strugglin to get 1k ig followers?

Badassery xx

Sure don't give a damn!
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
47,497 831 193
Alleybux
How many are you following? If you are following an extremely low number, people may feel reluctant to follow.

I was able to get a high number of followers by commenting under plenty of people's photos. Also back in the day s4s (shoutout for shoutout) used to be extremely popular but now most people will expect you to pay for a shoutout.

Also depends what kind of niche you have on your account? That's important nowadays.

Reaction score
Reactions
5,377 213 165
Alleybux
How many are you following? If you are following an extremely low number, people may feel reluctant to follow.

I was able to get a high number of followers by commenting under plenty of people's photos. Also back in the day s4s (shoutout for shoutout) used to be extremely popular but now most people will expect you to pay for a shoutout.

Also depends what kind of niche you have on your account? That's important nowadays.
you think so? I have about 1.7k and follow under 300

(because I was tired of having a clogged feed of sh!t I don't care about)

do you post often? I notice when I post multiple times a week consistently I get followers but if im only posting every few weeks I don't really grow

Reaction score
Reactions
5,377 213 165
Alleybux
to OP: depending on your niche tag pages that repost other people

for example: if you're fashion, you could a big page like @outfitofthedaybabe

Badassery xx

Sure don't give a damn!
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
47,497 831 193
Alleybux
you think so? I have about 1.7k and follow under 300

(because I was tired of having a clogged feed of sh!t I don't care about)

do you post often? I notice when I post multiple times a week consistently I get followers but if im only posting every few weeks I don't really grow

The posting often is probably why/ I assume you must have an interesting niche.

I used to have about 7k but got tired of how consistently I had to post and comment to maintain them. So now I just have a personal account with people I know only.

The clogged thread was annoying for me though. The minute I hit about 5k, that's when I slowly started unfollowing.

THE GENERAL

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶
Reaction score
Reactions
428,729 17,527 10,026
Alleybux
Comment under and like other peoples posts. IG isn't like before though and organic followers are harder to get. You will have to continually do that because many people will follow and then unfollow if you don't follow them back.

Reaction score
Reactions
5,377 213 165
Alleybux
The posting often is probably why/ I assume you must have an interesting niche.

I used to have about 7k but got tired of how consistently I had to post and comment to maintain them. So now I just have a personal account with people I know only.

The clogged thread was annoying for me though. The minute I hit about 5k, that's when I slowly started unfollowing.
my niche is fitness which everyone on the gram is trying to be a fitness model.

its my real life career though for the past few years and I am NOT showing ass to grow my page

but bet I'll take your advice to comment under peoples posts because I don't really do that

instagram makes it so hard, if you're not on there 24/7 they're like F you

yeayea112

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,149 31 13
Alleybux
I feel your struggle. However from my research a lot of marketing people & influencers advise to use all of instagrams features. So try to make a few reels, maybe the simple ones like pointing to the screen telling people about how you got to your position in fitness or some work out tips on common fitness health problems. Use stories showing your day, bits and bobs depending on how much of your personable life you want to show. Post consistently, use Planoly or any other scheduling app, it makes life easier and you can plan and put out your best content. Also content is king, so put as much energy into that, and you’ll build an genuine organic following. Tag other pages when posting photos that reposts content. See liking and commenting as networking, because it’s also about building relationships with others. I hope that helps, Instagram has changed but you can still suceed on their.