Quantcast

STOP asking why black WOMEN/white men marriages last!! The answer is pretty simple

A isha baby

Becoming who I'm supposed to be
Reaction score
Reactions
78,888 4,585 4,680
Alleybux
Basically she says she's tired of people trying to figure out why bw/wm marriages last as if it was rocket science. She says why is it so hard for people to admit that black women just make good partners and the best wives when given the proper tools. (i.e a man that CAN lead, provides, has range, marries you in a timely fashion, etc etc etc)

Pretty good video.

FarrahFace

Roar Loud, Roar Proud
Reaction score
Reactions
63,993 1,179 165
Alleybux
Oooooo gurrrrl!
fc5a900d-536f-4a16-9e6b-ed5dadad758c-gif.2926280

DemiLovato

Sorry, not sorry.
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
159,210 5,474 3,412
Alleybux
I think the relationships last because Black women don't have the same hang ups and concerns that white women have, white men don't have the same hang ups and concerns that Black men have...

Absent these hang ups and concerns on both sides create an environment where relationships thrive and grow.

Aunt Jackie

Serving up loose meat sandwiches
Reaction score
Reactions
153,449 6,252 4,148
Alleybux
I think the relationships last because Black women don't have the same hang ups and concerns that white women have, white men don't have the same hang ups and concerns that Black men have...

Absent these hang ups and concerns on both sides create an environment where relationships thrive and grow.
And black women let things pass with white men that they wouldn't with black men just like some black men will overlook things with white women that they'd crucify black women for.

Jigsaw

SantisimaMuerte333
Reaction score
Reactions
5,903 177 191
Alleybux
This video is gold. She spoke nothing but the truth. I love the wisdom she brings in her videos.

GoldenChica

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,229 894 615
Alleybux
I think BW who date and marry WM, all the ones I know including many family members and myself, can attest to being able to be allowed to be feminine and know how to take care of men when we are taken care of. It really is that simple. We really do match up with what we are given. If we feel we need to protect ourselves, we will have walls up and be irritated. If we are protected, we can relax a bit. That's with any color of man btw.

A man shouldn't have to tell you to submit or be more feminine. A man also should not be threatened by degrees, intellect, or strong opinions. Maybe it's also that WM are not seeing their mother in us, and we know how disrespectful BM can openly be to their mothers and vice versa at times.

WM also don't have an ego with us thinking that they own us just for existing and deserve our love and xes just because they are around. They don't expect ride or die. They don't expect we won't leave when they step out. That's not to say there aren't many WM we need to avoid. Because there are. But at any tax brackets, all I have personally known from WM is that they take care of us when they are interested in us and they take care of their own. Haven't met that many no good WM, unless they were strung out on drugs and making it obvious that they were garbage.

What are your experiences with WM, everyone? I have heard occasional horror stories! I just never experienced that myself.

DreamGirI

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,579 180 180
Alleybux
Maybe its because black women don't try jimbob like they do tyrone
In my experience (observing my parents 25+ year marriage), my father cherishes my mother and my mother cherishes my father. My parents both wanted marriage when they met and have put each other's needs first. The black man my mother was engaged to before cheated on her, got another woman pregnant and had no plans to tell her...

DemiLovato

Sorry, not sorry.
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
159,210 5,474 3,412
Alleybux
What are your experiences with WM, everyone?
My personal experiences about these men...This is what I have noticed...

They are solution oriented people, and problem solvers. They don't like to waste a lot of time arguing or fussing- they want to figure out the problem, solve it, and then move back into a space of harmony and productiveness. Have a bigger circle of concern. They don't waste time on petty sh!t.

Family men (take care of not only their children, but their parents, as well as their nieces and nephews.)

Automatic financial providers for the woman they are dating- they do not need to be prompted in most instances/cases. They know they have to provide, and they expect to provide.

You don't have to measure up to any outlandish superficial beauty standards to be "deserving" of them, or the best that they have to offer. (Unlike some other men).

Better (DEEP/ in-depth) communication ability in romantic relationships- willing to express and show emotion and vulnerability more easily.

Last thing that sticks out is they don't desire to have all this control and power in a relationship.
If they trust you, they will empower you to make things happen with their resources, their network, and their access. They don't hoard their tools the way other men might.. They give them to you, so that you can build for him and yourself.
You stand BESIDE them, not BEHIND them.

CAVEAT: Not saying that it is or isn't like this with Black men, or other men... This is what I have observed among the white men that I have entertained.

Lotti++

The Show is Over
Reaction score
Reactions
27,010 533 668
Alleybux
Far too many deranged and hateful men on this site. What’s sad is I see fonts regularly interact with these creeps while they often say the most disgusting things about BW.

Purrr

i got love for amala
Reaction score
Reactions
94,000 2,887 1,017
Alleybux
I already knew who this thread was about by the title. I love me some Samantha Cooker who funnily enough is actually married to a BM! LOL. This video was everything. I hate when people act confused or skeptical about these stats as if it’s so baffling BW have successful marriages when dating out. There is no great mystery behind it, we make great wives/ romantic partners in general and that’s that.

Teamplayer

Who Dey + Lambeau Leap
Reaction score
Reactions
444,113 18,671 4,883
Alleybux
Yeah, I agree with some of the OP. You always hear black men say black women act better with white men...they tone the attitude down. Well, that means black women trust their leadership and not yours. All that nagging and attitude is panic. Trust is calm...read the room. Black women make good wives for a quality man they can trust and relax with.

DemiLovato

Sorry, not sorry.
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
159,210 5,474 3,412
Alleybux
Yeah, I agree with some of the OP. You always hear black men say black women act better with white men...they tone the attitude down. Well, that means black women trust their leadership and not yours. All that nagging and attitude is panic. Trust is calm...read the room. Black women make good wives for a quality man they can trust and relax with.
THIS. THE. ONE. !!!

Rhett

LSA's full-raised well-raised bastid is TransLion
Reaction score
Reactions
89,573 6,200 5,146
Alleybux
Let me go tell my white husband he struck gold y’all.

edit: I’m biracial - does that still count?
You don't have to tell him -- as a white, he knows under systematic white colourism that 99 drops of white blood and 1 drop of Black blood = that ass is Black. So you being a 50/50, to him you are Black. lol

{In America, systematic white colourism is about THE BLOOD, and the ls/ds colourism is about THE SKIN COLOUR. The often complained about Zendaya receives ls privilege for her light skin from Black colourists who accept her as Black, and she receives some white privilege from white colourists on account of her blood.}

PROV0CATEUR

Flyin Air Bronco Like Diddy
Reaction score
Reactions
348,082 17,326 6,654
Alleybux
You don't have to tell him -- as a white, he knows under systematic white colourism that 99 drops of white blood and 1 drop of Black blood = that ass is Black. So you being a 50/50, to him you are Black. lol

{In America, systematic white colourism is about THE BLOOD, and the ls/ds colourism is about THE SKIN COLOUR. The often complained about Zendaya receives ls privilege for her light skin from Black colourists who accept her as Black, and she receives some white privilege from white colourists on account of her blood.}
I wasn’t talking about letting him know I was biracial fool. I was talking about telling him he hit the jackpot.

Y’all cream your panties to talk about blackness but refuse to read and comprehend.

Prudefont112

Feminism destroyed America
Reaction score
Reactions
14,415 4,040 8,529
Alleybux
It lasts long because they are the lowest Ir couples. That's it. If bw were these awesome women then they would be married more and not single. Bw living in fairy land.
Honestly, both groups are more marriage minded. White males and black women (separately and collectively) understand the power of a marriage and will protect it..
This is a lie. Most bw don't even want marriage.

Last edited:

Rhett

LSA's full-raised well-raised bastid is TransLion
Reaction score
Reactions
89,573 6,200 5,146
Alleybux
Basically she says she's tired of people trying to figure out why bw/wm marriages last as if it was rocket science. She says why is it so hard for people to admit that black women just make good partners and the best wives when given the proper tools. (i.e a man that CAN lead, provides, has range, marries you in a timely fashion, etc etc etc)

Pretty good video.

Attention AA Divestor Fonts:

We know some men can be assholes, tools, jocks and the like. I say that to say @ the part I underlined, this past Tuesday morning I caught the last part of a segment on the morning show radio where men of colour not to be confused with AA men were speaking about and raving about their experience dating AA women. They raved about the AA sistas, saying they had some a-hole in them and the sistas whipped them into shape by calling them out on their sh!t, checking them an telling them how it is and, how that worked out for the guys is THEY LIKED IT because it made a better man out of them.

Yes, because of the swirler crazines on this site, I thought about our AA swirlers.

EarthaKITT

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
24,102 973 43
Alleybux
I think BW who date and marry WM, all the ones I know including many family members and myself, can attest to being able to be allowed to be feminine and know how to take care of men when we are taken care of. It really is that simple. We really do match up with what we are given. If we feel we need to protect ourselves, we will have walls up and be irritated. If we are protected, we can relax a bit. That's with any color of man btw.

A man shouldn't have to tell you to submit or be more feminine. A man also should not be threatened by degrees, intellect, or strong opinions. Maybe it's also that WM are not seeing their mother in us, and we know how disrespectful BM can openly be to their mothers and vice versa at times.

WM also don't have an ego with us thinking that they own us just for existing and deserve our love and xes just because they are around. They don't expect ride or die. They don't expect we won't leave when they step out. That's not to say there aren't many WM we need to avoid. Because there are. But at any tax brackets, all I have personally known from WM is that they take care of us when they are interested in us and they take care of their own. Haven't met that many no good WM, unless they were strung out on drugs and making it obvious that they were garbage.

What are your experiences with WM, everyone? I have heard occasional horror stories! I just never experienced that myself.
My ex is white (Russian to be exact) and he made it hard to date anyone else. I never had to ask for anything, he went above and beyond. When I was sick and came home from the hospital he slept over and nursed me back to health. He would drive 45mins to my house every Sunday pick up my car and go get gas so I had a full tank. When my dog was dying he paid for his surgery otherwise I would’ve had to put him down. I remember one day we were talking on the phone and I said I wanted hot chocolate and he drove all the way to my favorite Dunkin’ Donuts to get it in the middle of the night.

He was the first man to show me my worth and it molded me. Now don’t get me wrong he had his faults and baby these Russians are CRAZY. But the things he did for me like pay for my dogs surgery meant the world to me. It’s funny because when I mention these things to BM they always say “ Couldn’t be me, oh he’s a simp etc”.

Last edited: