Quantcast

Sponsored L.A Jumpoffs and Wives-Egreis, Blanca, Jasmin, Jennifer S., Leyla M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nou

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
380 29 2
Alleybux
agree with all of you, they're always competing for attention and trying to outdo each other. Jenn must've seen eggy's bikini/underwear post and she will not be outdone! she went from hiding her body in shame to topless thong posts. i just can't with this heaux
http://scontent-b.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xpa1/t51.2885-15/925862_670085163071453_1486652142_a.jpg

lol she hashtagged stillhavemuscles under that picture, ok alright jenn keep posting random pictures out of nowhere we believe you. She basically hid her body from the camera for months and now she posted two belly pictures?
The proof that all these hos live for is instagram likes is right there.

Shome1

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
LMAO at Jen's photo!!! I saw it and was like really? Backtrack to the house with Egross...her taste is tacky as fµck!! all those chandeliers and mirrors and that master bedroom furniture...hideous. oh well, while her hubby is out there conducting "business" she better start collecting her coins and making sure there will be a place to live when the other woman comes. Because clearly, old wife moves out and new wife moves in-hence they were living in his house with his former wife. This girl is as loony as they come. I don't follow Adrienne Bosh so I don't know too much about her. I didn't think she was categorized with these other b!tches. Lilly has been getting on my nerves so much as of late. She looks like a brat doll..with a big ass head/hair and small ass body frame. I just don't understand how they have this cult following who adore them. Like girl bye. But I will continue to read this thread because the laughs are real.

Colley0826

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I got blocked by eGross. Hahaha. It's hilarious how she will go through the comments and block you if you tell her bozo fans that she got exposed. Those poor brain dead folks, how could they believe such a fallacy? Banana face harlot STILETTOMEUP keep on lurking. I still don't know how she trapped sugar daddies with that disgusting face.

diditonthem

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
410,761 14,850 5,731
Alleybux
she saw what y'all said about her not wearing fancy clothes...so now she wears Stella McCartney in her home with nowhere to go.

flutterfly

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,463 115 40
Alleybux
Hoooolllly sh!t. I don't even want to bother with her. She's too obvious.

She still can't dress worth shiet.

Littlemisspriss

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
All the money in the world couldn't make her look "classy". She can't fake being a classy woman because her mind is set purely on trashy. She wouldn't know class if it smacked her in the face. Her nasty tattoos, her hideous glowing green nails, her dirty stringy hair. Low class, no style, she's a damn mess.

pineapplesauce

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,833 251 335
Alleybux
After Jen gives birth I hope she gets some lipo and shuts the fµck up. If I see her hashtagging 'missmybody' one more time, imma lose my sh!t. b!tch needs to get a grip, she's thinner than like 99% of American women (no offence).

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Culture

News Alley

Ask LSA

Top Bottom