Quantcast

STOP Using TLC, Flat Tummy Tea, Etc Get You Magnesium Citrate Lose Weight & Be Very Regular No Pain too

sunkiss3

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
71,984 6,195 2,583
Alleybux
Those laxative tea are horrible and unhealthy

use magnesium citrate it helps with bodily functions, metabolism, & weight loss helps with pain on tendons, bones etc

makes you calm but not tired great for anxiety

and make you regular really clean your intestines

also take probiotics shot every day

do HIIT every other day

eat less than 1400 calories low carb less 100 net carbs

don’t drink no juices, sodas etc

stay away from bread, pasta, rice

no extra salt remove the need to add salt use lemon instead, vinegar, even dabble of real authentic Parmesan cheese

be at peace less stress easy to lose & maintain weight

consult with your doctor first if it’s ok take 1/4 tablespoon or less and do that 2-3 times per week

F84F582E-4C35-440F-8A5E-2250B642DBE2.jpeg

Last edited:

Imanifest_It

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,499 551 951
Alleybux
And ballerina tea. I hate how harsh it is on the body. I use something thats soooo much more gentle yet effective & it has probiotics & replaces my nutrients lost without all the unnecessary calories. Great post op

drealla

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
44,126 223 225
Alleybux

use magnesium citrate it helps with bodily functions, metabolism, & weight loss helps with pain on tendons, bones etc

do HIIT every other day

no extra salt remove the need to add salt use lemon instead, vinegar, even dabble of real authentic Parmesan cheese

How much magnesium citrate do you take everyday?

What do you take for probiotics and how much?

sunkiss3

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
71,984 6,195 2,583
Alleybux
How much magnesium citrate do you take everyday?

What do you take for probiotics and how much?
I take 1/4-1/2 tablespoon mg citrate

I use these probiotics shots

You can find these at Walmart, Publix & Whole Foods

CatThot

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
80,510 2,789 1,293
Alleybux

do HIIT every other day

It seems like an eating disorder like laxative abuse

TGSHeaux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,126 2,641 2,419
Alleybux
I agree! I seen a news report on how ppl lost their jobs due to this tea. They were given a random drug test and they failed!

MARY SIBLEY

“Elaine Parks alter”
Reaction score
Reactions
79,526 7,442 6,705
Alleybux
Omg! I swear magnesium powder taste like putrid fish that was left out in 300 degree sun for 180 days then stuck in someone‘s butthole for another 180 days! :sick:

Fishy Culo Taste!
0FDB8ECB-E272-4AA4-85C2-4362C858D584.jpeg

Last edited:

rubyvelvet

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,714 244 79
Alleybux
Magnesium citrate aka saline laxative. Anyone reading this if you follow this you will sh!t yourself raw and be unable to physically stop it, it's that kind of laxative. It makes you nauseated, it gives you hella cramps and gas, it dehydrates you because that's how it makes you sh!t, by pulling the water from the rest of you to your intestinal tract to make things go. It is unsafe for people with heart and kidney problems. If you take certain kinds of medications, the magnesium can fµck with that.

This is not a beauty product, it's what you take when you need to take a dump and haven't been able to for two to three days. It does not make you regular, psyllium husk makes you regular. It's medicine for constipation, that's all.

ClawdeenWolf

Howling @ these crazy ghouls
Reaction score
Reactions
164,042 5,868 3,980
Alleybux
Just take prebitoics and probiotics with apple cider vinegar capsules instead of a laxative ..

FitAfroGirl

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,145 269 169
Alleybux
No need to cut carbs out of a diet to be healthy or lose weight unless you have extreme glucose sensitivity/out of control diabetes. That's not truly sustainable and will lead to weight gain once the person does put carbs back in the body. Carbs are the body's main source of fuel, especially for the brain.

Also, magnesium shouldn't be taken like that unless someone has a documented deficiency. If someone's diet is already high in Mg, taking Mg citrate can push them over the edge to toxicity, which is extremely hard to do from just eating healthily.

Also using MgCitrate as a laxative doesn't do much beyond dehydrate you and make you crap like crazy...so this is another laxative and is truly only recommended with extreme constipation. Y'all, there's no easy cut to losing weight/being healthy. Exercise and eat healthily (also that calorie restriction is not the same for everyone-varies by height) etc. It takes longer doing it the way I said, but it is sustainable and you won't get sick in the process. See a registered dietitan.

schonbabe

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,824 38 12
Alleybux
I just recently started supplementing magnesium citrate because I heard its great for energy and brain power, but this thread is making me worried? I'm taking pill form.

FitAfroGirl

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,145 269 169
Alleybux
I just recently started supplementing magnesium citrate because I heard its great for energy and brain power, but this thread is making me worried? I'm taking pill form.

Please stop taking it. Eat a handful of handful of unsalted nuts, legumes, leafy greens, seafood (if not allergic or if you like it). Magensium citrate is a laxative just like the flat tummy teas etc. It will make you dehydrated and is unnecessary. In terms of energy, it won't do much unless you were severely deficient to begin with. Don't take vitamin supplements like that unless you are deficient

girl6_nyc

Looking for the hoochie daddies (where they at?)
Reaction score
Reactions
204,862 7,238 2,390
Alleybux
Magnesium Citrate is a laxative, please ladies do not take it especially taking it every day. The only time I have taken it is before surgery because my doctor recc'd it.

I honestly wish people wouldn't post bad advice like this and ladies here should think and research before just taking any advice from a person you don't know.

sunkiss3

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
71,984 6,195 2,583
Alleybux
Magnesium Citrate is a laxative, please ladies do not take it especially taking it every day. The only time I have taken it is before surgery because my doctor recc'd it.

I honestly wish people wouldn't post bad advice like this and ladies here should think and research before just taking any advice from a person you don't know.
That’s when you take too much

but 1/4 of tablespoon or less is ok and good for your metabolism

RaRaRaHu

The petty princess
Reaction score
Reactions
52,901 1,520 1,308
Alleybux
Do not eat less than 1400 calories.

Take magnesium in small doses. I take it when I'm constipated and it really helps. Don't take it everyday.

sunkiss3

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
71,984 6,195 2,583
Alleybux
maxresdefault.jpg

Around 2030 the US population will be under

A depopulation will began soon likely around the end of 2020.

Magnesium citrate aka saline laxative. Anyone reading this if you follow this you will sh!t yourself raw and be unable to physically stop it, it's that kind of laxative. It makes you nauseated, it gives you hella cramps and gas, it dehydrates you because that's how it makes you sh!t, by pulling the water from the rest of you to your intestinal tract to make things go. It is unsafe for people with heart and kidney problems. If you take certain kinds of medications, the magnesium can fµck with that.

This is not a beauty product, it's what you take when you need to take a dump and haven't been able to for two to three days. It does not make you regular, psyllium husk makes you regular. It's medicine for constipation, that's all.

No need to cut carbs out of a diet to be healthy or lose weight unless you have extreme glucose sensitivity/out of control diabetes. That's not truly sustainable and will lead to weight gain once the person does put carbs back in the body. Carbs are the body's main source of fuel, especially for the brain.

Also, magnesium shouldn't be taken like that unless someone has a documented deficiency. If someone's diet is already high in Mg, taking Mg citrate can push them over the edge to toxicity, which is extremely hard to do from just eating healthily.

Also using MgCitrate as a laxative doesn't do much beyond dehydrate you and make you crap like crazy...so this is another laxative and is truly only recommended with extreme constipation. Y'all, there's no easy cut to losing weight/being healthy. Exercise and eat healthily (also that calorie restriction is not the same for everyone-varies by height) etc. It takes longer doing it the way I said, but it is sustainable and you won't get sick in the process. See a registered dietitan.

Small amounts less than 1/4 tablespoon is fine
A440DB69-32EE-4A09-9169-9370633B3801.jpeg

luckygirl93

Caramel Goddess
Reaction score
Reactions
407,589 21,356 16,210
Alleybux
I always use magnesium citrate, it cleans you all the way out. And it works fast, Idk why they people would use these “teas” when you don’t really know what’s in them. Plus they aren’t really losing weight, they are just losing water weight from pooping so much.

AutumnShadow

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
52,815 794 154
Alleybux
And ballerina tea. I hate how harsh it is on the body. I use something thats soooo much more gentle yet effective & it has probiotics & replaces my nutrients lost without all the unnecessary calories. Great post op
Girl, I drank ballerina tea one day & absolutely nothing happened. I was so pissed

FitAfroGirl

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,145 269 169
Alleybux
Small amounts less than 1/4 tablespoon is fine
View attachment 2541609

You do not need to take any kind of supplements if you eat a healthy and diverse diet. I am not the only dietitian who believes this. We are so used to pill culture in this world that we think it is bizarre just getting our nutrients from food. There is a danger of toxicity through supplements that you do not get through food, so why put more in your body than what is needed unless you have a GI disease that messes up with your ability to absorb nutrients (like celiac disease, Crohn's, etc), do not eat properly and thus have a deficiency, or are pregnant.

Normal magnesium on its own with food is ok if you stick to normal OTC pills if you feel the need to have supplements in your diet. Magnesium citrate is a laxative...it will not lead to weight loss beyond losing water weight and nutrients through constant shitting. Do you plan to take it forever? Because once you reach your goal, the weight will come back once you are no longer shitting everything out and you will have other deficiencies

FitAfroGirl

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,145 269 169
Alleybux

Thank you. Go and see a registered dietitian instead of following bad advice like this.

