Quantcast

Sponsored L.A Jumpoffs and Wives-Egreis, Blanca, Jasmin, Jennifer S., Leyla M., Lilly G.,

Status
Not open for further replies.

HONEY RYDER

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
420 5 1
Alleybux
I thought the 'costumes' her and jetfakelife wore were to throw folks off. I wouldn't be surprised if they got 'married' [MENTION=140389]Shivashivayo[/MENTION]

I peeped her IG. Neelufar's lips are looking bigger to me 💉

miaminewgirl

Never Regret Anything That Made You Smile!
Reaction score
Reactions
28,418 2,471 981
Alleybux
YAS. Aren't you surprised at how this label-monger, fame-hungry stunt woman is not photographing her RR Phantom all the time? We've seen her half-decade old nude, So Kates more than we have seen her car. I mean, it's one of the few, real labels she has (since we've concurred that one of her Birkins is fake). It's because it's leased!

Just like the other font said. Pretty sure there will be a picture soon of her photographed with it somehow because that's what happened the last time we discussed the ownership authenticity of that vehicle on here.

Yes. I think it is a widely assumed fact that the phantom is leased. Also that's why we almost never see it on the 'gram or pics of her with it. She is too embarrassed!

* I highly doubt that the car is a purchase rather than a lease. She will come up with some excuse as to why she doesn't have it in 2 yrs.

I think you all are right. The last time she really showed pics of it was 2 months ago.

vrud1f.png

miaminewgirl

Never Regret Anything That Made You Smile!
Reaction score
Reactions
28,418 2,471 981
Alleybux
Does anyone notice that Lilly G seems to imitate Leyla Milani? Its like she jacked Leyla Milani’s style.

Leyla has a hair line= Lilly has a hair line
Leyla and her husband has his and her Bugatti=Lilly and Dhar has his and her rolls Royce
Leyla carries a red ysl often=Lilly carries a red ysl often
Leyla takes pic in her car at the steering wheel to show off the car= Lilly does the same thing.

I guess imitation is the greatest form of flattery :sinister:

Reaction score
Reactions
1,552 34
Alleybux
Does anyone notice that Lilly G seems to imitate Leyla Milani? Its like she jacked Leyla Milani’s style.

Leyla and her husband has his and her Bugatti=Lilly and Dhar has his and her rolls Royce
Leyla takes pic in her car at the steering wheel to show off the car= Lilly does the same thing.

Leyla > lilly

Dolcemummy

Lady Day
Reaction score
Reactions
32,538 810 585
Alleybux
[MENTION=157312]Adm[/MENTION]in please close thread and start another.
[MENTION=170255]The[/MENTION]admin

flutterfly

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,463 115 40
Alleybux

We have discussed this before. Lilly wants Leyla's lifestyle and is trying her darnest. She wants to be her with the big fish, cars, house, and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

News Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom