Strengthening My Connection with Spirit Guides?

On Hiatus Until: 06/01
Reactions
49,465 863 855
Alleybux
How can I strengthen my communication/relationship with my spirit guides?

I can hear them clear as day while falling asleep. This is when they communicate messages with me and I’ve even been able to respond to them and receive answers on certain things during this time.

However, I want to strengthen my communication skills with them and be able to hear/reach them at will—not just while falling asleep.

Please help me tap in y’all, lol

I make you feel that dont i? Good.
Reactions
85,099 1,713 1,436
Alleybux
Talk out loud to them, for me it’s like they stay inside me

set water/offerings out. Call on them for things as in include them in your everyday life

believe

SumWearTheRainboIsEnuf
Reactions
29,437 958 1,693
Alleybux
How do I get in touch with them to begin with? I feel like I have a lot of noisy interference inside of my head and it distracts my spirit from communicating with the spirit guides and some days are noisier than others. I don't know how to clear the noise so I can be at one with and listen to my ancestors/spirit guides. Can someone who is spiritually in tune PM me, please! I need to elevate to my higher spiritual self, it's imperative to my growth as a woman and I don't know where to start.

Reactions
843 33 14
Alleybux
How do I get in touch with them to begin with? I feel like I have a lot of noisy interference inside of my head and it distracts my spirit from communicating with the spirit guides and some days are noisier than others. I don't know how to clear the noise so I can be at one with and listen to my ancestors/spirit guides. Can someone who is spiritually in tune PM me, please! I need to elevate to my higher spiritual self, it's imperative to my growth as a woman and I don't know where to start.
Same, somebody please let us know !!

Reactions
297 12 4
Alleybux
Yes please, I’ve been putting my thoughts down a lot. I just want to make sure that it’s actually coming from spirit and not my imagination.

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

Recent Posts

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 13!
I love that we can be honest here on this site. I just got banned from the RPDR Reddit because I disagreed with someone who said “if you don’t...
9ja Gist Live Reloaded Part 3- Contd
You people are not commenting on sis D€ola’s party ni. Lovely set up and she’s having fun - job well done. Happy birthday doll! E choke Wrong...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
TOM BOWER There’s a long way to go until the end of Prince Harry and William’s feud...
Lolo Jones, 38, opens up about difficulty dating: ‘You give up hope’
when you get old and cant have sex anymore youll regret it. masturbation is not the same as sex with someone else. Mastrubation gets you to the...
The Pedro Pascal Appreciation, Tea and Thirst Thread
This is the ring he wore in more of his stories for book presentations and it looks like a common ring. It could be just the lightning, but it...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
I was just thinking, I’d this just me? They’ve been public on Instagram for over a week now and she hasn’t liked anything of his. He liked her...
Kourtney, Kim, Khloe, Kendall, and Kylie Enjoy a Night Out
Those pics smell like decade old sour cream and STDs ... :laugh2:laugh2:laugh2:laugh2
Twitter says Chicago Mayor is having an affair on her wife and considering resignation
This can’t be wow... even when the trash dick isn’t yours it still taking women down. lmfaooo you hate to see it Chile.... I mean, come on...
Why are upperclass Caribbeans/West Indians usually mixed or non-black
Why are Venezuelans heading to Trinidad for Their economy is rubbish at the moment and US government will not let them sell their own oil. They...
Top Bottom