Chile

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,921 1,977 692
Alleybux

Yeah, it’s really dangerous to toy around with electrolytes like that. Potassium, magnesium, calcium.... people don’t realize that anything not used correctly can cause you harm. READ THOSE LABELS!!!

Jasmine Ross

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
34,373 873 354
Alleybux
I took magnesium citrate once and my stomach felt all kinds of messed up. I didn’t even poop like that either. I kinda figured that it’s not good to take everyday and only when it’s completely necessary. Colon probiotics do you well. I also take a lot of MetaMucil when constipated.

Is it bad to just take Magnesium/Melatonin every night? I do that to calm me

thank goodness some of y’all are saying to not cut carbs lol. I’ve been trying to lose weight but I feel like it’s really hard to go on a no carb diet since almost everything has some sort of carb in it. I think moderation is key. Not too much and not too little...

Imanifest_It

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,499 551 951
Alleybux
You do not need to take any kind of supplements if you eat a healthy and diverse diet. I am not the only dietitian who believes this. We are so used to pill culture in this world that we think it is bizarre just getting our nutrients from food. There is a danger of toxicity through supplements that you do not get through food, so why put more in your body than what is needed unless you have a GI disease that messes up with your ability to absorb nutrients (like celiac disease, Crohn's, etc), do not eat properly and thus have a deficiency, or are pregnant.

Normal magnesium on its own with food is ok if you stick to normal OTC pills if you feel the need to have supplements in your diet. Magnesium citrate is a laxative...it will not lead to weight loss beyond losing water weight and nutrients through constant shitting. Do you plan to take it forever? Because once you reach your goal, the weight will come back once you are no longer shitting everything out and you will have other deficiencies
I have to disagree. Our food source is definitely comprimised. The soil and everything is nutrient dense. Even the seeds. Monsanto. Bill Gates. Its a wrap for our food. Americans are huge because all our foods are gmos & fake. We keep eating & eating because our brains not recieving the message that we've acquired the nutrients needed so we keep on going. Thats why we're always tired too

FitAfroGirl

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,145 269 169
Alleybux
I have to disagree. Our food source is definitely comprimised. The soil and everything is nutrient dense. Even the seeds. Monsanto. Bill Gates. Its a wrap for our food. Americans are huge because all our foods are gmos & fake. We keep eating & eating because our brains not recieving the message that we've acquired the nutrients needed so we keep on going. Thats why we're always tired too

I highly disagree. Nutrient density is actually what you need as opposed to caloric density. Americans are huge due to a mix of epigenetics (environment and genes), lack of knowledge on how to eat properly, abundance and cheapness of junk food, constant dieting and shortcuts which actually mess up your metabolism and your heart health. We'll agree to disagree

FitAfroGirl

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,145 269 169
Alleybux
I took magnesium citrate once and my stomach felt all kinds of messed up. I didn’t even poop like that either. I kinda figured that it’s not good to take everyday and only when it’s completely necessary. Colon probiotics do you well. I also take a lot of MetaMucil when constipated.

Is it bad to just take Magnesium/Melatonin every night? I do that to calm me

thank goodness some of y’all are saying to not cut carbs lol. I’ve been trying to lose weight but I feel like it’s really hard to go on a no carb diet since almost everything has some sort of carb in it. I think moderation is key. Not too much and not too little...
Magnesium/melatonin can help with your sleep, so you should be fine. Carbs are the brain fuel and get such a bad wrap...everything we eat in excess gets stored as fat, everything. Fats, oils, sugar, etc. Fruits and vegetables are carbs, but no one is really hating on them like that, lol. You're right about it all being about moderation

Imanifest_It

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,499 551 951
Alleybux
Anyway. Its a quick google search. We eat huge heaping portions because no matter how much we eat the signal doesn't hit or brain that we're full because..... drum roll please..... there aren't any nutrients in our foods. Everything is stripped down, bleaches, processed, sprayed with chemicals etc. wHy dO yOu tHinK tHe wEaLtHy LiKe To gRow tHeIr oWn FoOds? Because they know that our food & soil is done for. Even down to the seeds. People know how to eat their just addicted to food & could really use supplements. First thing a dr tells you to use when pregnant is a pregnancy supplement. We're walking around fat, hungry, no energy and lacking vitamins & nutrients severely. Even some fit people.

Legs

Don’t talk to me. Thanks.
Reaction score
Reactions
444,324 11,267 1,506
Alleybux
It’s a laxative. It’s no real weight loss involved with drinking a laxative.

Amame

EVERYTHING IS LOVE
Reaction score
Reactions
42,942 1,433 191
Alleybux

Lol exactly. I shitted for 16 hours off and on taking this. My butthole burned so bad. I was on the toilet drinking water because I was so dehydrated.

That stuff ain't nothing to play with.

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom