Quantcast

Spinoff: Was Prophet Muhammad thighing A'isha?

Roble

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
628 92 74
Alleybux
You are a LIAR!

You underestimated my Arabic knowledge :)

سَى بْنُ إِسْمَاعِيل ، حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادٌ . ح وحَدَّثَنَا بِشْرُ بْنُ خَالِدٍ ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو أُسَامَةَ ، قَالَا : حَدَّثَنَا هِشَامُ بْنُ عُرْوَةَ ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ ، قَالَتْ : " إِنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ تَزَوَّجَنِي وَأَنَا بِنْتُ سَبْعٍ أَوْ سِتٍّ فَلَمَّا قَدِمْنَا الْمَدِينَةَ أَتَيْنَ نِسْوَةٌ ، وَقَالَ بِشْرٌ : فَأَتَتْنِي أُمُّ رُومَانَ وَأَنَا عَلَى أُرْجُوحَةٍ فَذَهَبْنَ بِي وَهَيَّأْنَنِي وَصَنَعْنَنِي ، فَأُتِيَ بِي رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ ، فَبَنَى بِي وَأَنَا ابْنَةُ تِسْعٍ فَوَقَفَتْ بِي عَلَى الْباب ، فَقُلْتُ : هِيهْ هِيهْ " , قَالَ أَبُو دَاوُد : أَيْ تَنَفَّسَتْ فَأُدْخِلْتُ بَيْتًا فَإِذَا فِيهِ نِسْوَةٌ مِنْ الْأَنْصَارِ فَقُلْنَ عَلَى الْخَيْرِ وَالْبَرَكَةِ , دَخَلَ حَدِيثُ أَحَدِهِمَا فِي الْآخَرِ .

_________

´ام المؤمنین عائشہ رضی اللہ عنہا کہتی ہیں کہ` رسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم نے مجھ سے شادی کی، میں سات سال کی تھی، پھر جب ہم مدینہ آئے، تو کچھ عورتیں آئیں، بشر کی روایت میں ہے: پھر میرے پاس (میری والدہ) ام رومان آئیں، اس وقت میں ایک جھولہ پر تھی، وہ مجھے لے گئیں اور مجھے سنوارا سجایا پھر مجھے رسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کے پاس لے گئیں، تو آپ نے میرے ساتھ رات گزاری، اس وقت میں نو سال کی تھی وہ مجھے لے کر دروازے پر کھڑی ہوئیں، میں نے کہا: «هيه هيه» ۔ (ابوداؤد کہتے ہیں: «هيه هيه» کا مطلب ہے کہ انہوں نے زور زور سے سانس کھینچی)، عائشہ کہتی ہیں: پھر میں ایک کمرے میں لائی گئی تو کیا دیکھتی ہوں کہ وہاں انصار کی کچھ عورتیں (پہلے سے بیٹھی ہوئی) ہیں، انہوں نے «على الخير والبركة» کہہ کر مجھے دعا دی۔​

Narrated Aishah, Ummul Muminin: The Messenger of Allah ﷺ married me when I was seven or six. When we came to Madina, some women came. according to Bishr's version: Umm Ruman came to me when I was swinging. They took me, made me prepared and decorated me. I was then brought to the Messenger of Allah ﷺ, and he took up cohabitation with me when I was nine. She halted me at the door, and I burst into laughter. Abu Dawud said: That is to say: I menstruated, and I was brought in a house, and there were some women of the Ansari in it. They said: With good luck and blessing. The tradition of one of them has been included in the other.

Sunan Abi Dawud Hadees Number 4933 - Chapter 43 - Chapter Belief Faith

Why do you guys lie so much? As a “believer” you should know that Bukhari is the most “Sahih” (authentic) of ALL the Hadith, yet you try to decisive me?

Come on....

If you have to lie, cover up, make up excuses, etc then what you “think you believe in” is a SCAM and bµllsh!t. It’s okay to free your mind from mental bondage. Freedom is free
You did not refute anything I said. All you did was copy and paste the same Hadiths I posted in English to Arabic. The full Sahih Hadith is here: Hadith - General Behavior (Kitab Al-Adab) - Sunan Abi Dawud - Sunnah.com - Sayings and Teachings of Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و سلم)

Sahih Al Bukhari is the most Authentic but that doesn't disqualify Sunan Abu Dawud which is a canon Sahih Hadith collection. You did not answer any of my points. Do you admit that you were lying when you said Aisha was "raped" at 6? Do you also admit that you were lying and can't bring evidence that the Prophet "thighed" Aisha at 6? All you did was strawman my points and did not address anything I said. Reread the posts above.

Kalashnikov

SuperStraight
Reaction score
Reactions
218,868 7,022 5,386
Alleybux
You did not refute anything I said. All you did was copy and paste the same Hadiths I posted in English to Arabic. The full Sahih Hadith is here: Hadith - General Behavior (Kitab Al-Adab) - Sunan Abi Dawud - Sunnah.com - Sayings and Teachings of Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و سلم)

Sahih Al Bukhari is the most Authentic but that doesn't disqualify Sunan Abu Dawud which is a canon Sahih Hadith collection. You did not answer any of my points. Do you admit that you were lying when you said Aisha was "raped" at 6? Do you also admit that you were lying and can't bring evidence that the Prophet "thighed" Aisha at 6? All you did was strawman my points and did not address anything I said. Reread the posts above.

Nonsense!

Typical double speak and deceit. Next person in line please....

sm5981

Quotes & Edits Don't Scare Me, I Know WTF I Said
Reaction score
Reactions
10,109 2,094 1,749
Alleybux
You can’t defend Muhammad so you resort to this?

Muhammad was raping 6 year old A’isha. This is WRITTEN in your own “holy” texts.

Muhammad killed and raped lots of people. Do you deny that?

I have answered all of the impending questions thoroughly. I know it's probably too much for you to read on your computer. However, after all of what Roble and I shared here, if you and your sidekicks still choose to believe that Prophet Muhammad was a pedophile, then that means you have not paid attention to anything that I have said. This tells me that your mind is made up, and dialoguing with you is similar to dialoguing with a child (who thinks he or she knows everything and don't know nothing) because you operate from beliefs and not TRUTH backed up by FACTS. And you don't intend to change because you have listened to the voices of anti-Islamic people for so long and because of their twisted brains and flawed logic, you think and believe the way they do.

There hasn't been one shread of evidence presented on your behalf in this conversation yet. When do you plan to actually qualify any of these ridiculous statements? I'll answer that for you...you can't, because the evidence for your claims don't exist. End of story.

The worse thing you can do, is align yourself with "Jackson90" and "RosewaterFan." While the latter isn't as bad, I know she made it a point to insult the Muslims, more than once. I will defend myself with logic, and will put you in your places, when you come across like gangsters.

jackson90

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
65,777 7,520 26,139
Alleybux
I have answered all of the impending questions thoroughly. I know it's probably too much for you to read on your computer. However, after all of what Roble and I shared here, if you and your sidekicks still choose to believe that Prophet Muhammad was a pedophile, then that means you have not paid attention to anything that I have said. This tells me that your mind is made up, and dialoguing with you is similar to dialoguing with a child (who thinks he or she knows everything and don't know nothing) because you operate from beliefs and not TRUTH backed up by FACTS. And you don't intend to change because you have listened to the voices of anti-Islamic people for so long and because of their twisted brains and flawed logic, you think and believe the way they do.

There hasn't been one shread of evidence presented on your behalf in this conversation yet. When do you plan to actually qualify any of these ridiculous statements? I'll answer that for you...you can't, because the evidence for your claims don't exist. End of story.

The worse thing you can do, is align yourself with "Jackson90" and "RosewaterFan." While the latter isn't as bad, I know she made it a point to insult the Muslims, more than once. I will defend myself with logic, and will put you in your places, when you come across like gangsters.
You can refuse to accept the truth about your cult leader aka pedo prophet but it will not change the fact that your pedo prophet abused a 9 year old girl

A 54 yearl old + a 9 year old girl = pedophilia

It means that muhammad is/was a pedophile
Due to his disgusting behaviors thousands of little girls are married to old men

Your cult leader is the worst example for mankind

Hope this helps

jackson90

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
65,777 7,520 26,139
Alleybux
There's no evidence that he raped anyone, bring your evidence or otherwise you're a liar. As for him "Killing people", He only killed his enemies on the battle field, not innocent people. Self defense is a human principle
Lies
your pedo prophet and his companions were a bunch of rapists
after every war they captured the women and they became their slaves or xes slaves
even your pervert of prophet had multiple slaves and raped them
please don't try to tell me that these xes slaves were OK to sleep with men who killed their families and destroyed their villages or towns
your pedo prophet was a murderer, terrorist, rapist, slave trader etc....
that is why his death was very painfull and suffered during many year from the damages caused by the poison
right now he is probably in hell with his fake god

he lived by the sword and died by the sword

what a disgusting human being

Hope this helps

thechosenjew

Notamossadspy
Reaction score
Reactions
1,791 98 304
Alleybux
Leave Prophet Muhammad alone and go get you a cookbook...and learn how to serve your family something other than a McDeath hamburger or a damn Popeyes Chicken Sandwich :ROFLMAO:
Just don't blow us up infiltrator

thechosenjew

Notamossadspy
Reaction score
Reactions
1,791 98 304
Alleybux
That religion breeds ppl like the ones who attacked America on 9/11. Those people are always kidnapping innocent children in Africa and decapitating them.

Last edited:

Roble

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
628 92 74
Alleybux
That religion breeds ppl like the ones who attacked America on 9/11. Those people are always kidnapping innocent children in Africa and decapitating them.
Using your absurd logic, Christianity breeds people who genocide people, colonize countries and bomb abortion clinics/black churches.

sm5981

Quotes & Edits Don't Scare Me, I Know WTF I Said
Reaction score
Reactions
10,109 2,094 1,749
Alleybux

Yet another Asinine Atheist who is trying to push their beliefs on everyone and try to convert people to their belief system...SMH

Funny how they whine and complain about Christians and Muslims doing that then they do the same thing... hypocritical if you ask me.

Y'all need to get off your asses and get a job instead of worrying about what a man did 1400 years ago.

Why are you atheists even spending time in the religious section if you claim you don't believe in God?

thechosenjew

Notamossadspy
Reaction score
Reactions
1,791 98 304
Alleybux
Yet another Asinine Atheist who is trying to push their beliefs on everyone and try to convert people to their belief system...SMH

Funny how they whine and complain about Christians and Muslims doing that then they do the same thing... hypocritical if you ask me.

Y'all need to get off your asses and get a job instead of worrying about what a man did 1400 years ago.

Why are you atheists even spending time in the religious section if you claim you don't believe in God?
I'm not a atheist, i believe in science and facts

jackson90

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
65,777 7,520 26,139
Alleybux
Using your absurd logic, Christianity breeds people who genocide people, colonize countries and bomb abortion clinics/black churches.
Don't try to derail this thread
Stay on the topic
This thread is about the fact that your "prophet" molested a little girl

muhammad = pedo

Hope this helps

Roble

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
628 92 74
Alleybux
Don't try to derail this thread
Stay on the topic
This thread is about the fact that your "prophet" molested a little girl

muhammad = pedo

Hope this helps
I already debunked this garbage thread and put you Islamophobes in your place. My refutation posts are above. I brought facts, You have nothing valuable to add to any thread other than vomiting your verbal diarrhea. You're put on ignore.

jackson90

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
65,777 7,520 26,139
Alleybux
I already debunked this garbage thread and put you Islamophobes in your place. My refutation posts are above. I brought facts, You have nothing valuable to add to any thread other than vomiting your verbal diarrhea. You're put on ignore.
You debunked nothing
Your "prophet" molested and raped her
He was just a pervert

Hope this helps

romie

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
The Prophet (s.a.w.) was married to A'isha (r.a.). All this talk of "did he do this to her" or "did he do that to her" is irrelevant to me as a Muslim because she was his wife by law and in the eyes of Allah azza wa jal. The Messenger of Allah didn't seek to marry her, it was her father that brought her to the Prophet (s.a.w.). We also don't know how old she was when they were married, but let's say she was 9 for argument's sake. That could only be possible if she had reached marriageable age or, in other words, started menstruating.

Historically, this was an acceptable time for a girl to marry. In today's world, it's too young but back then she would no longer be considered a child.

Once again, I want to reiterate that A'isha (r.a.) was the wife of the Prophet (s.a.w.) and the Mother of Believers. She was a religious leader and scholar, and she wrote at length about her time with the Prophet (s.a.w.). She said he was the greatest man she had ever known and could ever hope to know. I take her at her word.

getterdone

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,013 632 1,327
Alleybux
Historically, this was an acceptable time for a girl to marry. In today's world, it's too young but back then she would no longer be considered a child.
That's the problem. The 'cultural norm' argument muslims use to defend mohammed would be fine if he was just a regular arab, but he was the final messenger, the 'seal of prophets' and the best example for all mankind. The actions of such a person should transcend cultures but as you stated, it didn't.

banksy212

Triggering fonts like fleas on a Cl*t,
Reaction score
Reactions
99,238 6,179 2,312
Alleybux
Mohamed was the last and final prophet according to muslims.

he was a man that all of mankind and society should model itself after. The greatest man to have ever walked this earth according to Muslim.

if Mohamed was the most perfect and greatest man ever, shouldn’t he as a prophet have timeless knowledge?

if Mohamed transcends all of mankind, shouldn’t he as a prophet have known that marrying and raping a 9 yr old child was not “behaviour fitting for a prophet”.

Roble

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
628 92 74
Alleybux
That's the problem. The 'cultural norm' argument muslims use to defend mohammed would be fine if he was just a regular arab, but he was the final messenger, the 'seal of prophets' and the best example for all mankind. The actions of such a person should transcend cultures but as you stated, it didn't.
Yes he is the best example for mankind however Islam as a religion is flexible. For example, pork is haram in Islam but it's allowed if you're starving to death and you're trying to survive. Muslims have to obey the law of the land that they're on as long as it does not interfere in their personal practice of faith. If the law of the land says 18 is the legal age of consent then as Muslims we have to obey the law of the land. Do the Muslims today have to get married that young? The answer is no. Times have changed, thinking has changed, people have changed. Most Muslims do not get their children married that young because they live in different times. Besides, it has become illegal in most countries to do so and Muslims are mostly law abiding citizens. It is not a religious obligation or a sunnah in Islam to get married as soon as one hits the age of puberty. The main condition of marriage being consummated in Islam is physical maturity (even in Christianity and Judaism as well) and even that is contingent upon the legal systems of the countries they reside in, also Islam teaches that there should be no harm in such a marriage whether it's physical or mental.

The claim that he was not the perfect example because he done something that would be “considered unacceptable” in the 21st century is easily debunked. Asadullah Ali debunks this objection, writing:

False dichotomy. Muhammad is always perfect because he dealt with the conditions of his time in a perfectly moral way. The problem here is that you seem to believe conditions for society are always static. If the average life expectancy was like 30 1400 years ago, it’s perfectly rational to marry as early as possible. Saying we don’t follow that today is not an admission to his lack of perfection, but a basic understanding of human development and history. Condemning him for this action is evidence of a lack of education. And anyone who claims this is “subjective morality” is even dumber.
Mohamed was the last and final prophet according to muslims.

he was a man that all of mankind and society should model itself after. The greatest man to have ever walked this earth according to Muslim.

if Mohamed was the most perfect and greatest man ever, shouldn’t he as a prophet have timeless knowledge?

if Mohamed transcends all of mankind, shouldn’t he as a prophet have known that marrying and raping a 9 yr old child was not “behaviour fitting for a prophet”.
This is a baseless allegation and also a blatant lie. There is literally zero evidence which proves Aisha was raped so you’re either a liar or very ignorant, either way you have no evidence to back up this claim.

The Prophet said a virgin is not to be married except after her permission.

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “A matron should not be given in marriage except after consulting her; and a virgin should not be given in marriage except after her permission.”

Sahih al-Bukhari 5136

jackson90

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
65,777 7,520 26,139
Alleybux
Yes he is the best example for mankind however Islam as a religion is flexible. For example, pork is haram in Islam but it's allowed if you're starving to death and you're trying to survive. Muslims have to obey the law of the land that they're on as long as it does not interfere in their personal practice of faith. If the law of the land says 18 is the legal age of consent then as Muslims we have to obey the law of the land. Do the Muslims today have to get married that young? The answer is no. Times have changed, thinking has changed, people have changed. Most Muslims do not get their children married that young because they live in different times. Besides, it has become illegal in most countries to do so and Muslims are mostly law abiding citizens. It is not a religious obligation or a sunnah in Islam to get married as soon as one hits the age of puberty. The main condition of marriage being consummated in Islam is physical maturity (even in Christianity and Judaism as well) and even that is contingent upon the legal systems of the countries they reside in, also Islam teaches that there should be no harm in such a marriage whether it's physical or mental.

The claim that he was not the perfect example because he done something that would be “considered unacceptable” in the 21st century is easily debunked. Asadullah Ali debunks this objection, writing:

False dichotomy. Muhammad is always perfect because he dealt with the conditions of his time in a perfectly moral way. The problem here is that you seem to believe conditions for society are always static. If the average life expectancy was like 30 1400 years ago, it’s perfectly rational to marry as early as possible. Saying we don’t follow that today is not an admission to his lack of perfection, but a basic understanding of human development and history. Condemning him for this action is evidence of a lack of education. And anyone who claims this is “subjective morality” is even dumber.

This is a baseless allegation and also a blatant lie. There is literally zero evidence which proves Aisha was raped so you’re either a liar or very ignorant, either way you have no evidence to back up this claim.

The Prophet said a virgin is not to be married except after her permission.

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “A matron should not be given in marriage except after consulting her; and a virgin should not be given in marriage except after her permission.”

Sahih al-Bukhari 5136
how can a child molester and rapist be the best example for mankind?
i am pretty sure that you will not allow your 8 year old daughter to marry a 50 year old abdul because you know that it is wrong

Hope this helps

getterdone

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,013 632 1,327
Alleybux
Some 21st century muslims choosing not to engage in child marriages doesn't negate the precedent set by mohammed. The problem yet again is that for the "best example for all mankind" claim to hold true, humans (irrespective of religious affiliation or era) should find no moral issue with his actions.

You really shouldn't use this quote in future rebuttals, it's that bad.

Couple points:
-He can't be "always perfect" if his moral compass was only 'perfect' for the 7th century.
-Dynamic conditions shouldn't change the moral compass of a man proclaimed to be the "best example for all mankind"
-You're also putting into question the moral compass of allah by insisting mohammed's actions were morally objective

Al Fatihah

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
157 75 777
Alleybux
Takiya!!

حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ يُوسُفَ، حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ، عَنْ هِشَامٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ ـ رضى الله عنها ـ أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم تَزَوَّجَهَا وَهْىَ بِنْتُ سِتِّ سِنِينَ، وَأُدْخِلَتْ عَلَيْهِ وَهْىَ بِنْتُ تِسْعٍ، وَمَكَثَتْ عِنْدَهُ تِسْعًا‏.‏​

Narrated by A’isha:

Allah’s Prophet (ﷺ) married me when I was six years old and he consummated our marriage when I was nine years old, and then I remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

Sahih al-Bukhari 5133
Book 67
Hadith 69
Vol. 7, Book 62, also Hadith 64

حَدَّثَنَا مُعَلَّى بْنُ أَسَدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا وُهَيْبٌ، عَنْ هِشَامِ بْنِ عُرْوَةَ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم تَزَوَّجَهَا وَهْىَ بِنْتُ سِتِّ سِنِينَ، وَبَنَى بِهَا وَهْىَ بِنْتُ تِسْعِ سِنِينَ‏.‏ قَالَ هِشَامٌ وَأُنْبِئْتُ أَنَّهَا كَانَتْ عِنْدَهُ تِسْعَ سِنِينَ‏.‏​

The Prophet (ﷺ) married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that `Aisha remained with the Prophet (ﷺ) for nine years (i.e. till his death).

Sahih al-Bukhari 5134
Book 67, Hadith 70
Vol. 7, Book 62, Hadith 65

Questions? Rebuttals? Other evidence?

PS I speak, write, and read both Arabic and English proficiently so I’m eagerly awaiting your response.

Response: You quoted this Hadith from Hisham ibn Urwa. This Hadith is narrated by this father, who was narrated to........ EXACTLY. No one knows who is the father. As such, is it a mursal or weak hadith, so it is rejected. You lose. Try again.

Come better.

jackson90

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
65,777 7,520 26,139
Alleybux
so abu bakr and umar wanted to marry muhammad's youngest daughter (she was 9) but the pedo prophet refused because she was too young
but a 6 year old aisha was mature enough??

he knew that it was wrong to marry little girls that is why he protected his daughter
but the pervert man that he was, could not control his xesual desires and he molested and raped the little aisha

Hope this helps

MargaeryTyrell

I Don't Want To Be A Queen. I Want To Be THE Queen
Reaction score
Reactions
178,333 5,131 1,600
Alleybux
He was a pedo, whether he had xes with her at a later date or not. He still married a child which is an indication of some sort of attraction. That being said, a lot of people back in the day were pedos. Life was short 25-30 years was the norm, so girls were married off at a very young age. As soon as you bled you were a woman. The concept of childhood as we know it is fairly new. It’s hard for his followers to accept, but it is what it is. Marrying a child means one thing and one thing only.

jackson90

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
65,777 7,520 26,139
Alleybux
He was a pedo, whether he had xes with her at a later date or not. He still married a child which is an indication of some sort of attraction. That being said, a lot of people back in the day were pedos. Life was short 25-30 years was the norm, so girls were married off at a very young age. As soon as you bled you were a woman. The concept of childhood as we know it is fairly new. It’s hard for his followers to accept, but it is what it is. Marrying a child means one thing and one thing only.
when he married aisha, he already had more than 5 wifes and multiples xes slaves
he was just a pervert

Narrated Jabir bin `Abdullah:
When I got married, Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said to me, "What type of lady have you married?" I replied, "I have married a matron' He said, "Why, don't you have a liking for the virgins and for fondling them?" Jabir also said: Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you might play with her and she with you?'

that is why little girls are married to adults in many muslim countries around the world

Hope this helps

Al Fatihah

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
157 75 777
Alleybux
so abu bakr and umar wanted to marry muhammad's youngest daughter (she was 9) but the pedo prophet refused because she was too young
but a 6 year old aisha was mature enough??

he knew that it was wrong to marry little girls that is why he protected his daughter
but the pervert man that he was, could not control his xesual desires and he molested and raped the little aisha

Hope this helps

Response: Except the Hadith about Aisha was narrated by Hisham ibn Urwah who was narrated to the "Father". Who is the Father? NO ONE. So it is a weak hadith about Aisha being married and 9 years old. Debunked. Try again athiest/idolator.

Glory to Allah.

Last edited:

jackson90

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
65,777 7,520 26,139
Alleybux
Response: Except the Hadith about Aisha was narrated by Hisham ibn Urwah who was narrated to the "Father". Who is the Father? NO ONE. So it is a weak hadith about Aisha being married and 9 years old. Debunked. Try again athiest/idolator.

Glory to Allah.
allah the pedo moon god and muhammad his pedo prophet

Hope this helps

N2Ladies

Reaffirmed
Reaction score
Reactions
272,293 43,246 20,370
Alleybux

Glory to Allah.
"Allah" is a fictional character created by primitive man out of fear, ignorance and superstitions. It is sad that in the 21st century people even believe those primitive fables and ideology.

Al Fatihah

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
157 75 777
Alleybux
"Allah" is a fictional character created by primitive man out of fear, ignorance and superstitions. It is sad that in the 21st century people even believe those primitive fables and ideology.
Response: Likewise, says the man-made, fake ideological, idolatrous, atheistic, delusional, man-girl.

Glory to Allah.

Last edited:

jackson90

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
65,777 7,520 26,139
Alleybux
Response: Likewise, says the man-made, fake ideological, idolatrous, atheistic, delusional, man-girl.

Glory to Allah.
Glory to allah the islam's pedo god and his pedo prophet

muhammad = child molester+rapist = pedophile

Hope this helps

jackson90

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
65,777 7,520 26,139
Alleybux
muhammad aka the pedo prophet used allah to have special xesual privileges and to justify his disgusting behavior

Hope this helps

Al Fatihah

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
157 75 777
Alleybux
muhammad = pedophile

Hope this helps
Response: The Hadith about Aisha was narrated by Hisham ibn Urwah who was narrated to the "Father". Who is the Father? NO ONE. So it is a weak hadith about Aisha being married and 9 years old. Debunked. Try again athiest/idolator.

Glory to Allah.

jackson90

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
65,777 7,520 26,139
Alleybux
Response: The Hadith about Aisha was narrated by Hisham ibn Urwah who was narrated to the "Father". Who is the Father? NO ONE. So it is a weak hadith about Aisha being married and 9 years old. Debunked. Try again athiest/idolator.

Glory to Allah.
Your beloved pedo prophet aka a black slave owner/trader molested and raped aisha
He also used to suck the tongues of little boys
He is the most digusting man that ever lived

Hope this helps

Al Fatihah

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
157 75 777
Alleybux
Your beloved pedo prophet aka a black slave owner/trader molested and raped aisha
He also used to suck the tongues of little boys
He is the most digusting man that ever lived

Hope this helps
Response: In other words, Allah is most merciful, as you still cannot tell that the Hadith was narrated by Aisha who was narrated by Hisham ibn Urwah who was narrated to "the Father", without knowing who is the Father. So another weak hadith shows that Aisha was not married to Muhammad. Glory to Allah.

Meanwhile, your idolatry worshiping, pedophile, rape girl still has a problem as to why the idol like xes with prepubescent girls. From the back with boys and homosexual. Shame.

Last edited:

bubblimi

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,958 2,352 2,392
Alleybux
I'm not threatening to kill anyone in here. I'm just refuting the lies that are being spread on this thread for strictly educational purposes. I'm not here to show out, or use LipstickAlley for my theological cess pool. As far as "bloody novels" go...well, you shouldn't let your mouths write checks that your asses can't cash.

I listed all the facts that prove that Prophet Muhammad was NOT a pedophile which in effect show y'all whole premise of him being a "child molester" being no more than vicious, negative lies, and y'all assholes still insist on attacking the man and feel you can gain some sort of notoriety by doing what you're doing.

You obviously know absolutely nothing about the Prophet or Aisha so out of respect for them (and all they have done to advance the cause of Islam) I advise you to discontinue making any threads about them. Distractions are the tools of the incompetent. Also stop believing what Reverend Hog Head Cheese, Willie Lump Lump and Josephine Sausagehead tells you for the sake of common reasoning. So far you have offered none.

What funny is y'all probably don't have the BALLS to go the mosque and bring your arguments in front of a large audience. But you wanna get on a social network stirring up trouble and looking for cheerleaders :joy:

Another thing, we are not Muhammadians, we are Muslims...so let's also get THAT clear...
Because you crackeheads cut off the heads of anyone who disagrees with you. There are safety networks and safe houses for people to leave your religion so they don't risk being killed.

That is how fµcked up your religion is that there is an ex-muslim version of the underground railroad because you guys are a cult and kill people

News Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom