Quantcast

Spirit animals/guides

justanothergirl

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,348 195 67
Alleybux
Has anyone practiced trying to connect with a spirit animal/guide before. I’ve done several mediations and I keep getting variations of a unicorn or a winged unicorn/Pegasus type of creature. My gut and intuition tells me that it’s my spirit animal but I’m just a little hesitant since most people seem to have actual earth bound animals lol.

I’ve physically had pigeons flap in front of my window regularly an always forming the “dove” position if that makes sense. But I feel like it’s an overall connection to birds in general not only them, even if they are my strongest.

But the unicorn/Pegasus came out of nowhere in a meditative state while I was falling asleep. Like as soon as the music played and I’m breathed twice, that image popped up. I haven’t thought of unicorns and the like in over 15 years. So I’m just a little flustered at what to make of it all.

apryll6969

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
280,070 8,311 1,917
Alleybux
My spirit animal isn't even from Earth, doesnt like being on Earth and down right refuses an Earth bound visit unless absolutely necessary. fµck most people

justanothergirl

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,348 195 67
Alleybux
My spirit animal isn't even from Earth, doesnt like being on Earth and down right refuses an Earth bound visit unless absolutely necessary. fµck most people

how did you connect/discover yours? Is your spirit animal your only guide or do you also have another guide (goddess, angel, Ancestors, demon, etc)

Baby Vanity

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
89,977 1,796 376
Alleybux
Mine is an otter... I found out while I was doing a reading for myself. I was connecting with my higher self through my pendulum, found out that 1 out of 6 of them is an animal. Luckily my spirit animal oracle deck had came the day so I could find out what animal it was. Still trying to find out why my animal guide is an otter. I was under the impression that it was going to be a swan or a lion lol.

justanothergirl

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,348 195 67
Alleybux
Mine is an otter... I found out while I was doing a reading for myself. I was connecting with my higher self through my pendulum and asked about my guides and what I got was that only one of them out of 6 is an animal. Luckily my spirit animal oracle deck had came the day so I could find out what animal it was. Still trying to find out why my animal guide is an otter. I was under the impression that it was going to be a swan or a lion lol.
Do you have a recommendation for the spirit animal oracle deck you got? I’ve never used a deck and want to try that.
Otters, at least according to native Americans are creative, playful and mind. They’re also the spirit animal for Aquarius under the native American zodiac. Perhaps that’s the connection?

Baby Vanity

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
89,977 1,796 376
Alleybux
Do you have a recommendation for the spirit animal oracle deck you got? I’ve never used a deck and want to try that.
Otters, at least according to native Americans are creative, playful and mind. They’re also the spirit animal for Aquarius under the native American zodiac. Perhaps that’s the connection?
I used the spirit of the animals oracle deck, I got it from Amazon. I'm still doing a lot of research on sea otters and how we connect.

Shaylee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
27,931 1,304 697
Alleybux
Mine are a coyote/wolf & doves. I first knew because I was just drawn to them. Then I started seeing them everywhere. After having dreams & seeing them in guided meditation I knew for sure.
I also will have others that visit me when I'm looking for guidance - I had a butterfly that came into my backyard for a year off & on while I was grieving my exes death. That was kind of a combination tho of him taking on another form...

justanothergirl

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,348 195 67
Alleybux
Mine are a coyote/wolf & doves. I first knew because I was just drawn to them. Then I started seeing them everywhere. After having dreams & seeing them in guided meditation I knew for sure.
I also will have others that visit me when I'm looking for guidance - I had a butterfly that came into my backyard for a year off & on while I was grieving my exes death. That was kind of a combination tho of him taking on another form...
Thanks for sharing! I find guided mediations really hard to focus with all the talking lol. I have preferred just meditation music. I want to believe that this figure is my spirit guide but since I’m so based in rationality it makes me seek extra confirmation that it’s not just a thing of what I want but actually is. I’m wondering if that’s part of my journey- is to stop self doubting and listen to my gut.
What guided meditations did you use?

Shaylee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
27,931 1,304 697
Alleybux
Thanks for sharing! I find guided mediations really hard to focus with all the talking lol. I have preferred just meditation music. I want to believe that this figure is my spirit guide but since I’m so based in rationality it makes me seek extra confirmation that it’s not just a thing of what I want but actually is. I’m wondering if that’s part of my journey- is to stop self doubting and listen to my gut.
What guided meditations did you use?

I was part of a group at the time & it was about meeting our guides - I'd guess there are ones you could find that are specific to it. If talking doesn't work then just use music that works for you. There are no rules afaik, just what feels right for you.
I did the same thing - needed more to make sure I was right. That has changed now for me - I had a hard time trusting my intuition for a long time & would constantly look outside myself for validation. As I worked on self care that came easier & I know now when my intuition is talking it's there for a reason - sometimes I need to be patient to discover the why's but it has never steered me wrong :love:

justanothergirl

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,348 195 67
Alleybux
I was part of a group at the time & it was about meeting our guides - I'd guess there are ones you could find that are specific to it. If talking doesn't work then just use music that works for you. There are no rules afaik, just what feels right for you.
I did the same thing - needed more to make sure I was right. That has changed now for me - I had a hard time trusting my intuition for a long time & would constantly look outside myself for validation. As I worked on self care that came easier & I know now when my intuition is talking it's there for a reason - sometimes I need to be patient to discover the why's but it has never steered me wrong :love:

so important and helpful thank you! I think with the unicorn, it’s hard to see images of that because it’s fantasy where a dove is easier to see. That’s the part I’m struggling with.