Strengthening My Connection with Spirit Guides?

On Hiatus Until: 06/01
Reactions
49,546 874 857
Alleybux
How can I strengthen my communication/relationship with my spirit guides?

I can hear them clear as day while falling asleep. This is when they communicate messages with me and I’ve even been able to respond to them and receive answers on certain things during this time.

However, I want to strengthen my communication skills with them and be able to hear/reach them at will—not just while falling asleep.

Please help me tap in y’all, lol

I make you feel that dont i? Good.
Reactions
85,116 1,713 1,436
Alleybux
Talk out loud to them, for me it’s like they stay inside me

set water/offerings out. Call on them for things as in include them in your everyday life

believe

SumWearTheRainboIsEnuf
Reactions
29,447 958 1,693
Alleybux
How do I get in touch with them to begin with? I feel like I have a lot of noisy interference inside of my head and it distracts my spirit from communicating with the spirit guides and some days are noisier than others. I don't know how to clear the noise so I can be at one with and listen to my ancestors/spirit guides. Can someone who is spiritually in tune PM me, please! I need to elevate to my higher spiritual self, it's imperative to my growth as a woman and I don't know where to start.

Reactions
846 33 14
Alleybux
How do I get in touch with them to begin with? I feel like I have a lot of noisy interference inside of my head and it distracts my spirit from communicating with the spirit guides and some days are noisier than others. I don't know how to clear the noise so I can be at one with and listen to my ancestors/spirit guides. Can someone who is spiritually in tune PM me, please! I need to elevate to my higher spiritual self, it's imperative to my growth as a woman and I don't know where to start.
Same, somebody please let us know !!

Reactions
297 12 4
Alleybux
Yes please, I’ve been putting my thoughts down a lot. I just want to make sure that it’s actually coming from spirit and not my imagination.

The Culture

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

Recent Posts

Remember When Nicki Gave Us Theatre and Drama?
Yall rocking with this DEMON imagery?! Nicki walked so Lil Nas X could run !!!! #thedevil Lmao How is having an exorcism demonic ? I think...
Keke Palmer: "I don’t believe in girlfriend and boyfriend. I’m single till I’m married. Let’s...
This is how you end up in some polyamory shizznit. Don't be mad when you end up in a harem with sisterwives
US pauses J&J vaccine due to BLOOD CLOTS
lmaooo if things can be so easily pulled up then quote my original statement when we first interacted hun. Cuz I know what I said. This whole...
Food-addicted woman too fat to fit in a plane seat sheds 182 lbs during lockdown
Why is it that when people loose a lot of weight, they tend to look much older and a little gaunt? She looks great, but also looks like she's...
TashaMarie TMR And Her Lowly Flock Of Birds
Yea I’m getting creepy old lady vibes. She’s starting to look as crazy as she claims Storm is. Even Storm said in her own live that she believes...
Why do some bw defend ww honor so much?
Op sounds like the type of woman to be a rape apologist if the woman is white and the man is black especially if she knows him personally whereas...
What Are Those Shoes That Everyone Wears On Vacation On Instagram ?
Ewww why do u want the fakes to pretend like u can afford Chanel? U can get slides from other brands and have the same look, why get fake Chanel...
White reporter tells black footballer to pronounce his full Nigerian name
Beautiful man and name. I remember when he and Amber from LI were talking for a hot min. I think she was respectful though I understand what other...
The Unofficial Wrasslin "Tea/Gossip/Discussion" Thread 8.0
Sasha's gear paid homage to Naomi and Team Bad. she is a real one
Top Bottom