Quantcast

Summer House- Season 4 Official Thread

Reaction score
Reactions
1,057 89 26
Alleybux
I'm watching season 4 and I'm just like I just want to shake Carl because Carls like “she's so upset I feel terrible I hate seeing her like this” what the fµck are you talking about you literally did this to Lindsay like I just want to shake him

Seekret Squirrel

Y’all just be saying anything online…
Reaction score
Reactions
264,915 7,115 429
Alleybux
I’m so late to this show since VPR has completely fallen off but I’ve been binge watching. I’m on season 4 and enjoying it.

Reaction score
Reactions
1,057 89 26
Alleybux
LOWKEY Carl kinda ate though because they were talking about kicking them out of the house. Ik they agreed to do it on Sunday when the party was over but I feel like he kinda ate.

HalleB

Domesticated Goddess
Reaction score
Reactions
40,677 1,385 221
Alleybux
I rewatched this season myself. LOL.

Carl is not attractive- I don’t see where these girls think he is. Carl was/is always a dick whether he’s sober or not! He’s entitled yet insecure as well. Lindsay was right about Carl, which she always is. And he has always treated women with disrespect. I never liked Carl since the first season and still don’t. He is the example of why you don’t mix business with friends.

I still don’t see how Lindsay lied. She called Paige and Amanda out for meddling in Hannah’s relationship with Luke. They should mind their own and worry about their own relationships, like Lindsay said. Paige and Amanda are definitely cliquey. Hannah is fine yet Amanda and Paige are pissed at Luke. I like Stephen. Paige and Amanda stir the pot all of the time and start sh!t all of the time.

Kyle and Amanda always get involved in other peoples business from season 1 and still to this day. Maybe if they focused on their relationship it wouldn’t be so toxic. They shouldn’t judge anyone’s relationship nor should they speak on anyone else’s. Amanda not liking Luke is unwarranted. Jules telling Amanda she’s a hypocrite about being around Jordan makes her untrustworthy and then saying well Kyle cheated on you and he’s a liar and untrustworthy had me howling! Kyle has cheated on Amanda more than once- she knows about two of the times, but not about the other times. Amanda got roasted the most and got offended the most. That tarot card reader was on point with Kyle and Amanda- they don’t have a clue what they’re getting into. Amanda being outraged over Luke is weird af!

Luke’s a fck boy but Hannah clearly says multiple times she just wants someone to have xes with so she clearly is saying she’s not looking for a serious relationship. I will say, I love how Luke doesn’t get involved in gossiping and he removes himself from it- I consider that a man unlike Kyle and Carl. If I were Luke, I wouldn’t apologize to Amanda and Paige either- I mean Amanda just had her hand/fingers in Luke’s face. Why tf do they think they’re entitled to what other people are doing?

At the reunion Andy stayed on Kyle and Amanda’s speaking truths and all those two did was deflect and giggle like immature kids. Their relationship is pathetic and always has been from the jump which still continues to this day.