Quantcast

Stud Style: Come in here and take notes

CakeSlice

The term "of colour" is a nothing burger.
Reaction score
Reactions
144,503 6,658 6,182
Alleybux
Studs get one basic outfit and swear they’re doing something and must share the basicasity.

Good for her.

MERVEILLEUSE

Encyclopedia Dramatica
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
713,582 11,262 4,454
Alleybux
Still trying to make fetch happen, I see.

I scrubbed through.. she wore the same outfit 5 times. Why all them shorts? It wasn't that great the first time ffs. And you need a real bra mama, not a sports bra. Go on down to Nordstrom and let them to fit you.

Before the stud defense league comes in, I love fine menswear on everyone, including women. Buttons are my kink. You love high quality leather shoes? Tell me about your goodyear welts, zaddy. Let's talk fabric! Silk! Linen! Cotton! Japanese denim? Ooooh yeah.

Last edited:

OctoberBlu

The Heiress
Reaction score
Reactions
73,682 1,863 306
Alleybux
Why all the shorts? It's like everyday is a beach vacation. It also looks like stuff a high school kid would wear with all them shorts and t-shirts. It wold be more interesting to see how her style translated for different occasions or seasons.

Last edited:

FruitCake

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
35,307 964 335
Alleybux
Still trying to make fetch happen, I see.

I scrubbed through.. she wore the same outfit 5 times. Why all them shorts? It wasn't that great the first time ffs. And you need a real bra mama, not a sports bra. Go on down to Nordstrom and let them fit you.

Before the stud defense league comes in, I love fine menswear on everyone, including women. Buttons are my kink. You love high quality leather shoes? Tell me about your goodyear welts, zaddy. Let's talk fabric! Silk! Linen! Cotton! Japanese denim? Ooooh yeah.

Why all the shorts? It's like everyday is a beach vacation. It also looks like stuff a high school kid would wear with all them shorts and t-shirts. It wold be more interesting to see how her style translated for different occasions or seasons.
Can yall leave me alone, please? Thanks :skull:

Zaddy

ViShawn Wakanda
Reaction score
Reactions
7,636 99 25
Alleybux

giphy.gif

I just saw them on TikTok today and their style is better.

...i just said their style okay.... :sneaky:

jackieup

trying not to comment
Reaction score
Reactions
51,554 2,116 1,290
Alleybux
wear clothes that fit.

thank you for coming to my ted talk

but,
isn't it interesting that femmes look much better in masculine clothes than studs do?

Last edited:

Jojocolo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,061 480 608
Alleybux
wear clothes that fit.

thank you for coming to my ted talk

but,
isn't it interesting that femmes look much better in masculine clothes than studs do?
Are you sure about that? lol. Has nothing to do with femme or studs IMO. People who are in good physical shape look better in all types of clothes

MISSterZ

Old Head
Reaction score
Reactions
7,324 240 172
Alleybux
The issue lots of studs have is the fit. Men’s clothes aren’t made for curves.

so oftentimes it needs to be tailored.
I have a fat ass but I’m short. The in seam for the waist size I currently wear would be way too long.

I agree with most on here. Seem like the same fit over and over.
It looked good on her but I like to play in something different sometimes.

Last edited:

GayBae

Five Feet of Find Out
Reaction score
Reactions
16,597 876 494
Alleybux
Another one - she KEEPS a look

Suits and shirts always right - never too big, giant shirt, ill fitting etc

CakeSlice

The term "of colour" is a nothing burger.
Reaction score
Reactions
144,503 6,658 6,182
Alleybux
giphy.gif

I just saw them on TikTok today and their style is better.

...i just said their style okay.... :sneaky:

Actual stylish stud

Another one - she KEEPS a look

Suits and shirts always right - never too big, giant shirt, ill fitting etc

They all look terrible and boring, my opinion. Trying too hard with the poses, hardened in the face, conceited and looking inauthentic.

I thought SimsBrittneyr was MessieC

MERVEILLEUSE

Encyclopedia Dramatica
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
713,582 11,262 4,454
Alleybux
Actual stylish stud

I want to like it, but the many shades of pink are too close in color to coordinate well together, I wish she would have chosen a different top to break up the sheen and and the fabric on the suit looks cheap because that fabric shows every flaw in fit and finish. I’m just being fussy though lol. I’m here for the concept!

kiddbizee

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
54 2
Alleybux
I want to like it, but the many shades of pink are too close in color to coordinate well together, I wish she would have chosen a different top to break up the sheen and and the fabric on the suit looks cheap because that fabric shows every flaw in fit and finish. I’m just being fussy though lol. I’m here for the concept!
I thought the same thing. Too much going on in my opinion.

SkieOat

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
6,931 196 65
Alleybux
I mean...pretty basic outfits. But I respect it anyways XD. It honestly just makes me really happy to see proud masculine women <3

GayBae

Five Feet of Find Out
Reaction score
Reactions
16,597 876 494
Alleybux
And THAT is the point of fashion - I may not like what you pulled off, but I respect that you were going for a moment!

I'm gonna challenge you on the pinks - I think the salmon of that shirt really brings out something in the suit. It's the bubble gum pink of the shoe that kind of throws it off for me. I DO like that she did a pattern on the shoe and didn't go too matchy matchy on the pocket square. Bonus points for the rolled up sleeves and the fact that she does NOT have on an ill-fitting, church deacon-ass, off the rack suit - a constant stud issue (ex. too big, tight and rippling on the thighs, makes your butt look like a battleship, etc.)

I won't go so far as to call satiny material cheap, but it IS the devil: it clings to everything including her nipples and pockets as we can see, and it clings to itself: I have no doubt those pants were riding up all night. Yet, overall, she could have chosen a white shirt and some standard issue Stacy Adams shoes and instead she went for a "coked out Bruno Mars in Vegas" effect. I love the spirit of that!

Trending Threads

News Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom