Quantcast

Spinoff: Was Prophet Muhammad thighing A'isha?

bubblimi

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,958 2,352 2,392
Alleybux
I will have to say that most of Muslims don't really concern themselves with such issues. They care more about the laws of Islam (prayer, fasting during Ramadan, reading the Holy Quran), how to be good Muslims, and raising their children to be productive members of society. In fact, a lot of Muslims don't know the age of the prophet (may Peace Be Upon Him), his wives or disciples.

Another thing to consider, the hadith in question was written more than two hundred years after the death of the prophet, and it is the work of a human. Muslims who are in the NOI (Nation Of Islam) don't believe that such works are dictated by the Holy Spirit for example (unlike a lot of Christians with the translations of the Bible), so errors might be present. However, most commoners in the Sunni Muslim world will not accept/believe that there might be errors or allegorical points in the hadith, but the more open minded ones can accept the possibility of having errors in it, since it is the work of a human being, and "To Err is Human".

If you were to provide all of Aisha’s quotes to a counselor or therapist, you will realize that every expert will say it was a great partnership with love, mutual respect and trust, a marriage that many adults aspire to have. Aisha lead a very powerful role in Islamic history and after the prophets death, she continued to advance the cause of Islam. Muslim scholars used to attend Aisha's lectures to learn from her.

She also handled her finances (her money, not her husband's) and had an opinion in the turmoil that happened between the Muslims after the prophet's death. So a female Muslim with these characteristics can not really be a victim of Pedophilia.

Aisha was more mature and articulate than most of the women of our era. Hardly befitting the character of a child bride, or an abused, oppressed woman.
the guy was a pedophile. no matter how much you paint it up, either 6 or 9 he raped a child

bubblimi

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,958 2,352 2,392
Alleybux
Response: In other words, Allah is most merciful, as you still cannot tell that the Hadith was narrated by Aisha who was narrated by Hisham ibn Urwah who was narrated to "the Father", without knowing who is the Father. So another weak hadith shows that Aisha was not married to Muhammad. Glory to Allah.

Meanwhile, your idolatry worshiping, pedophile, rape girl still has a problem as to why the idol like xes with prepubescent girls. From the back with boys and homosexual. Shame.
Are you talking about Mohammed?

bubblimi

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,958 2,352 2,392
Alleybux
T
This is what happens when people are ignorant of history and social customs.

Firstly, the Prophet's marriage to Aisha (ra) was a revelation from Allah, Aisha was shown to the Prophet twice in his dreams, a man was carrying her on silken cloth and said to the Prophet, 'This is your wife.' The Prophet said, 'If this dream is from Allah, He will cause it to come true.' In all pre-modern traditional cultures, it was not abnormal for girls to consummate marriages between the ages of 10 and 12 and that was perfectly acceptable back then. Muhammad's (ﷺ) worst enemies would slander him with the worst accusations imaginable, they called him a "magician", a "sorcerer", a "mad man", but they never slandered him because he married Aisha at a young age since was the norm of their time. Neither the Jews or the Christians of his time found any issue with the Prophet Muhammad's (ﷺ) marriage to Aisha. Today we find that shocking, but the pre-modern people lived in a very different time period. In the history of the world, there’s never been a universally agreed upon minimum age for marriage. Every religion, civilization, history, and country has its own minimums. So what’s the perfect age for marriage? Depends on who you ask! Some say minimum age of marriage should be 18 for both boys and girls. Some say 16, and some even say 14 or 12. The age of marriage, throughout history, before the 19th century was very low. Some cultures, including Britain, allowed girls as young as 7 to be married legally (see "William Blackstone's Commentaries on the English Law" published 1867, page. 110). Most of Africa, Asia, Europe and the rest of the world married off their children as soon as they reached the age of puberty. Please see the following link: Age of Consent in European & American History – Discover The Truth (discover-the-truth.com)

When does a child reach the age of puberty? See the following link: Stages of puberty: what happens to boys and girls - NHS (www.nhs.uk)

As you can see in the NHS link above that a child can reach puberty (adulthood) between the age of 8 to 14. So, historically speaking, in pre-modern societies as soon as children showed signs of adulthood they were married. Modern standards of liberal/secular "morality/ethics" can not be applied on pre-modern societies. That would render every single human a pedophile. Some cultures in Africa and Asia follow the old system to this day. If we judged all humans (who lived before the 19th century) by our standards today then that would render all of them morally redundant. Applying modern standards to pre-modern societies is called anachronism (see link): ANACHRONISM | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary

In conclusion, those who condemn Muhammad (ﷺ), a man alive in the 7th century Arabia, for doing something normal (i.e. getting married to an adult), even by the standards of the 19th century are in fact guilty of condemning the rest of humanity for doing the same thing.

Finally, there can only be two reasons for people to "criticize" the Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) for this:

1. Ignorance of human history or 2. Blind irrational hatred. Most Islamophobias have both these qualities. They are both ignorant and blind haters. Do the Muslims today have to get married that young? The answer is no. Times have changed, thinking has changed, people have changed. Most Muslims do not get their children married that young because they live in different times. Besides, it has become illegal in most countries to do so and Muslims are mostly law abiding citizens. It is not a religious obligation in Islam to get married as soon as one hits the age of puberty. The main condition of marriage being consummated in Islam is physical maturity and even that is contingent upon the legal systems of the countries they reside in, also Islam teaches that there should be no harm in such a marriage whether it's physical or mental. Did the Prophet do anything wrong by marrying Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her)? Absolutely not, as he did what the rest of humanity considered normal practice in that day and age.

All Islam-haters or Islamophobes must be ready to either condemn their ancestors as pedophiles or be ready to remain silent on this matter. They should get a life, this charge is not working. Most Orientalists or western scholars (such as Ockley, Gibbon, Noldeke, Goldziher and Muir), who wrote on the Prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him) before the 20th century, did not criticize him on this matter. They found other reasons to attack the Prophet but NEVER did they use the age of Aisha as a point of contention. This was due to their own indulgence in the same practice i.e. marrying their daughters off young. Pre-modern societies did not see marrying off their daughters young as pedophilia. They divided children and adults by determining the age of puberty. To them, anyone who had reached the age of puberty was not a child anymore: Child | Definition of Child by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Child

Lastly, Aisha was very happy with the marriage and loved her husband greatly and would always defend him, if she didn't find anything wrong with the marriage then I guess it's better if you shut up and get a life. Aisha is the most influential women in Muslim history. She has a high status in Islam. She was an intelligent women with a great memory. She memorized the Quran, she knew medicine, poetry and Islamic matters. When the companions of the Prophet didn't know an Islamic ruling on an Issue, they would always ask Aisha for the ruling and she always knew it. She was the top primary narrator of Hadith. She loved her husband and would always defend him. Her relationship with the Prophet was a beautiful one.

Where's the reference that the Prophet (ﷺ) use to thigh Aisha (May Allah be pleased with her) before the age of 9? Show me a Sahih Hadith that states that, if you don't then you're a liar. That Hadith that you just posted only states that she cleaned the Prophet's clothes, it doesn't mention how old she is and it doesn't mention anything about "thighing", and Aisha didn't live with live with the Prophet until 9 so you're just making sh!t up.

The poor girl had Stockholm syndrome. Married at 9 years old abused by a man old enough to her father or grandfather.

Yes our ancestors were pedophiles? And? the abuse of young girls and was normalized. Women and little girls had no rights and were seen as property.

That is probably why she could never have any children. xesual abuse from such a young age affects fertility and child pregnancy kills.

I had my first period at 7. Does that mean I was ripe for marriage? How does that sound to you trying to justify literal pedophila? "it was just how things were done"? And? It was and is still wrong.

Men have/had no problem raping kids. Even until the 19th centurary would have been fine with it if was not for feminists advocating for a higher age of consent law that is still too low in many countries

bubblimi

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,958 2,352 2,392
Alleybux
You have a terrible a reading comprehension. Aisha didn't even live with him until the reached maturity at the age of 9! you made a claim that he "raped" her at 6. I challenged you to bring any evidence but you haven't. Yes Aisha was not ready for consummation at six so they waited till she was mature.

That is to say: I menstruated, and I was brought in a house, and there were some women of the Ansari in it. They said: With good luck and blessing. (Sunan Abu Dawud, 4933)

Aisha knew (that she hit puberty) when she became nine years old. (Shaikh Abdur-Rahman Al-Mubarakpuri, Tuhfat AI-Ahwadhi, Kitab: al-Nikah, Bab: Maa Jaa'a fee Ikraah Al Yateemah 'alaa al tazweej, Hadith no. 1027)
when you support pedophilia and call a 9 year old mature.

sm5981

Quotes & Edits Don't Scare Me, I Know WTF I Said
Reaction score
Reactions
10,112 2,094 1,749
Alleybux
Because you crackeheads cut off the heads of anyone who disagrees with you. There are safety networks and safe houses for people to leave your religion so they don't risk being killed.

That is how fµcked up your religion is that there is an ex-muslim version of the underground railroad because you guys are a cult and kill people
I'm not a crackhead and I'm nowhere near the ASS that you are. All you're posting is dummy sh!t based on trying to pathetically drag me and other Muslim fonts in here.

Come to think of it, I remember you. You're the same ratchet hoe that attacked Kemetria on her "My Stance On Abortion" thread over a year ago accusing her of being a troll, questioning her law school background, all because she shared information on how abortion is murder. Then when I came to Kemetria's defense, you sent that ugly lesbian "Super Moderator" hoe V. Hexerei (or whatever the fµck her name is) after me, and I sent V. Hexerei's raggedy ass back into hibernation.

You claim you don't like the Muslims and you know you and I don't get along, yet you stay following my ass around LipstickAlley like a goddamn Korean at a neighborhood grocery store. Everytime I see your name in this motherfµcker, you are always skeptical or groaning my posts. Or quoting someone trying to argue with them. You act no different from that "Jackson90" hoe with her trifling, lying thoughts. If you don't like the Muslims then why the fµck are you always responding to our threads? I never quote your posts or interact with your re-tarded, pea brained ass unless you are coming at me.

I don't read your post but I laugh at the post you direct to me in response to mine. I literally don't know your stank pussy smelling ass exist until you respond to my posts.

Get a life hoe...

Last edited:

bubblimi

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,958 2,352 2,392
Alleybux
I'm not a crackhead and I'm nowhere near the ASS that you are. All you're posting is dummy sh!t based on trying to pathetically drag me and other Muslim fonts in here.

Come to think of it, I remember you. You're the same ratchet hoe that attacked Kemetria on her "My Stance On Abortion" thread over a year ago accusing her of being a troll, questioning her law school background, all because she shared information on how abortion is murder. Then when I came to Kemetria's defense, you sent that ugly lesbian "Super Moderator" hoe V. Hexerei (or whatever the fµck her name is) after me, and I sent V. Hexerei's raggedy ass back into hibernation.

You claim you don't like the Muslims and you know you and I don't get along, yet you stay following my ass around LipstickAlley like a goddamn Korean at a neighborhood grocery store. Everytime I see your name in this motherfµcker, you are always skeptical or groaning my posts. Or quoting someone trying to argue with them. You act no different from that "Jackson90" hoe with her trifling, lying thoughts. If you don't like the Muslims then why the fµck are you always responding to our threads? I never quote your posts or interact with your re-tarded, pea brained ass unless you are coming at me.

I don't read your post but I laugh at the post you direct to me in response to mine. I literally don't know your stank pussy smelling ass exist until you respond to my posts.

Get a life hoe...
Abortion is not murder. Mind your own womb since your dumbass is obsessed with the genitals and reproductive organs of other women,

I would recommend a gynecological doctor if something Is wrong with yours that you feel the need to project

And it's funny how you could not respond to what I said. Meaning on some level you know how fµcked your religion is that there are safe houses and networks for ex-Muslims to escape their country or families bc anyone who tries to leave is killed. That is a cult mentality.

How does your religion have the Muslim equivalent of the underground railroad and you think it is anything but a cult?

And if u responded it meant that you read it. I did not even know i have interacted with you before. Good to know i lived rent free in you head for over year that you remember my font from over a year ago

Al Fatihah

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
157 75 777
Alleybux
Are you talking about Mohammed?
Response: Yes. Prophet Muhammad. One person who narrated it to the "Father", who has no first or name name in the hadith. So it is a weak hadith.

Last edited:

sm5981

Reaction score
Reactions
10,112 2,094 1,749
Alleybux
Abortion is not murder. Mind your own womb since your dumbass is obsessed with the genitals and reproductive organs of other women,

I would recommend a gynecological doctor if something Is wrong with yours that you feel the need to project

And it's funny how you could not respond to what I said. Meaning on some level you know how fµcked your religion is that there are safe houses and networks for ex-Muslims to escape their country or families bc anyone who tries to leave is killed. That is a cult mentality.

How does your religion have the Muslim equivalent of the underground railroad and you think it is anything but a cult?

And if u responded it meant that you read it. I did not even know i have interacted with you before. Good to know i lived rent free in you head for over year that you remember my font from over a year ago
You're the one who seems to be obsessed with the genitals and reproductive organs of other women with your "In Dire Need Of Summer's Eve" foul smelling ass. You made a claim that Aisha was "raped" at 6 years old, and Roble asked your dumb ass to bring proof of your claims but you have yet to do so.

And as far as abortion is concerned, I still stand by what I said. Abortion is murder, plain and simple. I don't give a fµck what Massa down at the federal building, in whatever city and state you live in told you. You really think that you can make it seem as though I am wrong by what YOU say, but you prove your own stupid ass wrong every time you open your silly ass, cock sucking mouth. You can ASSume whatever you want to but just remember what happens many times when we ASSume things. Believe what you want to believe, think what you want to think - but just remember, if you hadn't opened your mouth with your sarcastic remarks your ass wouldn't be getting checked right about now. So don't think you've got me all figured out - because you don't and you're not capable of doing such since, whether you like it or not, I've got some years on you. That means I've automatically got more wisdom and rationale than you're operating under at this present time.

The problem with people like you, is that you think everyone is obligated to listen to your rhetoric and that everything has to be your way or the highway. I am not impressed with your rambling and throwing scare tactics at us and bashing the Muslims as a whole. Funny how some of y'all fonts who say "Muhammad was a pedophile" are the same ones who manage to find a new "ain't sh!t man" every other night, simultaneously running men through your pussy, ass, and mouth like a top barber giving half-price haircuts. Y'all be the same promiscuous thots on Instagram, wearing tight dresses to Big Tits & Ass Nite at Da Club, and outside penitentiary gates on parole day waiting to pounce on anything with a dick.

Shut the fµck up don't argue with me, y'all know I'm telling the gotdamn truth.

You think you aren’t asking for the world by just looking for a man to meet your minimum standards. But your minimum is either the bare minimum or over the top. I know, because I see it all the time: women jumping from knucklehead to knucklehead, chump to chump, hoping to get it right next time by consistently choosing from the bottom.

You are not a woman, and especially NOT a lady. Right now to me you are nothing more than a pathetic, cheap hoe with nothing better to do.

bubblimi

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,958 2,352 2,392
Alleybux
You're the one who seems to be obsessed with the genitals and reproductive organs of other women with your "In Dire Need Of Summer's Eve" foul smelling ass. You made a claim that Aisha was "raped" at 6 years old, and Roble asked your dumb ass to bring proof of your claims but you have yet to do so.

And as far as abortion is concerned, I still stand by what I said. Abortion is murder, plain and simple. I don't give a fµck what Massa down at the federal building, in whatever city and state you live in told you. You really think that you can make it seem as though I am wrong by what YOU say, but you prove your own stupid ass wrong every time you open your silly ass, cock sucking mouth. You can ASSume whatever you want to but just remember what happens many times when we ASSume things. Believe what you want to believe, think what you want to think - but just remember, if you hadn't opened your mouth with your sarcastic remarks your ass wouldn't be getting checked right about now. So don't think you've got me all figured out - because you don't and you're not capable of doing such since, whether you like it or not, I've got some years on you. That means I've automatically got more wisdom and rationale than you're operating under at this present time.

The problem with people like you, is that you think everyone is obligated to listen to your rhetoric and that everything has to be your way or the highway. I am not impressed with your rambling and throwing scare tactics at us and bashing the Muslims as a whole. Funny how some of y'all fonts who say "Muhammad was a pedophile" are the same ones who manage to find a new "ain't sh!t man" every other night, simultaneously running men through your pussy, ass, and mouth like a top barber giving half-price haircuts. Y'all be the same promiscuous thots on Instagram, wearing tight dresses to Big Tits & Ass Nite at Da Club, and outside penitentiary gates on parole day waiting to pounce on anything with a dick.

You think you aren’t asking for the world by just looking for a man to meet your minimum standards. But your minimum is either the bare minimum or over the top. I know, because I see it all the time: women jumping from knucklehead to knucklehead, chump to chump, hoping to get it right next time by consistently choosing from the bottom.

You are not a woman, and especially NOT a lady. Right now to me you are nothing more than a pathetic, cheap hoe with nothing better to do.
Age does not automatically confer wisdom. Which is obvious from your stupid statements that you recommend using Summers Eve which is proven by Gynecologists to be bad for your vaginal health. It is more perfume and oils then it is actual natural soap to help clean your vulva. Not vagina. That is the canal.

But like I said earlier. I recommend really going to see a Gynecologist because you are projecting a lot about what you perceive my genitals to be but you use Summer's Eve?

Yikes. Pity.

You are not "checking" me. You are an anonymous font ranting and raving like a lunatic writing college papers because you got upset that your Prophet raped a 9 year old and you are trying to excuse it.

You sound unhinged. Like a literal crackhead. You have my pity.

And it's funny how you made a rant about hoes to defend your pedophilic prophet. But I bet your not a virgin huh? What happened to assuming is wrong?

None of what you wrote applies to me. I have never had xes. I don't have kids. I am atheist.

I don't care what you think of me. Lmfao. My vagina does not disappear because you don't like my opinions. You are creating a image of me that does not exist to justify why you are so angry that people know your Prophet raped a 9 year old girl.

I sincerely hope you get the help you need. There are good therapists to help with your deranged behavior. Good luck.

sm5981

Reaction score
Reactions
10,112 2,094 1,749
Alleybux
Age does not automatically confer wisdom. Which is obvious from your stupid statements that you recommend using Summers Eve which is proven by Gynecologists to be bad for your vaginal health. It is more perfume and oils then it is actual natural soap to help clean your vulva. Not vagina. That is the canal.

But like I said earlier. I recommend really going to see a Gynecologist because you are projecting a lot about what you perceive my genitals to be but you use Summer's Eve?

Yikes. Pity.

You are not "checking" me. You are an anonymous font ranting and raving like a lunatic writing college papers because you got upset that your Prophet raped a 9 year old and you are trying to excuse it.

And it's funny how you made a rant about hoes to defend your pedophilic prophet. But I bet your not a virgin huh? What happened to assuming is wrong?

None of what you wrote applies to me. I have never had xes. I don't have kids. I am atheist.

I don't care what you think of me. Lmfao. My vagina does not disappear because you don't like my opinions. You are creating a image of me that does not exist to justify why you are so angry that people know your Prophet raped a 9 year old girl.

I sincerely hope you get the help you need. There are good therapists to help with your deranged behavior. Good luck.
You would do well to follow your own advice...

Al Fatihah

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
157 75 777
Alleybux

Yikes. Pity.

Response: As stated before, the hadith about Prophet Muhammad was narrated it to the "Father", who has no first or name name in the hadith. So it is a weak hadith regarding Aisha and Prophet Muhammad in marriage. You lose.

Al Hamdu Lilah

jackson90

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
65,780 7,520 26,139
Alleybux
Response: As stated before, the hadith about Prophet Muhammad was narrated it to the "Father", who has no first or name name in the hadith. So it is a weak hadith regarding Aisha and Prophet Muhammad in marriage. You lose.

Al Hamdu Lilah
muhammad = pedophile

Hope this helps

Isisleo86

FKA williams86
Reaction score
Reactions
511,394 8,974 1,173
Alleybux
calling my prophet a "pedophile" as someone did here is an insult

starting such a thread is also a bit provocative

If the name fits it fits. A grown man xesually touching a 9 year old child makes him a pedophile. Or do you think the 9 year old girl seduced him?

Al Fatihah

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
157 75 777
Alleybux
If the name fits it fits. A grown man xesually touching a 9 year old child makes him a pedophile. Or do you think the 9 year old girl seduced him?
Response: As stated before, the hadith about Prophet Muhammad was narrated it to the "Father", who has no first or name name in the hadith. So it is a weak hadith regarding Aisha and Prophet Muhammad in marriage.

jackson90

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
65,780 7,520 26,139
Alleybux
Response: In other words, Athiest/idolatry =Child rapist, unlike Muhammad

Al Hamdu Lilah
I am an atheist but i know that it is not ok to marry a 6 year old girl and molest her like your pedo prophet

muhammad = child molester

Hope this helps

Al Fatihah

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
157 75 777
Alleybux
I am an atheist but i know that it is not ok to marry a 6 year old girl and molest her like your pedo prophet

muhammad = child molester

Hope this helps
Response: Until I read the hadith that says that Aisha was narrated to "the father", without knowing his first and last name. So it is a weak hadith regarding his marriage to Aisha. You lose.

Whereas the atheist/idolatry still has xes with a child rapist pedophile.

Al Hamdu Lilah

jackson90

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
65,780 7,520 26,139
Alleybux
Response: Until I read the hadith that says that Aisha was narrated to "the father", without knowing his first and last name. So it is a weak hadith regarding his marriage to Aisha. You lose.

Whereas the atheist/idolatry still has xes with a child rapist pedophile.

Al Hamdu Lilah
Your pedo prophet was not an atheist but he raped/molested the little aisha
He also raped a bunch of women

muhammad = pedophile + rapist

Hope this helps

Al Fatihah

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
157 75 777
Alleybux

Hope this helps

Response: Yes. Prophet Muhammad. One person who narrated it to the "Father", who has no first or name name in the hadith. So it is a weak hadith

Hope this helps

Response: Yet the hadith regarding Aisha was narrated to "the Father", without knowing his first and last name. So it is a weak hadith regarding Aisha and his marriage to Prophet Muhammad. You lose.

Yet the child rapist pedophile still has a problem with rape and molestation by atheist and idolatry.

Al Hamdu Lilah

JordanB

My sugar daddy is an electrician
Reaction score
Reactions
23,774 4,096 550
Alleybux

Get a life hoe...
Damn, if so many people are following you like koreans at a grocery store, maybe you are the problem, ever thought of that?

I have no beef with other pro life fonts because they address what I say, you just ignore every question and point and keep repeating and repeating sh!t over and over again.

JordanB

Reaction score
Reactions
23,774 4,096 550
Alleybux

Even if that true and we thots having xes with a million men, at least its consensual xes with another adult, NOT PEDOPHILIA

SOMEONE BEING A THOT DOESN'T CHANGE FACTS ABOUT YOUR RELIGION

JordanB

Reaction score
Reactions
23,774 4,096 550
Alleybux

''And I don't support abortion except in cases of incest or when the mother's life is in danger'' you wrote in another thread.

So abortion is murder, yet you support murdering a baby if his parents are brother and sister?

Abortion is either murder or it's not.

And you said in cases of incest you are cool with KILLING A BABY

BABY MURDERER

sm5981

Reaction score
Reactions
10,112 2,094 1,749
Alleybux

Lee Hyori

The Invincible Lee Hyori
Reaction score
Reactions
20,245 1,683 317
Alleybux
I can never follow a religion that worships a pedophile as a prophet :sick: it’s like worshipping R. Kelly

sm5981

Reaction score
Reactions
10,112 2,094 1,749
Alleybux
I can never follow a religion that worships a pedophile as a prophet :sick: it’s like worshipping R. Kelly
Yet another babbling idiot who has selective understanding and cannot comprehend very well. The fact that you took the time to bump (reply) to a post that hasn't been commented on since November 22, 2022 tells me all I need to know about you.

I don't know what your religious affiliation is (and I honestly don't give a sh!t) however your statement that you "can never follow a religion that worships a pedophile as a prophet" not really relevant, since you are not Allah (God). God makes the rules, NOT you. Part of becoming a Muslim, Christian, Jew, Buddhist, etc. is letting God be in charge, instead of thinking YOU know best. His ways are not our ways.

A lot of people walk around thinking Prophet Muhammad was a pedophile, not actually taking time to read the information given to them with an OPEN MIND. I want to break this down one more time.
  1. Muhammad was a great man. He had so many great personal qualities that many people looked up to him…even his enemies. Muhammad was because of his honesty called “Al-Amin” meaning "The Trusted One", and let me be clear. He wasn't called “Amin” which means trustworthy, but Al-Amin which literally is “THE trustworthy” or trusted one. So what many people would do, is ex. if me and you had a conflict about some money, we would ask Muhammad to judge our situation. Or if someone had something valuable the person would give it to Muhammad, to keep it safe because he’s trustworthy. He wasn't a rich man, at all. But he was trustworthy. Because of this, people would be with Muhammad trying to absorb some of his great manners. This is what was the case with Muhammad. Aisha was “married” with Muhammad, to grow up and learn from him. She still saw her father often as Muhammad and her father Abu Bakr Al Siddiq which means "the honest" were close friends. So it was more of an agreement, where Muhammad took custody of her.
  2. You cant prove her age
    Many Muslim scholars have discussed this through time, and there's actually only one answer left. We cant be sure about her age. New studies show that she could be everything from 9–19 when married, which eliminates the argument that Muhammad were a pedophile.
  3. It was another time
    If you look at the time it was, year 600, it was another time. Even IF we had all the proof we needed to say that he was having a xesual relation with Aisha, it was another time. It was common that girls that had reach puberty were married.
  4. Purposes of marriage
    At the time, and actually until today or maybe recently in western civilization, marriage wasn’t just because of love. In Muhammad's time, people were married as a pact. Ex. My tribe and your tribe will remain allies, so my son and your daughter marries, you see? So marriage wasn’t just love as it is today, and that may sound hard, but that was the reality. Peace and Alliances were kept unbroken, by marriage.
If you still find this kind of marriage disgusting then okay, let's talk about the idea of placing sanitary napkins/tampons in transgender bathrooms or about how two women justify homosexuality while unable to produce another human life from themselves without the assistance of a penis. Stop insulting religions, you don't even read your own Bible since mother Mary married Joseph at age of 12 years according to your own bible! And what happens in the Church and the Saints which cannot be mentioned, and Jews allow the girl to be married at age of three! And practice xes with her also! So stop insulting Islam and talking rudely about this major religion (which by the way started by way of UNIVERSE CREATION and has been around much longer than any other religions that we know of).

Luvydovey

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
963 190 213
Alleybux
Response: Yes. Prophet Muhammad. One person who narrated it to the "Father", who has no first or name name in the hadith. So it is a weak hadith.

Moderate Muslims now: Sirt Rasul Allah is not trustworthy.
Moderate Muslims in 10 years: Sahih Bukhari is not trustworthy.
Moderate Muslims in 20 years: Quran is not trustworthy but Muhammed is still the goat, slay queen purrrrrr.
Just say you are ashamed of Muhammed, but in denial, because you are scared of hell.

this is a legit Hadith of Muhammed being a Paedophile + child rapist

Last edited:

Luvydovey

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
963 190 213
Alleybux
Yet another babbling idiot who has selective understanding and cannot comprehend very well. The fact that you took the time to bump (reply) to a post that hasn't been commented on since November 22, 2022 tells me all I need to know about you.

I don't know what your religious affiliation is (and I honestly don't give a sh!t) however your statement that you "can never follow a religion that worships a pedophile as a prophet" not really relevant, since you are not Allah (God). God makes the rules, NOT you. Part of becoming a Muslim, Christian, Jew, Buddhist, etc. is letting God be in charge, instead of thinking YOU know best. His ways are not our ways.

A lot of people walk around thinking Prophet Muhammad was a pedophile, not actually taking time to read the information given to them with an OPEN MIND. I want to break this down one more time.
  1. Muhammad was a great man. He had so many great personal qualities that many people looked up to him…even his enemies. Muhammad was because of his honesty called “Al-Amin” meaning "The Trusted One", and let me be clear. He wasn't called “Amin” which means trustworthy, but Al-Amin which literally is “THE trustworthy” or trusted one. So what many people would do, is ex. if me and you had a conflict about some money, we would ask Muhammad to judge our situation. Or if someone had something valuable the person would give it to Muhammad, to keep it safe because he’s trustworthy. He wasn't a rich man, at all. But he was trustworthy. Because of this, people would be with Muhammad trying to absorb some of his great manners. This is what was the case with Muhammad. Aisha was “married” with Muhammad, to grow up and learn from him. She still saw her father often as Muhammad and her father Abu Bakr Al Siddiq which means "the honest" were close friends. So it was more of an agreement, where Muhammad took custody of her.
  2. You cant prove her age
    Many Muslim scholars have discussed this through time, and there's actually only one answer left. We cant be sure about her age. New studies show that she could be everything from 9–19 when married, which eliminates the argument that Muhammad were a pedophile.
  3. It was another time
    If you look at the time it was, year 600, it was another time. Even IF we had all the proof we needed to say that he was having a xesual relation with Aisha, it was another time. It was common that girls that had reach puberty were married.
  4. Purposes of marriage
    At the time, and actually until today or maybe recently in western civilization, marriage wasn’t just because of love. In Muhammad's time, people were married as a pact. Ex. My tribe and your tribe will remain allies, so my son and your daughter marries, you see? So marriage wasn’t just love as it is today, and that may sound hard, but that was the reality. Peace and Alliances were kept unbroken, by marriage.
If you still find this kind of marriage disgusting then okay, let's talk about the idea of placing sanitary napkins/tampons in transgender bathrooms or about how two women justify homosexuality while unable to produce another human life from themselves without the assistance of a penis. Stop insulting religions, you don't even read your own Bible since mother Mary married Joseph at age of 12 years according to your own bible! And what happens in the Church and the Saints which cannot be mentioned, and Jews allow the girl to be married at age of three! And practice xes with her also! So stop insulting Islam and talking rudely about this major religion (which by the way started by way of UNIVERSE CREATION and has been around much longer than any other religions that we know of).
Muslim women defending Muhammed is like a Turkey defending thanksgiving
51wILUyiNTL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Luvydovey

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
963 190 213
Alleybux
Says the Christian who has a "Slave Bible" in their house and prays to a White Jesus...LMAO
I'm not a Christian, agnostic.

Muhammed is a racist. According to him the worst kind of a ruler is Ethiopian (black) slave whose head looks like a raisin.

Last edited:

sm5981

Reaction score
Reactions
10,112 2,094 1,749
Alleybux
I'm not a Christian, agnostic.

Muhammed is a racist. According to him the worst kind of a ruler is Ethiopian (black) slave whose head looks like a raisin.

It appears that your analysis of Islam is just as flawed as the rest of these BRAYING ASSES up in here. I said it before and I'll say it again, if you haven't lived it and are not interested in it, then you shouldn't comment on it, because you know NOTHING about it. You need to try Jesus (or whatever God you serve) before trying me. You are like a person coming to a street fight using cotton candy instead of using your fists.

You come in this thread with diarrhea of the mouth, borrowing something from the Whiteman's social media pages who always puts their own labels on Islam anyway, and assume that is a sign that you can challenge me (a person who has studied Islam since my childhood) and beat people upside the head with your little cache' of information. Whereas a INTELLIGENT AND MATURE PERSON would consult an imam that is better qualified to help them, and do a thorough investigation to see if the information they're borrowing from social media has any validity to it.

First off, Prophet Muhammad was a Black man, and he treated other Blacks as his equal. Prophet Muhammad was also of the tribe of Himyar:

“The inhabitants of this part of Arabia nearly all belong to the race of Himyar. Their complexion is almost as black as the Abyssinians,”-- Baron von Maltzan, 'Geography of Southern Arabia'

When Amina (Prophet Muhammad's mother) gave birth to the Prophet (peace be upon him), a woman named Barakah was the Doula (Midwife) of Amina, his father had passed away and there was no one else present while Amina was giving birth.

Barakah was an African woman from Ethiopia. Barakah was the first one to lay eyes on the Prophet, the first one to touch him, the first one to see, to smile to him, the first one to make the following comment:

“Oh Amina! By Allah, he is more beautiful than the moon. Allahu Akbar! O Amina, I told you your dream has come true.”

Time passed, and the Prophet became six years old, but Amina became ill and she brought Barakah towards her. She said to her:

“O Barakah, I’m bout to pass away, I entrust Muhammad to you. Be to him a mother the way I was and better. For I do not trust anyone else who can carry this role.”

Barakah then went with the Prophet and raised him. Now, she was like a mother, and those who described the relationship, it is kind of a funny one: it’s like this child who speaks to his mother like a friend. He used to joke with her, she used to joke with him lightheartedly.

At the age of 25, the Prophet became married to Khadijah (a 40 year old woman who would become his first wife). He said to her:

"This is Barakah, she is my mother after my mother."

Now does that sound like a person who was racist towards Black people???? Does that sound like a person who was sexist towards women in general???

As far as the Prophet's marriage to Aisha is concerned, if the marriage between Aisha and Prophet Muhammad was so wrong, then why didn't Aisha's mother object to the marriage? Instead she actually gave Aisha for marriage, and prepared her for marriage.

If the marriage was so wrong, why didn't Abu Bakr (the father of Aisha) object to the marriage? If it was so wrong you would expect the father to have not allowed such a marriage to take place.

If the marriage was so wrong, why did the women who were present with Aisha when she was about to be given to the Prophet for marriage wished her luck and were happy for her? If the marriage was wrong, the women present would have been sad, and they would not have been happy for Aisha, obviously they had no problems with the marriage whatsoever.

If the marriage was so wrong, are we supposed to assume that Abu Bakr, and Aisha's mother, and the women present with Aisha are all pedophiles and child molesters? Indeed such a conclusion would be ignorant.

If the marriage was so wrong, why is there not a single hadith from Aisha herself being displeased of the marriage? If Aisha was indeed an oppressed and downtrodden young girl/woman, then why did she love the Prophet so much, and would sometimes get jealous around him so much, does this sound like a victim?

All these points that I've shared here are more than enough to refute your entire position, and some of you know this, but insist on having selective understanding and looking
R-E-T-A-R-D-E-D (and that's not a word I use very often). You wanna act like a good person trying to be helpful, when in all honesty you just another ignorant font using this thread for your entertainment purposes. I'll be 42 years old in a few weeks, and some of you behave no different from some of the students in the elementary/middle schools I've taught and administered in for over 20 years and counting. But let's keep it real... let's keep it 100...you didn't really come to this thread to actually LEARN and apply some of the information being shared in this discussion to your everyday life, you're here to party and bµllsh!t and act a gotdamn class clown! Forget what Reverend Hog Head Cheese and Deacon Chitterling is teaching you, facts are facts!

If we look at the modern world, we are a disgrace, and the past is much better than us. You have men marrying each other, you have women marrying each other, you have women treating abortion like it's no different from popping a pimple on your forehead, and that is just the tip of the iceberg. And people like you support them in all their foolishness. But something that I do find interesting is most of the bad things occurring in our modern world is a result of western Christian influenced societies, that says it all.

I have to get ready for a business meeting tomorrow but in the meantime...take these 2 towels out of my hands and wipe the sh!t crumbs from your lips and take a bath...you smell so terrible you're causing all of LSA to take out life insurance...LOL

HongKongho

ZhangZiyisho
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
155,688 6,271 6,563
Alleybux
this is straight pedophilia

Yes he had other wives but he shouldn’t be with a 5 year old

Luvydovey

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
963 190 213
Alleybux
It appears that your analysis of Islam is just as flawed as the rest of these BRAYING ASSES up in here. I said it before and I'll say it again, if you haven't lived it and are not interested in it, then you shouldn't comment on it, because you know NOTHING about it. You need to try Jesus (or whatever God you serve) before trying me. You are like a person coming to a street fight using cotton candy instead of using your fists.

You come in this thread with diarrhea of the mouth, borrowing something from the Whiteman's social media pages who always puts their own labels on Islam anyway, and assume that is a sign that you can challenge me (a person who has studied Islam since my childhood) and beat people upside the head with your little cache' of information. Whereas a INTELLIGENT AND MATURE PERSON would consult an imam that is better qualified to help them, and do a thorough investigation to see if the information they're borrowing from social media has any validity to it.

First off, Prophet Muhammad was a Black man, and he treated other Blacks as his equal. Prophet Muhammad was also of the tribe of Himyar:

“The inhabitants of this part of Arabia nearly all belong to the race of Himyar. Their complexion is almost as black as the Abyssinians,”-- Baron von Maltzan, 'Geography of Southern Arabia'

When Amina (Prophet Muhammad's mother) gave birth to the Prophet (peace be upon him), a woman named Barakah was the Doula (Midwife) of Amina, his father had passed away and there was no one else present while Amina was giving birth.

Barakah was an African woman from Ethiopia. Barakah was the first one to lay eyes on the Prophet, the first one to touch him, the first one to see, to smile to him, the first one to make the following comment:

“Oh Amina! By Allah, he is more beautiful than the moon. Allahu Akbar! O Amina, I told you your dream has come true.”

Time passed, and the Prophet became six years old, but Amina became ill and she brought Barakah towards her. She said to her:

“O Barakah, I’m bout to pass away, I entrust Muhammad to you. Be to him a mother the way I was and better. For I do not trust anyone else who can carry this role.”

Barakah then went with the Prophet and raised him. Now, she was like a mother, and those who described the relationship, it is kind of a funny one: it’s like this child who speaks to his mother like a friend. He used to joke with her, she used to joke with him lightheartedly.

At the age of 25, the Prophet became married to Khadijah (a 40 year old woman who would become his first wife). He said to her:

"This is Barakah, she is my mother after my mother."

Now does that sound like a person who was racist towards Black people???? Does that sound like a person who was sexist towards women in general???

As far as the Prophet's marriage to Aisha is concerned, if the marriage between Aisha and Prophet Muhammad was so wrong, then why didn't Aisha's mother object to the marriage? Instead she actually gave Aisha for marriage, and prepared her for marriage.

If the marriage was so wrong, why didn't Abu Bakr (the father of Aisha) object to the marriage? If it was so wrong you would expect the father to have not allowed such a marriage to take place.

If the marriage was so wrong, why did the women who were present with Aisha when she was about to be given to the Prophet for marriage wished her luck and were happy for her? If the marriage was wrong, the women present would have been sad, and they would not have been happy for Aisha, obviously they had no problems with the marriage whatsoever.

If the marriage was so wrong, are we supposed to assume that Abu Bakr, and Aisha's mother, and the women present with Aisha are all pedophiles and child molesters? Indeed such a conclusion would be ignorant.

If the marriage was so wrong, why is there not a single hadith from Aisha herself being displeased of the marriage? If Aisha was indeed an oppressed and downtrodden young girl/woman, then why did she love the Prophet so much, and would sometimes get jealous around him so much, does this sound like a victim?

All these points that I've shared here are more than enough to refute your entire position, and some of you know this, but insist on having selective understanding and looking
R-E-T-A-R-D-E-D (and that's not a word I use very often). You wanna act like a good person trying to be helpful, when in all honesty you just another ignorant font using this thread for your entertainment purposes. I'll be 42 years old in a few weeks, and some of you behave no different from some of the students in the elementary/middle schools I've taught and administered in for over 20 years and counting. But let's keep it real... let's keep it 100...you didn't really come to this thread to actually LEARN and apply some of the information being shared in this discussion to your everyday life, you're here to party and bµllsh!t and act a gotdamn class clown! Forget what Reverend Hog Head Cheese and Deacon Chitterling is teaching you, facts are facts!

If we look at the modern world, we are a disgrace, and the past is much better than us. You have men marrying each other, you have women marrying each other, you have women treating abortion like it's no different from popping a pimple on your forehead, and that is just the tip of the iceberg. And people like you support them in all their foolishness. But something that I do find interesting is most of the bad things occurring in our modern world is a result of western Christian influenced societies, that says it all.

I have to get ready for a business meeting tomorrow but in the meantime...take these 2 towels out of my hands and wipe the sh!t crumbs from your lips and take a bath...you smell so terrible you're causing all of LSA to take out life insurance...LOL

WTH Muhammed wasn't black, he was an Arab. He had whiter skin than most Arabs around him, quran and authentic narrations (Sahih hadiths) proves it.

Muhammed had a horrible character. It doesn't matter if he said something nice about blacks or women, that doesn't excuse the racist misogynist things he done or said, or telling muslim men to beat their wives if they disobey them. That's what manipulators do, they say/do something nice to build trust to reach their goals, then they show their true character.

2 gay men being in a relationship isn't worse then Paedophilia. How are you comparing 2 adults consenting to to be together to child rape? That's really your comeback? A child can't consent, he raped her. She was a 9yo and didn't know what that creep was doing to her body
14.png

"If we look at the modern world, we are a disgrace, and the past is much better than us."

You have to be kidding? Women being captured by Muhammed and turned into $ex slavery and children turned into brides (which still happen in some Muslims majority countries who operate in Shariah law) is more convenient for you than a modern European liberal society where women have almost all their rights?

You are not convincing anybody, bye.

Last edited:

sm5981

Reaction score
Reactions
10,112 2,094 1,749
Alleybux
WTH Muhammed wasn't black, he was an Arab. He had whiter skin than most Arabs around him, quran and authentic narrations (Sahih hadiths) proves it.

Muhammed had a horrible character. It doesn't matter if he said something nice about blacks or women, that doesn't excuse the racist misogynist things he done or said, or telling muslim men to beat their wives if they disobey them. That's what manipulators do, they say/do something nice to build trust to reach their goals, then they show their true character.

2 gay men being in a relationship isn't worse then Paedophilia. How are you comparing 2 adults consenting to to be together to child rape? That's really your comeback? A child can't consent, he raped her. She was a 9yo and didn't know what that creep was doing to her body
14.png

"If we look at the modern world, we are a disgrace, and the past is much better than us."

You have to be kidding? Women being captured by Muhammed and turned into $ex slavery and children turned into brides (which still happen in some Muslims majority countries who operate in Shariah law) is more convenient for you than a modern European liberal society where women have almost all their rights?

Damn you really are slow and remedial, did you get your high school diploma and/or university degree from a box of Lucky Charms cereal? Face it, you can't really win in a exchange of words with me, you can't even circumvent the information I have shared here. You seriously are under the impression that your opinions are valid ones and that they hold weight. Truthfully, your views are horrendous and minuscule. But you the square that's going out of her way to prove us wrong. Trying to teach me of all people about Islam and still come across dumb as a box of rocks...LOL. You need to retrace your movements, hit the books MUCH, MUCH HARDER (and them some MORE) and apply COMMON SENSE to your "research" cause you're making moves like playing checkers.....but this is chess Sister. Continuously, you keep hitting your head on the ceiling. It seems so strange that you and other participants in this discussion think you're such an expert on Prophet Muhammad's life, when you don't even identify as Muslim, and weren't even born during his time (neither was I, because I wasn't born until 1981).

You need to flush that agnostic sh!t down the toilet too since you don't know what the hell you're doing with that either. An agnostic like you can only go so far cause their knowledge and wisdom is limited. Instead of trying to teach me about Islam, what you want to do is sip your tea with your legs crossed at the ankles and proceed to shut the fµck up and be quiet.

For the record, the original Arabs were Jet Black people, they didn't turn "White" until they migrated around the world conquering and mixing their genes with other races of people.

Which is why you have "White" Arabs in Lebanon and "Black" Arabs in Sudan, Africa.

Technically speaking most of these Arab people you see today aren't even Arab, they are of the White or Black race but since they practice an Arab culture, and speak Arabic from generations they are considered Arab culturally. Also on page 94 of Elijah Muhammad's book "Message To The Blackman" he states that "Muhammad, an Arab, was a member of the black nation."

Just use your common sense, how could a full blooded Arab man from the tribe of Koreh and the tribe of Himyar be anti-Black when even the Aryan Persians at the time didn't have White skin?

Now I encourage you to read the book "God's Black Prophets: Deconstructing the Myth of the White Muhammad of Arabia and Jesus of Jerusalem" by Dr. Wesley Muhammad, Ph.D. then get back to me. Until then, I would not advise you or anyone else to use Google, or YouTube as their primary source of information regarding Prophet Muhammad. If you Google Prophet Muhammad's name, almost every single search result is bias and negative. The results only reveal NEGATIVE stuff about Prophet Muhammad and the stories contradict each other. Trust me, if there was any PROOF of the Prophet being a pedophile they would have had him arrested eons ago.

Luvydovey

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
963 190 213
Alleybux
Damn you really are slow and remedial, did you get your high school diploma and/or university degree from a box of Lucky Charms cereal? Face it, you can't really win in a exchange of words with me, you can't even circumvent the information I have shared here. You seriously are under the impression that your opinions are valid ones and that they hold weight. Truthfully, your views are horrendous and minuscule. But you the square that's going out of her way to prove us wrong. Trying to teach me of all people about Islam and still come across dumb as a box of rocks...LOL. You need to retrace your movements, hit the books MUCH, MUCH HARDER (and them some MORE) and apply COMMON SENSE to your "research" cause you're making moves like playing checkers.....but this is chess Sister. Continuously, you keep hitting your head on the ceiling. It seems so strange that you and other participants in this discussion think you're such an expert on Prophet Muhammad's life, when you don't even identify as Muslim, and weren't even born during his time (neither was I, because I wasn't born until 1981).

You need to flush that agnostic sh!t down the toilet too since you don't know what the hell you're doing with that either. An agnostic like you can only go so far cause their knowledge and wisdom is limited. Instead of trying to teach me about Islam, what you want to do is sip your tea with your legs crossed at the ankles and proceed to shut the fµck up and be quiet.

For the record, the original Arabs were Jet Black people, they didn't turn "White" until they migrated around the world conquering and mixing their genes with other races of people.

Which is why you have "White" Arabs in Lebanon and "Black" Arabs in Sudan, Africa.

Technically speaking most of these Arab people you see today aren't even Arab, they are of the White or Black race but since they practice an Arab culture, and speak Arabic from generations they are considered Arab culturally. Also on page 94 of Elijah Muhammad's book "Message To The Blackman" he states that "Muhammad, an Arab, was a member of the black nation."

Just use your common sense, how could a full blooded Arab man from the tribe of Koreh and the tribe of Himyar be anti-Black when even the Aryan Persians at the time didn't have White skin?

Now I encourage you to read the book "God's Black Prophets: Deconstructing the Myth of the White Muhammad of Arabia and Jesus of Jerusalem" by Dr. Wesley Muhammad, Ph.D. then get back to me. Until then, I would not advise you or anyone else to use Google, or YouTube as their primary source of information regarding Prophet Muhammad. If you Google Prophet Muhammad's name, almost every single search result is bias and negative. The results only reveal NEGATIVE stuff about Prophet Muhammad and the stories contradict each other. Trust me, if there was any PROOF of the Prophet being a pedophile they would have had him arrested eons ago.
you are saying we are not experts and not allowed to criticise Islam or Muhammed, because we weren't born in his time, SO ARE YOU.

You are saying I think highly of myself and I'm never wrong, yet you are the one using an abusive language and being angry the whole time, so stop playing victim. everything about you is contradicting just like your timeless religion and pedo prophet.

I don't care what Muhammed previous 1,000 grandparents were, The whole entire of humanity descended from Africa. during Muhammed time he was what we consider now arab/middle eastern with pale skin and soft hair and none of his relatives were black, period. it explains why he was shocked when he first saw a Black man for the first time in his life and mocked his hair. You can read that book yourself, I take my information from Quran/authentic narrations.

They didn't arrest Muhammed, because it was normal to rape children back then, they were all ignorant. even if I had the worst education in the world I can still recognise what a child rape is, unlike the illiterate Muhammed and the Paedophile Allah and you apparently who can't differentiate between a child and a grown lady. Nothing you will say will justify what Muhammed done or convince anybody.

Grow up and know how to talk to people, instead of being angry and taking it personal. It's understandable tho, i would also go nuts if I was stuck in an endless cycle of Islamic abuse and Muhammed ordered my husband to beat me up and called me dumb. Go get your therapy girl maybe you will finally realise how wrong you are and stop defending child rape and slavery.

Last thing, if you keep explaining a lot, that means you are hiding something.
1683202899044.jpeg

Last edited:

sm5981

Reaction score
Reactions
10,112 2,094 1,749
Alleybux
Yeah, he wasn't a Paedophile, he just had a $exual intercourse with a 9yo. Stop defending a middle eastern convicted black people human trafficker and a Paedophile like your life depends on it you k0on.
41981.pinterest.jpg
You have resorted to calling me a racist slur. It's sad that you don't know how far out of your league you are, not just with the Muslim members of this forum, but with other forum members also. So for that reason, you have now been blocked from my pages...and since there's so many people on Lipstick Alley who love to define everything I'll define the word for you...

blocked

1. To prohibit, especially by official decree: The city council banned billboards on most streets. (See Synonyms at forbid).

2. (South African) Under the former system of apartheid, to deprive (a person suspected of illegal activity) of the right of free movement and association with others.

3. (Archaic) To curse.

You are the WEAKEST LINK...GOODBYE lol!!!

Jacob1996

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,729 871 1,055
Alleybux

14.png

The false prophet of Islam name is Mohammad not “Muhammed,” and it’s a well known fact that Mohammad was a black Ishmaelite (so-called Arab) man.

Ibn Mandhor says in his book Lisan El-Arab:

:emoji_point_right:When the Arabs said that a man or a woman was “white,” :emoji_point_right:they meant that the person was honorable:emoji_point_left:. :emoji_point_right:They weren’t talking about his/her complexion:emoji_point_left:. When :emoji_point_right:they said that a man or a woman was “:emoji_point_right:red” they meant that his/her complexion was white:emoji_point_left:.

والعرب إِذا قالوا: فلان أَبـيض وفلانة بـيضاء فمعناه الكرم فـي الأَخلاق لا لون الـخـلقة، وإِذا قالوا: فلان أَحمر وفلانة حمراء عنوا بـياض اللون؛

Imam Al Tabari gives a description of Mohammed Al Nafs Al Zaky in his book Tarikh Al Tabary (تاريخ الطبري), page 562.

‘‘:emoji_point_right:Mohammed (Pbuh) was Adam Shadeed Al Udama Adlam (jet black skinned:emoji_point_left:), and he was nicknamed father of Black coal because of his Udmah (blackness). :emoji_point_right:Abu Ja’far used to call him charcoal:emoji_point_left:.”

‎كان محمد آدم شديد الأدمة، أدلم جسيما عظيما، وكان يلقب القاري من أدمته، حتى كان أبو جعفر يدعوه محمما

Last edited:

sm5981

Reaction score
Reactions
10,112 2,094 1,749
Alleybux
The false prophet of Islam name is Mohammad not “Muhammed,” and it’s a well known fact that Mohammad was a black Ishmaelite (so-called Arab) man.

Ibn Mandhor says in his book Lisan El-Arab:

:emoji_point_right:When the Arabs said that a man or a woman was “white,” :emoji_point_right:they meant that the person was honorable:emoji_point_left:. :emoji_point_right:They weren’t talking about his/her complexion:emoji_point_left:. When :emoji_point_right:they said that a man or a woman was “:emoji_point_right:red” they meant that his/her complexion was white:emoji_point_left:.

والعرب إِذا قالوا: فلان أَبـيض وفلانة بـيضاء فمعناه الكرم فـي الأَخلاق لا لون الـخـلقة، وإِذا قالوا: فلان أَحمر وفلانة حمراء عنوا بـياض اللون؛

Imam Al Tabari gives a description of Mohammed Al Nafs Al Zaky in his book Tarikh Al Tabary (تاريخ الطبري), page 562.

‘‘:emoji_point_right:Mohammed (Pbuh) was Adam Shadeed Al Udama Adlam (jet black skinned:emoji_point_left:), and he was nicknamed father of Black coal because of his Udmah (blackness). :emoji_point_right:Abu Ja’far used to call him charcoal:emoji_point_left:.”

‎كان محمد آدم شديد الأدمة، أدلم جسيما عظيما، وكان يلقب القاري من أدمته، حتى كان أبو جعفر يدعوه محمما
This is correct!

Reaction score
Reactions
79 21 71
Alleybux
the question truly is - what is abuse ?

a Jesuit female agent repeatedly squeezing and crushing the little male baby's nuts who is only 1 year old and he too small to understand or defend himself, his tested then grow mis - shapen today in adulthood, yearning forever for comfort and remedy -

as mine very own truly have eXperienced ..

...... or a 50 year old pervert pedophile exploring and OPENING the seXXXual doors of a little 5 year old innocent baby girl in every conceivable way possible

perhaps Mohammud had success in stimulating and arousal, opening the doors of this 5 year old child and the conditions were just ripe for little Aisha to experience xesual stimulation... and she enjoyed it in all its perversity.

but think of the effect of the Law -- that Mohammud represents a righteous path for all adult males to open the doors of sexuality of little children

this is exactly what the
demonic liberal Democrat Party is defending today - as they defend the world of Islam that they identify with, while attempting to crush the God of the Scripture.

Last edited:

sm5981

Reaction score
Reactions
10,112 2,094 1,749
Alleybux
the question truly is - what is abuse ?

a Jesuit female agent repeatedly squeezing and crushing the little male baby's nuts who is only 1 year old and he too small to understand or defend himself, his tested then grow mis - shapen today in adulthood, yearning forever for comfort and remedy -

as mine very own truly have eXperienced ..

...... or a 50 year old pervert pedophile exploring and OPENING the seXXXual doors of a little 5 year old innocent baby girl in every conceivable way possible

perhaps Mohammud had success in stimulating and arousal, opening the doors of this 5 year old child and the conditions were just ripe for little Aisha to experience xesual stimulation... and she enjoyed it in all its perversity.

but think of the effect of the Law -- that Mohammud represents a righteous path for all adult males to open the doors of sexuality of little children

this is exactly what the
demonic liberal Democrat Party is defending today - as they defend the world of Islam that they identify with, while attempting to crush the God of the Scripture.
You sound no different from the rest of these agent provocateurs and yo-yos up in here. If you're going to criticize Prophet Muhammad, the least you could do is learn how to SPELL his name correctly...

The Culture

News Alley

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

Top Bottom