Spiritual leader found mummified, wrapped in Christmas lights in Colorado home; 7 charged

General Manager
Reactions
10,246 272 50
Alleybux
I just watched a video then read about this...mummy mess (for lack of a better term). I came RUNNING to LSA to see if someone posted about it.

I have no words. None. All I know is when she was on the island of Kaua’i and claimed to be the Hawaiian goddess Pele I knew some ish was about to dowwwwnnnnn. And then she said Donald Trump was her father and I just threw up my hands and gave up trying to understand the why and how.

These people out here got me about to do some voluntary quarantine. I mean...

General Manager
Reactions
10,246 272 50
Alleybux
I'm not even 2-minutes in and ... WOW.

Okay, they are a huge MAGA/Qanon Cult. This Amy chick said she was God. They side with Hitler, etc...

Crazy shit. This "Mother God" (the dead woman) curses a lot too.

ETA: Don't even watch it. They are using the N-word with the hard "er" 5-minutes in. And I've seen at least one Black person in their cult.
A black person? In THAT CULT?!?

What kind of self-hate would you have to have to let a former fast food worker call you out of your name, tell you she’s the daughter of Cheetolini, tell you she has lived fiftyleven thousand years, tell you she came from a mountain world where she reigned as Queen, tell you she was Jesus and Marilyn Monroe, reminds you that she talks to Robin Williams the archangel, and spews garbage while she drinks COLLOIDAL SILVER and vodka straight as an organic medicine?

My mind is officially blown. Can’t even comprehend it.

General Manager
Reactions
10,246 272 50
Alleybux
Right. And leaders are cults tend to be highly intelligent and cunning.
Incredibly cunning. Out for money, blood, power...all of it. But also psychotic because where does it all end and why are they the way they are? I don’t go around blaming all criminal behavior on mental illness because people make choices. But something in a cult leader’s psychological makeup has to be defective.

I don’t know about intelligence. But then again, you’d have to be smart to finesse people for years on end.

General Manager
Reactions
10,246 272 50
Alleybux
She sounds like people online, and I wonder if they aren’t running some serious scams besides the obvious. Notice the second husband was black and wasn’t promoted to Father God. He had to break the news that $30,000 had been stolen and they couldn’t board the mothership in Mt. Shasta now. She was in the background coaching him on what to say. This is like the Whites of West Virginia found religion.
She was married to a BLACK MAN?! See, nothing I read in news articles really mentioned the husbands beyond the fact that she had three. I knew LSA would have the tea.

I could barely tolerate the clips I saw of her, and they were seconds long. I refuse to give Phil from up the street a view.

And Uncle Phil (no shade to Uncle Phil from FPoBA) got nerve trying to call out a cult leader when he seems to be scamming everyone and their mama his damn self. Making money off of capitalising on other peoples pain and misery. The whole lot needs to be thrown out.

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

Birthday girl gets her entire eyelid ripped off by Chihuahua while getting her lashes done
I would do this to both the "technician" and her little asshole dog Then again I wouldn't be holding a chihuahua in the first place because...
**O'FFICIAL O'Dell Beckham (ONLY) Appreciation and Tea Thread**
I been thinking, do we ever see fan pics with him and black kids/people? Like, it's always him and white kids/people...........
All Nations Worship Assembly (ANWA)
For me personally, I don’t see the problem with owning a wine brand/vineyard, I know some other practicing Christians that do, but this t-shirt...
Netflix - Things Heard and Seen
I enjoyed this movie. I watched it twice to be sure I didn't miss anything. The ending was abrupt but I was satisfied. I didn't care for the...
In the Heights is Bombing at the Box Office
Did all the Afro Latinos from that area get abducted by aliens?!
If bantus are the hebrews of the bible,why do they mingle with non bantus?
https://nasiresearch.com/2015/02/07/the-bantu-branch-of-africans-are-hebrew-israelites-part-i-of-ii/ Keep up the good fight Achoti....
Can we get some tea on Russell Simmons/All Def Digital?
And…..Doboy just liked Kraig’s post. I didn’t take a screenshot but y’all can check it right now. MESSY. Nah. They are fishing for views. At...
Dog has Separation Anxiety, please HELP
I agree with most people here about exercising and going back to the basics with crate training. Start with little increments of crating him in...
Atlanta Tea 2.0: 2021 Edition
Was there ever any particular reason why Lira and Pee broke up? Did she just get tired of the cheating and Indian giving? yep. this was talked...
Top Bottom