha (May Allah be pleased with her) before the age of 9? Show me a Sahih Hadith that states that, if you don't then you're a liar. That Hadith that you just posted only states that she cleaned the Prophet's clothes, it doesn't mention how old she is and it doesn't mention anything about "thighing", and Aisha didn't live with live with the Prophet until 9 so you're just making shit up.
The poor girl had Stockholm syndrome. Married at 9 years old abused by a man old enough to her father or grandfather.

Yes our ancestors were pedophiles? And? the abuse of young girls and was normalized. Women and little girls had no rights and were seen as property.

That is probably why she could never have any children. Sexual abuse from such a young age affects fertility and child pregnancy kills.

I had my first period at 7. Does that mean I was ripe for marriage? How does that sound to you trying to justify literal pedophila? "it was just how things were done"? And? It was and is still wrong.

Men have/had no problem raping kids. Even until the 19th centurary would have been fine with it if was not for feminists advocating for a higher age of consent law that is still too low in many countries

Reactions
31,541 2,174 2,228
Alleybux
You have a terrible a reading comprehension. Aisha didn't even live with him until the reached maturity at the age of 9! you made a claim that he "raped" her at 6. I challenged you to bring any evidence but you haven't. Yes Aisha was not ready for consummation at six so they waited till she was mature.

That is to say: I menstruated, and I was brought in a house, and there were some women of the Ansari in it. They said: With good luck and blessing. (Sunan Abu Dawud, 4933)

Aisha knew (that she hit puberty) when she became nine years old. (Shaikh Abdur-Rahman Al-Mubarakpuri, Tuhfat AI-Ahwadhi, Kitab: al-Nikah, Bab: Maa Jaa'a fee Ikraah Al Yateemah 'alaa al tazweej, Hadith no. 1027)
when you support pedophilia and call a 9 year old mature.

Blazing You Out Like A Roach When Raid Come
Reactions
6,880 988 618
Alleybux
Because you crackeheads cut off the heads of anyone who disagrees with you. There are safety networks and safe houses for people to leave your religion so they don't risk being killed.

That is how fucked up your religion is that there is an ex-muslim version of the underground railroad because you guys are a cult and kill people
I'm not a crackhead and I'm nowhere near the ASS that you are. All you're posting is dummy shit based on trying to pathetically drag me and other Muslim fonts in here.

Come to think of it, I remember you. You're the same ratchet hoe that attacked Kemetria on her "My Stance On Abortion" thread over a year ago accusing her of being a troll, questioning her law school background, all because she shared information on how abortion is murder. Then when I came to Kemetria's defense, you sent that ugly lesbo "Super Moderator" hoe V. Hexerei (or whatever the fuck her name is) after me, and I sent V. Hexerei's raggedy ass back into hibernation.

You claim you don't like the Muslims and you know you and I don't get along, yet you stay following my ass around LipstickAlley like a goddamn Korean at a neighborhood grocery store. Everytime I see your name in this motherfucker, you are always skeptical or groaning my posts. Or quoting someone trying to argue with them. You act no different from that "Jackson90" hoe with her trifling, lying thoughts. If you don't like the Muslims then why the fuck are you always responding to our threads? I never quote your posts or interact with your re-tarded, pea brained ass unless you are coming at me.

I don't read your post but I laugh at the post you direct to me in response to mine. I literally don't know your stank pussy smelling ass exist until you respond to my posts.

Get a life hoe...

Last edited:
Reactions
31,541 2,174 2,228
Alleybux
I'm not a crackhead and I'm nowhere near the ASS that you are. All you're posting is dummy shit based on trying to pathetically drag me and other Muslim fonts in here.

Come to think of it, I remember you. You're the same ratchet hoe that attacked Kemetria on her "My Stance On Abortion" thread over a year ago accusing her of being a troll, questioning her law school background, all because she shared information on how abortion is murder. Then when I came to Kemetria's defense, you sent that ugly lesbo "Super Moderator" hoe V. Hexerei (or whatever the fuck her name is) after me, and I sent V. Hexerei's raggedy ass back into hibernation.

You claim you don't like the Muslims and you know you and I don't get along, yet you stay following my ass around LipstickAlley like a goddamn Korean at a neighborhood grocery store. Everytime I see your name in this motherfucker, you are always skeptical or groaning my posts. Or quoting someone trying to argue with them. You act no different from that "Jackson90" hoe with her trifling, lying thoughts. If you don't like the Muslims then why the fuck are you always responding to our threads? I never quote your posts or interact with your re-tarded, pea brained ass unless you are coming at me.

I don't read your post but I laugh at the post you direct to me in response to mine. I literally don't know your stank pussy smelling ass exist until you respond to my posts.

Get a life hoe...
Abortion is not murder. Mind your own womb since your dumbass is obsessed with the genitals and reproductive organs of other women,

I would recommend a gynecological doctor if something Is wrong with yours that you feel the need to project

And it's funny how you could not respond to what I said. Meaning on some level you know how fucked your religion is that there are safe houses and networks for ex-Muslims to escape their country or families bc anyone who tries to leave is killed. That is a cult mentality.

How does your religion have the Muslim equivalent of the underground railroad and you think it is anything but a cult?

And if u responded it meant that you read it. I did not even know i have interacted with you before. Good to know i lived rent free in you head for over year that you remember my font from over a year ago

Reactions
6,880 988 618
Alleybux
Abortion is not murder. Mind your own womb since your dumbass is obsessed with the genitals and reproductive organs of other women,

I would recommend a gynecological doctor if something Is wrong with yours that you feel the need to project

And it's funny how you could not respond to what I said. Meaning on some level you know how fucked your religion is that there are safe houses and networks for ex-Muslims to escape their country or families bc anyone who tries to leave is killed. That is a cult mentality.

How does your religion have the Muslim equivalent of the underground railroad and you think it is anything but a cult?

And if u responded it meant that you read it. I did not even know i have interacted with you before. Good to know i lived rent free in you head for over year that you remember my font from over a year ago
You're the one who seems to be obsessed with the genitals and reproductive organs of other women with your "In Dire Need Of Summer's Eve" foul smelling ass. You made a claim that Aisha was "raped" at 6 years old, and Roble asked your dumb ass to bring proof of your claims but you have yet to do so.

And as far as abortion is concerned, I still stand by what I said. Abortion is murder, plain and simple. I don't give a fuck what Massa down at the federal building, in whatever city and state you live in told you. You really think that you can make it seem as though I am wrong by what YOU say, but you prove your own stupid ass wrong every time you open your silly ass, cock sucking mouth. You can ASSume whatever you want to but just remember what happens many times when we ASSume things. Believe what you want to believe, think what you want to think - but just remember, if you hadn't opened your mouth with your sarcastic remarks your ass wouldn't be getting checked right about now. So don't think you've got me all figured out - because you don't and you're not capable of doing such since, whether you like it or not, I've got some years on you. That means I've automatically got more wisdom and rationale than you're operating under at this present time.

The problem with people like you, is that you think everyone is obligated to listen to your rhetoric and that everything has to be your way or the highway. I am not impressed with your rambling and throwing scare tactics at us and bashing the Muslims as a whole. Funny how some of y'all fonts who say "Muhammad was a pedophile" are the same ones who manage to find a new "ain't shit man" every other night, simultaneously running men through your pussy, ass, and mouth like a top barber giving half-price haircuts. Y'all be the same promiscuous thots on Instagram, wearing tight dresses to Big Tits & Ass Nite at Da Club, and outside penitentiary gates on parole day waiting to pounce on anything with a dick.

Shut the fuck up don't argue with me, y'all know I'm telling the gotdamn truth.

You think you aren’t asking for the world by just looking for a man to meet your minimum standards. But your minimum is either the bare minimum or over the top. I know, because I see it all the time: women jumping from knucklehead to knucklehead, chump to chump, hoping to get it right next time by consistently choosing from the bottom.

You are not a woman, and especially NOT a lady. Right now to me you are nothing more than a pathetic, cheap hoe with nothing better to do.

Reactions
31,541 2,174 2,228
Alleybux
You're the one who seems to be obsessed with the genitals and reproductive organs of other women with your "In Dire Need Of Summer's Eve" foul smelling ass. You made a claim that Aisha was "raped" at 6 years old, and Roble asked your dumb ass to bring proof of your claims but you have yet to do so.

And as far as abortion is concerned, I still stand by what I said. Abortion is murder, plain and simple. I don't give a fuck what Massa down at the federal building, in whatever city and state you live in told you. You really think that you can make it seem as though I am wrong by what YOU say, but you prove your own stupid ass wrong every time you open your silly ass, cock sucking mouth. You can ASSume whatever you want to but just remember what happens many times when we ASSume things. Believe what you want to believe, think what you want to think - but just remember, if you hadn't opened your mouth with your sarcastic remarks your ass wouldn't be getting checked right about now. So don't think you've got me all figured out - because you don't and you're not capable of doing such since, whether you like it or not, I've got some years on you. That means I've automatically got more wisdom and rationale than you're operating under at this present time.

The problem with people like you, is that you think everyone is obligated to listen to your rhetoric and that everything has to be your way or the highway. I am not impressed with your rambling and throwing scare tactics at us and bashing the Muslims as a whole. Funny how some of y'all fonts who say "Muhammad was a pedophile" are the same ones who manage to find a new "ain't shit man" every other night, simultaneously running men through your pussy, ass, and mouth like a top barber giving half-price haircuts. Y'all be the same promiscuous thots on Instagram, wearing tight dresses to Big Tits & Ass Nite at Da Club, and outside penitentiary gates on parole day waiting to pounce on anything with a dick.

Shut the fuck up don't argue with me, y'all know I'm telling the gotdamn truth.

You think you aren’t asking for the world by just looking for a man to meet your minimum standards. But your minimum is either the bare minimum or over the top. I know, because I see it all the time: women jumping from knucklehead to knucklehead, chump to chump, hoping to get it right next time by consistently choosing from the bottom.

You are not a woman, and especially NOT a lady. Right now to me you are nothing more than a pathetic, cheap hoe with nothing better to do.
Age does not automatically confer wisdom. Which is obvious from your stupid statements that you recommend using Summers Eve which is proven by Gynecologists to be bad for your vaginal health. It is more perfume and oils then it is actual natural soap to help clean your vulva. Not vagina. That is the canal.

But like I said earlier. I recommend really going to see a Gynecologist because you are projecting a lot about what you perceive my genitals to be but you use Summer's Eve?

Yikes. Pity.

You are not "checking" me. You are an anonymous font ranting and raving like a lunatic writing college papers because you got upset that your Prophet raped a 9 year old and you are trying to excuse it.

You sound unhinged. Like a literal crackhead. You have my pity.

And it's funny how you made a rant about hoes to defend your pedophilic prophet. But I bet your not a virgin huh? What happened to assuming is wrong?

None of what you wrote applies to me. I have never had sex. I don't have kids. I am atheist.

I don't care what you think of me. Lmfao. My vagina does not disappear because you don't like my opinions. You are creating a image of me that does not exist to justify why you are so angry that people know your Prophet raped a 9 year old girl.

I sincerely hope you get the help you need. There are good therapists to help with your deranged behavior. Good luck.

Reactions
6,880 988 618
Alleybux
Age does not automatically confer wisdom. Which is obvious from your stupid statements that you recommend using Summers Eve which is proven by Gynecologists to be bad for your vaginal health. It is more perfume and oils then it is actual natural soap to help clean your vulva. Not vagina. That is the canal.

But like I said earlier. I recommend really going to see a Gynecologist because you are projecting a lot about what you perceive my genitals to be but you use Summer's Eve?

Yikes. Pity.

You are not "checking" me. You are an anonymous font ranting and raving like a lunatic writing college papers because you got upset that your Prophet raped a 9 year old and you are trying to excuse it.

You sound unhinged. Like a literal crackhead. You have my pity.

And it's funny how you made a rant about hoes to defend your pedophilic prophet. But I bet your not a virgin huh? What happened to assuming is wrong?

None of what you wrote applies to me. I have never had sex. I don't have kids. I am atheist.

I don't care what you think of me. Lmfao. My vagina does not disappear because you don't like my opinions. You are creating a image of me that does not exist to justify why you are so angry that people know your Prophet raped a 9 year old girl.

I sincerely hope you get the help you need. There are good therapists to help with your deranged behavior. Good luck.
You would do well to follow your own advice...

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

Recent Posts

Jealous yt women dimming our light
There is a white font in this thread groaning all our posts
Melanin Haircare by Naptural85
I'm on the no oil and no butters natural hair wave now lol. I have all her hair products. been using the oil on the body. Feels and smells great...
Highest French Court Rules Killer of Jewish Woman Cannot Stand Trial
The way France HATES women and especially women in minority communities is alarming! They have basically let it be known in their highest courts...
Kevin Samuels says Saweetie is an “adjustable 6” when it comes to her looks & Twitter erupts
And the women that say ‘I prefer my man a lil ugly’ are a disgrace to the female race lmao. That’s why these ugly men are big headed af now. Women...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
The latest photos are still available... BEImages - Celebrity and Event Photography - Photo Studio - Syndication My two favorites are Kal marking...
Smash or Pass: Kris Wu
Pass. I knew his "ex" who was a teen in high school. This was only like a year and a half ago. He's dirty. A total bum and ugly irl. Spill the...
Discovery Plus Say Michael was Innocent
This is a amazing I hope it's the beginning of more mainstream media outlets finally showing Michael's innocence to the world.
Jackie Aina Thread
Dennis is also handsome its just his personality has made him ugly. If that makes sense
Found you guys a new AMBW youtube family! (MAZELEE) - Thread II
Also obtaining a Phd has nothing to do with her shitty character and disposition so it’s very odd that y’all are defending her based on that...
Top Bottom